The Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis gasped, her hand going to her chest.

Richard pulled her to his mouth, tangling their tongues together. Grabbing a handful of her bottom, he rubbed his rising length against her apex making her moan into their kiss. She was stirring the glutton in him. He wanted her now. The voracious feelings for her were slowly rising and he knew it would peak soon.

Breaking from the kiss but still touching his lips with hers, he whispered, "Take off your bra."

"What?"

"Take. It. Off." he was softly holding her face but his harsh voice belied the gentle touch.

"Fine." she unhooked her bra then pulled it out shoving it at him. In defiance she watched him staring at her hardened nipples.

Fingering her nipple through the silky material, he inhaled sharply as they pebbled more.

"I need you to get some signatures for me. Follow me and no you cannot wear your jacket." he opened the door letting them out, smiling at the low temperature in the office.

"Richard I can't...they'll-" her voice was pleading.

He handed her the papers that needed to be signed then his hand dropped to remove the folder from her other hand, "I'll see you at the car princess."

Alexis went to all the partners knowing her headlights were bright. Two of them were respectful trying not to look but the youngest one, Adams, stared at her lasciviously. He didn't even try to pretend he wasn't looking at her breasts. Adams even went so far as to stand up to put an arm around her while he walked her to the door. Alexis had her teeth clenched knowing his fingers were mere inches from her chest.

"I'd much rather sign papers coming from a beautiful woman than having to see Vickers face." Adams joked as she hurried out the door.

"So the signing went well? Did anyone notice your...assets?" throwing a smile towards her when she got in the car.

Alexis ignored him, silently fuming.

"So that pretty little mouth of yours suddenly doesn't work."

"You sure think a lot of my features are pretty. I'm starting to think your hard on for me isn't just that you're a piss poor lawyer and intimidated by me. You have been wanting to fuck me so bad and your stupid little bet has afforded you that opportunity. So show me some fucking respect." Alexis crossed her arms, firmly ending the conversation.

Shocked, Richard put the car in gear, not able to speak for a few minutes.

She was right, he has been wanting to fuck her for the longest, "You didn't have to agree to this bet and you sure as hell aren't being held hostage, and that speaks volumes little girl. You show some fucking respect."

Alexis squeezed her thighs tight trying to dull the ache from his enticing words.

He saw her biting her lip. She probably didn't even know she was doing it but he knew that was one of the signs that she was aroused.

He pulled into his driveway, stopping her before she opened the car door, "You're wet right now aren't you."

"N-no."

"Ok, if you're not wet, I'll leave you alone for tonight. But if you are, you'll be in my bed."

She tried to think about anything that would potentially dry her up but his words fluttered around her head like cartoon birds. Straightening her back, she steeled herself.

Alexis got out the car, hiked up her skirt then smoothed her panties down her legs, then dropped them on his armrest with a sticky plop. Slamming the door, she walked to the front door waiting for him.

Fucking hell. Her panties were thoroughly saturated with her elixir. Richard needed to calm himself down before he barreled into the house to take her on the floor like a madman. Under control of his desires, he left the car to let them both in the house.

Alexis went upstairs with Richards eyes boring a hole in her back. Richard loosened his tie waiting for her to disappear around the corner, not trusting himself to not reach for her.

In his room he paced the floor trying to figure out what he was going to do. How he was going to approach the situation. Almost an hour passed when he quirked his head hearing her talking to someone downstairs. Anger kicked him in the ass tugging him down the stairs to his kitchen.

Alexis was going through his cabinets. His mouth floundered open.

She was wearing a light purple lace bra that had a string coming from the middle of the bra to wrap around her neck. Matching lace panties hugged her plump bottom with the entire outfit topped off with a see through robe with fur around the arms and running the length of the robe to pool to the floor. She was cooing to his black cat, Shadow. His manhood rose to the occasion instantaneously.

"Yes, we have to find you something to eat you little cutie." she baby talked to Shadow nuzzling their noses.

Shadow, that duplicitous bitch. "I see you met Shadow." he was perplexed because the cat didn't even let him hold her.

"She is adorable. And look at all this processed food you have. No wonder why your come is so salty." she threw over her shoulder.

Flabbergasted, Richard just watched as the sexy little devil fluttered around his kitchen. Her plump ass bounced, teasing him, begging him to grab on and never let go.

Adorably she turned around with an innocent expression, "Richard could you be a darling and get that bag for me?" cuddling Shadow to her bosom, her big eyes blinked at him artlessly.

Alexis knew what she was doing to him. Once he showed his cards, he was lacking in spades. When she made it to her borrowed room, she dug out this little number to tease his socks off.

He pissed her off with that little stunt embarrassing her in front of the partners like that, so she decided to get her revenge. Her hair was still in her curls but instead of being piled on her head in a bun, she let them fall freely to her shoulders. The lingerie she was wearing cost a pretty penny but Alexis loved to walk around her house looking sexy, even if no one could see her.

But now she had someone to see her looking like a sultry siren. Alexis planned to capitalize on his lusts for her to give him balls so blue he'd give the sky a run for it's money.

"I'll make a quick meal since you didn't even ask if I was hungry or not." she punctuated by placing a box of noodles on the counter.

Richard's eyes were on her the entire time. Every move she made, he watched with anticipation. He felt his pants growing tighter in the groin area, salivating at all of that exposed smooth brown skin of hers.

As she cut the chicken in slivers, she had to take off her see through robe showcasing her glorious behind, jiggling with the movement. Richard had to practice deep breathing to refrain from snatching her up and sitting her right on his aching member.

Rooted to his spot, Richard gaped as she bent low to put the chicken in the oven. Blinking fast in confusion, he wondered where the time went because he missed the cleaning and seasoning of the meat. He also missed when she pulled up her hair.

'What the fuck is happening' he thought as he licked dry lips.

He could feel his chest heaving with heavy breaths when she turned to face him with her pretty face. She stood between his legs, pulling his hands up to rest on her naked waist.

She was so soft.

And she smelled delectable.

"You know, I've always wanted to kiss these lips." she ran a thumb down his bottom lip.

Alexis smoothly straddled his lap, intentionally rubbing her core against his aching length. His hips pumped on their own volition.

Slowly leaning in, Alexis gave him a peck on the lips. Again she kissed him, grabbing the back of his neck getting closer to him. She bit his lip urging him to open up to her. He opened up like a flower in spring.

She moaned as their kiss turned deeper. Alexis was grinding on his lap sending shivers up his spine with arousal. Almost reaching the point of no return, Richard grabbed two handfuls of her bottom assisting in her hard ride on top of him.

His breath was quickening and her motions quickened creating a wonderful friction that transported him back to his high school days.

Abruptly she withdrew from the kiss. A little shellshocked herself by how passionate the kiss was, she cleared her throat then got off his lap gingerly.

He was hot. His clothes were too rough for his sensitive skin. All he needed was Alexis to put out that fire with her exquisite pussy.

Richard needed to calm down and he knew it. He needed a fucking drink. He needed to be buried inside of Alexis.

"Earth to Richard." she was waving her hand in front of his face.

Shaking his head out of his stupor, he looked up at her, "I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked where could I find the oven mitt." she looked amused.

Finding his voice, he pointed to a drawer on the far right, "In there."

Alexis shook her head as she opened the drawer. Her smile immediately fell when she found a small metal medallion with the number one in the middle. There were similar coins in the drawer with different numbers on them. Instantly she knew what they were. She turned to glance at Richard, only to find his cheeks beet red with embarrassment. She dropped the coin, picked up the oven mitt and shut the drawer with her hip.

"How long has it been? And why on Earth were you at a bar if you're in recovery?" her confusion was palpable.

"A year and seven months and I can control myself." feeling defensive, he stood up.

"That's not what I meant. Why didn't you tell anybody?".

"Would you have cared?" he honestly thought people would look at him differently.

"Yes I would have cared. I wouldn't treat you any different because you're still an asshole but now I see you're an asshole with a story."

That got him to smile. So much so, he could feel his feet walking towards her. He wanted her body pressed against his again. He wanted to feel her heated core rubbing on him again. Just when he was about to bring her into his arms, the timer went off. She turned to open the door bent at the waist with heat wafting out and her ass square with his pelvis. Placing his hands on either side of her hips, he stepped closer to make her feel what she does to him. She stood at her full height to smirk at him. Feeling the warmth of her body leaving his, he felt strangely bereft.

"Sit and I'll serve you. Don't get used to this though."

Hard as vibranium, he painfully walked to the table. Taking deep calming breaths, he prayed his troublesome cock went down.

"Are you thinking about fucking me on this table?"

Richard choked on the water he drank, coughing roughly trying to breathe.

Her tinkling laugh filled the kitchen. He was still beating at his chest trying to dislodge the water from the wrong pipe but her laughter bubbled out of her at his misfortune.

When he finally composed himself, he looked darkly at her smug face sitting across from him. Dinner commenced in silence until she finally broke it.

"So why did you go to AA? You don't have to answer if this is an imposition."

"You don't want to know this." taking an appreciative bite of his food he shrugged.

"Yes, yes I really do. I'm nosy like that."

"If you must know, I found my girlfriend cheating on me. I was going to surprise her by proposing to her at her apartment, with two of her close friends there with me but in she walks about to fuck her coworker. I worked so hard to buy that expensive ass ring. I even brought her this fucking house as a wedding present. That's what I get for working so much trying to provide for her. After that, I spiraled."

"Are you talking about the blonde that used to come in every Thursday?"

"That would be the one."

"And you never noticed how she would blatantly flirt with Adams every single time? You should have just tried your luck with one of the secretaries at the firm." she gave a light laugh.

"Don't mix business with pleasure."

"Then what am I?" she put her fork down to look at him.

"You. You're different." he couldn't think of an actual answer because she was different but he didn't know why.

"Mmhm, that's what they all say." there's her famous attitude.

"Why does everything have to be a fight with you? We were having a good time and you had to ruin it." appetite shot, he gets up to put the plate in the sink.

"I'm not the one raising my voice. It seems like you are the one spoiling for a fight. What? You want to fuck me every second of every day that it makes you so mad that you have to pick a fight just to relieve a little stress. Please you're not fooling anyone but yourself." dismissing him, she turned to leave him in the kitchen.

Yes he wanted to fuck her every way til Sunday and he hated that she could throw that in his face so flippantly.

Richard took three steps to catch up to her, whirling her around to press a hard kiss to her lips. They collided in a flurry of passion. Pushing her against the wall, he lifted one of her legs gripping her lush thigh. He needed to be inside her now. Immediately.

He slid her panties to the side to sink inside her warm sheath. She gasped grabbing the side of his face looking at him as he thrust in her. Short fast angry strokes increased his heart rate. Alexis shoved him off her. He stumbled back falling on the chair with his pants around his ankles. Before he could get up, Alexis impaled herself on his hard length. Riding him hard, her hands fastened on his shoulders in pursuit of her climax. His hand flew around her slim neck, as he enjoyed the widening of her eyes.

He liked the way she threw her head back in ecstasy as her orgasm shattered through her. After she settled down, he roughly stood up to bend her over the counter slipping into her wet pussy again. He didn't hold anything back. He unleashed all of his pent up anger on her impressive flesh. Slaps of their skin and her moans filled the room. First he gripped her neck again pounding hard, reveling in her groans of pleasure. Not satisfied with the hold on her neck, he moved his hands down to her shoulders bracing himself. Looking down, he could slightly see his length disappear then reappear as her thick flesh bounced under his momentum. The clench of her glove made him grit his teeth. Grunting low in his throat, his mindless thrusts took over until he erupted in heaven.

Both of them panting, he couldn't move he was so sensitive. With a hiss between his teeth, he slowly pulled out of her only to see his come drip out of her to slide down her leg.

Before he knew what he was doing, his hand was massaging her hard clit making her jump. She slammed her hands on the counter, bending over further, grinding on his hand. He slipped two digits in her warmth as the other arm held her down. Curling his fingers hitting her in the right spot, her screams reached a crescendo. She was chanting the word 'yes' over and over again until he felt her cream his hand.

"You're a naughty little princess, aren't you?" he asked giving a light smack to her swollen lips.

Wanting her to come again, he continued to pump his fingers watching her shake and moan. He didn't stop until after she begged him to.

Alexis turned around dazed. Her skin was flush, her lips slightly parted and her eyes zeroed in on him. Somehow, she wanted more. She grabbed his hand dragging him up the stairs. The second they entered the room, she pushed him on the bed. Her lips met his in a fervor. She rubbed her slick core against his hardening length bringing herself to climax.

His manhood slipped easily inside of her, pulling a groan from both of them. Her arms braced on the bed, she begins to rock her hips back and forth. Her breathing picked up and so did her speed. Rapidly, Alexis pumped her hips holding on to her breasts as she rode her way through another orgasm.

She moved his hand to rest on her neck, riding him furiously. The clench of her center urged Richard to start bouncing his hips moving her glove up and down his erection. No longer in control of his actions, he held her hips barreling in her clenching canal.

Her moans were stifled by him slightly choking her, with him thrusting his hips madly trying to capture his orgasm. He couldn't believe how incredible she felt around him. With a sharp curse, he emptied his seed.

Exhausted, she let her body become limp on top of him. Richard ran his hand down her sweat slicked skin. He never felt this relaxed before. He bet this is the euphoria that drug addicts feel when they're high. This feeling is addictive. He could picture himself locking her in his room tied to his bed just to feel this ecstasy every day. Right now that seems like a great idea.

Alexis awoke with a start. Her bones felt like they were newly formed waiting to harden. Releasing a satisfied moan she felt something clamp around her waist. She fingered Richard's arm from around her to go to the bathroom. After she relieved herself, she went to clean up the kitchen then to her borrowed room.

That was the best sex she has ever had in her entire thirty two years of life. She never had angry sex before and she did egg him on on purpose. She knew he was attracted to her but she was also tired of him denying it. She was over him creating petty arguments and the only way to alleviate that pent up stress inside of him was for him to get inside of her. Or anybody for that matter but Alexis was available so she offered up her services.

She chuckled to herself as she hugged the pillow to her.

"Come back to bed." he held his hand out to her.

Confused but not having the strength to argue, she just took his hand and followed him to his bed. He laid down first, holding his arms open for her to lay on his chest. Alexis got comfortable pulling the blankets around her to shield her body from the cold. She was going to ask him a question but her eyes started to grow heavy.


12