The Best Things Cum To He Who Waits

Story Info
Sexy wife fulfils husband's fantasy.
6.9k words
4.36
73.2k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

15 Years Ago

I had as a fantasy and it been just that for years, my wife Helen having sex with a stanger, I never mentioned it to her as I thought that there was no way she'd go for it.

1 Year Ago

We move on a number of years 2 kids arrived, bedroom action not what it was, could my fantasy rekindle things?

Looking back tonight was clearly when the spark that was going to cause an inferno of passion was made. As usual on a Friday night after a hard week at work, Helen and I had put the kids to bed and were sat on the sofa in our dressing gowns sharing a bottle of wine. The days of Netflicks and chilling had I thought been left behind.

We were flicking through the channels when we stumbled across the classic Robert Redford and Demi Moore movie, Indecent Proposal. I asked Helen "I know we've seen it years ago before we got married but shall we give it a go?"

"Why not," replied Helen, it would be interesting to know what her answer would have been if she'd have had the benefit of hindsight.

As the film drew to a close Helen asked me the obvious question, "Would you let me sleep with someone for £1,000,000?"

Maybe a bit too quickly I replied, "If it was just 1 night in an hotel room then yes."

Helen appeared to be surprised, raising her eyebrows and looking me in the eye she said, "Really?"

I tried to explain, "£1,000,000 is a life changing amount of money, we could both pack in work. The kids wouldn't have to worry about University tuition fees or a deposit for their first house. Think of all the holidays we could go on."

"I get all that but what about knowing that your wife had had sex with another man?"

"If it was just 1 night in an hotel and you were just doing it for the money there'd be no emotional involvement. I think our marriage is strong enough to withstand it."

"I think it would be impossible for a woman to have sex without any emotional involvement but I suppose your logic stacks up. It's a good job that we don't know any Millionaires and aren't planning on a trip to Vegas so we won't have to worry about testing your theory."

Why after 20 years of marriage I decided to finally share one of my deepest fantasies I don't know but this felt like the perfect opportunity. I tried to do it as a joke, "I'd let whoever it was sleep with you for half price if I could watch."

Helen just looked at me with a confused look. She then said, "You'd actually want to watch me having sex with another man?"

Realising I probably needed to wind things in a bit I tried to pacify her, "All I meant was it could be quite exciting to watch you with someone else if it was a situation that was definitely going to be just a one off. You never know it might be fun."

"Fun for who? " responded Helen testily.

Needing to change the subject, I stood up and asked Helen "Shall I open another bottle?"

Helen didn't answer, instead she stood up, put her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I assumed that my indecent proposal had been rejected and expected to hear no more about it.

Wow, it was quite unusual for Helen to initiate sex but I must confess that I was seriously aroused from our discussion earlier. When we broke I spun Helen round and undid her dressing gown and slipped it off her shoulders revealing her breasts. "You look amazing" I whispered into her ear.

I planted kisses all over her neck, taking in her wonderful scent, I slipped my hands around Helen's sides and on to her breasts.

My hands were filled by with Helens breasts. My fingertips soon found Helens beautiful pink nipples, responding to my touch they soon began to stiffen just like my manhood was doing as my body responded to the delight of touching my wonderful wife. I continued kissing her neck while enjoying the feel of her chest.

Holding Helens hand I guided her to the sofa, I sat down and she straddled me. My face was at the perfect height to kiss her chest. My mouth began to plant kisses on Helens left breast slowing working its way to her nipple which was soon taken into my mouth. At the same time my right hand had found her other breast while his left hand explored her lower body paying particular attention to her fantastic legs.

With both her nipples now being expertly stimulated Helen began to arch her back allowing me better access to her chest. After a few minutes I decided it was time to take things further and holding Helen by her waist I swapped positions with her so that she was sat on the sofa. I then brought both my hands to Helens chest allowing me to slide down on to the floor, planting kisses on Helens sexy legs and the pleasure zone that lay between them. The sofa was the perfect height to allow me to kiss my wife's legs while being able to reach up and massage her now heaving breasts.

Alternating from leg to leg I started to close in on Helens pleasure zone. She let out a gasp when I began to plant kisses on the entrance to her body with her juices now seeping out of her pussy, the delicious familiar flavour of my wife made me even harder and I decided that it was time to get inside her.

I stood up and removed my dressing gown before positioning myself between my wife's legs my now raging erection came into contact with Helens love mound.

Instinctively Helen reached between her legs and guided me into her, her legs intertwined themselves with mine. Our bodies began to move in unison and my hands naturally found their way to my wife's breasts.

Helen's nipples were now as hard as my manhood which was now deep inside her, my fingertips gently caressed them as their bodies built up momentum.

I could sense the pleasure building inside Helen and she closed her eyes and threw back her head, her wonderful mane of brown hair now cascading down her back. Pushing away from the sofa with her hips she drove me deeper into her, each of my thrusts bringing us both closer to what was building into a magnificent climax.

I was getting closer to the point of release and as the wonderful sensations of making love to my wife built up inside me I moved my hands from Helens breasts to her hips enabling me to penetrate her to a greater depth.

"I love you to bits, you are so gorgeous Helen," I cried as I came inside my beautiful wife. "Do you want to go on top?"

"Yes please," answered a breathless Helen.

I positioned himself myself on the sofa and Helen climbed on top of me.

Helen guided me inside her before leaning forward to allow her charms to be caressed. The pleasure of having me inside her along with the delight of having her chest massaged soon increased the rate of Helen's breathing and it wasn't long before I could sense the familiar feeling of an orgasm building inside her. Helen's body began to tense and she brought her lips up to mine, kissing me as her orgasm swept through her body.

We hadn't made love like this for years. So although I might have got myself into trouble it was definitely worth it. As time passed Helen never mentioned what we had discussed but equally our love making never reached the same intensity as that night.

1 month ago

Out of the blue one night when the kids where asleep in bed Helen and were snuggled on the sofa sharing a glass of wine. Grinning Helen turned to me and said, "You know that fantasy you suggested ages ago, maybe it could be just what we need to rekindle things."

She was then saying she didn't know, it be her involved with another man and she didn't know if she could do that.

I didn't push it I didn't say too much just said some good points about us benefiting from trying something like that, I had to wait a little longer and as the discussion started again I did feel more positive with what she said.

3 weeks ago

Once the kids where in bed I cooked a meal for us to eat together

There was more talk about the fantasy. Next thing we were looking on websites. She was getting very interested saying it's like internet shopping

It didn't take that long for her to find someone who had a look of Colin Firth about him. This turned out to be a chap called Jeff who lived 25 miles away. He was about our age and Helen seemed keen.

I suggested, "If we want to make contact, our profile needs a photo."

Helen looked at me with a look in her eye that I haven't seen for ages, "Give me 10 minutes."

Helen went upstairs and I topped our wine glasses up. 10 minutes later she returned looking amazing. She had a black lace corset with matching lace knickers, black hold up stockings and high heels. Put my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "You look fantastic."

"Thank you," Helen replied before snogging me passionately.

I hadn't noticed but Helen had also brought our daughters smiley face emoji mask down. "What's that for?" I enquired.

"There is no way I'm having my face on the internet, what if someone from work or someone we knew saw it? I'd be so embarrassed."

"Good thinking."

I grabbed my phone and suggested used one of the high chairs from the breakfast bar as a prop. I took about 25 photos, Helen appeared to enjoy being a glamour model and I was certainly getting turned on in my role as photographer.

Next I sat down in front of the laptop, Helen sat on my knee. I had one hand on her sexy stocking clad legs and another round her slim waist as she picked her favourite photo and we uploaded it, creating a profile.

"Shall we message Jeff?" Helen enquired.

"Yes," I responded and looking back this was the point at which what so far had just been a personal fantasy would become reality.

As Helen was composing her message I turned her so that she was facing the laptop screen with her legs now wide apart either side of mine. Usually Helen needs to be seduced with a massage before she lets me near her tits but when I reached for them this time there was no resistance.

I could feel her nipples through her corset and they were rock hard. I needed to get my hands on them and unclasped her corset, throwing it to the floor. I grabbed her breasts and gave them a good feel. Looking over Helen's shoulder I saw the following message.

Dear Jeff,

My name is Helen and I like the look of your profile.

I hope you like the look of mine.

My husband and I are looking to spice things up.

Would you like to join us?

Thanx

Helen

"Shall I send it?" Queried Helen.

"Yes," I replied kissing her on the neck.

Helen clicked on send and then turned to me and told me, "Get your trousers off, I want you inside me."

She stood up allowing me to shed my clothes and release my now raging erection, Helen then sat back on me, pulling her thong to the side. She was the wettest I'd ever known her and I slide straight insider her.

Helen leaned forward and I grabbed her waist while thrusting into her and we started making love at an intensity that we hadn't done since the "Indecent proposal" incident. Even if nothing happened with Jeff everything we had done so far would have been worth it just the amazing sex we had that night.

Clearly we were both very excited as it was only 5 minutes before we both climaxed.

2 weeks ago

I got home from work and Helen appeared to be in a very excitable state, she whispered in my ear, "We've had a reply from Jeff. I'll tell you all about it once the kids are in bed.

Once we'd got the kids in bed she told me that Jeff had said that she looked great in the photo and he was interested in meeting up with us. I was pleased to hear her say that she thought this Jeff was a nice guy and that she liked him. I asked if she was going to meet him, she asked what I thought, so right away I said if you like him why not.

She said she would think about it, I didn't want to push her.

Next thing we have arranged to meet him in a coffee bar next to where the kids have their swimming lessons.

1 week ago

Normally Helen would just wear jeans to take the kids swimming but when I came back from work she had got a short denim skirt on, black tights and a tight scoop neck top on. I was also pretty sure she'd got a Wonderbra on as well.

"You look great." I grinned, "A bit different to what you normally wear to take the kids swimming."

"I thought I'd make an effort," laughed Helen, "I take it you approve?"

"Absolutely," was all I could manage in reply. Helen was certainly getting into the spirit of things. Half of me was delighted to see her looking so hot, but there was an element of jealousy that it wasn't entirely for my benefit.

I can tell you it felt strange going into the coffee bar, we waited then he came in he spotted us straight away and came over, Jeff was polite well dressed and easy to talk to, we told him we had never done anything like this before. Helen's body language was suggesting that she liked him a lot, she kept crossing her legs and I'm sure she had even hitched up her skirt as it appeared to be shorter than at home.

Jeff explained, "I've done this with about 20 couples but I've got to say Helen, you are the hottest lady I've meet so far."

Helen started to blush but Jeff continued, "It's great to see a lady comfortable in a skirt, most women these days keep their sexy legs covered up, you've got a great pair of legs Helen. James you are a lucky fellow."

"Thank you," grinned Helen.

At this point I noticed that Jeff had placed a hand on Helen's thigh, she had made no attempt to remove it.

Having let his hand linger for what seemed a significant amount of time Jeff removed it and began to explain his mode of operations, "Most couples I've meet have just wanted a one-off experience, but a few do like me to return for repeat sessions. There is also 1 woman who I see about once a month whose husband knows nothing about me. Everyone I've met has enjoyed it and it has enabled me to have some fantastic experiences."

Jeff went on to explain our options. "I can either come to your house or you can book an hotel room. Entirely your choice."

He looked at Helen, "Which ever will make you feel most comfortable. The best thing now is for you to take your time, make sure it is exactly what you both want, then contact me letting me know where and when you want it to happen. Having met you both I'm well up for making your fantasy a reality, hopefully you'll be in touch."

I was beginning to think that I was involved in a second hand car sale as opposed to arranging to complete a sexual fantasy but I suppose just like buying a new motor requires both parties to reach agreement so does arranging for someone to fuck your wife.

As Jeff stood up to go, Helen said, "Jeff, what is your favourite type of lingerie?"

This statement of intent from Helen really did surprise me, she really was getting into character.

Grinning Jeff replied, "I'm a tradionalist, the perfect double act of stockings and suspenders."

Helen grinned back "Well I'm sorry to have only got tights on today but I'll try not to disappoint you next time me meet. We'll be in touch."

Helen has often worn them for me and I must say she does look amazing in them. We finished our drinks and headed to the pool and arrived 10 minutes before the kids lesson was due to end. Helen looked at me, grinned and said "Follow me."

She led me into the disabled toilet and announced, "I'm so horny," nefore kissing me passionately.

I responded by pushing her against the wall and putting my hand up her top, she certainly wasn't exaggerating. Her nipples were erect and I undid her bra, breaking from our kiss I dropped my knees and began to suck on her tits.

My other hand was now between her legs, I managed to put her tights down sufficiently to allow me access to her sex which was so moist. I slipped a finger inside her and began to finger fuck her. She expanded allowing me to slip a second finger in. A few more minutes of this she came.

"Thanks I needed that," she grinned, "To return the favour I'll give you a blow job once the kids have gone to bed."

I thought wow, a blow-job on a school night fantastic. This fantasy really had kick started our sex life.

Later she said Jeff is very nice also he looks very clean and smells nice. "Shall We go for it then?" She enquired.

This was now it. If I said yes then it was almost certain that I was going to see my wife get fucked, this was my last chance to stop it. The raging hard on I had took over and I blurted out, "Yes, but I'll leave the arrangements to you".

Helen took it on herself and arranged it for Friday when the kids were having a sleep over at the Grandparents.

2 days ago (Thursday)

Lunchtime at work I got a text from Helen;

I need to go shopping after work

Please can u pick up the kids

and give them tea.

Love H xxx

When she got back home she looked like the cat that had got the cream. I asked her "Did you manage to get everything you need?"

"Yes thank you," she grinned.

"Do I get to an advance preview?"

"No, the best things come to he who waits."

Yesterday (Friday)

I got in from work and saw the kids overnight bags by the door, Helen still in her work clothes asked me, "Please can you take the kids to my mums, I'd like to have a bit of a pampering session before tonight."

"No problem darling," I responded, "I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought yesterday."

"No spoilers," grinned Helen before heading upstairs.

On the way round to my in laws the kids kept asking what me and mummy were up to later as mummy had been very excited since picking them up from school. I explained that I was taking mummy out to meet some new friends.

I also got some questions from Helen's mum and dad, it was quite a challenge to avoid saying, "Well actually I've found a bloke on the internet to fuck your daughter while I watch".

Anyway having hopefully successfully dealt with the in-laws questions it was time to return home. I must admit that the drive home was a complete blur, my mind was racing about was going to happen tonight, the rush hour traffic ensured a safe return but gave me plenty of time to contemplate what I'd done. Had I gone too far? I had a nagging feeling at the back of my mind but also a raging hard on.

Eventually I got back, Helen had left me a note.

Dear James,

I'm upstairs getting ready

Please don't disturb as I want

To surprise you with my new outfit

I'll be done at 7.

Love you loads

Helen

PS

Hope you are as excited as me.

Jeff was due round at 7.30 so at least I'd have half an hour of my wife to myself. I headed into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge, after pouring myself a glass I went to put the empty can in the bin.

I still don't know if this was a deliberate act from Helen to tease me or just a co-incidence but at the top of the bin was a receipt. Upon closer inspection it was from Helens shopping trip and was for a new dress and not a cheap one, I suppose though we had saved on not having to splash out on a hotel room.

I looked closer and noticed 2 more receipts. The second one was for a pair of stockings, suspender belt and thong, not surprising I suppose considering Jeff's views on lingerie but the third receipt really hit home, it was for a packet of condoms and ultra thin ones at that. Helen clearly wasn't leaving anything to chance and was also thinking about Jeff as well as her self.

At 7pm I heard movement upstairs and Helen came down the stairs, she looked amazing. Her dress was black with shoe string straps, very tight on the top half making the most of her fabulous breasts, but quite flary on the bottom and just long enough to cover her stocking tops.

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers
12