The Best Rally Girl Ever

Story Info
Coach's wife relives her glory years.
3.3k words
3.74
20.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy tried out his coaching philosophy at Bear Creek High and it went well. The players liked it and the head coach tolerated it.

The coach's wife, Sharon, turned out to be the problem. Sharon was one of those cheerleader types who peaked in high school and it was all downhill after that.

She had been the rally girl for the quarterback and they married two weeks after graduation. He ended up being the Bear Creek football coach and she ended up being a woman who used to be a cheerleader. At 35, she still had good legs, but her firm butt was getting fleshy, her smooth face was showing lines, and her ample boobs were starting to sag.

Girls were no longer jealous of Sharon and boys no longer stumbled over themselves trying to please her.

One weekend, coach took a break from studying football videos and went on a hunting trip to Wyoming. Sharon didn't like chasing bear and elk, so she stayed home for her own little hunt.

She invited six football players over for a barbecue. She said it was for bonding the offensive backfield. Her real hope was to take the rally girl idea to a new level.

Sharon wore a pretty blouse and tight shorts to show off her ass. Her butt wasn't as cute as it used to be, but it was still sexy and the boys knew that she wanted them to notice.

She drank too much beer and was in a real good mood, prancing around, acting frisky. Wiggling and giggling. Bumping into boys. Touching their arms and squeezing their muscles for no good reason.

A couple of the players gave her a slap on the ass when she walked by and she didn't complain. She just yelled, "Hey!" and smiled. It had been a long time since she was the center of attention and she loved it.

When it started getting dark, Sharon invited the boys inside to watch Brian's Song, which is the best football movie ever made. I guess being the best football movie is like being the world's tallest midget but, still, it's a pretty good movie about two players (one black, the other white) who become best friends. The black guy gets a knee injury and the white guy gets cancer. It sounds corny, but it is based on the true story of two real players (Gayle Sayers and Brian Piccolo) and it gets pretty emotional.

Sharon said, "Make yourselves at home; the show's about to start," and the boys settled in on the rug in front of the television. Once she had the movie going, she plopped herself down in front of the quarterback, Tommy.

Tommy spread his legs so that Sharon had a place to sit and she got real comfy, with one of Tommy legs on each side of her. She put her hands on Tommy's thighs, squeezed, and said, "Nice armrests." She was laughing plenty, even though the movie's not real funny. It didn't take the boys long to figure out that she was drunk and wanted attention.

Sharon leaned back on Tommy's chest, giggling and mumbling something. Being a quarterback with a quarterback's swagger, Tommy went for it. He slipped both his hands under her blouse and bra and grabbed two handfuls of titty.

Sharon kept on babbling, like she didn't even notice, so Tommy gave her tits a full-on massage. He had one tit in each hand, mashing them with his big quarterback fingers. It was like he was doing a ball exercise to strengthen his fingers. If Sharon wanted it to stop, now was the time to say it. She didn't say stop.

Sharon's tits were on fire from the hard squeezing, but she kept on babbling and laughing. She loved it and Tommy knew she loved it.

Sharon lifted her arms and put her hands behind her head, as green a light as you'll ever see. Tommy moved to her nipples, rolling each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. He squeezed hard, but she kept on laughing. So, Tommy lifted her breasts by pulling her nipples up and away from her chest, pinching both nipples hard, and rolling them side to side.

Sharon was still laughing her drunk laugh, but now she was squirming as her tits dangled from her nipples. Her nipples were stretched taut, easily an inch long and starting to glow. She loved having her tits manhandled—especially by a young guy, especially by the star quarterback. It was like she was back in high school. She was wet and wanted more. She grabbed Tommy's arms with her hands, not to stop him, but to keep him from stopping.

Scott and Jackson, the two guys sitting next to Tommy, quit watching the movie and watched the Sharon show instead. Scott's white and Jackson's black, just like in the movie.

Tommy gave them a nod and they moved in. They unbuttoned her blouse slowly because they still weren't certain that coach's wife was okay with this. She was. As each button loosened, she knew she was getting one step closer to being the cheerleader every boy wanted.

After all the buttons were loose, they pulled her blouse open and got a good look. Her bra was above her breasts and Tommy's big hands were rolling her nipples.

Sharon gave Scott and Jackson a big smile and said, "Hi." She wanted them to see her large breasts. She wanted them to see what Tommy was doing. She wanted their hands on her body, too.

They took off her blouse and bra so that they could see her tits better and have their turn. Tommy was working her tits real hard now and Sharon was letting him have his fun. Laughing and babbling while he continued to lift her tits high off her chest by pulling and twisting her swollen nipples. Sharon's nipples quivered as they sent electrical jolts to her goose-pimply arms. She sucked in her tummy and rocked her hips as her wet pussy twitched with desire. She opened her mouth and breathed slowly, deeply.

Tommy decided it was time to share the wealth. He let go of her nipples but used his big hands to keep her heavy tits elevated. Sharon's nipples were an inch long and bright pink.

Tommy nodded and Scott and Jackson moved in. Tommy held her tits aloft like he was giving the boys a present. They each wrapped their lips around an inflamed nipple and Sharon gasped, "Ohh!" Her pussy lips were opening and closing uncontrollably as she imagined pulling a hard young cock inside her.

