The Bet Pt. 02

Story Info
Sucker becomes suckee, feminization continues.
2.7k words
4.57
16.1k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

In part 1, I had made a football bet with my wife that I could not lose.

Well, I did lose and the consequence was I had to dress as a woman at a party my wife was throwing at our house.

As it turned out, wearing sexy panties and stockings turned me on. Seeing a bulge in my panties just further encouraged my wife to explore my feminine side. The problem was the more excited and horny I got the more my wife took advantage of the situation.

We were both incredible horny, but my wife refused to have sex with someone wearing panties. She did let me jerk off every night. As I got closer to completing my transition to an attractive woman the kinkier the jerk off sessions became.

Part 1 ended with me drinking the cum of a man my wife had jerked off earlier in the day.

Friday morning I slept a little late. My wife was already awake and planning our last full day before our party.

"Time to wake up dear. Today's our last day and we still have muck work to do."

"What adventure do you have planned for today?"

"First, after you get dressed we are going to the spa. We are both going to get facials. You will love getting pampared. Then you will be getting waxed. All chest, legs, and pussy hair will be gone. Then we will go to the mall, you will be completely dressed. We will meet Jessica and do some last minute shopping."

I am not so sure about getting my hair removed. I have heard women complain about waxing being painful, but so far everything my wife has had me do has felt amazing and got me excited. My wife picked out an outfit, chose my makeup and told me to get dressed.

"No stockings this morning, you will get to wear them after you get your legs waxed."

I put on my matching bra and panties, and a cute little mini dress. I go into the bathroom to do my makeup. I put on my blonde wig, take a look in the mirror and smile. I walk back to the bedroom, and there is my wife wearing the exact same outift, down to the matching pink lipstick.

"I always wanted a sister." She said. "We are going to have such a fun day."

As we drive to spa my wife tells me that her friend Colleen works there and is giving us a special package discount. "After our facials, you will get waxed and I will get a massage."

We walk into the spa and my wife introduces me. "Colleen, this is my husband, I mean my sister, Brianna."

I had met Colleen a few times. She couldn't stop telling my wife how impressed she was with my transition, and like many others she wished she could get her husband to dress in panties and sexy lingerie.

Colleen walked us to the room where my wife and I were to get our facials. A few minutes later a young woman comes in. She makes small talk as she rubs something on my face and starts plucking around my eyebrows. I told my wife I didn't realize that eyebrows were a thing, and she just said. "You still have a lot to learn about being a woman."

After our facials it time for getting my body hairs removed. I strip down to my panties and bra and lie down on a table. A woman walks in and introduces herself as Melissa. My wife says. "Be gentle, it's my sister's first time getting a wax."

"Don't worry, she will love it."

As Melissa spreads wax on my leg she notices a bulge in my panties and realizes I am not a woman, and gives my wife a strange look. "I have waxed men's chest hairs, but I have never waxed a man's pubic hairs."

My wife answered. "Colleen said you were the best. We are having a big party tomorrow, and I would like Brianna to have a hairless pussy. Isn't that what you want dear?"

"Yes I would. I love the way my panties and stockings feel against my skin when I am shaved."

While we are waitng for the wax to harden my wife and Melissa chat away. My wife is explaining the kinky things she has had me do since winning this bet. Melissa is a little more relaxed and is getting into my wife's humiliation of me. Next thing I know Melissa peels off some wax. It hurts at first, but I get use to it. After my legs are done Melissa asks me to take off my panties. To my embarrassment I have an erection.

"Brianna is such a slut." My wife says. "She is always horny."

Clearly Melissa is a bit uncomfortable. My wife senses this and has an idea. "If we were home I would just have him jerk off, but Brianna knows she has to control herself in public. In the meantime why don't you wax my pubic hairs. Maybe by the time you finish Brianna will have calmed down."

My wife gets undressed and starts talking to Melissa. "I'm really sorry about this."

"That's ok. If you guys are into kinky stuff that's fine with me."

"As you can see it's been awhile since I've had a bald pussy. I don't know how I feel about it. What about you Melissa."

"I always keep my pussy shaved. It's the only way my boyfriend will eat me out, and he has such an amazing tongue."

"Stop you are making me horny. I would love someone with an amazing tongue to eat my pussy."

Their kinky talk is not helping my erection.

Melissa applies the wax and after a couple of minutes peels the wax it off.

"Next time you probably shouldn't wait this long, how do you feel?" Asks Melissa.

"It hurts a bit, I won't wait this long in the future."

"Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?"

"I would love that, but I feel bad for Brianna."

"Why? You deserve to cum. I am sure that sissy husband doesn't satisfy you."

"Brianna, is it ok if Melissa eats my pussy?"

"I guess so."

"Thank you, if you want to watch you better not cum!! Actually I think you should take notes. I may need you to lick my pussy someday after its been filled with cum from some hot cocks."

Melissa has a better idea. "Let's tie him to the chair so he can't play with himself."

Before I can object Melissa finds some rope, ties me up and tapes my hands together. Then she kisses my wife, sits her down and starts licking her pussy. Almost immediately my wife starts moaning. Moments later she came.

"Someone was extra horny and needed to cum."

"Thank you." My wife said. "Sorry I can't return the favor, but my massage starts in a few minutes and you need to finish Brianna's waxing. Honey, I'll meet you here after my massage. Make sure you give Melissa a nice tip."

After a few minutes of awkward silence Melissa continues her work. She spreads wax on my chest and removes the few remaining hairs. As she carefully applies the wax to my pubic hairs she begins to ask me about my feminization transformation. "You have a nice cock, not as big as my boyfriend, but nice. What made you want to be a woman."

I explained that I didn't want to be a woman, but I had lost a bet and things got out of control.

"It is obvious you enjoy watching your wife have sex, and your dick got hard when she humiliated you. Have you ever sucked a cock or been fucked in the ass?"

"No." I answered. "I don't think it's something I would want to do."

"Why not, you have cock sucking lipstick and a nice ass. I love sucking cock or getting fucked if I find a cute guy with a big cock who knows how to use it."

"But I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be gay, once you swallow cum you will be hooked."

"Then why doesn't my wife like to give blowjobs?"

"Maybe she hasn't met the right cock. I'll have to introduce her to my boyfriend."

While we are talking she pulls the wax from my pussy area. Fortunately there wasn't much hair to remove so it was not painful.

As I get dressed Melissa is impressed how flawlessly I put on my panties and bra. "I can't believe you have been doing this for only a few weeks. Are you sure you never did this before?"

Just then my wife comes back. Melissa asks about her massage.

"Great, I feel completely relaxed. I never had a male masseuse before."

They both laughed. My wife and I left, said goodbye and thanked Melissa and Colleen, and drove to the mall to meet Jessica.

Much like our previous visit to the mall our first stop was Victoria secret. Once again we see the sales lady Lacey. She recognizes my wife and Jessica. She looks at me and does a double take. Then she asks my wife. "Is that your husband?"

"She was, now she is my sister Brianna."

"Wow, you turned him into a beautiful woman. I'm impressed."

My wife answered. "Thanks for your help. Just wanted to stop by and show Brianna off. Tomorrow is our party and we just need to do a couple of last minute things. Brianna, go pick out some panties and bras while we talk with Lacey."

I wander around the store, pick up and pay for a few things and meet the girls.

That's when my wife informs me off her next plan. "Jessica and I are going for lunch. I want you to walk around the mall by yourself for the next few hours. Feel what it's like to be a woman in the real world. We will meet you back here at 2 o'clock."

"What am I going to do for three hours?"

"Go shopping, walk around, pick up guys. A real woman has no trouble spending three hours in a mall."

So my wife and Jessica leave, and there I am standing all alone. I'm a little nervous so I go sit on a bench. After 15 minutes I am bored so I get up and walk around.

I do a little window shopping. I actually see some nice outfits, but I realize I don't even know my size in women's clothes. I'm a little too embarrassed to walk in a store by myself and looking stupid for not knowing what size I wear. I walk around some more and notice guys looking at me. This makes me nervous and excited at the same time. Eventually this guy starts talking to me. He's kind of cute. I was wondering if I sounded that nerdy when I would try and pick up women years ago, but we had a pleasant conversation for about 20 minutes. I felt bad when I told him I had a serious boyfriend. I heard that excuse many times in the past. But he did give me a quick kiss before he left.

After walking around for another hour I finally run into the girls. We talk for awhile. I tell them about the guy who tried to pick me up. I actually see him talking to another woman and I point him out. Jessica says. "He's kind of cute, you should have gone for it."

We leave the mall. My wife asks Jessica to pick up food for the party them come over and help us clean.

When we get home my wife has a surprise question for me. "We have an hour before Jessica gets here. Do you want to cum?"

"Of course. That's all I've been thinking about all day since I saw Melissa lick your pussy."

"I hope you were paying attention, because I want you to lick my pussy. If you do a good job and make me cum I will let you cum."

My wife strips to her bra and panties and asks me to do the same. "Now freshen up your lipstick and meet me in the bedroom."

I put on lipstick. When I get to the bedroom my wife is completely naked. I climb into the bed, spread her pussy lips and start licking. As my tongue goes in and out of her pussy my wife starts moaning. It seemed like I was licking forever, but finally she cums.

"Not bad, but you are not as good as Melissa."

"Do I get to cum?"

"Yes, but first we need to talk. Your behavior at the spa was unacceptable. Sitting there with an erection like some kind of slut was embarrassing to me. If it happens again I will have to spank you. On second thought you would probably enjoy that. I will have to put you in chastity."

"Sorry, I will try to do better in the future."

"Ok, before I let you cum I have a quick question. How did my pussy taste?"

"What?"

"How did my pussy taste?"

"It tasted amazing, why do you ask?"

"Well, after Melissa ate my pussy I went to get my massage. The masseuse, David, was so cute. He was about 6 foot 200 pounds. He started massaging me. My shoulders, my back, my butt. He must have sensed I was horny when he asked me to roll over. He started rubbing my tits and telling me how hot I looked. I noticed a huge bulge in his pants. I sat up and we started making out. I started to rub the bulge thru his pants. I told him we didn't have a lot of time and I begged him to fuck me. He pulled his pants down. He had an enormous cock. My pussy was so wet, I came almost the second he started fucking me. As he was shoving his cock in and out of me I begged him to cum inside. I almost came again. I didn't know which was hotter, having a big cock cum inside of me or knowing you would licking...."

I couldn't control myself anymore, and before she could finish her story I started cumming all over me and all over the bed."

"Looks like Brianna likes hearing about me getting fucked. If you are a good girl maybe I will go out and get laid later and let you eat more cum from my pussy."

As I sat there with my head spinning, actually enjoying hearing my wife tell me how she got fucked, the door bell rang. It was Jessica.

"Take a quick shower and get cleaned up. I will lay out clothes for you to wear."

I get out of the shower. On our bed are clothes and a note. "Put on this maid's outfit and meet me and Jessica in the livingroom."

I put on the outfit, complete with a bow and fishnet stockings, put on makeup and meet the girls in the livingroom.

My wife smiles and says. "Very nice. Now clean the house while Jessica and I relax and compare notes about the men we fucked today."

She hands my a duster and the vacuum cleaner and I start cleaning. Every now and then the girls point out a spot I missed. Two hours later the house is clean to everyone's approval. Jessica leaves and my wife and I head to the bedroom.

"It's been a long day, let's get some sleep."

Then I ask my wife. "Something is confusing me. Aren't people going to be confused tomorrow night as to why I am not at my own party?"

"Don't let that bother you. We will just tell everyone you had a family emergency with your parents and had to go out of town for the weekend. It was too late to cancel the party so my sister Brianna came to help."

"What do I do if anyone starts hitting on me?"

"You have become a beautiful woman. I don't think anyone will know you aren't female. Men will hit on you. I think I will be jealous if you get hit on more than me. You don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with. If you want I will be with you the entire party."

To be continued

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers