All Comments on 'The Bet'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy6 months ago

I wish my wife would take me on this journey instead of my closeted journey that I have been on all of my life! Hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like where this is going...

waltlitewaltlite6 months ago

Cannot wait for part 2

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

FANTASTIC !!!! 5 STARS FOR SURE.

This story is what I wish would happen with me and my wife. I truly want to be her sissy cuckold husband. I love dressing in women's clothes and I love sucking cock while wearing slutty pink lipstick. I too want to go on this journey of coming out of the closet for my boss and all my co-workers.

I can't wait for the next chapters.

4Leather4Leather6 months ago

Love to see we’re this is heading. Can’t wait till the party. Wish I had a wife that was this aggressive in getting me to crossdressing.

Please chapter TWO.

fridaysissyfridaysissy6 months ago

waiting for continuation ...Brianna is lucky -- she is enjoying the humiliation

please add more humiliation and public adventure for party preparation.

we sissies always love ...to be helpless -- nice story

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20086 months ago

OMG, this is so hot. I am a sissy cuckold whose wife loves to humiliate and emasculate me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great job! I hope you keep the story going! I love the full-time, lingerie part, especially panties!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! It got me so hot. Please continue

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4206 months ago

Great start. I love a good transition story.

sh3270sh32706 months ago

great story so far

SissyTaraSissyTara6 months ago

Love this story so far. Very hot! I look forward to the next installment.

trybimantrybiman6 months ago

I'm so jealous. I would love to take his place!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This started off well and went straight into the usual dogshit trope of cuckold and friends finding out. Jesus christ learn to write better

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He’s falling down that rabbit whole awfully fast. Otherwise entertaining

awyldsideawyldside5 months ago

I am into the story a little bit about the sissifying stuff, but he is too much of a wimp. When she says she doesn’t fuck guys wear panties he should’ve just taken them off. Wearing the bra to work no way somebody would see that under his shirt. She said she got naked for the Repair man that would’ve been it! I would’ve grabbed it by the hair and thrown her the fuck out of the house! the end.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination5 months ago

Thanks for sharing your work. I have had ideas about writing, but haven't gotten organized or motivated enough to get it done. Good job all around.

It seems like there is more to the couple's relationship (that never gets mentioned). Otherwise, it's very difficult to account for how easily he goes along with everything. He's also not very inquisitive, when he finds out his wife is inviting and telling co-workers. He gives only a token objection. Not to say that he is reluctant, by any means.

I do appreciate that he's discovering that he enjoys it, that he likes it, and that he's into it. This keeps developments within the arguable limits of consent. Both up until now, and in future. So, when he discovers he enjoys sucking cock, receiving anal, and watching his wife get it on with other guys and other women, he'll be able to continue going along and enjoying it.

I bet the couple winds up better than they were at the start.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Men, do I have a hardon because I liked the story, or do I have a hardon because I want to be in the story as the husband/boyfriend/Brianna! I am so turned-on just reading the story, I just have to experience my first Brianna type story!

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

When she said that she doesn't fuck guys in panties he should have taken them off. NOT part of the deal.

Claudia69Claudia693 months ago

Very Sexy Story!! This story is a Sissy's dream come true..

Pretty_Sissy_JuliePretty_Sissy_Julie12 days ago

Lovely story, but I am curious, why not call Brianna a "sissy?" That's what she is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous