The Bet 03 - The Year My Life Changed

Story Info
Whoring in Singapore becomes permanent.
3.4k words
4.43
13.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Year My Life Changed.

We talked, and were halfway through lunch when she said, "so when are you going to actually tell me what it was you were thinking about?"

I took a deep breath. "I was thinking that sex with my husband is so fucking vanilla."

"Well, that's easy to fix, take a lover like I do," she said.

"I could, but well let's say a career opportunity has recently opened up, that would.... negate the need for a lover, a rather lucrative one."

Monica gave me a hard look, a very hard one. I was saved by the waiter asking if we wanted a pastry. Neither of us did, but she ordered two more drinks. Then she looked at me again, she said nothing, until our drinks were on the table and the waiter had moved away.

"So, this opportunity, you're freelance I take it?"

"In a manner of speaking," I replied.

"Good, no third party to negotiate with?"

"No, none," I replied.

"And your husband knows?"

"He knows."

"Good, the blue hulled yacht, you see it?"

I looked, then nodded my head.

"Be there at nine, wear a cocktail dress, you know the sort of thing. Five hundred euros."

I nodded my head again, my stomach in a knot, that tingling feeling between my legs.

"I'd have paid double, but I'll shout you lunch, so until nine."

With that she got up and left, not once looking back.

***

As I stepped out of Changi airport, the humidity struck me, and I almost melted on the spot. The chauffeur who had met me put my cases into the boot, then we were quickly on our way, to wherever the people who had booked me, and flown me here were located.

At least the interior of the car was cool thanks to the aircon, cool enough for my nipples to poke through the thin material of my linen dress.

"There is chilled water in the cooler in front of you Ma'am," the driver said over his shoulder, as he dealt with the horrendous traffic. I leant forward, and took a bottle, drinking it straight from the bottle.

"Sit back, enjoy the sights, it's about half an hour journey Ma'am."

"Thank you, but it's Leigh," I said.

"That's a pretty name Ma'am."

It wasn't what I expected, it was beyond that, no wonder they could afford to fly me halfway around the world, when there must be hundreds of prostitutes within a mile of where we were, though the why still alluded me. All that was going through my head when a familiar voice greeted me.

"Hello slut, good flight?"

I turned and saw Monica.

"Yes, thank you, and lovely to see you too," I replied, not caring if I sounded catty or not, it had been a long flight.

"Good now come here, we need to talk, but first give me your passport, and certs."

I handed over my passport, and showed, then forwarded the STI certificate to Monica's phone.

"I don't get why I'm here Monica," I said.

"Let's see, you're five feet nine in your stockinged feet, blue eye, blonde, with big tits. And you can fuck, and deep throat."

"Well, when you put it like that! So?"

"Word is out on you, the people that have flown you here are interested in you, so be good, and play your cards right. I've told them you have no restrictions, is that still, correct?"

"Of course."

*

Jian looked me up and down, as if he were about to eat me, which perhaps he was. Shorter than me, his eyes level with my boobs, but then I was wearing my heels. I didn't have to ask what he wanted. I sank down, unzipped him, and as Monica watched on, I did what I was paid to do. His cock wasn't big, average? Like what is average, and who decided on that measurement. Do black men have bigger cocks than Asian's. I've no idea, and frankly I don't care. I was being paid to suck his, and that's what I did. I've yet to encounter one that I couldn't deep throat, one day perhaps, but not today. Today I deep throated his, took him into my throat, as Monica my pimp watched, pound signs in her eyes. I put my hands behind my back, gripped the heels of my sandals for balance, as he increased his thrusting, taking the opportunity to breathe as he pulled back. He gripped my hair tightly, and I knew he was close, knew to hold my position. Then he thrust forcefully forward, his entire cock all but buried down my throat, as he came, rope after rope, never once releasing me. I didn't panic, took what air I could through my nose, then as he withdrew, I opened my mouth, once he had looked, I swallowed, gulping his gift down. Then still with my hands behind me, I leant forward, taking his cock in my mouth, working it with my tongue. A younger man might have stirred again, but he didn't, just stepped back. Then, and only then did I lower my eyes, and waited.

"Fuck Monica, she is something, have you marked her yet?" He asked.

"Not yet, but I will, and soon." Monica replied.

"Don't, not yet. I want her, how much are you asking?"

Now they had my full attention, what the fuck was going on.

"I haven't decided if I even want to sell her yet, she's a money maker, she's good for another ten years if I'm careful with her, then I'll sell her of course, but if it were now it would have to be six figures and then some."

*

We talked, and were halfway through lunch I asked her, "so when are you going to actually tell me what it was you were thinking about?"

She looked shocked that I'd asked, then she took a deep breath, and told me.

"I was thinking that sex with my husband is so fucking vanilla," Leigh said.

I almost laughed, like no big surprise, half the women I know are in the same predicament.

"Well, that's easy to fix, take a lover like I do," I told her.

"I could, but well let's say a career opportunity has recently opened, that would.... negate the need for a lover, a rather lucrative one," she replied.

I gave her a hard look, a very hard one. The waiter asking if we wanted a pastry. Neither of us did, but I ordered two more drinks. As I looked on, looked at her hard, saying nothing, did she mean what I thought she meant. I said nothing until our drinks were on the table and the waiter had moved away.

"So, this opportunity, you're freelance I take it?" I ventured.

"In a manner of speaking," she replied.

"Good, no third party to negotiate with?"

"No, none," Leigh said.

"And your husband knows?" I asked, not actually caring what he knew, but knowing would be less complicated.

"He knows."

"Good, the blue hulled yacht, you see it?"

She looked, then nodded her head.

"Be there at nine, wear a cocktail dress, you know the sort of thing. Five hundred euros."

Leigh nodded her head again, I could see she was relieved, and excited all at the same time, her nipples suddenly erect.

"I'd have paid double, but I'll shout you lunch, so until nine," I said.

With the deal done, I got up and left, not looking back. Fuck this one could make me a fortune, and she didn't have a clue.

She arrived at the yacht, looking as I expected, gorgeous, but naïve, so much the better, for me to mould and shape into what I wanted. To become the whore that I needed. And then it got better, as she took all of Tommy's eight inches into her mouth, then her throat, as she was fucked in the arse, never once complaining, not the slightest objection.

Five hundred euros, unbelievable. And then it got better, well for me, I pimped her out for a month solid. Fuck she was a money-making machine, built to be used, and I intended to use her, and then sell her on.

*

"I wonder how Leigh is enjoying herself in Singapore," Debs asked.

"Probably having the time of her life, why, wish you were there instead of her?"

"God no, she's like been my BFF since school, but this side of her I never suspected, it's your fault of course."

"Debs, how the fuck is it my fault?"

"You know how super competitive she is, betting she wouldn't prostitute herself like that!"

"Maybe."

"Come on, you know what she's like, plus throw in a whole new wardrobe, and the holiday to Sardinia, you had her, no way she'd pass those up, and the threesome with me, well we've been talking about that forever, I thought it was just talk!"

"I thought all my birthdays and Christmas' had come at once Debs!"

"Well, you bank it, because you're mine now and I don't share, not even with my best friend."

*

"What the fuck Monica, what's this about selling me, you think I am your property?" I shouted.

"Look calm down, he wants to buy you for a period of time, a month or so. And I was talking your price up, this will be a big earner for you, as well as me," Monica answered.

"Well, it didn't sound like that to me!"

"You're tired from your flight, and you're overreacting, leave everything to me, alright?"

"I suppose," I said knowing I sounded like a purulent child, "but what's this about marking me?"

"That is common, and something we're going to discuss, a mark that indicates you are my whore."

"I don't like that word Monica, and marked how?"

"A piercing perhaps, or a tattoo, nothing to detract from your value."

"There you go again, talking about my value, and six figures plus?"

"Just talk during sex," Monica replied.

"It wasn't you having sex!"

"No, it wasn't, but it made me so wet, time to get me off Leigh, with that marvellous tongue of yours. Now a tongue piercing would add a little something, don't you think?"

*

"Monica, that little slut of yours, I like her a lot, so let's talk business, shall we?"

"Yes lets, but first know I am not selling her yet, she's my little gold mine for now."

"I know, but let us suppose, just suppose I offered you five million for her, would that interest you?"

Jesus fucking wept, would it. I tried to keep my best poker face.

"Five, she's new to the market, and she's unmarked."

"Then you are prepared to negotiate?"

*

The dress was expensive, pure silk, so they said, and who was I to argue. Teal green, and so fine. In fact, it was a little too fine, not quite see through, but in certain lights it would be. It was backless, with gold straps holding it in place. It reached almost to mid-thigh, with a slit up the right side. A matching thong, but obviously no bra, and with the girls moving about, the silk made my nipples erect. My heels, too high, but it was what the customer wanted, so six inches, which did have the knock-on effect of making my calves look fantastic.

"You look good," Monica said when she saw the final look. "I like how you do your makeup, suits you."

"Thanks."

"Now you're with Jian tonight, so impress."

"Is that because of what you said earlier?" I asked.

"It might just be, how would you like a cut of six figures plus?" Monica said, leaving me to wonder if she was serious.

"So, you'd sell me?"

"I'm selling you tonight, Leigh, aren't I?"

"Yes, but what you're suggesting is somewhat different, isn't it?" I replied.

*

Jian took my arm and led me into the party. It was a small affair, some of the people there I recognised. Members of the government of Singapore, ones I'd read up on during the flight from London. He shook hands with almost all the guests, he introduced me to none of them, until almost the last.

"Chairman, may I introduce Leigh, she is from England, and has some exquisite skills, which you may find to your liking. Should you wish to avail yourself of them, she's yours to do with as you wish."

"Jian, praise from you is high praise indeed, send her to my room later. You want her back?"

"Alas, yes, she belongs to others."

There it was again, "belongs." Then we moved on.

"Leigh, do well with the Charman, and you will be well rewarded, do otherwise and you will be severely punished, you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, of course, I will do as he wishes to the best of my abilities."

"Good, and remember you did say no restrictions, I hope for your sake that is true."

*

I screamed, then screamed again. I was naked, but for my heels, which I still wore, the diamante straps catching the light. All around me the chairman and his guests looked on, on his arm was the Charman's wife, the person who according to the literature I'd read was the power behind the throne, one of the richest people not just in Singapore, but the whole region.

I screamed again, it did no good, the sweaty little man continued towards me, his eyes gleaming bright. The snake in his hands had eyes like him and like him it kept flicking its tongue. I am no expert on reptiles, or snakes, other than the fact that I don't like them. The sweet oriental girl who wasn't sweet at all worked the dildo in and out of my pussy, she'd been edging me for what seemed forever. I had been about to fall over the edge and have the orgasms of all orgasms when he'd appeared with the snake, the sensation died then, almost, the dildo and her tongue were working their magic, despite what I saw in front of me.

My senses seemed heightened, what had been in that drink? I felt a bead of sweat run the length of my spine; my nipples were so hard they hurt. The girl between my legs flicked her tongue on my clit, slapped it with her open hand, and was gone. I could smell the sweaty little man, he was between my knees now, offering up the beady eyed snake, which hissed as if it didn't want to be here either. Then I felt it, the tip of the snake's tongue. An electric type of shock shot through me.

*

"What time is it in Singapore?"

"No idea Debs, why?"

"Nothing, just thought I might ring her, for a chat."

"She might like that; you can bet she's having a great time."

"Mmm, imagine some rich guy paying to have her flown all that way just so he can sleep with her."

"I imagine she's doing a lot more than just sleeping!"

"You'll have to imagine then; her phone goes straight to answer phone."

*

The snakes tongue flicked, and flicked again each time hitting my clit, which was engorged from being edged for what seemed like an age. Despite myself I was getting there again, and orgasm building, just a clitoral one, but one nether the less. The Chinese girl was ramming the dido into me, and at the same time had what felt like all her fingers in my arse. My stomach was tight, my mouth dry. I'd stopped screaming, and was just panting, waiting for the inevitable. Perspiration covered my body, but I shivered despite the heat and humidity. Then the dildo was removed, and the inevitable. I felt the snakes head part my labia, that's not right. I didn't part them, it stretched them, as the snake was pushed inside me. The penetration went on for what seemed forever, I could feel it alive inside me, it's tongue on the inside of my vagina, as it did so I had the tsunami of all orgasms, that rolled into the next, which in turn became the next one, and the next, until they didn't pause, let alone stop.

Around me I could hear cheering, and people shouting, not that I understood a word, as inside me the snake did, what snakes do, slid, and slithered, filling me. Vaguely I wondered if it would do any internal damage, but that thought died as I came again, screaming to all the Gods I didn't believe in.

*

I stood in front of Jinan, naked but for my heels. Beside him his wife, what was her name? Not that it mattered, was she the Chairmans sister? I couldn't remember.

"We said five million," Jian said to Monica.

"A starting point Jian, from where to negotiate."

"Look I ...."

"Shut up slut," Monica said in a tone that seemed to brook no discussion.

"After the last few days, you clearly know her worth. So, let's cut to the chase, shall we. I've no need to sell her, it wasn't my intention, so make me a reasonable offer, or we'll leave."

"Ten million US dollars," Jian's wife cut in.

"Agreed," Monica retorted immediately. "But joint rights to the film of her taking that snake."

"Agreed."

*

"Jesus fuck Monica!" I shouted once we were alone, tears streaming down my face.

"What? Oh, you thought I wouldn't. Fuck Leigh, you've just made twenty percent of ten million, plus ten percent of the rights to the film of you and your snake lover, it's not like forever, well it is, but when you read the contract you'll understand. You're an employee, think of it like a football player, well darling you have just joined Real Madrid."

"When you put it like that, but ...."

"But nothing, you just made the big time, and Jian will make you into one of the highest earning whores in the world, now get me off, then we need to go to the lawyer."

Monica parted her legs, as I ran my hands along the inside of her thighs, breathing in her excitement. Excitement that I was going down on her, but also that she had just made eight million dollars, which made me think, I'd just made two million. I swirled my tongue around her clit, as my fingers crooked, and found the corresponding internal bundle of nerve endings that is her G-spot. She groaned with pleasure, and the pleasure she was yet to enjoy.

*

The contract was simple. I was contracted to Jian for an undisclosed time. During which all my earnings would be paid into an account Monica had opened when I took that first job for her. Monica would also take ten percent of all my future earnings. That made me look up, she was a shrewd one. I signed, and she handed the lawyer my passport. It was done, I was theirs.

"Just one more thing," Monica said, "and I'm coming with you, this is going to be fun!"

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," she laughed.

The car took us down to the old port area. Then the penny dropped.

"What are they going to do to me?" I asked her.

"Funny you should ask darling. Just an ownership marking, you knew that."

"So Real Madrid's emblem then," I answered, but didn't laugh back. "I don't like tattoos."

"Who said it was a tattoo!" Monica replied, but without humour.

That had me worried, too late now, we were there.

"Ah, you Jinan's new girl, you good, you snake girl, take clothes all off, quick, quick."

She was quick and efficient. I'd like to say it didn't hurt, but I can't. It fucking hurt. On my bum cheek, and shoulder, a branding, the mark of Jian, not Real Madrid. The brand wasn't one of those ones you see on Westerns, this was chilled to minus 50c, or something, I wondered if a heated one would have hurt less. We weren't done. My tongue was pierced, as was my clit hood. Then Monica got her wish, as a snake tattoo was inked around the top of my thigh, across my stomach and angled down to my pussy, where its tongue ended on my new piercing. I hated it. I hated it all. I reminded myself how much I was earning. It didn't help, ok maybe just a little.

*

"Goodbye my slut, be a good whore for Jian, make us all a lot of money," Monica said, as she kissed me goodbye.

*