All Comments on 'The Bet'

by nvrbored

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Great Fantasy

Great story, one of my all-time favorite fantasies

campernjcampernjover 5 years ago
Hot story!

That was hot.. a str8 guy losing a bet and sucking his first cock and enjoys and would do it AGAIN! hehe..Hope you continue it and write more stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story. Cant wait for more chapters

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 5 years ago
My wife would love it!

This is exactly her fantasy. She wants to watch me suck cock. She has talked about it so much I am quite curious as well. I would try it for her.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

so he was wrong then when he said he wasn't gay he just didn't/doesn't know yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel?!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your writing. Believable conversations and plot. Hope you return to writing on Literotica at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its good when a woman helps her man to explore penis. Penis is something we all can enjoy, because all of us can make a penis happy. When some people see a puppy, their first instinct is to pat its head and call it a "good boy/girl". When some people see a cat, their first instinct is to pet its back and rub its cheeks. When some people see a penis, their first instinct is to reach out and stroke it, leaning in to adore, sniff and suckle. Awestruck by the masculine beauty, we know that penis exists to receive, give and take pleasure. We know penis loves our mouth when we kiss it and suck. When the girlfriend or wife urges us to suck, she gives us a 'Get Out of Jail Free Card'. We can explore and transgress freely, and admire penis as a supplicant. Earning, sharing and swallow sperm in a loving heterosexual relationship with a beautiful woman? Whats not to love about penis? Strange dick snot, random cock glue, this only increases the intimacy, the trust, the romance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Should definitely get a sequel. Preferably where she wins again and watches him get his ass fucked or gets spit roasted....yummmm

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK that was fucking hot! I wish I know both of you. The idea of you two inviting me to have a threesome with you two would be hot! Especially if she insisted that the guys HAVE to suck each off while she watched! Or, she makes a bet with us saying that the loser HAS to give the winner a blowjob, AND he has to swallow it, ALL of it!

So? Have you guys found more men to suck? I would love to hear all the details! If you're interested, please write me and tell me the details. I can be reached at nothingtosee@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernvrbored@nvrbored
I'm in my mid 50s. I've been with the same woman for going on 24 years. I'm a kinky pervert at heart. My wife is a sexy woman, and we have a decent sex life, but as we've aged, she's gotten more conservative (sexually), while I've gone the other way. I'm aching to explor...