The Bet and the Payoff

Story Info
Paying off the husband's wager.
4k words
3.97
79.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill_P
Jill_P
71 Followers

My sincere thanks to visioneer who polished my story up with his editing!

*****

It was late at night and she had slept poorly at best, as her husband was hosting the monthly poker party with four of his friends. She heard the door to the room open and felt him crawl onto the bed next to her.

"I need you to settle up some bets," said her husband in a low voice.

"What..." she said, half awake. She could hear his friends laughing through the open doorway. Her husband crawled off the bed and went to her dresser, and she could see him pulling out some of her white lingerie: crotch-less panties, stockings and suspenders, and a matching lace bra.

She felt a rush of adrenaline as she realized what he seemed to be suggesting. She sat up in bed and clutched the covers to her body.

He tossed the lingerie at her. "You need to cover my bets. Get dressed and get your ass out there NOW!" he said and yanked the covers away from her. She was sleeping in one of his thin white dress shirts, using it instead of pajamas. He grabbed her upper arm and pulled her out of bed roughly. He looked her over and nodded at what he saw. The sheerness of the expensive linen exposed her flesh nicely.

"Fuck the lingerie, get ready to get fucked." He pulled her by the arm out of the bedroom and to the game room down the hallway.

She struggled to follow him, half stumbling and realizing what he expected of her. Finally, he pushed her ahead as they entered the game room and she saw his friends seated around the table watching her entrance.

Tom was a fat man, probably 300 pounds and most of it around his middle. He was tall but not tall enough to carry that much weight well.

Mark was a short, hairy, graying red haired man. He was overweight but strong from working a blue collar job.

Lance was the youngest of men. He had short-cropped dark hair and stood over six feet tall and was lean.

Ken was of Asian descent, short and dark haired with a perverse sense of humor.

Her husband grasped each side of the row of buttons on her shirt and pulled. Before she knew it she was exposed before his friends. Breasts bared, her pinkish nipples began to tighten and pucker. She tried to cover herself but he pulled the shirt down and used it to pin her arms behind her back.

"Who gets to go first?" Her husband asked.

Tom stood up and unzipped his pants. "I won the cut, I get firsties... doggy style on the floor."

Moving over to her, Tom fished his cock out from under his belly fat and she saw it was not puny. It was hard and cut, perhaps six inches long with some girth to it. Her husband pushed her to her knees and pulled the shirt further back and over her arms. It caught at the wrists and he twisted it tight, effectively pinning her arms behind her back. She was pushed to her knees and face.

Quickly Tom was behind her and she could feel his cock pressing along her flesh. Even pulled groggily from sleep she could feel her body betraying her. Her belly was burning with lust. He pussy was making itself ready to be used. She could feel her own wetness gathering in her depths. His cock sliding along her labia further inflamed her passion.

She looked over her shoulder and saw the lust on Tom's face and the angry determination on her husband's face. This was really going to happen. Tom slid his cock up and down her slit several times. She could feel his belly on her back as he leaned over her.

Tom pressed his cock to her entrance. "Any last words bitch?"

"I am not on birth control, please don't come inside me," she said. Indeed she had been trying to make a baby with her husband for over a year and wasn't using birth control.

Tom's cock pressed into her, slowly opening her, then pulling back and pressing in again and again, further into her pussy each time.

"Not on birth control... I am really going to come deep then," he said, plunging deep and taking her fully. Her husband let go of her arms and Tom took over. His meaty palms grasped her arms and pulled her into him as the cock plunged into her depths. She thought of his precum oozing into her and beginning its search for an egg.

"You are theirs fully, babe" her husband said. "Please them." He went to the poker table and took Tom's spot.

She began to moan, rewarding each of Tom's deep ruts. Her belly began to stir, she moved her hips trying to get him onto her pleasure spot, to get his cock head striking a little bit higher in the front of her pussy. His swinging balls occasionally grazed her clitoral nub.

"I think she is actually liking it," Lance observed.

"Yeah, you guys might even get her to come," her husband added. "Who goes next?"

Mark and Lance both replied in unison. "We do."

Jill's eyes flew wide open. She looked up and could see Mark holding up a 7 of hearts and presumably Lance holding up a 7 of some other suit. She had never taken two men at once.

Tom began to fuck her with more urgency. She cried out louder and higher in pitch to encourage him. His meaty hands held her firmly.

"I am going to come inside of you," he said. "Unless you can get away." He pressed his 300 pounds into her petite frame and pinned her to the floor. She struggled but he just laughed kept fucking her.

"No, please no!" she cried out, involuntarily squeezing his cock.

It was just the thing he needed. His cock squirted deep inside her pussy, releasing his baby batter into her again and again. He thrust a few more times and then pulled out after a long pause.

"Guess she wanted it inside of her," he said, laughing. He grasped her hair and turned her to face his cock. "Clean it."

She did as she was told. Lapping and licking then finally taking it into her mouth and suckling his cock, filthy with their juices, clean. It twitched in her mouth and firmed some. But then he pulled away and tucked it, half erect, into his underwear.

Mark and Lance had now fully stripped and were ready for their turns. Their cocks were erect. Mark's cock was thick, cut and perhaps a little longer then Tom's. Lance's cock was short, cut and thinner with an upward bend.

Her husband spoke up. "Two at once has been a secret dark fantasy of hers. We thought I would be one of the two, though."

Mark moved to her head and wrapped his hand in her hair. "Worship my cock and balls. Lap and lick, but don't suckle until I give you permission, because I'm going to shoot my load into your cunt."

Lance wrapped and buckled a leather belt around her waist then positioned himself behind her. His cock pressed along her cunt, Tom's cream oozed from her. She felt Lance's cock nudge her soaked cunt, then he shoved it with one strong stroke. She opened her eyes in shock, and she tried to look back but Mark held her head fast, forcing her to attend to his cock.

"Please," she begged while licking Mark's cock. "I'm not on birth control. Don't come inside of me."

"So, Tom gets to come inside of you, but I don't?" Lance asked.

"Please..."

He used the belt to pull her thighs toward him, fucking her harder. "We are all gonna come in you. Each of us. Deep in your pussy."

"Please don't—"

Mark's cock drove into her mouth. "Suckle me and shut up, bitch," he ordered.

They had had enough of her whining. She gagged as Mark's cock penetrated her throat. Unprepared to take his cock all the way, she fought the reflex, drool spilled from her mouth. Then, Mark pulled back and she was able to prepare. Her throat tightened around his shaft, her gagged swallows making him moan in pleasure. With his hand holding her head, and her lips sealed tight to his shaft, she pressed her tongue along the bottom of his cock, slowly sliding up and down trying to stimulate him further.

All the while, Lance fucked her ferociously, forcing a steady cascade of Tom's semen to ooze down her inner thighs. At the same time she was drooling on Mark's balls. The sloppy, slurping sounds of their cocks plumbing her cunt and mouth filled the room. Long minutes passed. Mark fucked her mouth and Lance heartily slammed into her in a selfish display of rutting pleasure. She was already sore and hoped he wan't bruising her.

After a few long minutes, Lance began to speed up his pace and intensity. She tried to beg him not to come in her, but couldn't speak in the brief moments when Mark's cock wasn't gagging her. She knew Lance was going to come inside of her, and she struggled, but her arms were still trapped in the shirt behind her back. In vain, she extended her hands and fingers trying to press him back.

Suddenly he paused, his cock pulsed, and jets of semen squirted deep inside of her. Tears welled in her eyes as snot bubbled from her nose.

He waited for almost a minute before withdrawing his partially erect cock. "Even in sloppy seconds that is a good tight cunt." Lance said, slapping her ass. "Fuck!"

It was Mark's turn. Without letting go of her hair, he withdrew from her mouth and quickly positioned himself along her side. She took long deep breaths and wiped her nose on the floor trying to clear it. She tried to move her arms now, but Mark twisted the shirt more tightly around her wrists.

"Look at the mess you made." Mark said, and pulled her face to the puddle of cum on the floor. "Clean that slop up, you filthy bitch."

Her face was sideways against the floor and she extended her tongue and began to lap at the mess. Her first lick brought a mix of mush-roomy semen and the overtones of her own less savory juices. She was surprised as Mark's hand moved from twisting the shirt to caressing her pussy. His fingers gently slid along her crevice a few times, then moved to the flesh behind her knee, almost tickling her before sliding his hand higher to scoop up the wetness on her inner thigh.

"Here, you filthy slut," he said, presenting his cum-covered hand. "Clean my hand before you drool another puddle onto the floor."

She lapped and sucked methodically until Mark's hand was clean. Then he made her again lick the floor as he gathered the mess from her other thigh. Again presented with his hand, she cleaned it as best she could.


"Good job, slut," Mark said, patting her ass cheek. His hand slid to her cunt and stirred around her labia a few times, before pressing into her swollen clit. He worked her a long time until she began to press her hips back to his hand, but each time she did so Mark move his away from her clit to her anus, smearing it with semen.

"I'll give you a choice, slut. I can fuck your ass, hard with only the cream I am spreading there or..." He paused for a long moment. "You can beg me to fuck your cunt and willingly let me fill you with my seed, beg me to put my baby batter inside you."

She knew she didn't want a cock in her ass—it was a miserable experience even when she had time to prepare her bowels, using enemas, and had lots and lots of lube.

She sobbed. "Please fuck my pussy, let me earn your seed in my womb, I beg you to come in my pussy!" Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said the words. But she did mean them.

"You already have two loads in your filthy cunt, are you sure you want a third?"

"Please, yes, deep in my belly, fill me again." She wasn't sure what else to say.

"Alright," Mark said. "Lets clear some more out, though." He stroked his hand across her cunt, his fingertips pressing her clit, crushing it left and right. She moaned in pleasure, pressing her hips to his hand, moaning in pleasure, guiding him.

Mark played with her for several minutes, then, when she was about to come, he pulled his hand away. Pulling her hair, he repositioned himself and proffered his hand thick with her juices to her mouth. Moaning in frustration, she cleaned his hand and felt his cock between her thighs, probing her sex. Then he pulled away, took his hand from her mouth, and smeared the sticky cum she hadn't yet eaten into her hair.

When he leaned back in, his cock slid from along the cleft of her ass. Did he still intend to take her anally? She stirred her hips and tried to capture him although his angle was such that it would be impossible.

Mark slid his cock up and down her cheeks a few times, smearing the wetness about. Then he paused, and she felt his cock pressing to her anus.

"What do you think," he said. "Maybe you won't get pregnant if I fuck your ass?"

"Not my ass!" she begged. "Please, I want your baby. Please fuck my cunt." His cock pressed harder into her anus, not penetrating, but she knew there was enough lube and pressure to allow it.

He pulled her hair hard, making her crane her neck backwards, lifting her from the floor. She squealed in pain.

His hand came down across her ass cheeks. "You better keep reminding me how much you want this load in your cunt. One word about not coming there and you take it in your shitter! Do you understand?" He emphasized his point by spanking her ass several more times. She wanted to pull away but dared not try.

"Yes, yes Mark," she cried. "I understand. Please fill me with your seed, let me try and make a baby."

He eased up on her hair, and then, after spanking her a few more times, guided his cock to her pussy. "Okay, then, slut. Lets make that baby."

She realized he wanted her to do the work, so she eased backward onto his cock. It was thick and filled her nicely. She pulled forward then rocked back a few times until he was seated in her deeply, then she clenched her pussy around his cock and began to move her hips back and forth.

"That's a good, slut," Mark said. "Now slide my cock along your G-spot, we need to get you close again. That way your womb will drink up my seed."

She adjusted her hips and tried, but his angle of entry was to high and she couldn't. "I can't get you there," she whimpered.

He pulled her hair, again lifting her face from the floor. She grimaced but felt his cock begin to stimulate her inner walls at just the right angle.

"There, right there," she groaned.

"Right there, huh? Yeah I can feel that. Does it feel nice?"

"Yes! Please don't stop."

Mark hunched over her and reached under her to grasp her breast. At first his finger tips were around the outer perimeter, then he cupped his hand and squeezed the whole of her breast. Again and again he did so until she realized his strong, rough hand was simulating grasping an udder and milking it. Her nipples got hard.

Yes, if she got pregnant he breasts would make milk, and he could squeeze it from her. She suddenly imagined the sensation of her milk 'letting down' and a heat surged in her belly. Suddenly everything felt right. She wanted that cock fucking her. She wanted to be filled with his sperm. She wanted his sperm to find an egg. She wanted his baby. In her. Now.

He whispered in her ear. "Can you come for me like this?"

She nodded.

"Tell me then."

"I can come," she whispered.

"Say it out louder," he said into her ear. "So everyone will know. Especially your husband."

"I'm gonna come," she said.

"Louder," Mark demanded. "Or I'll stop."

"I'm gonna come for Mark!" she yelled. Immediately waves of orgasm began to crashed through her mind and body.

"That's right, slut. Beg me to get you pregnant."

"Please! Come in me. Give me your baby. Fill me—" Wracked by the throes of orgasm, she trembled uncontrollably. Mark released her hair, spanked her ass, then clutched her other breast and begin milking it. He lifted her by her chest and thrust his cock balls deep. Semen spurted into her depths. His cock pulsed again and again, longer then she had ever felt before. His cum overfilled her until a slurry of sex juices oozed down her thighs.

Mark pulled away, and she collapsed to the floor, laying on her side with her arms still trapped behind her.

Exhausted and sore, she needed a break, but it was now Ken's turn. He removed her shirt and lifted her onto the table and positioned her onto her back. She felt rope on her ankles, but she was too spent to resist. At least it was soft. Ken crossed and bound her ankles then tied her knees above her head so she couldn't lower her legs. He tied her arms so they were outstretched and pulled toward the foot of the table. The position left her pussy wide open and vulnerable.

Ken produced a menacing black vibrator and plugged it into the wall. It hummed powerfully when he turned it on. "Let's get her to come again and draw even more of that cream into her womb."

He set about teasing her with the vibrator, pressing it lightly to a nipple then slowly descending to her mound, then reversing course and sliding it to her opposite nipple. Several times he did this until she was lifting her hips trying to get it onto her clit. Ken smiled and hovered the vibrator over her clit, then slowly lowered it. Zings of pleasure shot through her core. She spread her toes and fingers and moaned in pleasure.

"The first few times, it will feel so good," Ken said.

She wondered what he meant. It all felt good, the trail of teasing then the pressure on her swollen clit.

She came quickly. It was as intense and longlasting as any she had ever had.

Ken pulled the vibrator back from her sex and teased her nipples while her orgasm subsided.

"Ready for another?" he asked.

"No!" she begged. "You can't... too sensitive—" Ken ground the vibrator into her sore and swollen clit.

"Aiyee!" She screamed, and didn't stop screaming until that wretched wand ripped a third orgasm from her cunt.

"When you yell, it makes my ears hurt," Ken said when she rejoined reality. "Let's do something about that." He forced a ball gag, hollow with holes, into her mouth. He lifted her by the hair to secure it behind her head. "There now. That should stifle you enough to let me work."

He picked up the evil vibrator. She shook her head, trying to say "No, no". But it came out as "Mum, mum."

Ken laughed. "Yes, I will add my cream to your womb to make you a mum." he said mocking her. "I just want to make sure you are worthy of it first."

The vibrator touched her clit again, driving her wild. Ken's hand on her belly pinned down. She bucked and twisted, blowing snot bubbles and drooling as a fourth orgasm seized her. She wasn't sure it had ended when the damned vibrator was on her clit again. She cried and struggled wildly, but the ropes held. She came again. Was it still the fourth? Five? More hands, perhaps from all the men, held her down. Her husband too?

She became aware again, still tied to the table, a sweaty, wrung out mess.

Ken still hadn't fucked her. And now he showed her a stainless steel speculum. Her eyes widened. She strained her head up, watching in horror as he positioned the device between her legs. She was scared. It was big. And cold. And dry. She tried to beg him to lubricate it, but all that came out was garbled moans. He inserted the speculum into her. The cold was shocking. Ken smiled wickedly as he pushed it deeper. It filled her sex.

He looked up and she found no pity in his eyes. There was a bright light strapped to his forehead that made her blink more tears away. Click, click, click. He ratcheted the thing open. She felt herself stretching, exposed, her cervix, the entrance to her womb, on display to the men gathered around Ken.

She shuddered and blinked, trying to clear her eyes to see what he going to do. He unzipped his pants, took out his cock, and masturbated. For a long time he stroked his cock while peering into her cunt. He paused, and she watched in fear as he unwrapped what she thought was a condom, but it was weird. Its tip was not rounded, it ended with a short rubber hose and a long narrow stainless steel pipette.

Ken knelt between her legs and smiled wickedly. He showed her the tip of the pipette and pressed a button on the other end. A spring loaded set of rounded stainless steel claws extended from the tip of it. Then he released the button and they went back up into the pipette. He did this several times.

Jill_P
Jill_P
71 Followers
12