All Comments on 'The Bet'

by Alexandra

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Geeze, this scenario has been done to death!

I can't get excited about the old bet thing so when you start with a worn out premise it is pretty hard to go anywhere from there. Not too much here to really put this above the normal fare here. Wasn't bad...wasn't good. Not even much to get up any anger over.

Pure Vanilla in my opinion.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
same

same old bet different women. I can't get excited about a husband betting his wife... who would want to do such a thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

This story is very well written and has a few interesting twists. Great job Alexandra.

As for the previous commentators, it's called The Bet. Why read it if you're so exhausted with the idea?

Pathetic cheap shots, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sleezebag Wimp Husband

Don't blame her - he pimped her out and now he reaps her disrespect and interest elsewhere for a real man!

Well written but sick subject - no winners here - just sick characters performing as instrusted without apparent concern or consequence !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pretty good!

I liked your story. Keep submitting!

nastystoryguynastystoryguyover 18 years ago
Get real

I thought it was both a very good story and very well written.

As for the 'same old theme' critics, get real! Do you actually expect every story to come up with an all-new concept?

I'll give Chagrined his due; at least he is a contributor. gizzmo's contributions are limited to criticizing others! And of course there is the ubiquitous Anonymous that complains and then hides in anonymity.

AAA PlayerAAA Playerover 18 years ago
Good effort

The basic plot is an old warhorse -- and not an especially plausible one. Some of the plot twists are pretty predictable too -- hmmm -- two women stripping -- what are the odds they will perform together. That said, there are some clever plot twists as well. And except for a few typos, the writing is quite good. All told, I enjoyed the story and thought it was a nice job.

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisterabout 18 years ago
Fantasy!

It's a story. Why get so worked up about it? I loved it. The dialogue was good, the build-up tantalising, the sex fun and the ending showed that there were consequences for both. Really well-written.

The men seem to get worried when the woman takes control.

When are you going to write a new story?

wigwam25wigwam25over 17 years ago
Nice Job

Good writing. It's interesting to get a woman's perspective on getting laid by someone other than your husband.

steffensteffenabout 16 years ago
Depth and Imagination

I loved so much about this story. On the most basic level, it was well-written and employed, that thing, it's, uh, I think it's called grammar. Beyond that, there was so much depth to the story and characters. It's what turned the story into something real...not just a clinical stroke essay. Most of all, this story showed something that's so rare on this site: Patience! I loved it. Keep writing Alexandra. You're a rare gem floating among a sea of mediocrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Marriage?

Another fucked up marriage and a wimp hubbie. Big fucking deal, this site is full of them. This is no better than any others. If your fantsey is to be a fucking slut go for it. I think your on your way.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Well written . . .

And very, very hot. You touched all the bases necessary to make the girls extremely naughty . . . then upped the ante even more by having them do it for money. I liked it a lot!

fntsymnfntsymnabout 15 years ago
good story

I like the story, even if some of the others comments say it's kind of predictable and another one says it's not very plausible, let me say it made me hot. A real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best Aussie author.

I haven't read many stories by Alexandra, but I will. I think she is the best writer of erotica we have and I wish her every success with wherever she decides to take her talent.

Les.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There is NO such thing as a good Ausie writer.

Besides being mostly Poms with all of that nation perversions Aus have been cursed with worst education in the world. I believe 10% of secondary graduates cannot read or write. So there you are.

(viz Mandys writings)!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mad Ass'ss and Amateur Critics!

Hopefully my title sets this comment focus. 'Alexandra' is one of the best writers and Story tellers on this site. In entirety. No pretensions or meanders off subject: Erotica. A sex dedicated web box, with standards. Tho on both counts some blips slip thru. I am sure she does not claim the Aus best title even in fem or current print terms. The Aus put down, leaving aside Aus Literotica contenders, indicates 10 mins research so needed, would overfill their brain. McC would be a tip too far. Tho I suspect here Pom would be ult insult. Pom's . . .can only claim the top true quality authors of 300 years oh; and The God of Writing and the ENGLISH Language.

As for the same again comments I suspect they flow from the minds of those stuck in basic Missionary Position. Desperate for INspiration. 'A's talents obviously extend beyond this earthly genre. The most serious lapse/slur? The doubts on her story board or imagination. Until HIV was A well established fact of life, and even in the face of a lot more transferable woman to man STD's, men in debt situations have taken advantage of debtors wife's / partner's, and in most situ the last term applicable would be cuc. . unless you want to be able to breathe from your neck. At the poverty attractive wife side, disease and Womens Aid countenanced, it still happens. Tho police and pol attitudes mean it's kept more quiet... Here anyway it turns into partner swap of the most enlightened kind. (I do not know if A was aware of above.) Either way the story is one of her best. I have to end with another adage. There are none so blind as those who choose not to see. Intentionally or otherwise. Ex Ed.

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 13 years ago
Nice one!

Ever notice how a great chef can make an exceptional pastry from the same ingredients you or I would pretty much just waste? OK, the parts of this story might be familiar, but I like the way they're put together.

To all you anonymous critics: let's see you do any better. Oh, that's right, you're anonymous. How very bold of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

Damned good story, well-told.

HP

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Anomy There is NO such thing as a good Ausie writer.

Shove it up your ass sideways Anomy, You must be a shit fucking asshole, Put your name and a face to your comments Retard. Alexandra you are one of our best. I am one of the other ones.lol

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Slut Wife I love you.

Wow Alexandra, you nailed it with this story, As my name is Col I thought I was part of the story. I was rock hard all the way through it, I need to fuck Gabi or Tiffany, I love slut wife stories and this was perfect. Keep up the good work. If you are looking for a Sugar Daddy give me a call. Col.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Poor Annoy

You must also be a Pedophile Annony, Bababababa

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Well done

I don't generally care for stories in this category, and I've seen several with this general plot. However, this was written better than most. I found it unusually exciting. It is also nice to read a story by someone who knows something about grammar and spelling.

I agree that this marriage is doomed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous