The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out. She was panting, her face in her arms, against the wall. She lifted her face a bit. "Clean it!" She looked back at me. "please?"

Amy wasn't a 'please' kind of girl when it came to sex. So her saying it now melted my resistance. I dropped to my knees for her. I shoved my face into her ass...my nose poking her asshole, and my mouth just barely able to reach her cunt. I licked another load of cum into my mouth...it took me a minute, and I had to really stretch to get under her enough to get it all, but I did a pretty good job of vacuuming my load from between her piss flaps. She started fingering her clit, since my tongue wasn't reaching it, and when she came the second time, her cunt squeezed out some more of my load, and I greedily lapped it up.

We came to our senses. I got up, and pissed in the toilet. When I was done, Amy sat on the toilet, and peed. She caught my hands, before I could put my cock away, and took me in her mouth while her urine splashed into the bowl. She licked her juice and mine from my dick, and smacked her lips as she finished. She wiped, pulled her pants up, and then we both exited the stall to wash our hands.

A couple young guys had come in sometime during it all. They were at the urinals...and they weren't peeing...they were obviously jerking off.

"Guys..." Amy said..."When you get close, let my boyfriend take your loads!"

"I'm cumming now..." the taller one said. Amy pushed me...I moved to him, and turned him around as I sunk to my knees again...I just got him into my mouth when he let go!

There wasn't nearly as much as the other guy. But I figured this kid for 18 or 19, and at that age, I'd been jerking off a couple times a day. If he was like me, this was probably his third or forth cum of the day!

I sucked him till he stopped feeding me. The other one was just turning toward me, and I took him all the way to the root, because his dick was sort of small. That did it, and he started spewing. But while his dick was small, his load wasn't...easily the equivalent to the load I took in the stall, and the first kid, put together.

Turnabout is fair play. I didn't swallow the last guy's load. When he finished his orgasm, I got to my feet. I was a head taller than him, and three inches taller than his friend. They were probably 18, but they still seemed like kids to me...which they were, I guess. I pulled Amy to me, and gave her a kiss. Her eyes widened again when I snowballed the second kid's load into her mouth. Like I'd done, she accepted it, played with my tongue in it, and then swallowed it.

We washed our hands, and I washed my face, and then we left. "Thanks guys!" I said as we walked to the door. "You both tasted great!"

"MMhmmmm...especially you, tiger!" Amy said to the second one.

In the car, we both just sat there for a second. Then I let out a large breath of air...it came whooshing out of my like I'd just stuck a knife in my tire. "WOW!" I said. "That's probably the craziest thing I've ever done!"

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen or done!" Amy said. "OHMYGOD! I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out!"

I started the car, and we got back on the road. For about five miles, no one said anything.

"So..." she started. "What did you think?"

I thought for a minute...I'd enjoyed it in the moment. Did I still think about it that way?

"I liked it!" I told her.

"No shit?" She said. "Really?"

I nodded. "Really. I'd do it again. I really liked it. I don't want to give up women...but I really enjoyed sucking that guy's dick. I liked the feel of it in my mouth, I liked hearing him moan and pant, and I liked it when he came. I liked swallowing it, and I liked taking those two kid's loads. In the same situation, I'd do it all again!"

"I sure never thought you'd say that!"

"Really?" I asked her. "I sorta figured that was your end game!"

"You lost a bet. I knew you'd pay up, cause you pay up when you lose. And I knew it would be hot as fuck to watch...and it was! That was as far as I'd thought it out! But I never thought you'd like doing it!"

"Surprise!" I said.

"I guess!" She replied.

"Does that bother you?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a few seconds...then, as if she had forgotten I'd been asking her out loud, she jolted back and answered. "No...no, of course not. I'm just trying to process it. Is this something you want to continue to do?"

"I'm not going looking for guys to suck off, if that's what you mean. I'd view that just like having sex with another woman...it'd be cheating. It wasn't this time because it was your idea, and you were there!"

"But you'd do it again if I was there, and was OK with it?"

"I suppose!"

She was quiet for a few minutes. "You know...I learned a lot watching you blow that guy. With what I learned, I'm pretty sure I could get you off in five minutes!"

"No fucking way!" I said. "You barely made it in 10! At five minutes, I wasn't even close to cumming!"

"Still..." She said. "I'm pretty sure!"

"Whatever. There's no way!"

"You wanna make another bet?"

12