All Comments on 'The Bet'

by sszreads

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nicely done

He took control, without being scary.

He made her submit, without belittling her.

He rendered her helpless, without eliciting fear.

He kept her off balance and guessing, without making her question her safety.

He dominated her, without being domineering.

He compelled her mouth to talk dirty, without making her soul feel dirty.

He forced her to face her shyness, without making her feel bad about herself.

And he stirred up her carnal appetite, while vanquishing her self-doubt.

Over all, a beautifully balanced little short.

One small detail. Keep a close eye on the punctuation. There are a few places that a judiciously placed comma would have made for a smoother read.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Michael

visioneervisioneerover 5 years ago

Your steady pacing and restrained prose make this unusually sensitive and sexy story a delight to read. Beautiful work.

sszreadssszreadsover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your comments and constructive criticism. I love that you took the time to share your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersszreads@sszreads
37 Followers
Thanks to all the wonderful people who send me feedback. I love hearing what people enjoy and what they’d like to hear about. I’m learning a lot from my local bdsm community. I like to share my fantasies about what I’ve learned and in some cases true stories. Shy but trying...