All Comments on 'The Best Things Cum To He Who Waits'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Editor. Get an editor.

Great writing but there were literally dozens of sentences that had missing words or mispelt words. In some cases it was difficult to work out what you actually meant. Particularly when you used where for were, or simply left out words from a sentence. Your submission would have been greatly improved if you had edited it. Cheers.

rossowlrossowlover 4 years ago
Great story

Best I’ve read in ages not rushed or vulgar and realistic

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Another.

Stupid cuckold story. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Other way

I got home from work, my wife and her friend Sara were there, both giggly. Normal stuff, my wife smoked pot all the time so I was used to it. Sara was looking naughty like she often did, she never wore bras and a couple of times I had noticed no panties.

My wife caught me glancing and laughed, then she asked me if I wanted to fuck Sara.

I said sure, just joking, but she wasn't and neither was Sara. So the wife sat and watched, I kept waiting for the explosion but it never came. A week later, I got home and here they were, with one of Sara's boyfriends. That was when I figured it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story. I enjoyed it, but...

...I can't imagine husband and wife who employ condoms for marital blowjobs. Really?

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's the favorite comment from someone?

Fag. Cuck. Shit? This was simply awful. I'm sick and tired of this wife watching garbage. Who thinks that's in any way sexy or erotic? She's going to take a morning after pill but what is she going to take for the diseases she exposed herself and her husband to? UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About as realistic

As James Bond's Flying Car or his underwater one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wimp

Wow this story probably is about the authors own experience. What a cucky WIMP

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 4 years ago
Good story.

This was a good story. Solid and erotic. A creative use of the movie, “ Indecent Proposal.” I would give a higher rating except the grammar is atrocious: sentences run together, punctuation is improper and missing, etc. The writer would greatly benefit from having an editor or proof reader.

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
Anonymous

Ignore the commenters signing on as 'Anonymous'. If they're to cowardly to leave their names, their opinions are worth nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

My husband and I lived a very similar scenario, and it was wonderfully erotic and fulfilling for both of us. Top score for you!

CampinfunCampinfunover 4 years ago
Excellent!!

Very believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why does every aspiring Cuck have a gorgeous Wife, not a regular, normal Woman???

Ahhhh.... I get it. All the hot Women in the US are married to cucky-dudes! Top Models, Movie Stars, TV Divas.... They are all married to cucky-dudes. Long live cucky-dudes! They date and marry all the hot Women coz they are so superior through their cuckiness. They have this irresistible, unbeatable cucky-swagger!

Average looking, normal Women, and all the obese fatties and ugly-Chicks are married to normal guys... Hot Women only want cucks nowadays, don you know? Cuckies are so in these days! You want a hot Woman dude, you gotta cuck-out.

I have nothing against cuckolding, but these fuckin cuck-writers are so stupid, pathetic and fucked up. They are a bunch of loser WHite US Guys. Nothin but pathetic incels, MGTOWS and cock-suckers in denial. They dont have a Girlfriend or WIfe, not even an ugly one. But now, they are sitting at thier computer, masturbating with one hand whilst writing their sicko fantasies about watching another guy fucking a gorgeous, top notch WIfe they dont have. And then they wanna suck another man's cum out of her non-existant Top Notch Pussy. How stupid can you be???.

I bet all these cuckie-writers are White American Guys. Those fuckers are obsessed with skinny, emaciated White Chicks, with fake blonde hair and big fake fat tits! Just catch some White American Guys, put them together and eavesdrop on them. You'll soon hear them saying,

"Oh she's so hot man! Sizzling hot! She has big tits and the ass and legs of a 10 year old boy!"

Why are White American Guys such cucks, gay-paedophiles and skeleton lovers? Can someone please just tell me? So you go around the WOrld bombing and killing other people for their oil, and to feed your Military-industrial complex. Then you come back home with PTSD and call yourselves heroes. You carry out mass shootings and you lust after 10 year old boys, and write sex-fantasies about eating another man's cum from the fucked and used pussy of a non-existant Trophy Blonde!

This is really too much. You need to slow down, all you White American Cuckies you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish it could happen to me

Wish I could see my wife get fucked by a BBC. Doubt it would happen, she too much of a prude.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Stunning British... and a lot of fun!

5 stars!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LUCKY JAMES

I've been trying to talk my wife into this for decades..absolutely NOT.. is all I ever hear... he's a lucky guy... but she should have her ass kicked for breaking the condom rule.. other than that.. great story.. and I will just have to keep on dreaming... 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So begins the end of their marriage

She gets so worked up about having a virile man instead of her boring old hubbie she forgets the condom? Wow. Regular hubbie sex will never match up to the excitement of her lovers. She will ponder the difference and begin to progressively lower her opinion of cucky. The rest of the story is sad and predictable.

What a stupid and foolish man.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Hotwife, bother husband, adds up to cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's to HIM who waits.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 2 years ago

Helen and I had put the kids to bed and were sat on the sofa in our dressing gowns????? WHO, or what MAN wears a

dressing gown???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Triggered memories of our experience when my wife, Carol, then 40 slept with a younger colleague ( like here, as a pure one off); I watched as he removed her work clothes ( no stockings, but white knickers and tan tights); her orgasm was incredibly intense- as was his. No condom was used and we decided against the morning after pill ( I had had a vasectomy by then). This resulted with a pregnancy and baby daughter nine months later. We’re very happy, and our third child helped fill the empty nest, so, this atmospheric storey just resonates with us - found it by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a hot, evocative storey. Early in our marriage I nearly lost my wife owing to a stupid affair, but she forgave me and kept us together. I later told her that if she ever needed to sleep with someone as a one-off, she could- she dismissed the idea although she knows that is one of my fantasies.

A lot of years later speaking one evening, she reminded me of what I said and confessed that she had fallen heavily for one of the Engineers returning soon to the Nordics who said he wanted a date with her. She was being open and said it was ok if I said no; after discussion I said yes and we arranged for the two teenage kids to stay at friends so that her admirer could stay the night. I didn’t want to watch but listened from an opposite bedroom ( Sharon kept both doors ajar). At 38 Sharon is attractive and as the senior PA for a large company dresses elegantly ( this night, suit , satin white panties and sheer nude tights), so no wonder there first intercourse was noisy and brief- followed by the sounds of continuous kissing. Thinking that was it, I was almost asleep when the bed springs sang again and I heard the most intense orgasmic scream moan from my wife followed by deep grunting for her large Scandinavian lover.

In the morning he left and Sharon thanked and reassured me that everything was ok though they forgot to use the condoms and she may have been at the risky time of her cycle (we really were even now). Eventually I persuaded her not to go for the morning after pill, she did discover she was pregnant, and we ended up in the maternity ward to receive our third child.

Sharon stressed that really was a one off and luckily (for me) our marriage has survived and become stronger because of the transparency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story- intelligent mature couples can indulge like this couple not caring whether it’s conventional or not, and it seems popular with slightly older couples like Millie and I. Millie was also 45 at the time, and with the kids grown up, we fantasised to try and keep sex interesting ( we married at 20). We often holidayed in Turkey and a favourite fantasy revolved around me watching a Turkish waiter making love to Mille in our hotel room while I watched- and me immediately reclaiming her afterwards/ something that would have shocked our middle class Watford friends and family! But this is exactly what happened after we befriended Mehmet - we called M - who took us to clubs outside of the hotel and danced with Mille (as I don’t).

We levelled with M and ended up in our room with M and Millie slowly undressing each other and M seducing her to the point where she was imploring him to enter her, which e did and they both enjoyed a life enhancing climax; I enjoyed sloppy seconds condomed up and only then realised how much sperm Millie had taken on board - I can’t truly describe the erotic sickness in my stomach knowing that Millie wasn’t on the pill and could still get pregnant at 45. This scenario repeated every night for the whole of the second week and on the flight home Millie felt sure that she was unlikely to be in the family way as her periods were now erratic and she thought there was only a slim chance of her coming home with a bun in the oven. As it turned out, she was wrong, and pregnancy was duly confirmed. And we decided to have it - it has Millie’s dark hair and, unlike either of us, slightly olive skin.

We have no regrets and might repeat the experience as now Millie definitely can’t get knocked up again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted my wife,Paula, to try having sex with another man just a one time experience, but she was reluctant until she started cutting the hair of a new client who was also married and they flirted with each other to the point where she agreed to have a meal with him and go back to the hotel room he had booked. As a hairdresser, she always wears leggings, and he wanted to see her great legs in a dress, and she obliged- with my encouragement.

They had bareback sex twice and he was a fantastic lover. Undressing her later that evening, I could see her tights had been laddered and her white lace knickers were encrusted with his DNA and she made me wear a condom for sex as she wanted certainty of parenthood in case she’s pregnant- a daunting prospect for two 43 year olds- she wants to have the baby if she’s up the duff, and she will see him again- once just isn’t enough. We’re now waiting to see whether or not she has conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story. Our fourth child was the result of me allowing my wife Vanessa to go on a hen weekend to Barcelona with the girls and giving her the green light for a once in a lifetime fling, knowing that the good looking bunch of ladies would be drinking, dancing and vulnerable but made sure that she packed condoms.

Most of the ladies “pulled” and Vanessa’s boyfriend, barely older than our teenage children, slept and came inside her six times ( the pack of condoms returned unopened!. She couldn’t resist him, wasn’t thinking straight and was just so horny and ovulating that she gave no thought to contraception. Still, I encouraged this so will have to live with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This fantastic storey mirrors almost exactly the experience Annie and I had after 21 years of marriage, but in our case, Annie (who also forgot the condoms), wore elegant cream lingerie and sheer nude stockings, but, unlike Helen, didn’t want to take the morning after pill and we ended up in the maternity ward with a new baby for the 43 year old Annie. It was incredibly erotic, and her unprecedented loud orgasms remain in my mind; she and her younger lover had a few repeat sessions before it ended. As the child gets older, it is pretty clear that her lover knoked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Knowing that my wife Amanda’s storey about her married colleague being pursued by a desirable colleague about to return to the States after his secondment in London was really about a guy chasing her, I agreed with “the girls” view that this woman owed this chap a huge favour and should sleep with him as a one off- it would be an act of mercy to give him relief- and the fictitious lady’s husband need never know. What if he made her pregnant, asked Amanda? I said so what, hubby will just assume the baby’s is his. Apparently, this 35 year old adonis was younger than the early 40s fictitious lady.

One morning, I noticed Amanda putting on sexier work clothes- pale pink satin panties and ultra silky sheer tights instead of her usual less elegant underwear- I suspected Amanda would be visiting her admirers hotel room that afternoon, and ensured I finished early to surprise her (prepared a nice salad for dinner)- her eyes popped open but she recovered quickly and allowed me to maul her- I pulled her tights and knickers down and as I tried to go down on her, she told me she wanted me inside her immediately (she didn’t want me to taste his sperm)- I obliged, and had the most prolific and intense cum of my life, knowing a sperm war was in progress- for the first time in years, she didn’t insist I wear a condom- I knew why, but didn’t let on, I found the experience so erotic.

The following night, in answer to my question whether her married colleague had in fact fucked this guy, she was a bit vague and said she thought so but hadn’t had it confirmed; might she be pregnant as a result I enquired- Amanda said the real pregnancy possibility was caused by me making love to her last night unprotected- she allowed me to repeat the bareback sex again , but this time, as I undressed her, she had reverted to her normal white cotton panties and tan tights m; this time she let me go down on her first and we both had intense orgasms.

Unlike our grown up children, I wasn’t surprised when Amanda announced that she was pregnant with a “late” baby which I was content to keep- keeping up the pretence- I found the whole experience erotic, especially holding my beautiful brune

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike Helen. I ended up holding Jayne’s hand in the maternity ward nine months after the post wedding reception sex at our hotel when my 38 year old wife was disrobed of her pale peach suit, tan tights and pale peach lingerie and then mounted by a 35 year old fellow guest who made her gasp through an intense orgasm before depositing an unseemly amount of cum into her unprotected vagina. The beautiful dark blond Jayne said she actually felt his sperm spurt at the opening of her cervix.

This was the culmination of a joint fantasy we both had after a long marriage, the excitement intensified knowing we were taking a pregnancy risk. The feeling watching this was unique but, as intelligent people, we knew what we were doing and the experience reignited our sex life no end. Jayne gave birth to a lovely daughter to add to our two older children. We’re still together and very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although my wife of 20 years Karen and I had similar fantasies, I never thought they would come to fruition until she assertively announced that she and two other married colleagues were going on a “date” with their three male graduate trainees who had completed their course in the building society and were going to jobs around the UK. She said they were having dinner in the graduates shared house, and who knows what would happen - this would be a pure one-off she said, and she was smitten by Mark who was just a few years older than our twin daughters who were at University - Karen wasn’t sure whether Mark fancied her but suspected he did.

A sickly erotic feeling came over me and I was both worried and excited. I reassured Karen that any male would want to sleep with her despite the fact that she carries a little weight around the tummy, but her tits are large and legs shapely- a pretty 40plus lady with shoulder length brown curly hair and brown eyes. I agreed to the date and we discussed details. The date was a Thursday night ( ( Karen has a meeting on the Friday) so would not be stopping the night and would cab home - late, if she got lucky! Mark had requested Karen wear her normal skirt suit, white blouse, flesh colour tights and nice whit bra and knickers. Karen agreed to let me reclaim her afterwards. As I’ve had the snip we discussed whether condoms would be used and where she was in her cycle ( the riskiest point), she said she would play that by ear! To be in the safe side, I purchased the morning after pill just in case.

At about 1am on Friday morning, she texted me from the cab to say she was 5 minutes away. As she walked into the lounge, her look confirmed that she had got lucky, her hair was ruffled, mascara running, lipstick smudged and tights laddered. She was slightly teary and explained that she had seduces Mark whose penis was about an inch longer than mine but considerably thicker and had been fucked twice, on the first occasion, Mark spurted his pent up virile sperm immediately on entering her, but on the second occasion, he lasted and made Karen have the best cum of her life- having gone down on her first- even on the second intercourse Karen felt his cum gush into her. The gusset of Karen’s white panties evidenced the considerable “ backflow “ of sperm she felt in the taxi home. I was shocked but accepted the outcome when Karen said she would not use the morning after pill and would have the baby if pregnant. That night duly resulted with another set of twins!

Pauline, the same age as Karen, was also knocked up that night and returned pregnant to her husband the next day. The much younger Angie was on the pill so not impregnated.

Our sex life is great and I particularly enjoyed sucking excess milk from Karen’s great breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stunning storey. Nothing more erotic after 20 plus years of marriage than watching elegant ash blond wife having her smart work clothes removed by our sons friend one lunchtime ( while I watched from our dressing room with door slightly ajar - the episode being taped), and listening to Carole creaming on his tongue, and then watching him climb on top and entering her without a condom, and listening to her intense cum - and I mean shockingly intense orgasm- before his equally earth moving and very lengthy ejaculation, prompting Carole.‘a eyes to open very wide followed by a concerned, urgent ‘oh my good god, what have you just done’ shriek as she felt his young, highly potent sperm spurt into her deepest recesses, knowing she was unprotected and at a risky point in her cycle. At 42, Carole was still ovulating.

At that point, I sent the prearranged WhatsApp which prompted her to tell him to leave quickly, which he did I emerged from the dressing room and saw her spreadeagled on the bed with his cum smeared and dripping from her snatch - very thick globules- and I picked up her cream lace panties still entangled in her tan tights, sniffed her womanhood and just immediately entered her and came very quickly, also without protection. We then cuddled and kissed for ages as this one off event was the culmination of years of fantasy, and we were both incredibly turned on by the pregnancy risk our adventure entailed.

Nine months later, our sex drive resulted in me holding Carole’ hand in the maternity ward as she gave birth to a healthy daughter ( our third child). The young stud knows that Carole was knocked up but can’t be sure whether his spunk did the trick or not. So far, the lad has been discrete, and our older kids seem unaware that their Mum was studded by a lad half her age.

Carole and I shag relentlessly on the back of this and I had intense pleasure making love to Carole throughout her pregnancy and sucking her milk dripping breasts.

We just might repeat this process before Carole stops ovulating but this time I will ensure that it is my sperm she takes to pregnancy. And she wants another baby before it’s too late.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good light reading and well written. A similar situation to us as a couple where we both are in our 60's and recently introduced another man into our bed. After several contacts on a number of web sites my wife decided on a man of 45 years old. We arranged to meet him at a local hotel where my wife dressed in her favourite corset and suspenders. Watching your wife slide down on a stranger's cock and telling you how good it was to have a different cock, not better but different and watching her enjoy it is to me one of the most enjoyable things ever...... And sloppy seconds, wow that is something. We now repeat it once or twice a year to keep the spark going and avoid ED.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really enjoyed- what liberated couple can get up to like my 40 year old wife Carol who confessed that she wanted a one-off fuck with her “work husband” Dave who was leaving for a new job up north and I agreed subject to conditions/ namely that sex would be in the guest suite and that condoms be used as I had had a vasectomy and Dave had a bit of a reputation as a lady’s man having sent a couple of married colleagues to the maternity ward- and at 35, he was probably at his virile peak. Dave had only declared his lust for Carol after he resigned, and Carol and I frequently role played - so I indulged my normally reserved wife.

Unbeknownst to Carol, I had concealed myself in the small dressing room and filmed/taped their lunchtime bunk up and marvelled at the result which I frequently replay.

Carol has a sexy figure ( just a tiny bit of extra around the waist), short brown hair and blue eyes and dresses elegantly for work - this day wearing sheer nude stockings and nice white lingerie. It was mind blowing watching them undress each other after intense french kissing and then seeing Dave go down in Carol and hearing her cum. Carol isn’t “normally a “talker “ with me, but she certainly was with Dave and as he readied himself to enter her she said yes when he asked whether she would allow him to cum inside her - I felt errotically nauseous but excited knowing that Dave was about to put a baby into Carol and noticed that although his penis was only about an inch longer than mine, it was much thicker and his testicles were enormous.

Although he didn’t last long, Carol nevertheless Climaxed with a primal almost scream of pleasure and Dave’s orgasm seemed to last an age and he went through about 7 phases of his ejaculation causing Carol to keep uttering “oh my God, Dave love” again and again. I guess I wasn’t prepared to witness her loving gestures to him and then the most intense prolonged slurping kisses and his sucking her large tits for ages before mounting her for the second time, which was more controlled with Carol receiving a real studding. Just before cumming, Dave asked Carol whether she wanted his baby splashed into her tummy and she screamed “ yes, Dave love, make me pregnant” and he set about spurting another load of thick baby making spunk into her.

When they recovered, Carol sent Dave on his way to tidy up before the kids returned from school and that’s when I revealed myself. Carol was shocked standing ther in just stockings with sperm dripping out of her onto her stocking tops but she let me undress and then enter her velvety slick vagina - I came immediately- I then went down on her and licked her to orgasm.

After much discussion we agreed to keep the product of that afternoon’s sex and Carol reminded me that none of our friends or family knew about my vasectomy, and so, nine months later I drove Carol to the maternity ward and comforted her as “our” third child was born.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21109 months ago

I liked it. The angst, or what I've heard called Divine Agony, that James felt leading up to Helen's actual penetration is very vivid. Great imagry.

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate9 months ago

The story was made 4, but the comments are a 10. Loved reading the experiences of other. If you have read my story you will see we have 2 children from my wife’s lover (and my lover now). Nothing sexier than watching your wife’s tummy grow with another man’s child. I was in eternal bliss both times she was pregnant, and we would talk frequently how we both thought it was sexy that she was having your lovers baby. I have no jealousy over this, I would have his baby if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, and it would have been even more exciting if Helen had been made pregnant.

Having spent years fantasising with my wife, Andrea, who always told me it would be too risky to try in reality, she was eventually persuaded to date her younger teacher colleague with my blessing. Having married at 20, I was the only man she had ever slept with but now she was prepared to to sleep with her good looking colleague, Jon, who was about to return to Australia. It would be dinner at our house, and I would stay in the local pub until Andrea texted me that Jon had left. I told Andrea that this evening of sex was also an extra 25 th anniversary present and she should enjoy the colleague she had fallen in lust with.

Andrea was incredibly nervous as she dressed for her date wearing white lace panties, suspender belt holding up sheer dark tan stockings, beige mid thigh dress and white high heels. The 45 year old brown eyed auburn haired beauty looked tremendous and I would be able to have my turn later.

As empty nesters, Andrea missed the kids and before leaving for the pub, I suggested that she might “take a chance” and let Jon cum inside her and maybe fill the empty nest and saw nervous lust in her eyes - I couldn’t give her another baby because of my vasectomy. She asked whether I was sure about this and I said yes.

Jon really was a great filler, and came in her twice making her cum several times and yes, this led to our empty nest being filled with “our” third baby born 9 month’s later.

Andrea left her stockings on for me and reclaim sex was awesome as I French kissed her and felt the gooie stickeness of Jon’s generous deposits as I made love to her and came very quickly in my excitement. Luckily everything went well and Jon had given her a very healthy baby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy and engaging story. Helen is also my wife’s name, and after years of lack of interest on my part ( just age), Helen returned to work as a PA, and, cutting a long story short, she was seduced by a much younger colleague, and fucked senseless and I only discovered this by chance when emptying the laundry basket and noticing one day her nicer silk panties stained heavily in the crotch and her tights laddered at the top which indicated sexual activity. She confessed her affair and I apologised for my neglect and encouraged her to get it out of her system which she eventually did. Her lover also got intense baby making fluid out of his system into his 45 year old married lover, resulting in twins to add to our grown children.

To this day, I am more attentive and twice a week make passionate love to Helen as I now know all the details of her affair by and sometimes make an equally gooey mess in her cream knicks and we really love each and our new arrivals. I just wish that I had put these babies into my sexy wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous