All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 02'

by Chancethedog

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always the same

In most all of the stories when a wife or girlfriend take charge they always go over the deep end. The bet was between husband and wife. Not husband, wife and mother in law. Next thing she will turn into is a major first class whore cuckoldress. He'll be sucking cock in no time. Bleh. This marriage ended immediately when the mother in law was informed. Whatever happened to just saying no? Hold no hope for this marriage as the wife was looking for an exit plan that he just gave her with a bet. The marriage was over long before the bet. Hope you post his revenge. Doubt it. But one can hope. No vote until you're finished.

Graves94Graves94over 7 years ago
It's Fiction

The wife does take this relationship very far indeed, including involving her mother, and perhaps others in the future, but that is wholly consistent with the character of the wife as designed. Further, the bet was for total submission by the loser to the winner, with no stipulation of privacy. Of course the long term relationship has to be considered to be in doubt, unless the author manages somehow to turn it around through some character trait of the husband, for example.

Personally, while I am not into scatology, I enjoyed much of this story and hope that the author will post the next segment(s) as promised. I, for my part, will most certainly be happy to read them. A weekend of the MIL babysitting the husband has a wide range of tantalizing possibilities.

RickguyverRickguyverover 2 years ago

A divorce is most likely. This is supposed to be his loving wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous