All Comments on 'The Bet'

by CorazonLisiado

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun stuff.

Not realistic in the least, and not intended to be. Pure, over the top fantasy. Be prepared for lots of negative stuff from people who think "stories" have to "have the ring of truth." That's one kind of story ... but not this kind.

Five stars. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

Humiliation personified. Great job.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
So the next day. . .

He tells Ellie that he was a good sport. He is the CEO. She can have her bonus check on the condition that she does that all for him for the next year for providing her the opportunity to earn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

loved it

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 5 years ago
Ridiculous but fun

Everything here does not have to be serious literature and this was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Quite a rough day for the boss man, eh? I bet the part he had the toughest time getting over was the cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Partially believable wouodve helped

Just too much of the og geek ok. There's somehow only 1 other man under the ceo? Thr woman like scarring his dick? They all work where tomorrow? Dogshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally read all 3 chapters. #1 should be in the absurd humor section. I really thought it had potential from the beginning but it slid so far into nonsense I barely made it through the rest. Seriously ~ a CEO of company that large is going to A: be exposed to everyone in the company, B: is going to be subjected to young college students and abused, and C: is going to give a blow job to another guy in front of everyone!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!! Great humor issue!!!!! I think you have a career opportunity for the new X-rated SNL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous nonsense.

runnerman8700runnerman87005 months ago

The bet idea is a good setup, but it veered too far from reluctance and into into non-con for my taste.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Ok, JHC…I don’t know what to say. This story was so stupid and off the charts. It was a day working naked and was turned into a bdsm, cfnm, forced bi, humiliation, exhibitionism, rape story. This writer tried to put everything in one short story and none of it plausible. However, it was entertaining and had me wondering what would come next. I was enjoying the story for the thought that Ellie was trying to capture someone she was in love with. It was the only reason plausible given the background of the story. For that thought and the entertainment value, I gave it 5 stars…the scenes and how Ellie dominated him were pretty erotic. I’m off to read the next chapter and hope I’m not disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous