All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 03'

by secretshy16

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this. Could we please get an epilogue? Like one where they are married?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Good series, but it seems more Non-consensual/reluctance than interracial.

Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101about 4 years ago

I love this story! You've become one of my favorite authors in a short amount of time and this one definitely didn't disappoint. I hope we get to see who wins partner and what happens to them after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So...

There's gonna be more, right? I mean, we're gonna see if they end up together, and who wins the promotion? Because, if not, I'm gonna be so mad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Honestly...

I was hoping he would propose. I was a little disappointed when the date was shortened with the use of a hidden vibrator. The sex scenes are super hot between them, but I just wanted a little more between them than that. I guess that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope this is not the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going

You must keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope you continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better than the "original"

I think you did a great job; this is way better than the original. Thank you for picking up the torch

sike94sike94almost 4 years ago
Turn off

Yeah, that quota comment was a huge turn off for me. Can't turn my mind off enough to enjoy them as a couple anymore. Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you can't stop there for 2 week!

Where's the rest of the story? OMG. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

You have a real talent and skill for writing insanely hot sex scenes. The touches of BDSM made it even better. This story was a lot of fun and while there were some cliched elements overall I really enjoyed it. I like the characters too. There’s more to them under the surface and if you continue this story, I’d like to see more exploration of Richard and Alexis as characters.

I’d like to see smoother transitions between scenes and a little more description for scene establishment because sometimes it was confusing figuring out where characters were placed in relation to others, how much time passed between scenes, etc. So just a couple sentences or words that provide those establishing details would help a lot. I hope you continue with this story and I hope you keep writing. I’d love to see what you do next.

moewest1749moewest1749almost 4 years ago

Oh goodness, please finish this story! Pretty, pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was juts a beautiful story keep writing your gift is so appreciated

Love7903Love7903over 3 years ago
Thank you!

I know people are getting on you for “copying” this story, and I know exactly which story, but I am here to say, “Thank You”! That other author started a good thing and left us hanging. I love where you are taking this and I can’t wait for you to finish. The sex scenes are hot and their chemistry is explosive. Again, thank you!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I can’t wait to read the rest of this story! Please finish!!!

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEalmost 3 years ago

Oh shit! One more great story droping two stars. Why start publishing a story if you can't finish it????

What you do is to leave every reader feel cheated for stated to read it only to be left in limbo. Shame!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretshy16@secretshy16
Just person with a wild imagination

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Bet Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Bet Series Info