The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
First and second night.
6.9k words
4.61
18.2k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her weekend was shit. Too many possibilities were fluttering around in her mind. Huffing she sat on her chair pulling up her account on the computer when she felt a shadow hover over her. She looked up to see Vickers' smiling face.

"You know Freeman, I have all these copies I have to make. Why don't you be a doll and make me six of each."

"I'll do them when I'm done with this." flippantly she turned to look at him.

Leaning down close to her ear, he whispered, "You forget who's in charge here. Do you want me to make this week difficult? No more sass or it's your ass." he dropped the papers on her desk then walked away.

Cursing him the whole way, she hurried to make his copies then slammed them on his desk with flair.

"Freeman, you want to try that again?" seriousness laced his voice moistening her core.

Grinding her teeth and closing her eyes to count to ten, she calmly collected the papers and handed them to him. His hand closed over hers lingering for a beat too long. Slipping her hand out of his grip she left his office before she could hurt him.

Alexis spent the whole day doing everything he ordered and now she would be dreading every task from Vickers. He would walk by her desk just to look at her sometimes, teasing her into thinking he was going to ask more of her. She knew that he was gonna be a dick about it but she didn't think he would take it so seriously.

She could feel eyes on her, "Look Vickers I real-"

"Vickers?" Andre's confused voice carried over to her.

"Oh sorry Dre, I've been really stressed about a case and the mock trial we have coming up." relieved she finally got to relax a little.

"Would you like some help? I know you're a great lawyer and you can definitely hold your own but honestly I just want to spend some time with you." Alexis was surprised. This was the first time Andre has ever outright shown that he was interested in her.

"Is that right?" giving him a seductive smile, she rested her chin on her hand canting her head to the left.

"Alexis, girl, you just-"

He was interrupted by Vickers, "Freeman, we have to discuss the case."

Holding in her sound of disapproval, "Fine." then she turned to Andre, "I'll talk to you later?"

"Of course gorgeous, I'll always have time for you."

When they made it to one of the empty rooms he shut the door behind her trapping her with his long arms, "I know you're hot for Andre from accounting, but did you remember you're mine for a week?"

"You don't own me Vickers and you sure as hell don't regulate who I hang out with." poking him in his chest she was feeling defiant.

"And you said you were a woman of her word, was that a lie? When we're done then you can fuck him sideways but for now, you're mine." he held her chin between his fingers forcing her to look into his eyes.

Licking her lips at his show of force, "All right Vickers, I'm sorry jeeze."

That seemed to satisfy him until he placed his big hand on her hip pulling her closer to him, "When you get home, I want you to pack some clothes. You'll be staying with me for the remainder of our time. Pack something nice because I'm taking you out." pulling away from her he opened the door.

In a haze, she walked to her desk wondering why she was feeling hot and flustered. The rest of the day she was off kilter with her encounter with Vickers. She never reacted to him this way but he also has never been this close to her before or touched her like he did. They usually had little arguments back and forth which left them both kind of annoyed but it was essentially harmless.

Now, with him being, for lack of a better word, aggressive, her panties stayed wet. Her pussy was throbbing. She needed release, right-fucking-now type of throbbing.

A ping on her computer signaled she had a message.

*Don't forget to pack bags*

Vickers needed to be careful because tech could see all interactions. She sent a quick message of confirmation before snatching up her things walking furiously to the elevator. She knew she fucked up when she made this bet. A good dare was her weakness, Vickers knew that.

At home she went up stairs grumbling, throwing things in her bag. Alexis packed her makeup wondering if she should go for a full beat or should she just half step. Laughing at herself she knew she was going for the full beat since she didn't really get the chance to go all out on a regular basis. She had a trick up her sleeve that made her give a mischievous smile in the mirror. Alexis walked out her house to see Vickers' Charger parked out front.

Looking from side to side, she was praying none of her neighbors noticed him outside in front of her place.

"Vickers. What the fuck are you doing at my house? How the hell do you know where I live!" she whispered loudly.

"I followed you." he said it like it was the most normal thing to do.

She hustled to him, "You followed me? What the hell?" Alexis said confused.

Softly he took the bags from her hand to place them in his opened trunk. "Get in."

Giving him the finger to his back, Alexis got into the car after she locked up.

The entire ride she prayed for her life because he drove like a maniac. She pressed the invisible break, holding on to the oh-shit-bar as he zig zagged through traffic.

"Uh uh you can't drive like this all the time, you're gonna give me a heart attack." Alexis grabbed her chest as they pulled up to a nice house.

"I'm a great driver, unlike you driving Miss Daisy."

"And how many tickets do you have on your record fast and furious? Because I have zero." she unbuckled her belt stumbling out the car to thank the lord she was on solid ground.

"Drama queen." Vickers grabbed the bags out the trunk, "Why did you pack so much? It's just a week, you're not moving in."

"Kiss my ass Vickers, all this takes upkeep." she motioned to the entirety of her short but curvy body.

She didn't know how much her ass has been on his mind this whole day, "Get your high maintenance ass in the house." he walked around her, opening the door.

"Your room is upstairs second door on the right. Here." he was handing her her bags.

"What happened to you carrying my bags?"

"I'll bring them up when I'm done down here." frustration laced his voice.

"Fine Vickers." Alexis grabbed one of her bags and disappeared up the stairs.

What was he thinking bringing her to his home? Richard got angry when he saw Andre with her. He couldn't chance that his week would be interrupted by them having plans so he did the best thing he could think of. He chugged a bottle of water then carried the rest of her bags upstairs.

He smelled the sweet scent of her body wash waft through the door. Richard sat on her bed waiting for her to show. Looking at the bed he noticed her oversized Yale shirt spread out on the bed. He fingered the material.

"Why are you in my room?" her voice disturbed the quiet of the house.

"Technically this is my room. All the rooms in this house belong to me. So I can be here if I please.", Richard eyed her still wet skin draped in the fluffy towel that was way to short on her. She looked delectable, with her face scrubbed free of the makeup, it made her look younger. Fresher.

"Take a picture it will last longer."

Oh he planned to, "Get dressed for bed."

"I will once you leave." she tightened the towel around her using it as a shield.

"No, I think I'll stay here and watch." giving her a crooked smile, he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

She walked over then snatched the shirt off the bed returning to the bathroom. Richard laughed to himself.

Alexis returned to the room to see Vickers still seated on her bed with a pillow between his legs on the floor. Oh no.

"Come." his one word demand locked her legs in place.

"Vickers I don't think-"

"Don't think. Come now." she could see he was eerily calm.

Slowly she walked between his legs. Vickers placed his hands on her hips guiding her to her knees. She could see his visible erection pressed against his pants. Gulping she opened her mouth to speak to find that her throat was dry.

"Vicke-"

"Richard."

"What?" she looked up at him confused.

"I want you to call me Richard. No more last names Alexis.", he rubbed his thumb across her bottom lip. Her tongue dipped out to lick her dry lips but ended up touching the tip of his finger. She watched him go ram rod stiff.

"O- Ok Richard." suddenly she was feeling shy.

"Take it out."

She felt heat flush her cheeks and anger flashed in her eyes. If he wanted someone to suck his cock, all he had to do was ask any of the very willing women in the office to do it. He didn't have to blackmail her into getting him off. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath counting to ten.

"You know how to suck a cock?" she flinched at the crudeness of it all.

Wanting to hurry and get it over with, she undid his belt feeling his length jump at the proximity to her hand. She pulled him out amazed at how beautiful it looked. He dick was veiny with a perfectly shaped mushroom head with pre come weeping from his slit. Unconsciously she licked her lips ready to make him squeal.

Licking out her tongue she ran her tongue from the bottom of his cock to the tip. Swirling her tongue around the head she felt his hand dig into her curls. She looked into his darkening eyes. Seeing his desire for her spurred her on. She knew her long tongue surprised men, so she wrapped her hand around his shaft swirling her tongue around the head multiple times before sucking him into her mouth.

"Shit." he gasped, both hands were in her head now grasping harder.

Smiling around his length she slowly engulfed him until her mouth met her hand at the base of his cock. There was no way she was able to fit the whole thing down her throat but she could get enough in that it pulled a groan from him.

Starting to enjoy the sounds coming from him she began to swallow thickly with him still in her mouth. His hips started to roll, thrusting deeper into her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck."

She closed her eyes trying to find a rhythm as she massaged his member with her mouth.

"Look at me." he groaned out.

Her midnight eyes clashed with his navy blue eyes, bobbing her head up and down giving him a show of her skills.

Staring into her big eyes as he fucked her mouth was overloading his senses. He could feel her tongue constantly wrapping around his head making him pump his hips faster into that eighth wonder she called a mouth. His breath pushed out the second he felt her throat contracting around him.

"Your fuckin' mouth." Richard let out a stream of expletives fucking her mouth faster. His balls tightened and he felt his sperm rush through him like a broken dam flooding down her precious throat.

There was more than what he was used to but it has been a while and who the fuck knew she had a magical tongue? She slowed down cleaning him up with her naughty tongue sending shivers throughout his body.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" his voice was still husky with lust.

"None of your business. Clearly you liked it." she wiped her mouth, wiping the desire to be touched by him away as well.

Liked it? No, he loved it. He was tingling just thinking about it, "Would you like something to eat?" he watched as disappointment dawned on her. She thought she was about to get rewarded for her attitude? Hell no.

"I'm fine.", she stood up stiffly waiting for him to get off the bed.

Honestly, he didn't think his legs worked and part of him wanted to hold her as she fell asleep in his arms, "See you in the morning Alexis."

"Sure." he was going to show her who's in charge but their closeness allowed him to scent her arousal. He wanted to lift up that shirt and bury his face between her sexy legs.

Her punishment was to be no relief.

Lying in bed, Richard tossed and turned, sleep was evading him. Every time he closed his eyes, visions of Alexis back on her knees with those pretty lips wrapped around him looking up at him with those mesmerizing eyes of hers. He knew people stumbled over themselves just to please her, but what he didn't know was that she was a little sorceress weaving spells with her devious master tongue.

Richard decided to 'check' on her to make sure she was comfortable. Yeah right, he couldn't stay away from her. He reached her door, placing his hand on the knob getting ready to silently open it when he heard stifled moans. Smiling he knew she was touching herself thinking of him.

Until she moaned out Andre's name. Yanking his hand back like the handle was on fire, he hit the door hearing her startled gasp then quickly went to his room. She was thinking of another man in his house. Touching herself thinking of another man in his house. Seeing red, he finally succumbed to sleep.

Six in the morning he followed his usual routine smiling devilishly in the mirror knowing he was about to ruin her morning. Richard couldn't wait to see that knee dropping glower on her beautiful face.

He slowly opened the door. The sun wasn't fully out yet but the dull rays caressing her creamy face made his heart swell a fraction at her beauty. Gently Richard pulled the sheet down her body exposing her naked bottom bringing lustful thoughts to the forefront of his brain. At first he wanted to ruin her day but right now he wanted to hear her moan his name. He ran his hand down his face trying to calm himself down but it didn't help.

He leaned down with a heavy hand gripping her hip, "Wake up princess." he spoke up in her ear.

"Ugh Vickers leave me the fuck alone!" Alexis blindly pulled a pillow over her head.

Raising his voice, he held her in her spot, "I said. You will use" smack, "My," spank, "Name." smack. He punctuated with slaps to her bum then massaged her stinging behind.

He didn't miss the moan escaping under the pillow. Richard straddled her legs spreading her cheeks surprised to see moisture glistening on her slit. Before he knew what he was doing, he ran his fingers over her dewy core. Alexis shoved the pillow off her head arching her back pushing her ass in the air.

Richard leaned forward inhaling her, tasting her with his mouth. Holding on to both her cheeks, he swirled his tongue up and down as she pumped her hips. Dragging his tongue up to her cute little brown star, she jumped with a yelp getting on all fours. He loved the wanton moans ripped from her mouth. Sucking on her hard bud her arms got weak, falling to the bed still rolling her hips chasing her orgasm, begging him not to stop.

Reluctantly he pulled away. The taste of her was embedded on his taste buds and her scent was permanently settled on the receptors of his nose. She was heady.

"Be ready in thirty or you'll miss work." his voice husky with desire he left the room to pull himself together.

Irritation ran through her body. This is the second time he left her unsatisfied and she didn't think she could handle it. It took her longer than expected to calm down from her anger, giving her only fifteen minutes to get ready without breakfast.

Grumbling down the stairs she saw Vickers waiting at the bottom for her. His face was impassive not showing any sign of their earlier encounter bothering him.

"Good morning Alexis." his smooth voice made her angrier.

"Morning." she walked past him out the door to stand beside the car.

The drive was silent other than the AM radio droning on about some topic she probably didn't care about. Her arms were crossed over her breasts while she sulked looking out the window praying for the drive to end soon.

"Rough morning?" he asked with slight laughter in his tone.

She turned to give him the evil eye. Alexis knew he saw the look by the curve of his lips into a sly smile.

"Seems like someone likes to have her pretty little ass eaten in the morning." he bit his lip to stifle laughter.

"Oh so you think my ass is pretty?"

More than pretty. Richard cut his eyes at her, but refused to answer. His hands tightened on the wheel wanting to reach out and touch her. Feel her again.

He pulled into her unassigned assigned parking spot and she gave him a droll stare before getting out the car to hurry to the elevator and catch it before it closed. Someone tried to hold the elevator but when she got closer she saw it was full. Letting out a defeated thank you, she said she'd grab the next one.

She felt, more than saw him sidle up beside her. Chancing a look to where he stood, he was staring at her with intensity. It made her uncomfortable. Naked.

"Look Vickers-" the doors opened and he shoved her in before she finished her sentence.

Tapping the 'close door' button multiple times to ensure they were the only ones on the lift, he pressed his body against hers as it started to ascend, "I told you to use my name." he leaned down to her ear, "Alexis. You will use my name and maybe I'll let you come."

Blinking up at him in surprise she could feel her pulse quicken. She wanted to press her lips against his so bad she had to swallow hard at the sudden dryness of her mouth. The doors opened and in a stupor she walked to her desk.

An hour went by and she was still a mess between her thighs. The way she reacted to Richard's low timbre rocked her off balance. She knew he knew that sexy resonance of his voice opened the floodgates. She just wondered why he never used it on her before. And why now? Rolling her shoulders trying to release the tension tightening her neck and back, Alexis placed a hand on her neck trying to knead out the kink.

Dropping her head back when someone came to massage her shoulders, an involuntary moan slipped out.

"You looked a little wound up, so I thought I'd help you out." Richard whispered seductively in her ear.

She could feel her nipples begin to pebble, "Thank you Richard." she said breathlessly.

Richard walked away being overly affected by her aroused voice. His rod was trying to come alive in his pants and he couldn't have that happening in the office.

"I see you're spending more time with Alexis. You got to be careful with that one." Andre smirked while he sipped his coffee.

"What do you mean?" Richard didn't really want to hear what he had to say but if it had to deal with Alexis, he would listen.

"Alexis is a woman who knows she's fine. And those women are dangerous because they know they can get any man they want, so you have to play with them a little bit. You can't show them you're too interested or they'll have you by the balls." Andre gave out the advice like he was the expert.

"Is that right?"

"Wow you really have been hanging out with Alexis, you're even using her phrases."

"Well I got to get back to my cases, catch you later." Richard didn't want to spend too much time with Andre.

The work day was nearing its end and Richard was still roiling with desire for Alexis. She tried avoiding him all day which pissed him off. She seemed to forget who was in charge and he intended on reminding her.

Richard went in search for her but didn't see her at her desk. He checked the break room. Empty. He stealthily peeked in all the conference rooms. She was nowhere to be found. A door opened up to his left, Andre appearing then quickly rushing around the corner. On a hunch, Richard went into the small control room revealing Alexis straightening her top.

Feigning a casual tone, "What were you doing?" Richard stared at her waiting for a reply.

"N- nothing Richard." she ground out his name.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Andre from accounting?"

"No, technically you didn't tell me to stay away from him. That's your problem if you meant to but didn't. Now move so I can finish up for the day." she tried to move his big frame out of the way.

"That's a lot of sass from someone who was mewling like a bitch in heat just this morning." it was a low blow but his anger got the best of him.

12