All Comments on 'The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 10'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sexyinafsexyinafalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To my readers:

I have noticed that nobody has made any comments on this chapter yet. Usually I am swarmed with e-mails by now from my readers about my chapters but I haven't received anything from anyone except from a few friends (after I asked for it). The views have already exceeded 3,500 yet I still haven't heard anything from anyone else. The worst feedback for an author to receive is no feedback at all. If I don't get feedback I will assume my readers have lost interest in this series, and if that is the case I will not "Beat a dead horse." I have 3 options now: 1) Continue this series, 2) write something else, or 3) finish writing. The ultimate decision is of course my own but I would like counsel from the 10s of thousands of people that have read all or some of this series. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...sorry

I'm sorry that I(having read the entire story so far) have not posted anything on it because this story is one of my favorites... and I can't find the time to write anything. If you would continue, I will be happy of course, but what really matters is if you want to continue or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

finish this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ah!

I love this series, my favorite out of all of the ones I've read. You are a great author and i personally think you should continue. You have given depth and life to your characters, made them real people. Stopping the story now would be like killing the characters you have worked so hard to create. It is your decision alone that will determine that fate of this series, but I hope you seriously consider continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

I look forward to your stories every minute of the day you are an amazing writer I cannot express how much I love this serie it is absoulutely great please dnt ever stop writing EVER!!!!!!!!!

lovin_himlovin_himalmost 13 years ago
:D

please don't stop writing... ur stories are hot and they get me off every time i read them and i read them plenty of time.... :D This is one of my fav ch's so far so don't stop plz... :D

blazin984blazin984almost 13 years ago
I can't wait...

Wow...I can't wait for the next chapters as they enter college life.

This story line is so hot. I hope the dad and Trey fuck....

fanboy123fanboy123almost 13 years ago
You Are A God

OMG. WHEN I READ YOUR FIRST CHAPTER I WAS HOOKED. I HAD TO HAVE MORE. SO I FINISHED ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WHICH I TODAY. I LOVE YOUR STORY'S AND IS DYING FOR WHAT'S NEXT. PLZZZZZ DON'T STOP!!!!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please keep going! Pls!!!

Your so good! I love the different types of relationships!!! I need to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't stop writing

This series are awsome. Can't wait for nickolae to fuck Cody. It would be totally hot if Trey and nickolae fucked the twins!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is that are a writing GOD!!!!! And you need to continue writing this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please have Nicolae and Cody fuck it would be so Hott!!!! KEEP writing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Look...idk wat to tell u to add or do with this series....I got so into it that wen I started reading I didn't put it down until I read every last sentence.....ur writing skills, imagination, sense of style and development is amazing...ur detailing like causes every word to send pictures to my mind and a gush of all the possible emotions the characters are feeling through my entire body.....hope to read more soon keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please Keep Writing, I LOVE your seriess. Dont stop writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Your stories are amazing. This story line is great! I love the relationship between Nicholae and Trey! I can't wait to see where you take them since they are going to be in college. I love the fact that the sex in the story is not overplayed and not the major focal point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep goin

make more chapters about their life in college and how it turns out right a nother series pretaning to this i love stories like this its mixed with romance friendship and hot fuckin' sex

131817131817over 12 years ago
Awesome

That was awesome though I cant wait to see if you write a sex scene between nick and cody, or all for of the guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More...

I truly wish that there will be more... I still can't help feeling jealous of Nicholae though... Being so loved...

quiesincaelisquiesincaelisover 12 years ago
Nice

Your story would be quite good if it was more believable. If you were ever truly in love you know that real love is exclusive. You see nobody else but the person you love - no matter how beautiful or perfect those other people are. Yes, it is possible to be In lust or infatuation with five people at once but not in love. In your story dad and mom are swingers who decide to be monogamous when Nick is born. Aafter his wife dies he lives in celibacy for ten years? I do not believe people change that much, specially as his dad strictly separates feelings from sexual attraction - as he says he had sex with women he didn't like. I can't see such a hyper sexed creature celibate for ten years. He wasn't faithful to his wife when she was alive, so Why would be faithful to her memory? I like your story very much but it's too unbelievable to truly touch my heart. It's too wishful thinking to be real. I hope you will continue writing to tell us who gets the prize or do they establish a harem in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
addicted

i liked this story their needs to be more chapters on it and i would mention the dad a lot less. but other than having the dad in their too much the story was really good and like i said their should be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

I would be very pleased if you wrote more chapters. I think about Nicolau and Trey daily. Their love is something that's unusual and their relationship must be the most heartbreaking and stunning I've ever read about. Please, let us know about his life in collage and keep all the characters and introduce us to new ones. This is a novel, not another sex story. You are such a good writer and you have to entertain us more. I have never been so euphoric about a story as I am about this one. I really feel for it. I feel for the characters. I know I sound desperate, but I'd be so glad if you continued this masterpiece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous