The Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right as soon as we were alone mom knocked on my door. "You must be one horny bitch!" I said as she enters my room.

"No, sir, I just have some questions." mom answered with her eyes looking at the floor.

"Ok slut what's your questions?" I asked.

"Sir, I have to act normal when your dad is here, you're not going to make me call you sir and not talk if you're in the same room as us are you?"

"Good question. No, you will act normal when dad is around. You will still dress the way you have been told however. If I want a blow job, or anything else from you, I'll have you come to my room. You will still do whatever I tell you or you will be punished later when dad isn't around. It's in your best interest to be a good slut even when dad is around. You understand slut?"

"Yes, sir I understand."

I draped my hand around her and grabbed her left breast giving it a hard squeeze, "Good now get out of my room before I strip you again." I said with a chuckle. As my hand came off her tit, she left the room, blushing.

I let Joe and Jason know the women were very concerned about the new rules and that we might expose them to others. They laughed and didn't seem too concerned about it. The next day, we got the women together again to talk about their concerns.

"I understand you're afraid it might get out about what is going on. Let me tell you this in case you sluts forgot. There will be no discussion or changes about the rules!!" Joe barked.

The women all wanted to say something but didn't, they obeyed the rules. Jason handed each of the woman a package, "Go ahead and open them." he told them. They each open their packages like it was Christmas, and pulled out a package with a small bullet vibrator and five pairs of lace panties. As soon as they realized what it was, they looked up at Joe. Their faces a mix of confusion, lust and fear.

"Now just so you know, I have the remote controls for them. These vibrators are top of the line, silent, rechargeable. You will make sure they are always charged and ready for use. Wearing these will be one of your punishments. You won't know who has the remote and yes you will have to wear them to school." Joe told them.

The women's eyes went wide with Wendy raising her hand so she could ask a question. Jason pointed at her to talk, "Sir, you mean someone will turn on the panties whenever they want. No matter who is around or where we're at?"

"Yes, no matter whom you're with or where you're at. Could be fun." Jason said beaming.

"But Sir, how will we be able to teach if gets turned on while we are in the classroom? Oh my, what will our families think?" Wendy asked, her voice showing her fear.

"My suggestion slut, is for you not to break any of the rules. I'm not saying this is the only punishment, but I think it will be an effective one." Joe answered.

"Now that we understand the added punishment, let's see how they work." Jason suggested as he paused looking at each teacher. "In each pair of panties, there is a pouch for the bullet vibe. Push the button on the end, insert it into the pouch and slip the panty on. Before we put the panties on get undressed." He continued.

I watched as each of the slut teachers did as they were ordered. They each strip off their clothes and soon had the panties in place. Joe handed us each a remote and laughed, "Ok boys, let's see how hot we can make our sluts."

At once, we each pushed the slider up turning on the vibes. It wasn't a second before all four of them grabbed their crotches and moaned loudly. "OH FUCK," my mom cried out. Seconds later the other three were joining her as their body's raced toward an orgasm.

We stood there watching as our sluts started dancing trying to maintain some dignity as their bodies rapidly ramped up to an orgasm. A minute or so later, Sarah , Wendy, and mom each loudly climaxed.

We were having fun watching the women bending over grabbing their crotches with their mouths open as they moved around having one orgasm after another. I wasn't sure which slut I controlled, so I dropped the level on my control and watched. Moments later, Jan started to calm down.

She was the only one not to climax yet. As soon as I noticed her, I ramped it back up again. Jan quickly joined the others, panting and moaning. Three of the other sluts were soon dropping to their knees, with Jan the only one still standing, all four were begging for us to stop.

Jason and Joe laughed, "Maybe later sluts but for now just enjoy yourselves." Joe said.

I started to play around with my control watching Jan. I loved every second of this. It was like having a puppet on a string. It wasn't pain, but pleasure I was torturing her with. I was turning the control up watching her body race to the edge, and then down letting her recover for a few seconds.

I was bringing her to the edge again and again, until she was going crazy with pleasure. By this time the other guys were watching what I was doing. They each lowered the intensity of the other sluts, and everyone was watching Jan's performance.

Jan started to drop to her knees, "Don't you dare stop standing!" I demanded. "You need to be able to stand in your classroom if we decide to punish you. If you drop to your knees, I'll make you wear these panties for a week." I barked. I surprised myself when I said that. I think I'm changing and becoming an asshole like Jason and Joe.

I notice Joe was impressed with what I was doing. I kept torturing Jan, making her pretend she was teaching in her class, making her walk around like she does at school, while pushing her to the edge before giving her a few seconds of relief. We all watch as Jan struggled to obey my commands, until I finally shut off the vibrator. Jan collapsed to the floor, her body covered in sweat, and her legs, soaked from her juices pouring around the thin lace panty.

"BRAVO BOB! I didn't think you had it in you." Joe yelled, "I think we learned something today. So, ladies, if you don't want to be punished, don't screw up."

It was getting late and dad was due home in about an hour, so everyone got ready to leave. "Hey who has my mom's remote? I want to make sure she is a good slut tonight." I ask.

"I do," said Mark and we traded remotes. A few minutes later, the guys walked out the door. I stood there for a moment or two watching the sluts dress before I headed for my room. I wanted to hear what they would say after we left them alone. I headed up the stairs and sat down at the top to listen in.

"Oh my god what have we gotten ourselves into? If they use this at school, we'll all be fired." Wendy cried.

"I don't know what we can do, other than just obey. I hate the taser and the spankings aren't much better. But these damn panties would be hell if we had to wear them. I'm done." Jan said as she pulled off her panties. The other women quickly follow suit.

I text Jason and Joe told them what I heard and saw. He didn't reply back. I went to my room looking for a safe place to be right now.

It was about an hour later I got a text from Jason, "Guys, I just finished face talking with the ladies. It's over, I think the idea of wearing the panties was just a bit too far. It was fun while it lasted."

I went down stairs for dinner when my mom stopped me to talk, but I spoke first, "Mom, I know it's over. Jason sent me a text." I half growled. I was disappointed I was losing my sluts.

"I'm glad the word got around. The panties were just too much. You guys just didn't respect our boundaries. We just couldn't take a chance of you having so much control over us at school." was all she said but it was the tone of her voice pissed me off. I knew I still had all of the videos of them paying off the bet and getting caught by Mrs. Smith. I had even been editing them.

When I started there were over two hundred hours of videos. A lot of them were nothing, so I had been editing them leaving just the good parts. I ended up with one file for each teacher. It started with them stripping in front of us for the first time and continued with them posing with us for Mrs. Smith. I left out the parts where Mrs. Smith detailed the blackmail. If you were just watching it for the first time, it looked like mom, Sarah, Jan, and Wendy were doing it willingly and not being blackmailed.

On and on it went, showing all four of them visiting Jason's place and submitting to us. There was scene after scene of our teachers fucking us over and over. Submitting to us over and over to whatever perverted things we demanded. Nowhere did it look like they were being forced. In fact, it appeared that all four of them loved every second.

Each video was very damning. I knew that if the videos ever saw the light of day, there was no way mom and her friends could ever say they were forced. It would mean the end of their lives and careers. I was pissed. Mom's smart assed tone and her nasty attitude when she told me it was over, really got to me. I know they were also enjoying being control by us. I was pissed off; I really wasn't ready to let them off the hook.

I had enjoyed being able to make my teachers strip and parade around naked. To be able to demand they crawl up to me on their hands and knees and beg to suck my cock. I loved having my mother available to me whenever I wanted. And deep down, I know she and her friends were having fun and were addicted to our young cocks as much as we were addicted to fucking them. As pissed as I was, I decided I couldn't let it end.

I sent a group text telling the guys to meet up at Jason's NOW! Joe was already at Jason's and Mark arrived the same time I did. They were all looking at me. "You called this meeting, What's up?" Joe asked as soon as I walked into Jason's.

"Look guys Jason and I broke a rule right at the very beginning. He and I arranged to set up cameras at that first meeting at Jason's. We were the only ones who knew about them. At first, I didn't think they worked," I lied.

"So why are you telling us this now?" Joe asked, while Jason was giving me a dirty look.

"Let me finish. One day I rechecked the files and there they were. I didn't tell anyone, because Mrs. Smith took over and I decided I would just keep them for myself. Over the last few weeks, I have edited them, getting rid of the boring parts. Plus, I got rid of any parts that indicated they were being blackmailed or forced.

The end result is I now have a good hour-long video file of each teacher. My mom pissed me off the way she told me that they were no longer our sluts. I was thinking since they don't want to play anymore, we can blackmail them like Mrs. Smith did." I told the guys.

"I'm pissed too" Joe said. "Jason and I were just talking about tasering them until they surrendered, but I think this is a much better solution." Joe added.

"I'm disappointed too. I got use to fucking them whenever I wanted. I like it, let's do it." Mark added.

"Ok I'm in, but I think it should be Joe and I who should be the ones to do it." Jason said.

"I agree, mom and the others are completely afraid of you two." I said handing Jason copies of the files. We talked some more before we all left and headed home.

I walked into my house and before I could get to my room mom called out, "Bob, I'm glad it's over. I should never let it go this far. I can't believe what we have done. It was fun, but you guys just got carried away. We just thought it was best to end it. The cost was too high if we ever got caught.

The possibility of being forced to wear those panties at school is just too dangerous." Mom told me again sounding like she was talking down to me and I was a kid. Her nasty tone again just pissed me off. We had both changed. I know she was enjoying being controlled, just like I loved controlling her.

I kept my anger hidden. I knew what was going to happen. I looked at her smiling and said, "I know mom. It's over, hopefully we can just move on." As I walked into my room, I said to myself, "Damn straight we're going to move on. Just not the way you think."

It was a few days later when Jan, Wendy, and Sarah showed up again. Mom and I had hardly spoken since everything stopped. I avoided her because I didn't want to give anything away. As soon as they settled down in the kitchen, I sent a text to Jason telling him the ladies were at the house.

Then I left, I still had the cameras set up in the house so I knew I would see exactly what was about to happen. I had no idea what Jason and Joe were going to do, but I wanted, no needed to watch. I took my tablet and went back to the cafe and waited for them to arrive.

I had hardly sat down at the cafe and pulled up the cameras, when I heard the doorbell ring. Mom answered the door and stepped back, "What do you two want?" she asked harshly.

"We just came by to apologize." Joe said.

"Here we even have gifts for each of you." Jason added handing each woman their copy of the videos.

"What is this?" asked Jan.

"We think highly of your opinion, just something we would like for you to review before we post them on the internet." Joe said with a smirk.

"We want your input on it. You can text us or if you want you can even face time with us." Jason said.

"Thanks" said Sarah, her and the other women faces were a mix of fear and confusion. I'm sure they were afraid of what might be on the flash drives.

"Okay, thanks, I think. We'll get back to you as soon as we review it." Wendy said.

"Again, we just want to apologize for the way we acted and ruined what we had together. Have a good day ladies." Joe said as the two of them turned and walked out the front door. I watched for a minute or so as the women just stood and stared at the closed door.

It looked like they were stunned and didn't know what to do. It only took a few seconds before they all rush into the office where we keep our home computer. I didn't have any cameras in there, so I turned off my tablet and left the cafe.

I headed to Mark's house and we waited. Both of us were nervous as hell. We both were wondering how they would react. Would they be angry and come out fighting or will they surrender? I was at Marks for over an hour when we got a text from Jason, "It worked!" was all he said.

Mark and I high fived and wondered what we were going to do next with our sluts, now that they were ours again. I waited a while before I left and headed home. My cock was rock hard thinking about having them kneeling in front of me again.

When I got home, mom was dressed again in one of the outfits Joe had her buy. "Hey mom, nice outfit, how are you and your friends doing?"

"Sir I'm fine and the girls are doing great." She answered her voice showing none of her attitude from before.

I looked at her funny as she spoke again, "Sir we made a big mistake in stopping the fun. We're all sorry we acted rashly. We really enjoy being with you guys so we decided to give you guys one more chance."

"Really? I'm confused, you were free from the blackmail, then we got back together because you enjoyed us controlling you. Then you stop it because we went too far. Now you want another go at it. Is that right?" I demanded; my voice full of confidence.

"Yes Sir, you know women always changing their minds. I would like to make it up to you for how I have acted for the last few days." She answered with her head lowered.

I grab mom's nipple through her top and twisted it hard. "Since dad is home, maybe tomorrow." I said as I walked to my room. Leaving her behind me, confused and rubbing her nipple.

The next day the four of us were over at Jason's trying to figure out how to punish the women for stopping the fun. "I have an idea. My folks will be out of town this weekend, we should throw a party invite enough guys so each slut gets gang banged." Joe said.

"Why would we do that." asked Mark.

"It will teach them cunts who is in control around here. Plus, we can charge money for the guys to fuck them." Joe added.

"Wait a minute. We don't want anyone to know who they are. How are you going to keep their ID's a secret?" I asked.

"I have some masks they can wear. I do think we need to do something big to make sure they don't try and stop this set up again." Jason added. "Plus, I can invite guys from my school and even if they saw their faces, they wouldn't know who they were."

"Ok, the mask is a good idea, but how do we keep the other guys from taking them off?" I added.

"Don't worry about that, the masks come with locks. Once they are locked in place you can't remove them. Just don't say anything to the sluts. Joe and I will make sure anyone who pays understands they have to follow the rules, if they want to fuck, they have to leave the masks alone. They will have no choice but obey the rules. Especially if they want a prime piece of MILF ass." Jason said.

A few days later mom came to my room, "Sir I need to talk with you."

I looked at her, she looked like she was distressed about something, "What is it mom?" I asked calling her mom so that she would feel free to talk.

"Jason and Joe wants to have a party, a party where we girls are the entertainment. We will have to fuck anyone at the party. They told us this was our punishment for pulling out of the game. They said we would have a mask to wear, and none of the guys attending would be from our school, but still, I don't think it's right. I don't feel comfortable with going to this party." She told me.

Looking at her, "So what do you want me to do?" I asked

"We would like for you to talk with the two of them and stop it."

"Why don't you? You stopped them before."

"I really don't want to say but we really don't have a choice."

"I knew it, there's more to the story as to why you want to be our sluts again. Now you need to tell me everything." I growled.

Mom blushed her face turning a bright red all the way down to her chest. "Well sir, When Jason and Joe stopped by..." She hesitated. She obviously didn't want to tell me.

"Look you better tell me what's going on." I demanded.

She just looked at me, "WELL TELL ME SLUT!!" I demanded again.

"Somehow everything we did at Jason's place was recorded. As I said Joe and Jason stopped by and gave us each a video file of virtually everything, we did with each of you. They told us they were going to post it on the Internet and wanted our opinion. Once we saw it, we had no choice, we had to submit again. We begged them to not do it. But they wouldn't listen and told us that since we decided to stop, they could do anything they wanted with the videos. We were panicking, we begged them to take us back. That's why I'm submitting to you again." She told me as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"No there's more to the story. Joe told us that before they would even think about taking us back, we had to agree to any and all of the rules. The ones they gave us and any future rules."

"So, did each of you agree to his demands? Agree to the existing rules and any future rules? So now you want me to talk with Joe and Jason so you girls can refuse their orders again."

"Oh God No Sir! We have no choice but to obey now. What we want is see if you can convince them to stop the party. Please don't let them whore us out." Mom was begging me now.

"Ok I'll talk with them but I need to know did Joe or Jason say anything else?" I looked closely at mom. She licked her lips, then began to chew her bottom lip. I had never seen her like this before. She was always in control, but now I could see it written all over her body. She wasn't in control and that had her excited and she was completely aroused. Her excitement was clearly visible on her face. I knew it was the humiliation of having to tell me what else they had agreed to.

"Yes Sir, he said that because we disobeyed and left, he said that all of you can use us anywhere, anyhow, anyplace you wanted. Including at school, at home or in public. He even told us that we will fuck, suck anyone we are told. That was the only way they would accept us back and not post those videos. We had no choice but to agree sir." She finished dropping her eyes to the floor.