All or Nothing Pt. 01

Story Info
Jess learns she is to become a tattooed lady.
2.6k words
4.51
22.4k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TattAlDo
TattAlDo
55 Followers

Deano is a tattoo artist in his early forties with his own studio in Brighton. He makes good money throughout the year but the trade is seasonal with the summer and autumn months busy while the winter and spring period often quieter.

During his spare time in the off season he has completed various building renovations and built up investments in numerous properties across the city. He personally lives in a large town house which is also run as a B&B. This arrangement makes him a very good living with income from the tattoo business plus the rentals and it allows him to have a live in manageress (Sarah) who runs the B&B. Sarah gets a reasonable wage and free lodgings, in return Deano gets a well run business and doesn't need to worry about running a house.

One June evening Deano was in his local having a pint when he noticed someone looking lost at the bar. It was a young pale skinned girl, she had long blonde hair and a slim well proportioned body. The young lady could not have been any older than twenty one, Deano could see she looked upset and worried. After watching for a while he walked over to see if she was okay. He asked her name and if she would like a drink? She replied that her name was Jess and she would love a drink. They sat talking and after several drinks she explained that she was from rural Scotland, she had come to Brighton with her boyfriend but things had not gone to plan. First off, just going on the trip meant that she had fallen out with her traditional parents. They were apposed to the boyfriend and the trip and told her that if she went with him she wouldn't be allowed back home. Secondly, her now ex-boyfriend ended up being a total loser, especially when she had learnt that he was screwing her best mate behind her back. She had seen some messages on his phone and after an argument he went off leaving her abandoned with nowhere to go, nowhere to stay and little money. Deano listened intently and as the evening wore on he mentioned that he owned a B&B and if Jess wanted she could stay there for the night. She couldn't offer him any money but he said not to worry. This didn't sit well with her but she had little other choice and accepted the offer anyway. Deano phoned Sarah and told her to expect a new guest and to give her a good breakfast in the morning. Deano then walked Jess back to his B&B and introduced her to Sarah. Jess was shown to her room and that night she cried herself to sleep, how could she have been so stupid and to top it all off fall out with her parents over that jerk!

In the morning Jess woke up to the sound of the breakfast bell at 8:30, she quickly washed and dressed before heading downstairs. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she was met by Sarah who showed her to a table and brought in a large pot of tea followed by a full English breakfast. Once Jess had finished her breakfast she waited for the other guests to leave before starting her conversation with Sarah. It turned out that Sarah had been taken in by Deano and given a home and a job in return for running the B&B, she explained how Deano had trained her and now she was Deano's full time manageress and occasional tattoo model. What do you mean tattoo model? Jess asked. Sarah explained that she met Deano when she was only 19, she came into his shop and got a small tattoo on her upper arm. During the the hour it took to get the tattoo Sarah told Deano the tattoo was to remember her parents who had recently passed. At that time in Sarah's life she was struggling for direction and that is when Deano took her under his wing. In time Deano added to the small tattoo and it grew to became a three quarter sleeve. She rolled the left sleeve of her top up to show off an intricate floral pattern. It turned out that Deano was still learning his trade when he met Sarah and he would tattoo her for practice and to show off what he could do. Sarah told Jess she wasnt really into tattoos and only initially wanted a small keep sake. However, she felt that she owed somthing to Deano and anyway her now extensive artwork (that included; a three quater sleeve on both arms, large pieces on her torso and back plus various smaller pieces across her body - all of it was fairly well hidden) had helped Deano to grow his business.

Deano was outlining a large wildlife piece on a guy's arm when Jess walked in. She could see Deano working and watched as carefully thin black lines were driven into the guys skin, it changed the whole appearance of his arm. She was fascinated (and a little intimidated) by what she saw, having never been in a place like this she was simply mesmerised. Jess continued to watch and after around an hour Deano cleaned the guys arm up, applied Vaseline and wrapped it in cling film. The guy booked for the same time the following week and left. Deano then walked over to Jess and with a smile and asked her how she felt? Jess threw her arms around him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "thank you" for helping me out.

Between customers they talked for the rest of the day, realising they got on like a house on fire. Deano asked if she was going home, but Jess just sank her head and explained that her parents were very controlling and if she went back so soon then they would just make her life hell. He asked if she would like to stay around and help him at the parlour and in return she would get a few weeks' free lodgings and he might even give her a free tattoo? Jess wasn't so sure about the tattoo - especially after talking with Sarah she didn't see herself as a tattooed lady. However, the idea of a few weeks free lodgings sounded good and it would give her time to come up with a plan. Jess agreed to help out and thanked Deano for his offer.

It had been four weeks since that day and Jess had become well versed at using the autoclave, ordering inks and piercing jewellery, helping Deano with bookings and even posting his work to an Instagram page. Deano hadn't really got an online presence before then but his work was proving popular. All this gave Deano more time to concentrate on the tattooing which at £75 an hour made him very happy.

Whilst posting Deano's work Jess found a whole world of tattooing online that she has never been exposed to before. She found a lot of black and grey tattoos with flowers, faces, clocks, wild animals, mystical creatures, and all usually with some geometric patterns or shading too. She was attracted to this style though she wasnt ready to commit to getting inked herself. she could just appreciate it for the art that it was. In any case such large dark pieces would be too bold on her pale skin. There was always a pad of paper laying around and one evening Jess started sketching geometric designs out herself, she had always been good at art and she didn't think anything of it, they were just doodlings.

Jess was busy doing a few jobs at the back of the studio one day when she heard a customer ask Deano who the posh girl without any ink or piercings was? This got Jess thinking and later that day she asked Deano if he could give her a nose piercing? It was at this point she saw his eyes light up! She thought that if she got a nose piercing this would be a visual two fingers up to her parents and her ex, but it wouldn't be as out there as a tattoo. The piercing might also be enough to avoid the awkward question of Deano giving her a tattoo as well.

After the last client that evening Deano got the piercing tools out and set about making good on Jess's request. Jess decided to document the piercing on her social media, this would make sure the world knew she was rebelling! After the piercing was done, she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't get over how much she liked it! But more to the point she couldn't belive how much Deano seemed to liked it too. When Deano caught her looking in the mirror he came over to her, held her in his hands and they kissed passionately. That night Deano took her to bed and did things she had only previously dreamed about! He made her ex seem like a hopeless virgin.

Over the next couple of weeks the studio got even busier and Jess's piercing video turned out to be a massive success. One evening Deano asked Jess if he could give her a tattoo. Jess was unsure, she didn't really want a tattoo, but Deano was pretty insistent saying that he wanted to give her a small tattoo on the side of her wrist, a small flower design that would creap from her wrist onto the side of the hand. He said that it would be good for business because it would build on the success of the other content on Instagram and would help sell even more tattoos. Jess was quiet for a while and pondered the idea before realising that if she said no Deano might get the hump and she would be homeless again. She was falling for Deano and didn't want to lose him, she also knew that it would be a massive turn on for him so she smiled and reluctantly said that she would love a tattoo!

Deano was buzzing at this, he immediately cleaned her left wrist and hand, gently shaving the tiny little hairs away and got out a stencil he had already created. He then applied it to her wet wrist and arm, positioning it before gently pressing it home. Rubbing the stencil and after thirty seconds removing it again leaving just the purple outline. The pattern was intertwining flowers and leaves, it reached from her wrist to the first joint of her little finger and was larger than Jess had expected, she realised that it would be very bold. Deano picked up the lining machine, inserted a needle and dipped it into the ink. As Deano's foot hit the pedal to start the machine, Jess's heart was pounding. The first sting of the needle was extreme but she held still, carefully the outline was worked on while Jess was only just having the realisation that forever more she would be a tattooed lady. Deano worked on the outline before changing the needle to a magnum, (a needle that had fifteen fine needles) and started to fill in the empty spaces. The ink was easily deposited into her skin and slowly more virgin skin was claimed by Deano's tattoo machine.

Whilst tattooing Deano started talking of how he would like her to stay and become trained as a tattoo artist. He had seen her sketchs and knew she could do it. He told her that thanks to her Instagram posts, the business was growing and if she wanted he had space for another chair. This would mean as his apprentice artist she could pick up the walk-in business. He told her that it would mean she had a trade behind her and would give her independence. Jess said she would love the opportunity as Deano cleaned up her hand before picking up a second stencil and applying it further up Jess's arm. "What are you doing?" Jess asked. Deano just smiled and said the design already applied was only half of it and continued applying the stencil up her forearm. Jess's mind was in a whirl, she hadn't said she wanted such a large tattoo but for some reason she didn't argue. After the second outline had been inked Deano needed to stop for the toilet. While he was gone she kept inspecting her hand and arm, realising just how large the tattoo was. What could she do, she liked the tattoo but was taken back at the size and visability of it! Once Deano had finished he cleaned her up, took photos, applied Vaseline and wrapped it with cling film. He told her how the cling film was sterile and kept the air away until the body's own defence mechanism could kick in. He was clearly pleased with it and told Jess how great she looked. It was late by the time they finished and Jess was very tired. Deano suggested they just grab a quick bite and go to bed tonight, but tomorrow they should out for a nice meal at lunchtime to celebrate and have a few drinks.

The next day they sat down at a table in a nice restaurant, after a short while a waiter come over to take their drinks order. When he handed over the food menus he noticed the tattoo on Jess's hand but said nothing. Jess however noticed him looking, she was of the nature where anything out of the norm like this worried her. However, on this occasion instead of being worried about the attention, she actually got a little excited and started to raise her hand to her face more than normal just to show off her new ink. Deano realised that she liked the attention and was pleased because he hadn't told Jess yet, but he had big plans developing in his mind. Jess was going to be his personal canvas that he would tattoo with his latest designs and this turned him on beyond belief.

Jess's training as a tattoo artist got underway and she registered as a trainee with the local authority. Deano was impressed by her technique and how quickly she was picking it up. This made Jess very happy, she had gone from a situation of being hopeless to a situation where she was being trained up as a tattooist, had a home and a partner she was falling for.

As the weeks passed, the range of tattoos that Jess undertook started to change and develop, she was gaining valuable experience even doing small but complete tattoos. Deano would watch her and talk her through what she needed to do and it was becoming obvious that they lusted after eachother.

As they approached Christmas, Jess let Deano have free reign over extending her tattoo into a full sleeve including her hand at one end and her armpit at the other. That was pain like Jess had never felt! The tattoo had lots of detail and dark ink shading. Each time Deano worked on it they documented it online and the completed tattooed was actually his most liked piece on Instagram. In the new year he went on to start her other sleeve and they also had her nipples and belly button pierced as well as a tongue stud. Deano was slowly creating his very own sex goddess.

It gradually dawned on Jess that she was getting an extreme look and one that her family would likely never accept! This at times made her sad and regretful however, she didn't mind too much because she had created a new life with Deano.

TattAlDo
TattAlDo
55 Followers