The Best Summer Ever Pt. 01

Story Info
Son discovers that mom knew about his fantasies all along.
2k words
4.52
32.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd9087127
jd9087127
29 Followers

* Fictional. All characters in story are 18+

I wanted her so badly. It was her smile. Her mannerisms. Her eyes. Her full 38C breasts. Her sexy, curvy 38 year old body.

She was my first fantasy. She was my mom.

Ever since I turned 18, every chance I had, I would retrieve her used panties from the hamper in her room, getting me as close as possible to the sweet treasures between her legs.

I would hold her thongs, bikini cut, and lingerie panties to my nose inhaling her beautiful scent. I would lick the crotch of her panties, tasting whatever I possibly could of her sweet pussy.

I would go through her drawers, feeling her lace, silk, and nylon items. I would feel, stroke, and suck on her sex toys; from the few vibrators she had to the one life-like 7-inch dildo.

I would listen-in on many evenings, listening through the wall that separates our bedrooms, to the sounds of her and my dad having sex.

Listening to her soft moans, her mild screams, and her dirty talk. I would stroke my 6 inch smooth, rigid, and cut cock, listening to the bed squeak, to their moans, to their orgasms.

I would cum all over my chest with them, envy of my dad having the opportunity to taste her, fuck her, and own her.

I would always try to get the panties the morning after these nights, hoping to get a taste of their bedtime efforts.

Every day I yearned for her. Thought about her. Smelled her. And stroked my cock to images of her in my head.

She rarely left my mind.

Then one day, for whatever reason, I told myself that I was done fantasizing about it. I was 19 now. I had to at least try.

Whether it would ruin our close mother-son relationship or not, I had to at least try.

It was the first day of summer. I was 19, done my first year of community college, and was now looking for a job to keep me busy over the summer months until college re-started.

It was often hot in our place in late June, so I would typically sleep naked in my bed.

This day however, I made the decision to lay in bed, on top of the covers, and pretend to be asleep.

I had this hunch the night before, that my mom would come in on the first day of "summer vacation" and tell me to get up and get some resumes out there.

It was about 830am on Saturday. My dad was likely out golfing with friends as he normally does on weekends. I was awake, naked, and hard, pretending to be asleep with some 'morning wood'.

Sure enough, there was a knock on my door.

My heart was pounding. My eyes were closed. My body was in a relaxed state, except for the obvious.

Then there was a second knock and a "Sweetie, it's time to wake up".

I didn't answer.

Then I heard the door knob turn and the door swing open. It seemed like time just stopped.

I heard a gasp. A strong intake of air. The sound of someone being shocked.

There was a noticeable pause. Then I heard the door close.

Thinking she had closed the door and left down the hall, I slowly opened my eyes.

But I was the one to be shocked next. My mom had come into my room and shut the door behind her.

She was standing there with her hands on her hips. Wearing some sweats and a t-shirt. Her hair tied back, looking cute as ever on a Saturday morning.

Then our eyes locked. No words were said. Time standing still yet again. Staring at each other. Then her eyes shifted and they went to my still hard cock. I didn't know what was happening. Or what would happen next. What was likely 20-30 seconds, felt like 2-3 minutes.

She moved closer and sat down next to me, near my knees, on the edge of the bed.

Then she broke the silence.

"Good morning Jason" she said.

"Morning mom" I said back, barely able to speak, still a bit shocked this is all happening.

"I see you're up already" she replied.

Not sure how she was defining that to be exact, considering the circumstances.

"Yeah, sorry mom, just waking up actually, didn't hear you knock" I said, looking at her face, her eyes, her mouth - trying to get a sense if I am in trouble or not.

"I assumed you didn't hear me knock. Unless of course, you planned for me to come in here and find you like this" she said softly.

I didn't answer.

"Oh? You did plan for me to find you like this, didn't you Jason?" she asked just as softly, moving her hand onto my lower leg. I still didn't answer. My cock twitched at her touch.

"I know you think about me, Jason. I know you come into our room sometimes. I know you play with my panties" she said.

I was shocked. She knew of my fantasies? I guess I was not as careful as I had thought.

"It's okay sweetie, I am not mad. To be honest, I am a bit flattered. To be my age and to know a young man thinks of me, smells me......and gets hard for me" she said, looking down at my cock.

I broke my silence. "Mom, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world. I love your eyes, your smile, your kindness, and I think you have an incredible body."

"Oh Jason, you're so sweet. When I learned what you did and what you likely think about, I am not going to lie, I thought about you too."

"It was not that long ago actually. I came home and got laundry sorted and noticed some extra slickness on my panties as I was sorting things out. Feeling the slickness on my panties, I knew right away what it was. I knew it wouldn't be your father's. Naturally since you're the only other person here - I knew it was your cum" she continued.

Her hand moving up my leg.

The sound of her saying the word 'cum' grabbing my attention.

"You must have cum a lot that day or maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to my other panties. It was the first time I noticed it" she continued on.

Her hand now just inches from my cock.

Thinking back, it was a pair I think I had cum into more than I usually do - "Damn" I thought.

Then she did it. Her hand touched my cock.

She wrapped her fingers around the base. Gripping it. The blood rushing more to the tip. I moaned.

"Oh my God mom. Seriously? Is this really happening" I asked.

"It can if you want it to" she replied looking right into my eyes.

"I love you" she continued before lowering her head and licking around the head of my cock.

The sensation of her hot wet tongue and the overwhelm of the moment was almost too much for me. I did everything I could to not cum right then and there.

"I love you too mom" was all I could say as she wrapped her lips around me and took my cock all the way in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine. She moaned. The vibrations of it going through every inch of me.

She picked up the pace. Making my cock wet with her mouth. Both of us now moaning.

Evident slurping sounds coming from the connection between her mouth and my cock.

I reach down with my right hand to find her breast. No bra under her t-shirt. The hardness of her nipple easily identifiable. I rub my hand around, my fingers grasping her nipple, she moans more.

Still, never breaking eye contact.

Her one hand moves to my smooth balls. The other hand still at the base of my cock as she sucks my 18 year old cock. She starts to move her hand in unison with her mouth. Stroking my cock and sucking me at the same time.

"You suck cock so good mom, wow. Please don't stop" I am barely able to say. She just picks up the pace even more. The hand at my balls gripping them, rolling them around in her fingers. My own fingers, stilling grappling with her breasts and nipples.

I cannot believe this is happening.

I cannot believe how good my mom sucks cock.

She's still bobbing her head up and down. She's stroking me with her hand. I don't know how much longer I can last.

Then she moves her finger down below my balls into the crevice of my ass. Oh my God this feels so good. Her fingers wet from the saliva around my cock and my balls. Still sucking my hard cock, she runs her finger around my asshole.

I moan loudly. Closing my eyes. Laying all the way back down now letting go of her breast and nipple.

My mom having complete control over me right now. While this is what I wanted, I thought I was going to be the one in control.

Sucking my cock hard and fast and deep, she slides her index finger ever so slowly into my ass.

That was it. That was the turning point.

"I'm going to cum, mom - wholly shit" and with that she tightened her lips, slid her finger in deep, and I came. Spurt after spurt of hot cum hitting the back of my moms throat. My mind going numb as I unload in my mom's mouth. I came so hard. She never let up, sucking deep and taking it all in.

I have never felt anything like it in my life.

I could tell she was swallowing most of my load and she removed her finger from my ass and slowed down sucking me, still looking right in my eyes the entire time.

With a pop, she let go of my cock and removed her mouth. Smiling at me. I couldn't believe what just happened. My mom just sucked my cock.

My MOM, just sucked MY cock.

After all the time, after all those images and fantasies, after listening to her and my dad, after sniffing her used panties, my mom just sucked my cock and took my hot load of cum.

I don't know why, but I was still so turned on, I grabbed the back of her head and guided her up towards me - and kissed her lips.

We opened our mouths and our tongues touched. I tasted myself in her mouth. It was such an incredible taste and experience. We kissed like this for a couple of minutes and she broke off the kiss looking at me.

Her eyes glazed. Face wet. Hair no longer perfectly tied up. And with a smile on her face.

Getting up off the bed. She stood beside me and slide her sweats down. She looked so sexy in a t-shirt and pair of red lace panties.

Then she shocked me again. She slid her panties off, showing me her fuzzy pussy for the first time ever. Short brown curly hairs, matted below, evident that this has made her pussy wet.

She tossed me the panties and said "feel free to use my panties anytime you want, I don't mind".

With that she grabbed her sweat pants and walked to my door, turned and said to me "its time to get up and go find a summer job."

And with that, she left.

I was laying on my bed, naked, still a semi hard cock, wet with the reminisce of my mom's mouth, and her panties on my chest.

I picked them up and held them to my nose. They were so wet. They had such a strong smell of her pussy, probably the strongest I ever had.

I exhaled, smiling, thinking this would be the best summer ever.

jd9087127
jd9087127
29 Followers