Scott and Jackson had seen that she liked being mauled, so they grabbed her tits with both hands and used their mouths to squeeze and stretch her nipples, slurping deeply like there was milk inside her big jugs that they could pull out by sucking harder.

Tommy knew what was going to happen after the tit sucking, so he let go of her breasts and primed Sharon by sliding his middle finger into her mouth. She sucked it in with no prompting. She knew what was coming, too. And she wanted it badly. The sooner, the better. Electric jolts were shooting from her nipples to every part of her body.

She wanted a cock in her mouth, a cock she could harden and then stuff in her throbbing pussy. Her panties were soaked.

The other three guys turned off the TV and watched the Sharon show. Tommy pointed to Mark and he walked over, stood in front of Sharon's face, and put his cock where Tommy's middle finger used to be.

Sharon said, "Yay," and wrapped her lips around Mark's dick, feeling it grow long and thick in her mouth. She held it with her lips and licked it with her tongue. Mark put his hands on Sharon's head—partly to steady his wobbly legs and partly to make sure his dick didn't come out as he swayed gently back and forth.

The two guys who hadn't had any action yet unbuttoned Sharon's shorts. She lifted her hips happily and they pulled off her shorts and panties in one easy motion. Her bush was thick and dark. She spread her legs.

Buck grabbed a butt cheek with each hand and went down on Sharon. She was a wet, sloppy mess and Buck licked her juices. Sharon loved his strong hands on her bum. She loved his long tongue lapping her juices, caressing her clit. She squealed when she came—quickly, too quickly—but it was only the first of many orgasms she would have that night.

Mark didn't last long in Sharon's mouth. Face fucking the coach's wife was the sexiest thing he had ever done. He let loose a huge load. Sharon swallowed every drop and licked her lips.

She said, "Yummy," and that was all the signal the rest of the team needed. Mark stepped aside as Buck moved in front of Sharon. She gobbled up his cock, putting one hand around the base while she used her teeth and lips to stroke him. When he erupted, she held his cock in her mouth and sucked him dry.

Scott and Jackson let go of her tits so they could have a turn.

When they were done, Tommy laid Sharon's head down softly on the rug and kneeled between her legs. She still had some cheerleader flexibility, so he had no trouble getting her legs up in the air, wrapped around his neck.

Tommy was the one Sharon wanted most of all and his cock slipped in easily. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her against his crotch like a rag doll.

Sharon was so wet and there was so little friction that Tommy pumped for several minutes before he could finally shoot his load. Every pump drove Sharon deeper into a private world where everything disappeared except what she was feeling between her legs. She forgot where she was and what she was doing. Her body was hot and tingly and floating up a mountain. She didn't know where she was going, but she loved the ride.

She imagined that she was young and pretty and the handsome quarterback could not control his desire. He had thrown her on the ground and was banging her young body against his enormous erection. She could feel his cock slamming against the back of her vagina. She knew she was the only woman he desired and that nothing could stop him from having her, taking her, fucking her.

After he came, Tommy kept his still-hard dick pumping until Sharon had a half dozen violent contractions. Her thoughts spun deliriously from Tommy to football to cheerleading as wave after wave flowed from the volcano in her vagina to every part of her body. She was shaking so badly that she had to grab Tommy's muscled arms, looking for strength because she had none.

When the contractions subsided, she returned to reality and saw Tommy perched in front of her, smiling. She let go of his arms and her hands fell to her side. She grinned and closed her eyes. Tommy set her legs down gently on the floor, with her feet spread and her pussy glistening with cum.

The other boys were ready for round 2, but Tommy told them to wait until Sharon had recovered. When Sharon opened her eyes again, Tommy gave his teammates two thumbs up.

Jackson had never had a white girl before, so he was real excited. Plus, he thought the coach had been picking on him at practice because he's black. This was payback time.

The boys helped Sharon get up on her hands and knees so that Jackson could do her doggy style. He slipped it in and grabbed her ass with both hands. Meanwhile, Buck moved up front and stuffed his cock back in her mouth. He would have preferred her pussy, but the other boys wanted to see the coach's wife getting it front and back at the same time, and Buck didn't mind being part of that show.

All the boys were whooping it up while Sharon was getting tossed back and forth between Jackson and Scott. When Jackson pulled her ass to him and drove his cock deep, Scott's dick almost slipped out of Sharon's mouth. Then Scott pulled her body towards him to get his cock back in her mouth, while Jackson's cock came almost all the way out of her pussy. It was like lumberjacks using a two-man saw to bring down a tree.

Sharon was on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth. Her skin was tingly and her body was warm. She wanted to cum again, but the alternating sensations were so confusing that she had a hard time focusing. Every time she thought about sucking Scott's dick, Jackson rammed his cock back in her. Every time she thought about how deep Jackson's cock was going, Scott stuffed his dick back in her mouth.

She relaxed and let the boys use her. There would be plenty of time for her to cum again when they were done.

Sharon's dangling boobs swung back and forth with her nipples bouncing wildly as her body rocked between the two lumberjacks. Her swinging boobs were mesmerizing. Two guys, one on each side, grabbed her tits and started tugging like they were milking a cow. She didn't complain about the four boys working her. One had a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, and two were yanking her tits.

Sharon went with the flow. It had been a long time since anyone showed any interest in her body and now she had four randy football players latched on. If there were room for more, all six would have been on her.

Scott came first with quick, violent spasms, but not nearly as much sperm as the first time. He kept his cock in her mouth so that she could swallow his sperm and lick his cock clean. Jackson got so violent that the two players squeezing her tits had a hard time holding on. He finally came with a huge grunt and slapped her ass hard when he was done. Scott pulled his cock out of her mouth to see if she was okay. She had her head up, shaking side to side, sweaty hair flying, like a wild animal that hadn't yet been tamed. Jackson gave her two more whaps on her butt.

Now Tommy took Jackson's place behind Sharon's butt. He grabbed each of her arms and pulled them behind her back, lifting her chest up in the air. She was on her knees with her head high, and her arms held tightly behind her back, like a naked female figurehead on a boat. She thrust out her chest and smiled, an invitation no one could resist. Tommy slipped his cock in her pussy and started moving slowly, while the other boys took turns squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She must have liked it because she let out a load roar from deep inside. Tommy kept it up for a long time while Sharon kept shaking her head and roaring. Nobody knew how many she came, or if it was just one very long orgasm.

Tommy finally came and told the other boys to let go of her tits. They laid her down gently on her back. Sharon said, "Hold me," and two boys did. Scott lay on one side with his head on her chest, while Mark lay on the other side with his head on her tummy. They let her rest awhile, but they weren't done with her—and she wasn't done with them.

When she seemed recovered from the figurehead fuck, Tommy used one hand to spread her pussy lips and open the sheath surrounding her clit while he used his other hand to play with her clit. Then he stuck three fingers deep inside her bush, moving in and out, slowly caressing her G-spot, while he kept a thumb on her clit.

Sharon was panting hard now and her body was trembling as she started that climb again. Her mind was floating outside her body, and she knew that Tommy was pushing her body higher, closer to that peak. She saw it right in front of her.

When Sharon started rocking her hips, Tommy let the hood over her clit close and started rubbing her swollen pussy lips. Scott and Mark held tight to her chest and tummy.

Sharon's legs were locked and quivering, but she still wasn't quite there.

Tommy felt her trembling and knew she was close to an incredible orgasm. Her eyes were closed tightly. Her teeth were clenched and she was breathing hard, trying to get the last few steps up the mountain. She knew it was right there. Just a little more, just a little more.

She pleaded, "Don't stop, Tommy! Don't stop!" Tommy didn't. He went faster, rubbing her mound furiously. Still, she couldn't quite get to where she needed to be.

Scott grabbed one of her nipples with his fingers and pinched it as hard as he could while he bit the other nipple as hard as he needed to. The pleasure and pain sent her over the edge.

Sharon exploded. She sucked in her tummy and her body bucked and shook as her vagina muscles contracted again and again. She had gone to the highest mountain ever, and fallen off a cliff she had never been on before. Thank god for Jimmy. Thank god for Scott. Thank god for all of them.

The boys held her until she stopped quivering. Then they pulled back to look at this amazing woman.

Sharon was completely calm now, on her back with her arms high above her head and her legs spread. When she was young and firm, her tits stayed high on her chest with her nipples pointing straight upward. Now her tits lay soft on her chest with her bruised nipples pointing off to the side. Her thighs and tummy were soft. Her triangle was inviting. Her face was beautiful.

None of them had ever seen anything so wonderful, so extraordinarily sexy, before. None would ever forget the way she looked at that moment.

Sharon didn't move and she didn't say anything. She had had as many orgasms as she was going to have that night. They put a pillow under her head and she let the boys take her, one after another. Sloppy seconds and, for some, thickshake thirds. She was thankful that they desired her, astonished that they could get hard so many times. Her eyes were wide open and she enjoyed watching each boy enter her and pull out happy. Long thin dicks, short stubby ones. Tommy's big, thick cock was the prettiest of all.

Four boys were virgins before that night and they all were grateful that Sharon shared her body. As the boys came and went, one after another, there were always two boys lying next to her, touching her breasts gently, lovingly. It was their way of saying thank you. When Tommy kissed her lips, her eyes got watery.

Finally, none of the boys could get hard anymore. They stood around her, changed forever by what had just happened, thankful that they were part of it.

Sharon smiled.

The boys enjoyed the view one last time, then they covered her with a blanket. They put their clothes on and slipped out the door, leaving Sharon on her back with her legs spread and cum dribbling down her butt cheeks onto the rug. She was still smiling as she drifted off to sleep.

Of course, Bear Creek being a small town and guys being guys, word got around real fast. Tommy told Jimmy the next day and Jimmy told me that night. Jimmy and I didn't tell anyone, but a lot of other people told lots of other people. Even though there were only six guys at the party, a dozen guys bragged about fucking the coach's wife, and most said they had done it a half dozen times.

The coach and his wife left town before he could be fired and Jimmy took over as head coach.