All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 02'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yep....

shes a cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's the point of this story

The female characters are such a buch of worthless cunts that you seem to make want to both hate them and not care about what's happening to them, Ray should stick to being a housewife as she sure as hell isn't a businesswoman. Also if she needs money why not become a hooker she already became a prostitute when got married(remember she only did it as she got $50000)so what would be the difference?

As for Treasure shd wouldn't even need to get divorced as her hubby could just get an annulment due to the fact that the bitch would let him consummate the marriage.(also isn't she also a whore getting married because she'd get a house)

Either introduce some likable characters or stop writing this story.

Oh just a quick point I thought Ray was asexual and didn't like/want sex and yet she's had relations with at least two different women while she's been married sounds like she's a dyke to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tighten

You really have too many plot threads working here for a good short story. I suggest you split off the ice queen and Sam's story and finish that before dealing with all of the others. Even though your women are not appealing, they are interesting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how.....

How could they get married? you want us to believe that she did a omplete 180 & just turned cold after 5 months of marriage? she had to show some interest in him, othewise why would her husband marrry someone so mean to him? as for the second story, WTF. Which true friend would relish in her friend's dismal end to marriage? These hookers are crazy. I thought the 1st chapter was dumb, but decided to read the 2nd to see where you were going with this....should have skipped it like I had planned to......

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years agoAuthor
hmm

Thank to everyone who read my story I do like the comments, but I would suggest to you guys to read chapters to come, you might be impressed.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Hmm..

It's a good story. It jumps around a bit--Treasure is the main character, right?? I'd love to see how they all fit together with what she's dealing with. Maybe if we had some background as to why Treasure has this attitude with her husband? Otherwise, it's a great start and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just bj's five months into a marriage

I would kick the bitch out and divorce her their wouldnt be any second thoughts.

Goodbye and good riddance.

goatman92goatman92over 11 years ago
Interesting

I think I know where you're headed, but I need to read more of this story to confirm it. Make more please....

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
So Where's the End?!

WTF?!!! So what happened with Samson and Treasure?! Their storyline was the best part of this story. Come on! Finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO damn funny! And unfinished to boot!

I almost laughed myself silly when Tasha and her sister go into the bedroom and proceed to commit assault, battery and sexual assault! Which means her sister is going to lose her license to practice law and the two women will be lucky to avoid jail time. Even the stupid sister would know that her husband signing any divorce papers at that point would have no effect as they weren't legally served, properly signed with a notary or approved by a Court. EPIC stupidity. So unless Tasha and her sister want to lose everything, they'll be talking to her husband and his attorney real soon. And Raelynn and her magazine were about to get hit by a truck named Sam. Fed up with her attitude, Sam didn't sue for divorce, he filed for an annulment, using Raelynn's recorded words that the PI's gathered against her. The lack of sex, her bet and her attitude didn't play well in the public eye or the Courtroom. Her husband called in a few favors, the advertising for her magazine dried up and she was forced to close the doors about the same time the annulment came through and left her with nothing. No money, no job and no prospects after everyone found out how she treated Sam and her general attitude. I wonder what hole she had to crawl into to survive? Another horribly written chapter to an unfinished story. And folks? If you want another chapter to finish this mess you'll have to write it yourself.

Another failed author unable to finish.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Divorce my ass

Only 5 months? We're getting an annulment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous