The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
4 MILF Teachers blackmail again.
12.4k words
4.54
53k
61
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

"Come in," I called out. A second later, the door slowly opened and mom stepped in. I know my mouth flew open when I saw her. My mom was standing in my bedroom door. She was naked with a collar around her neck and a leash in her mouth attached to it. She dropped to her knees and crawled further into my room.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My mom knew that Mrs. Smith had released her and her friends, but here she was still submitting to me. I started to speak, when right behind her was Wendy, also nude with a collar and leash just like mom. Together, they crawled up to me and stopped.

I was unable to speak, my cock about to explode out of my pants. I stared at them as they both dropped their heads to the floor, their arms extended, and their asses raised high in the air. Neither spoke, but maintained their positions.

I was having trouble breathing I was so excited. My entire body was trembling. Not long ago, I would have told my mother to get up and give me a hug. But those days were over. I had changed, and so had she and apparently so had Wendy.

I stood and slowly walked around the two kneeling submissive teachers. When I was behind them, I moaned. Each had a jewel covering their assholes. Both were obviously plugged. I smiled as I raised my foot and tapped each of their asses.

Both mom and Wendy moaned when I did and I saw a drip slide down their thighs. I knew both were completely aroused and wanted me to take them, but I wanted them to tell me what they wanted.

"What do you want, sluts!" I demanded.

In unison they answered, "Please Sir, take us. Take us however you desire. We are your slut slaves that desire to please you."

"What if I want your ass?" I asked.

It was Wendy who answered. "Sir, please remove my plug and take what is yours." She turned her head and opened her mouth.

I was so taken aback I couldn't speak. I reached down and yanked the plug from her ass and pushed it in her mouth. Again, both sluts moaned as I did it, and they continued moaning when I shoved my cock deep inside Wendy's rear passage.

I held my cock deep inside her and looked at mom. She was watching everything her mouth open with a stream of drool trailing down her chin.

"Mommy slut, get in front of your sister slave. Put your cunt in front of her. Wendy slut eat my mother while I fuck you. If you cum before she, does I will punish you." I barked.

Mom scrambled to get into position as Wendy spit out the plug and attacked her cunt with a passion.

It was a loud knock that woke me up! I practically jumped out of bed. Damn, I was dreaming and someone was knocking at my door. I gathered my senses and yelled, "Come on in."

Mom opened the door and stepped inside, "You, ok? I heard a weird noise coming from your room." She asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok must of dozed off and was just dreaming."

"Just to let you know the girls will be here soon. It's the first time they have been over since our ordeal. You might want to stay in your room. But if you're comfortable being around us then feel free free to join us." Mom said.

"Why would I feel uncomfortable around you and them? Never mind I might be down later." I answered. I watched her blush as she turned and left my room.

I lay there thinking about what she said, and I think it was her that was uncomfortable with me coming down stairs while they were there. I decided to just let it go. Damn that was one hell of a dream. I was watching the video of the women right before my nap, and I think that was what trigger me into one hell of a dream.

It was about a half hour later I heard the women down stairs talking loudly. I decided that I needed to hear what they were talking about. I crept down the hall to where I was at the top of the stairs and could hear and see them clearly. I sat down on the stairs to listen in.

"I don't know if I will be able to handle Mark and Bob in my class anymore." I heard Wendy saying. I smiled when I heard that. I don't think I could ever look at Wendy the same again ever.

"You'll be ok, it's over and and we had our fun. At least I did." Jan added.

"It was fun but it was also very stressful. Some of the things Joe and Jason made us do still makes me shiver." Sarah said.

"Yes, that damn taser was no fun either. But Jason's fat cock." mom paused, "Well all I can say I'm going to miss his rough fucking." She continued.

"Here's the thing at least for me. If those guys would walk in here right now, I know I would still call them sir and most likely do whatever they tell me. I guess I would be scared of what they would do if I didn't obey." Wendy shyly said.

"You're right. They kind of trained us to act a certain way around them. I know it's over, but even so, if it's over, I most likely would still obey them. Damn I'm still afraid they would taser me." Sarah said.

"You guys think you have it bad. Bob is my son and well, every time I see him, I want call him sir." mom said looking around to see if I was listening in. I kept myself hidden and I know she didn't see me.

"I didn't think of that." Jan replied.

I had heard enough and went back into my room texting the guys what I heard. Jason was happy answering me that I needed to come over to his place right now and we needed to talk about it.

As I rapidly walked down the stairs headed to the front door, "Hey sir, you look like you're in a hurry?" Jan shouted out.

I stopped dead in my tracks looked back over my shoulder at the ladies, smiling, "No hurry was just on my way over to Jason's. How are you ladies doing today?" I said. For a second, I thought I heard a moan, but dismissed it.

"Guess you rather be with him then us? I see how it is." Wendy said laughing. I knew they were just messing with me. I just chuckled as I walked out the door. I knew I would be seeing a lot more of them soon.

Mark and I got to Jason's about the same time. Joe must have run over because he was already there. Jason started the conversion, "We all got Bob's text, I think we can still control them. We just need to figure out a way to get it started."

We talked about it for a long time and were getting nowhere. When Joe said, "I think I know how?"

"Don't just sit there asshole tell us." I replied.

Joe looked at me, "Look Bob here's how I see it. Mark is too nice of a guy and you are Kim's son. So, this falls on Jason and me to remind those sluts we are still in control. I think it's better that you don't know anything about the plan."

"I think Joe is right." Jason added.

Mark wasn't saying anything. So, I spoke up and asked, "Ok, so do you need Mark and I to do anything to help?"

"Bob, all you need to do is just let Jason and I know when the next time the women are at your place. We'll take care of the rest. If what you told us about what they were talking about is only 1/2 true. We got this." Joe said to me.

"Also, when we arrive at your place you either stay out of sight or leave the house, and let us work our stuff. Mark, we will let you know when we have them back under control." Jason said. With that I went back home.

Over the next couple of days, I kept thinking about what Joe and Jason would do with mom and her friends. I knew I wanted to be there, but Joe was clear I needed to stay away. I decided that it would be best if I left the house, but I wanted to know what they did. It came to me one night. I grabbed the cameras I had used at Jason's place and hid them around our house, especially the dining room and living room. That's where the girls usually met.

It took me a couple of days to get all of the angles right, because I hardly ever had time alone, but I managed it. I could see the entire lower floor. I was all set for when the sluts got together again.

I was lucky, because two days after I finished, Jan, Wendy, and Sarah all arrived. I turned on my computer and set everything up to record, grabbed my tablet and headed downstairs. I yelled at mom that I was going out and sent a text to Jason and let him know they were there. About an hour later I heard the doorbell. By then I was at the Internet cafe down the street watching the girls drinking coffee and talking. I watched as mom answered the door. "Joe!, Jason!, Bob isn't here."

"Really! Aren't you supposed to be calling us Sir Slut!!?" Joe barked.

Mom's mouth dropped opened and I could see her face flush.

"It's over asshole we don't have to call you sir anymore!" Jan spat out from behind mom. Joe and Jason barged pass mom and headed for the dining room where Wendy, Jan and Sarah were all standing.

Mom quickly recovered and moved back over to where the other ladies were standing as Joe and Jason split up. Jason walking to Jan and Sarah and Joe over by mom and Wendy. As Jason and Joe moved by the women, they quickly zapped them each, with their tasers. I watched as each woman fell to the floor. It took a few minutes for the women to recover, each writhing on the floor. Joe, not giving them a chance to resist, barked out in a commanding voice, "Look you sluts, you may not be being blackmailed anymore but you're still our sluts! Now get your asses up and in line!"

The women moved as fast as they were able, and got into a line. Jason stood in front of them, glaring at each one. They all dropped their heads and looked down at the ground. "I don't think you're wearing the clothes that we told you to wear bitches! Take off what you got on now!!" He ordered.

I was amazed at how fast mom and her friends slipped back into their submissive mindset as I looked closely at each of them. None of them were resisting and all quickly answering at the same time, "Yes Sirs!!" As they started removing their clothes as fast as they could, dropping them into a large pile in front of Joe.

"You either wear what we had told you or nothing at all. Understand?" Joe added.

I would like to say the women were scared but from my view on the screen, I could swear it looked like each had a smile on their faces. Again, they all responded in unison, "Yes Sir, we understand."

"Good, now that we understand each other, you will obey not only me and Jason, but Mark and Bob, got it?" Joe ordered.

"Yes Sir," They answered again.

As Joe was barking orders, Jason had slipped behind the four naked teachers. He smiled at Joe and slipped his belt from his pants. I wasn't sure I wanted to watch what was coming, but I couldn't take my eyes off my tablet.

Joe reached down and picked up their clothes and tossed them into the living room. "You won't need these for a while." He chuckled. I could see the women, especially; Jan, Wendy, and Sarah nervously rock from foot to foot. I'm sure they all were wondering how they would get home naked.

Suddenly I heard a loud SMACK, followed by three more. Jason was slamming his belt across the ass of each of the nude sluts. All four cried out as their hands shot to their asses rubbing them.

"Hands Behind Your Heads!!" Joe screamed.

I watch in fascination as the slut's hands shot up locking their fingers behind their heads. I couldn't help my body's reaction as my cock grew to full hardness. I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat in the cafe. I looked around the room to see if anyone had noticed. Luckily there were only a couple of people there and they were all concentrating on their computers.

I heard Joe order, "On your hands and knees, now sluts!!" There was a slight pause, "Get in row and start crawling!"

As I moved my eyes back to my tablet just in time to see the women were now on their hands and knees crawling around the room in a row, with Jason motivating them with his belt. Joe and Jason both had an evil smile on their faces.

I couldn't watch any longer, I wanted to be there with them. Damn, I have changed. I knew I was recording it all as I shut down my tablet and left the cafe. I knew I couldn't go home so I headed for a park close by to wait until Joe or Jason sent me the all clear text.

It was late when I got the text letting me know I could return home. When I walked into the house it was dark already. It was a good thing I got something to eat on my way home. Mom was already in her room for the night.

The next day I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, mom was already there dressed again like she was when she was being blackmailed. Even though the clothes were tasteful, they made her look very sexy.

She gingerly sat down, it looked like she was having problems sitting. As I walked in, she looked up and said, "Good morning sir."

I smiled, "Good morning mom. You do know you're no longer being blackmailed and don't have to call me sir anymore." I didn't want her to know that I knew about Joe and Jason visit yesterday.

"Yes, sir I know." was all she said.

I ate and sent Jason a text letting him know mom was calling me sir. His return text told me that all of the women were going to be at my house at noon. Mark, Joe and himself will also be there.

I was getting up to head outside for a few minutes and mom softly said, "Joe, Jason, Mark, and the girls will be here around noon. We need to have a talk."

"Really, what are we going to talk about?" I asked, even though I knew but wanted to see what she said.

"I'm not sure, Joe sent me a text yesterday and said he wanted to talk about what had happen, is all I know." mom answered playing it cool. I know she also knew. I just chuckled as I walk off.

I was up in my room when I heard the doorbell, I looked down the stairs and saw the ladies walk into the house. They were all dressed just as sexy as my mom. A few minutes later Mark walked into my room. He was laughing, "It was good to hear the four sluts call me sir again."

"You didn't let on that you knew what was going on did you?" I asked

"No, I just smiled at them and asked where you were. They sent me up here."

A loud noise came from down stairs, Mark and I step out of my room to see what's was up. We heard Joe ordering the women, "Line your fucking asses up now. Where is Bob?"

Sir, Bob is up in his room and Mark is here also." Mom answered.

"Wendy go get them" Jason barked.

Mark and I rushed back into my room. Wendy knocked softly and slowly opened my door. A second later, she stepped inside my room, "Sirs Jason and Joe are here. Can you please join us down stairs?"

"Sure, we'll be right down." I said. Wendy turned around and left, heading back down the stairs.

Mark and I waited a few minutes before we headed down. As we walked down the stairs Joe and Jason had the women all lined up. "Glad you two could join us." Jason said with a smirk.

"Ok, we are all here. What did we need to talk about?" I asked.

"Sir, we want to let you four guys know that we are still your sluts." Jan said looking at me. The other three women were looking at Joe.

"That's right, Jason and I stopped by yesterday and these four hot MILFs told us that they enjoyed being our sluts so much, that they wanted to continue submitting to us."

"Sounds cool to me. Now I know why they were calling me sir again." I said.

"On your knees sluts!! I know you're trained but I think we need to lay down some rules to make sure you know your place." Joe barked.

He paused looking at each teacher before he continued.

"First rule: you will obey every command given to you from one of us. You will not hesitate; disobedience will be punished. No matter who is around. You will always answer any text or phone call you get from us, no matter what time of day. Nod if you understand." He was making sure he had all of their attention. Each woman nodded their heads.

"Second rule: when you are with us as a group or alone with one of us you will not speak unless you are answering a question or have been given permission to speak."

"Third rule: if one of us ejaculates in your mouth you will always swallow our cum. You will never spit it out."

"Fourth rule: you will face time either with me or Jason every evening or early the next morning before you get dressed so one of us will tell you what clothes you will be wearing for the day. Then you will send a selfie to the rest of us letting us see what you're wearing."

"Fifth rule: remember your pussy will always stay shaved and never have any stubble. We want you smooth as a baby's ass."

"Sixth rule: If one of us tells you to be somewhere you better make sure you're there. If for some reason you can't you better let us know and why."

"Seventh rule: If you're not at school you will not wear a bra or panties."

"Eighth rule: remember you will always call us sir. In school you will call Mark and Bob Mr."

"Nineth rule: when Mr. Trip is out of town you will all plan on being here to party."

"Tenth rule: Lastly you must have permission from me and only me to get a haircut. Failing to follow the rules will be the fastest way to get zapped. There will be no discussion or changes about the rules. Nod if you understand these rules." Joe was finished giving out the rules and looked over to Jason.

"Jan here is a copy of the rules you will type them up and make sure everyone has a copy of them by tomorrow." Jason ordered.

"Bob, Mark have we forgotten anything for these sluts to follow." Joe asked.

"I think you just about covered everything" Mark answered.

"Stand up and get them damn clothes off sluts! It's time to see if we need to reinforce any of your training." Joe ordered.

I watched them strip and place their hands behind their heads. I looked from one slut to the next. Each of their faces were flushed, their nipples hard, and their pussies dripping. As I walked around them, I noticed that their asses were still red from yesterday's spankings. When I came back to the front, I looked at mom, she was panting now, her eyes locked on Joe's crotch and his hard cock clearly in view beneath his shorts.

I knew my cock was hard as a rod of steel and I couldn't wait to bury it into one of the sluts. It didn't matter which one as I knew that from now on, I could have any one of them wherever I wanted, even my mom. The next couple of hours were a blur.

We all had each of the sluts over and over in whatever position, or hole. When we got tired and needed a break, we had them eating each other out. It was almost 4 o'clock when Joe, Jason, and Mark staggered out of the house.

The sluts were still naked, as no one told them to dress. I looked at mom. She was pleading with me with her eyes. I didn't understand why until I remembered the rules. They weren't allowed to speak unless we spoke directly to them or gave them permission.

"What is it mommy slut," I barked. I could see mom's face blush at first, but quickly changed to a look of lust. I guess being addressed as a mommy slut excited her.

"Sir, may we dress? Your dad is due home shortly." She asked in barely over a whisper.

"Yes, but remember, no bras or panties." I answered as I stood and headed upstairs to my room. Once I was out of sight. I stopped and waited to hear what they talked about.

"Oh my god they changed all the rules from the bet. They didn't mention not letting anyone know about us. Or to keep it hidden, or even to keep it out of school." Mom moaned.

"I noticed that. What are we going to do?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know if I can follow all those rules and keep it from my husband." Sarah added.

"I don't think we have a choice. We all know we want this, being control by these young hot studs. If we still want those magnificent cocks, we better just get used to it and look at it as an adventure." Jan said.

"Look they know that if this gets out, we would go to jail and they would lose the best thing they ever had going for them. We need to trust them to protect us. We have to obey the rules for one, we cannot give them a reason to punish us. Two, if we don't obey, they might just let this get out." Wendy spoke up.

"You know we wanted this; we will just have to deal with it. Just think we will be fucking that fat cock of Joe's and the other three studs have nice cocks also." mom said. I think she was just trying to calm things down, but I could hear it in her voice, she wasn't totally convinced either. I smiled and walked into my room. I figured as soon as the others left mom would be visiting. I needed to think about how I was going to handle that conversation.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers