The Best Things Cum To He Who Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wolf whistled and said, "Give us a twirl."

Helen spun round revealing that the dress was backless with the straps crossing over, she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. The action of her spinning as caused her dress to flare up and confirm that she was wearing stockings. I just had to assume that she was also wearing knickers.

I put my hands on her waist and moved in to kiss her. Helen moved her head away and said, "I don't want my lipstick smudging, but I'd like a drink to steady my nerves"

I fetched her a large glass of white wine, we both sat on the sofa but nothing was said between us, then the doorbell rang we both jumped.

"You go" she said. I opened the door it was Jeff, he smiled shook my hand I took him to the front room, Helen stood up they kissed cheeks.

"Fancy a drink Jeff?" I enquired.

"Yes please, a beer would be great," respond Jeff but his eyes never left my wife.

I dutifully went to get my wife's admirer a drink. When I returned Helen had clearly decided that she didn't mind getting her lipstick smudged now as she was locked in a passionate embrace. Her arms where round his neck, their mouths exploring each other and one of Jeff's hands was feeling Helens suspender straps across her bum.

I watched them for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a few minutes, they stopped kissing. "Wow," Helen grinned and they sat down together.

Jeff moved closer to Helen, it seemed to go quiet, he moved her head to face him they kissed for a second my wife didn't respond (maybe my presence was giving her doubts) but then she started to kiss him back and a moment later she was snogging him again. This was quite hard for me seeing her do that, Jeff's hand was soon feeling one breast through her dress, the kiss stopped with Jeff now having a hand on her thigh

She didn't or push it away a minute after that she kissed him again, as that happened his hand went under her dress exploring her underwear, his other hand went to her breast his fingers playing with her braless nipples. I watched her thighs part a bit as his hand reached further up her legs.

I heard a little gasp from her mouth as her thighs parted even more, his arm moved and she kissed him harder, he pushed her more to the side still kissing she moved her legs wide apart, her dress riding higher and her stockings on show. I could see her knickers pushed to the side I guess two fingers inside her. The other hand had now managed to find it's way inside her dress and onto her breasts.

I now had a full view of Helen's purchases from yesterday. She had got some amazing stockings which were black but had a red lace top, the suspender belt again was 2 colours with red around her waist and black suspender straps. The contrasting colours next to her white skin looked fabulous. The thong, although obscured by Jeff's hand was also red and black, with a red waist band and black lace gusset. I wondered how much longer that particular garment was going to stay on.

Helen raised her arms above her head as he fingered her, no other man had touched that pussy since before we married it had been mine only mine, now an almost stranger was finger fucking it.

Helen seemed to love it, a pang of jealousy hit me, was I ready for this? But it was too late the sounds that Helen was making told me she wasn't going to stop, the kiss was over but he was still fingering her she lay back enjoying it, breathing heavily.

Jeff looked my way, "Here or upstairs?"

"Up," I stammered, my mind mesmerised by the sight in front of me.

Jeff withdrew his hand, he looked at me and nodded at the door, I got up leading the way he followed holding Helen's hand she seemed dazed and almost in a trance.

I took them to our bedroom once inside he stopped at the end our bed.

She just followed, Jeff turned to face Helen and putting his hands on her shoulders, he gently slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, her dress came loose it fell to the floor, there she was in matching thong, stockings and suspenders her chest heaving with her breathing, her nipples standing to attention. Her eyes were locked on Jeffs. I noticed that her thong was on top of her suspender belt, another sign that that she had planned ahead and was going to let Jeff enjoy fucking her in her stockings.

My dick had stiffened down stairs it now felt tight in my boxers as I looked at the scene in front of me, for those moments of my wife being undressed and now she seemed in an almost trance like state, her breasts standing proud and full both nipples looking erect and stiff, Jeff stood still admiring my wife's heavenly body. I could see Helen's tits rising and falling with her breathing, her gaze continued to meet Jeff's.

The spell was broken as both of Helens hands went up to his neck and began to unbutton Jeff's shirt. Once all the button were undone she pushed it off his shoulders, returning her hands to his shoulder she let them trace down over his chest. Jeff had broad shoulders, not all muscles but firm there was no fat there nor is there a six pack but he is in better shape than me. Her hands ended up on his waist.

Looking Jeff in the eye Helen began undoing his trousers with a push they slid down, he was left in boxer shorts the way they bulged it was clear he had an erection.

My wife was looking down at it, she hesitated before one hand brushed, then with growing confidence started to massage it before finally pulling away.

She looked behind her then got on the bed, what she felt in his boxers hadn't put her off, she shuffled up the bed.

Jeff was getting his trousers off before joining her as he did I caught Helen's face for a second, she really looked worried if not frightened, I lost the look as she turned to face him, then Jeff kissed her pushing back, her doubt was lost and with that her arms went round him.

That was my point of doubt, seeing my wife almost naked kissing this man on our bed was this a huge mistake? I challenge any husband that witness that for the first time not to feel the same, anything or thought you had beforehand doesn't come into it, you can see you are losing your wife it may be temporary but it didn't feel like that at the time, there was another man taken your place, almost a panic what will happen afterwards it goes through your head, the countdown has started you are close to blast off then it is too late.

I snapped out of it looking at the bodies on the bed, Helen was pushed on her back and Jeff moved his head down to her breasts sucking hard on the nipples she now had her eyes closed breathing deeply enjoying it, after a few minutes I saw her put her arms behind her head surrendering herself to her new lover.

Jeff moved down her body kissing her navel while at the same time reaching up and putting his hands on Helen's luscious breasts. Helen's breathing intensified and she let out a purr of pleasure "mmmmmmmmmmm".

Next Jeff turned his attention to Helen's legs concentrating on her stocking tops and thighs. I could see Helen's slit glistening through her lace thong and the intoxicating scent of her sex had clearly attracted Jeff's attention. He reached his hands so that he had one on either side of her thong and gave a gentle tug.

Helen gave clear consent to the removal of her thong by bringing her legs together and raising her hips up off the bed enabling Jeff to easily remove her thong. Grinning he threw it towards me. I caught it and instinctively brought to my nose.

The scent of my wife's sex was overwhelming and as I returned my gaze I could see Jeff tasting what I was smelling. This is when it hit home that I was definitely going to see my wife get fucked.

A moment later she gasped out "Oh, Oh ,OH," and brought her hands down on to Jeff's head. Just as I thought Helen was going to come Jeff withdrew from Helen and holding her hands, he pulled her up so that she was sat up on the bed with him standing next to her. Helen's face was centimetres from Jeff's boxers.

Jeff placed her hands on his waist and she instantly pulled his boxers down, as his cock was released I'm certain it hit Helens face.

Now oral is something that I hadn't considered. Helen has always been quite happy to give me a blow job but always insisted on me wearing a flavoured condom, surely she wasn't just going to suck a strangers cock?

Reaching down Jeff put a hand on the back of Helen's head and guided her towards him, a second later the tip brushed her lips, there was a moment of hesitation before her mouth opened and engulfed his knob end.

Jeff must have sensed Helen's reluctance encouragingly telling her, "That feels great Helen, you are one hell of a sexy woman."

Jeff's praise appeared to be working as I could now see movement in her cheeks, I could hardly believe it. She was sucking his cock, Jeff now clearly enjoying himself exclaimed, "That's fantastic Helen!"

These words of encouragement appeared to drive Helen on, she kept going, rubbing his shaft at the same time as sucking him and fondling his balls. A couple of times she took it out kissed it and licked it, hell it was beyond belief. She was even using her stocking clad feet to rub his legs.

She was clearly giving Jeff lots of pleasure, after what seemed like ages he held her head, withdrew from her mouth, put his hands on her head and tilted her face upwards towards him and asked her, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," was all she replied but with those three letters I knew everything was about to change. Helen now in just her stockings and suspenders shuffled up the bed, her legs wide open, her sex ready to accept it's first extra-marital cock.

It was so quiet I hardly dared move to get a better look.

He had the end of his cock just on the lips starting to part them, Helen moved as if lining herself up for him, a long second passed he leaned in only a little her lips parted, I heard a very deep breath being taken by my wife, then her lips bulged as his knob end disappeared inside her.

Helen let out a large sigh and wrapped her legs around Jeff, her hands now on his bum guiding him further inside her.

He seemed to push hard, Helen cried out "Yes, Yes!!"

He then slipped both hand under her shoulders driving deeper and making her pant for breath. He was still for a second or two before his hips jerked.

Helen responded by thrusting herself, letting out a squeal, then another as Jeff took this as a sign to up the tempo.

The reality of what I was witnessing came home to me, my wife had a hard very stiff piece of live human flesh inside her.

I was witnessing the most private intimate act you can imagine taking place in my bed with wife being done by an almost stranger and my cock was absolutely rock hard. At was at this point I realised that although she had been a good girl and bought some condoms, they weren't being used. There was no way I could interrupt them now so tomorrow would require a trip to the chemist.

Jeff and Helen where joined together like a live organism that only had one purpose, to achieve orgasm. Everyone knew what was going to follow and there was my wife ready for it happen, looking at the way she lay there, ready to receive his sperm I knew I'd made the right decision to share my fantasy.

Seconds later the scene changes before my eyes I snap out of my thoughts, Jeff's arse started to rise and fall driven by his lower body, I heard my wife gasp. Each gasp getting louder and echoing through the room with each thrust, the sex I wanted to see was taken place

Jeff was just getting started, he was getting more urgent now with his lower body driving him into the act. Jeff slipped his hands out from under Helens shoulders and he held himself on his arms I looked at Helen' face her eyes closed and mouth wide open

Jeff had started to thrust his strokes much longer this made my wife's legs wave in the air, her suspender straps stretching into her flesh with each thrust, her breasts that lay to both side of her chest wobbling as the movement pushed her body on the bed.

Just as I thought they had settled into a routine that would finish them both off, Jeff stopped thrusting and staying inside her managed to roll her over so that he was laid on his back with her on top.

I had a problem now my dick was close to exploding I was struggling, Jeff was showing no signs of that he was starting to show us his prowess as my wife spasmed on top of him, grinding her sex against her new lover.

Jeff had one hand on Helens waist and was using the other on her tits. Helen now had her hands on the head board. He was about to show her and me what he could do with his cock, Helen was gasping and panting for breath, as he picked the pace up now her whole body jerked with his thrusts her tits swinging like crazy.

My wife knew what was happening, she moved her hands onto Jeff's chest, her legs over his. Jeff grabbed her waist and thrust as deep as he could just as my wife exclaimed, "Oh God, Yes, Yes, Yessssssssssss"

Exhausted from her excursions Helen collapsed onto Jeff, she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Thank You, now what can I do for you?"

Jeff answered by actions, he withdrew from Helen and pulled her up on to her hands and knees. Positioning her so that she was facing me directly he moved behind her, Helen guided him into her and Jeff began to make love to her doggy style.

My wife was still going to surprise me, looking straight at me she ordered, "James, I want your cock in my mouth."

Without hesitating I removed by pants and trousers, Helen kissed the end of my cock without the covering of a condom for the first time ever and took me into her mouth. It felt amazing.

Jeff was now thrusting full length his balls hitting her arse, to get any deeper he have to get his balls in as well. There were slapping sounds as well, I couldn't believe what was going on. Helen continued to pleasure me with her mouth and I was amazed at her ability to handle two cocks at the same time.

No one could keep going like that, I guess it must be coming without breaking his rhythm Jeff enquired, "Helen I'm coming where do you want it?"

Helen removed her mouth from my cock and looked at Jeff, "Inside me," was her response.

Turing her face back to me she grinned, "That goes for you too."

Jeff gave a huge grunt as he drove in, he pulled Helens hips close to him He was gasping as he pumped his load in as deep as he could

It shocked me to see Helen accept it inside her. She had asked for it and she knew what was happening inside her vagina as his sperm flowed into her.

She kept herself pushed against Jeff till she was sure he had given her the lot, that was shocking for me to see but at the same time it was mind blowing to see my wife do that.

Jeff withdrew and I could see his sperm leaking from Helen, he playfully smacked her bum cheeks. He picked up his clothes and said, "Thanks for a great evening. I'll leave you 2 to finish off together. I'll see myself out."

With Jeff no longer inside her I now had Helen's undivided attention, it was awesome. She had never given me pleasure like this before and it felt wonderful. Her tongue was all over my cock, her hands massaging my balls. I was on the edge, Helen appeared to sense this and moved one of her hands onto my bum, slowly she slid a finger down my crack.

At this point I had my freshly fucked wife in stockings and suspenders kneeling in front of me, my uncovered cock in her mouth for the first time, my balls tight in one of her hands. She gently pushed against my anus, this tipped me over the edge I thrust deep into her mouth and came. To my surprise she didn't stop sucking, and she was even using her tongue to make sure she got everything. I had been confident of fulfilling one of my fantasies tonight but I didn't think that there was any chance of getting 2.

I savoured the sensation of my naked cock in my wife's mouth for the first time for a few more moments, I then reached down and lifted her up so that I could hug her. I whispered in her ear, "You were amazing. Thanks for this treat, I hope you enjoyed it. I love you loads."

Helen squeezed me, "Thank you for suggesting it. As I'm sure you could tell I enjoyed it."

We then collapsed onto the bed in each others arms, I continued to hold on to my wife. "Will you be wanting to book Jeff for a repeat session?"

Helen moved her head so she could look me in the eye, she grinned, "No. As you said I'm sure our marriage can stand a one-off with no emotional involvement. All Jeff has done is help us to get our spark back. And I think we've done that. Next time my mum can I have the kids I'll go on a shopping trip solely for your benefit. "

" Speaking of shopping trips, I don't think you used everything that you purchased."

A look of horror appeared on Helens face, "The condoms!" she shouted, "I completely forgot. James why didn't you remind me!"

"You were enjoying yourself I daren't interrupt. Will a trip to the chemist fix it?"

Helen agreed "It should do but how many forty-something wives have to go and get the morning after pill?"

"We can pick one up on the way to get the kids, it will give us something to talk about when your mother asks us what we've been up to."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy and engaging story. Helen is also my wife’s name, and after years of lack of interest on my part ( just age), Helen returned to work as a PA, and, cutting a long story short, she was seduced by a much younger colleague, and fucked senseless and I only discovered this by chance when emptying the laundry basket and noticing one day her nicer silk panties stained heavily in the crotch and her tights laddered at the top which indicated sexual activity. She confessed her affair and I apologised for my neglect and encouraged her to get it out of her system which she eventually did. Her lover also got intense baby making fluid out of his system into his 45 year old married lover, resulting in twins to add to our grown children.

To this day, I am more attentive and twice a week make passionate love to Helen as I now know all the details of her affair by and sometimes make an equally gooey mess in her cream knicks and we really love each and our new arrivals. I just wish that I had put these babies into my sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, and it would have been even more exciting if Helen had been made pregnant.

Having spent years fantasising with my wife, Andrea, who always told me it would be too risky to try in reality, she was eventually persuaded to date her younger teacher colleague with my blessing. Having married at 20, I was the only man she had ever slept with but now she was prepared to to sleep with her good looking colleague, Jon, who was about to return to Australia. It would be dinner at our house, and I would stay in the local pub until Andrea texted me that Jon had left. I told Andrea that this evening of sex was also an extra 25 th anniversary present and she should enjoy the colleague she had fallen in lust with.

Andrea was incredibly nervous as she dressed for her date wearing white lace panties, suspender belt holding up sheer dark tan stockings, beige mid thigh dress and white high heels. The 45 year old brown eyed auburn haired beauty looked tremendous and I would be able to have my turn later.

As empty nesters, Andrea missed the kids and before leaving for the pub, I suggested that she might “take a chance” and let Jon cum inside her and maybe fill the empty nest and saw nervous lust in her eyes - I couldn’t give her another baby because of my vasectomy. She asked whether I was sure about this and I said yes.

Jon really was a great filler, and came in her twice making her cum several times and yes, this led to our empty nest being filled with “our” third baby born 9 month’s later.

Andrea left her stockings on for me and reclaim sex was awesome as I French kissed her and felt the gooie stickeness of Jon’s generous deposits as I made love to her and came very quickly in my excitement. Luckily everything went well and Jon had given her a very healthy baby.

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate8 months ago

The story was made 4, but the comments are a 10. Loved reading the experiences of other. If you have read my story you will see we have 2 children from my wife’s lover (and my lover now). Nothing sexier than watching your wife’s tummy grow with another man’s child. I was in eternal bliss both times she was pregnant, and we would talk frequently how we both thought it was sexy that she was having your lovers baby. I have no jealousy over this, I would have his baby if I could.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21109 months ago

I liked it. The angst, or what I've heard called Divine Agony, that James felt leading up to Helen's actual penetration is very vivid. Great imagry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really enjoyed- what liberated couple can get up to like my 40 year old wife Carol who confessed that she wanted a one-off fuck with her “work husband” Dave who was leaving for a new job up north and I agreed subject to conditions/ namely that sex would be in the guest suite and that condoms be used as I had had a vasectomy and Dave had a bit of a reputation as a lady’s man having sent a couple of married colleagues to the maternity ward- and at 35, he was probably at his virile peak. Dave had only declared his lust for Carol after he resigned, and Carol and I frequently role played - so I indulged my normally reserved wife.

Unbeknownst to Carol, I had concealed myself in the small dressing room and filmed/taped their lunchtime bunk up and marvelled at the result which I frequently replay.

Carol has a sexy figure ( just a tiny bit of extra around the waist), short brown hair and blue eyes and dresses elegantly for work - this day wearing sheer nude stockings and nice white lingerie. It was mind blowing watching them undress each other after intense french kissing and then seeing Dave go down in Carol and hearing her cum. Carol isn’t “normally a “talker “ with me, but she certainly was with Dave and as he readied himself to enter her she said yes when he asked whether she would allow him to cum inside her - I felt errotically nauseous but excited knowing that Dave was about to put a baby into Carol and noticed that although his penis was only about an inch longer than mine, it was much thicker and his testicles were enormous.

Although he didn’t last long, Carol nevertheless Climaxed with a primal almost scream of pleasure and Dave’s orgasm seemed to last an age and he went through about 7 phases of his ejaculation causing Carol to keep uttering “oh my God, Dave love” again and again. I guess I wasn’t prepared to witness her loving gestures to him and then the most intense prolonged slurping kisses and his sucking her large tits for ages before mounting her for the second time, which was more controlled with Carol receiving a real studding. Just before cumming, Dave asked Carol whether she wanted his baby splashed into her tummy and she screamed “ yes, Dave love, make me pregnant” and he set about spurting another load of thick baby making spunk into her.

When they recovered, Carol sent Dave on his way to tidy up before the kids returned from school and that’s when I revealed myself. Carol was shocked standing ther in just stockings with sperm dripping out of her onto her stocking tops but she let me undress and then enter her velvety slick vagina - I came immediately- I then went down on her and licked her to orgasm.

After much discussion we agreed to keep the product of that afternoon’s sex and Carol reminded me that none of our friends or family knew about my vasectomy, and so, nine months later I drove Carol to the maternity ward and comforted her as “our” third child was born.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories