All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 04'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
frilly fun

Nice hmmm a little MMF threeway for the next bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep going love it

How about another couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story/well put together and very stimulating/made it sound like fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
urine games

Please add

Joe WordsworthJoe Wordsworthover 16 years ago
Bester

I think I liked this series the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT

Fabulously sexy. More, please.

wheels_00wheels_00over 14 years ago
perfect, just love the seris

I want more and more plese keep writing. I love this and you loving femdomm stories! Please keep them going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
chapter 5

your story is totally hot n sexy, i want those breastforms...

maybe in the next chapter, another couple will be great, the guy will be fucked by another TV, or gangbanged together w/ her girlfriends by several TV,snowballing...i'm gonna cum in seconds!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Love to see a loving couple having this kind of fun.

Doc333Doc333over 4 years ago
loved it

This was a fantastic story would love to see this continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

continuet it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No body what else she wants out of doing this she obvioys loves him very much taken care make sure he has not been humiliated.

I think I know where this going his micro dick doesn't satisfy her completely and she wants more so she taken him/her to a better but still mutually loving sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't think he'd go down the pegging route. She would have had to spend a LOT of money for this little fantasy and for a first timer, I just don't feel the love. Too one-sided. This is a divorce in the making when he stops to think about it. What a bitch!

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

I would not agree with the last 'anonymous' poster. I suspect that he actually loved the experience and I think she did too but could see they would both be happy to go back to a loving vanilla relationship "until the next time" !

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

I’m going to give the overall 4 part story 4 Stars. It was just missing something I was expecting and wanting in a “Lost Bet” story. I appreciate the effort tho and am hoping “The Bet Reloaded” is better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES