The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicky1985
Nicky1985
103 Followers

"Sorry, boys, end of performance!" I shouted back to the men with a wave and a smile and inhaled from my cigarette.

"We love you, Dina!" one of the guys shouted.

I directed my attention back toward Günther, exhaling smoke as I spoke:

"Where were we? Yes... I don't know. There are all kinds of lawyers. Look, at the end of this year my contracts will expire. Then I won't have to use hours each day to entertain my followers and sponsors. I'll close down my OnlyFans profile and maybe also YouTube and Instagram. I'm gonna say no to journalists and talk shows, strictly concentrate on my education, and live a normal life."

"A normal life? Do you think that is even possible, baby? I'd say there is no way back," Günther suggested and reached for my cigarette. I took another inhale and handed it to him while considering his remark.

"Everything runs so fast. There'll be other social media celebrities and influencers competing for attention. Next summer we'll go for a walk here and no one will notice me."

"Wanna bet?" Günther asked as I blew out smoke.

"I don't do bets," I answered.

Günther smiled: "You don't?"

"Not anymore. Look, I'll just keep a low profile, right."

"Too bad you let democracy pick those very high-profile implants that your friend there likes so much that he thinks he owns them. They could make it hard to keep a low profile," he suggested and gave me back my cigarette.

Günther and I had finished our beers. We got up and I sensed the pleasant heat from the still sun-warm paving slabs of the harbour promenade under my bare feet. I decided to go barefoot. We strolled slowly back toward the tattoo studio as I held Günther's big paw in one hand and my cigarette in the other while he carried my sandals and the clinking empty bottles in a plastic bag.

A young guy in shorts circled around us on a bicycle:

"I like your big boobs, Dina!" he shouted.

"Oh, that's such a relief," I replied sarcastically and sent him a tired smile.

Two minutes later there was a guy in his forties in a suit who was more direct in his approach:

"I want to fuck you, Dina!" he hissed as he passed.

Silently but explicitly, I showed him my middle finger.

"See what I mean? Your fans just love you," Günther smiled and squeezed my hand.

I looked down my colourful arms and legs.

"You know, I could specialise in trademark law. I do look like a trademark specialist already, don't I?"

"You do," Günther agreed.

Walking back with my man in the evening sun, smoking my cigarette, I considered the past year when I had,

1. Made an extremely stupid and unnecessary bet,

2. Thrown my body and soul (mostly my body) into advertising,

3. Received a lot of very nice (and some unwanted) attention,

4. Met a man who may support the wrong handball team but who could, just by looking at me, wet my panties (that I wasn't wearing that evening),

5. Spent a summer with a very visible bald head, campaigning for a party that I did not support,

6. Shaved my pussy to persuade people to subscribe to a porn site,

7. Replaced my annoyingly small tits with an outstanding pair that made men drool and clap their hands and their dicks stand at attention,

8. Learnt to be a smoker and enjoy it and, last not least,

9. Made more money than I had ever dreamt of.

The conclusion I reached right then and there was that I was going to insist on resuming my legal career and spend some time out of the spotlight. I wondered if that would be possible.


Nicky1985
Nicky1985
103 Followers