The Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked past her desk and spoke for the first time to her. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the hall?" Wendy slowly raised her head and nodded.

I walked out into the hallway and looked over to mom. Being as mom and Wendy's room were side by side. I had used both remotes while I was in Wendy's room. Apparently, it worked between the two rooms as mom was in just as bad condition as Wendy.

Fifth period started the lunch periods and I knew both mom and Wendy had lunch. I was in the hall when the bell rang to start fifth period. Both mom and Wendy rushed up to me as soon as the hallway cleared. At school, the sluts were allowed to talk and both started talking to me at the same time.

"Please Sir, I can't take it." Mom whispered.

"Oh god Sir, please stop." Wendy pleaded.

"We can't take it Sir." They both said.

"Please Sir, have mercy." Wendy added.

I was laughing as I looked down the hall and notice Mark at the other end of the hall with Jan and Sarah doing the same thing to him. I motioned to Mark to join us. A few moments later, Mark and I was standing side by side with all four of our teacher sluts in front of us.

"So, Sluts, having fun?" I gushed and turned on my remotes. Mark noticed and did the same with his remotes. All four women's knees almost buckled when we did.

"Sirs..." Jan moaned.

"Tell me what you want sluts." Mark barked. I was surprised at his tone of voice and how forceful he sounded.

"Please Sirs, we can't take it. I don't think I can survive the next period changeover." Mom groaned.

I knew we had proved our point, but I wanted to push them a bit more. "We will make a deal with you. You give us your bras and we will only use the controls between every other period."

They each looked at us like we were crazy. "Sir, it is against school dress code not to wear a bra." Jan said. I didn't answer her. The four slut teachers looked at each other. Seconds later all four dashed to the nearest restroom and soon came out handing us their bras.

Mark and I took their bras and walked away. At the start of the next period, we left them alone, but really pounded them at the start of the next period. I really loved it because without a bra their boobs bounce as the vibrators worked. Plus, their nipples were clearly visible by the time they started their classes.

At the beginning of the last period, Mark and I handed them notes. They simply said to meet at my house after school and be naked by the time we got there. Immediately after school, I laughed as I watched the four teachers practically run out of the school.

That afternoon our sluts were clearly motivated. I sent a text to Joe and Jason to meet us when they got out of school. When the four of us guys arrived the sluts practically attacked us. They were highly motivated to fuck.

From that day on, they never questioned or refused to obey us. Although we did play with them at school again, we were never as intense as that first time. It was so much fun watching them squirm as we buzzed the panties as they taught class.

That was also the only time we made them fuck anyone else other than us. We continued to have our fun with them, but it had slowed down. Everything really was pretty much back to normal if you want to call having four willing sluts to fuck any time, we desired normal.

By the time school let out and we graduated mom pulled me off to the side one day and asked. "Do we have to disobey to have another party?"

I smiled and answered, "I'll see what I can do."