The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning starts like the previous one. My wife has me put on my panties, bra, and stockings under my work clothes. She gives me a couple of extra pair of panties and kisses me goodbye. "See you later dear. Make sure you tell your boss you need to take the next couple of days off. The party is this Saturday and I want you to be a 100% passable woman."

Fortunately we are not that busy at work and my boss is ok with me taking time off, but then he asks. "You look a little different the past couple of days. I can't put my finger on it, but something is different. By the way, I got the invitation to your party this Saturday. That was so nice of you to invite me."

"You can thank my wife, she sent out the invitations."

I go to my office and get to work when my wife calls. I ask her. "Why the hell did you invite my boss to our party??"

"Jessica, Danica, and I thought it would be fun. Besides he is kind of cute."

"I don't need my boss knowing that I dress like a woman."

"All the more reason to work on last minute details. You will be so beautiful he will never know you are not a woman."

"Won't he think it's weird that I am not at my own party?"

"I guess we will have to keep him distracted. Or maybe he will like you better as a woman. Do you think he has a nice cock?"

"What???"

"Do you think he has a nice cock?"

"I could probably ask his secretary, but that would get me fired."

"Don't worry, I already asked her. She said it was huge, and that's the main reason she still works there."

"Why are you doing this." I ask.

"Oh, did I get you excited? Does my Brianna want to cum? How is that bulge in you panties?

My wife was driving me crazy and she knew it. I wanted to cum so badly, but then she said. "Sorry honey, I have to hang up now. The cute refrigerator repair guy just came over."

"I didn't know the refrigerator was broken."

"Bye, I'll call you later."

Needless to say I had trouble focusing at work the next couple of hours. I went out for about 15 minutes to get some lunch and get some fresh air. When I came back to the office my boss's secretary handed me some folders that I to look thru. Then she asked me. "Why is your wife asking me about our boss's cock?"

"I don't know, she's been acting weird lately."

"Maybe she needs to get laid more. By the way, that's a very sexy bra you are wearing. You might want to button up your shirt."

"I'm having a tough day, please don't tell anyone."

"Your secret is safe with me, Brianna."

With that she hands me a lipstick and blows me a kiss.

An hour later my wife calls again. "Turns out the refrigerator wasn't broken."

"Why did you tell the secretary that I was wearing a bra?"

"Just having fun. Did she give you a lipstick?"

"Yes, I don't need my co workers knowing my lingerie fetish."

"Stop whining or Brianna doesn't get to cum later. I called to tell you to meet me and Jessica at the nail salon in the mall. We have a 5:30 appointment."

I drive to the mall and meet the girls. My wife tells me to go into the ladies room and take off my stockings. Then the three of us sit down and get a manicure and a pedicure. Jessica asks if I am enjoying myself.

"I didn't think I would, but I like getting my hands and feet massaged and my nails getting filed. The manicurist asks what color I should get. The girls decide on pink. "Don't need to go too slutty for your first manicure. How about a shade to match this lipstick." Then she hands me a lipstick and a little mirror and tells me to put the lipstick on.

The women at the salon make small talk with my wife and Jessica. Mostly questioning my feminization. I am guessing my wife realizing I had a tough day left out a lot of details. When the women finished the manicure I couldn't believe how nice my pink nails looked.

Maybe I was paranoid, but I think I got some weird looks walking back to my car. Some guy actually whistled at me which surprisingly turned me on. Before I got to my car my wife said. "I hope you are horny tonight, I have a surprise for you."

Fortunately it is a short drive home. Jessica drops my wife off a few minutes later, and they both come in the house.

"What's the surprise I ask?"

"Patience Brianna. First I want you to get completely dressed. Panties, bra,and stockings. That pretty cocktail dress and complete makeup. Do it all without our help. With every item of clothes I put on I get more and more turned on.

My wife is concerned. "If you are going to have an erection everytime you get dressed we may have to put that cock of yours in chastity. We can't have you walking around our party with a hard on. Now let's see you put on your makeup."

I get compliments for how well I put on mascara and eye shadow, and by now I am a pro putting on lipstick.

"Look in the mirror." My wife says. "You look beautiful, are you ready for your first surprise?"

"Yes."

Then Jessica brings over a blonde wig and puts it on my head. "I better keep my husband away from Brianna, she is one sexy woman. I have to get home now, I'll be here tomorrow to help you walk in heels."

After Jessica leaves my wife asks. "Are you ready for your next surprise?"

"I guess so?"

"Ok. I want you to play with your cock while I tell you a story about my day."

I took my dress off and I start rubbing my cock thru my panties.

"Well, if your are going to play with yourself, so am I. Let me get panties that match yours."

As she started to rub her pussy thru her panties she began to share her story. "Shortly after you left for work I called the refrigerator repair man. I heard from a friend that he was tall and handsome. Well, my friend was right. His name was James. Well, as you know, there was nothing wrong with the refrigerator, and after about 10 minutesJames realized it and told me that even though nothing was wrong he needed to charge $100 for his visit. Well, I didn't have $100 so I asked if there was anything else I could do. I know I have the $100, but I was so horny and I knew he had a huge cock. After he asked what I had in mind I excused myself and went to our bedroom. Five minutes later I came out wearing sexy lingerie and hot red lipstick. He didn't say a word. He came over and started making out. My pussy was so wet as our tongues met. He ordered me to the bedroom, thru me on the bed and took his cock out. It was the biggest I have ever seen."

Then she stopped talking for a moment to see how I was reacting to her story.

"I would ask if you are ok with this, but that bulge in your panties tells me that you love being a little sissy cuckold. So before you cum, another surprise. Well unfortunately James didn't fuck me, but I gave him a blowjob, then I jerked him off. He came into this glass. Now Brianna before you cum I want you to drink this."

I was so horny, I didn't need to be told twice. I slurped down James cum and seconds later both me and my wife both came.

As we got ready for bed my wife said. "I love you Brianna. The next few days are going to be amazing. You are to love being a woman, and I hope you want to stay one."

To be continued.

12