All Comments on 'The Bet'

by Mike Franklin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SWEEEEET....

I TOO WAS A GEEK IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I GUESS THIS IS ALL OF OUR FANTASIES.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
with that cap abuse

you're still a geek if you ask me :P

story was good though ;)

tim4522tim4522over 18 years ago
All of Us Were a Little Geekey Back Then and..

of course I had a few girls I'd like to meet now. So this story made me VERY excited and I congratulate you on your conquest and for a VERY well written story. Good plot build and good perspectives. I did really enjoy it! I'll deffinitely read more of your stuff. ..Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story but you need a good proofreader . . .

Glaring errors like "waste" for waist, "hope" for hop and "taunt" instead of taut detract from your otherwise excellent version of the grown up Geek gets the Cheerleader. You obviously know how to write and have a good vocabulary but you should have a proofreader give it a final stamp of approval. These minor errors (and there are more) distract the intelligent reader from your storyline and that is something to avoid and can be remedied by a good proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story, bad grammar...

Great story, I just wish I wasn't so distracted by the grammar errors. Your writing was great, but I kept finding myself saying "he tits"? I know it's not all about the grammar, but it does make you re-read things for the wrong reasons. Thanks for a good little thrill!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story but needed an edit

Errors like out for our and so many others really took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story Mike . . . BUT you need to get a good editor!

Glaring misspellings, poor grammar and repeated mistakes of "out" for "our" could be easily corrected by having a good proofreader/editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

nice theme - every man's dream! One thing I found distracting was all the grammatical errors - incorrect word usage... it disrupts the flow! Otherwise great story!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Slightly rushed, but still hit all of the important points. A fun, happy story. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous