The Bet and the Payoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to make sure you are coming with me as we don't want this to pull out."

Her eyes grew wide. Peering into her open and exposed womanhood, Ken chuckled and pressed the narrow stainless steel pipette into her. She felt its coldness and struggled to move, fearing what he intended to do next.

"POP!" Ken released the jaws, wedging it beyond her cervix.

She screamed.

He brought up the vibrator and pressed it softly to her hypersensitive clit. Then, with his cock aimed into the speculum stretching open her pussy, he began stroking again. Once again hands were on her, immobilizing her, and she was thankful. She knew should would have hurt herself struggling.

Helpless, she screamed throughout, at the pain and the humiliation and pleasure. Soon, Ken cried out and she felt his semen spurting directly into her uterus. That pushed her over the edge, and she came a seventh time, or maybe it was eight. She didn't know anymore.

When she regained her senses, her husband fucking her. She was still tied on the table on her back, her legs drawn up high and her hands spread wide and pulled low. Her ass was in a puddle of wetness. Her husband caressed her overly stimulated clit. She bucked and came in seconds, screaming into the gag. He did this again and again until she lost all strength to struggle, and, utterly exhausted, passed out.

She came to as her husband was pulling out of her pussy. His cum cascaded down the cleft of her ass.

In a fog she heard him say, "Alright guys, pay up."

They each payed him five hundred dollars. He hadn't lost a bet. She was the bet the entire time.

Fuck! Her husband knew she was fertile. He had tricked his friends into donating their sperm. And they had paid to do so.

She wondered who the lucky guy would be? She didn't care really. She wanted to do it again as soon as possible.

12