The Bet Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to escape, but his hold tightens. I can't breathe. I tap and submit to him. He lets go, and I cough as I fight for air. Everyone laughs and points at me as I lay on the ground. I look like a fool.

"We made a bet! You've got to dress up like the girl you are!" Elliot yells.

Slowly, I climb to my feet and look up at Camdyn as he smirks down at me. "A bet is a bet. Are you going to follow through on your word?"

I look around at everyone as they all wait for my reply. I slowly nod as tears fall from my eyes.

"That a boy, or should I say girl." Elliot says with a smirk. Everyone laughs.

"Come here, let me help you. Come on, Moriah, give me a hand with your brother," Hayden says. His sister grabs my hand and leads me into their house. My sister follows us. Once inside, I follow her into her room.

"You're actually going to make him go through with this?" Moriah asks.

"It's going to be okay. At least he's going to keep his word," Hayden says as she goes through her closet.

"This is so stupid," Moriah says.

"Look, I wasn't the one who made the bet, don't blame me for this," Hayden says as she pulls out a plaid pink and white skirt. "The least we can do is make him look good. Help me dress him up and do his hair and makeup. It'll be far worse for him if he goes out there looking like a dude in a dress."

"Fine," Moriah says with a sigh as they pull out a top to go with the skirt. Hayden then pulls out some underwear and thigh high socks. "Hurry and get undressed."

I look at both my sister and Hayden. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"I can't do it with you both looking."

"Look, I'm gay so whatever you're packing, I could give two shits," Hayden says, and this time both Moriah and I look at her with our jaws dropped. "Please tell me you two aren't homophobes."

"No, not at all. I was just surprised, that's all," Moriah spits out quickly, her cheeks going instantly red.

"Neither am I," I say.

"Now hurry and get undressed," she says.

"But Moriah's still here," I say.

"Seriously, Ash? I've seen you naked so many times. I already know you have a tiny dick," she says.

"Moriah! Come on! You don't have to blurt that out to the entire world," I shout out.

"Relax," Hayden says. "I won't tell a soul. You have my word."

I take a deep breath and slowly get undressed. Once I get down to my boxers, I hesitate, looking at both of them. They both sigh and Hayden gives me the signal to continue. I swallow down the lump in my throat and pull down my boxers.

Hayden's eyes go wide. "Wow, you weren't kidding. You have a baby dick. It's so small."

I've never felt so humiliated in my entire life. "Come on! You said you would not care!"

"Relax, I didn't say I wouldn't say anything. I said I won't tell a soul and I won't. it's just I don't think I've ever seen a dick this small."

"It is pretty small," my sister says as she laughs.

"You two really know how to kick someone when they're down?" I say, trying not to cry.

"Oh relax, you're the one who got yourself into this situation," Moriah says.

"Don't remind me," I say

Hayden hands me a pair of her panties. "Put these on. And you can keep them, by the way. Do you shave your legs or are you naturally hairless?"

"I don't shave my legs!" I bark as I slowly put on her pink underwear.

"So you were born this way? You're basically a girl with a dick," she says.

"Hey! What did I ever do to you?" I ask. Inside, I feel so humiliated. My skin is burning up as my face drains of color.

"Well, you talked shit to my brother. We're kind of a team," she says.

"Moriah, aren't you supposed to have my back?" I ask.

"She's kind of right. Talking shit got you in this mess. And you are very effeminate," she says.

"I am not!" I say.

"Just chill, there's nothing wrong with being a femboy," Hayden says as she hands me the thigh high socks. I just look at them. She sighs, takes them from me, and lifts one of my legs as she puts them on.

"That's not what everyone else thinks," I say. Then she hands me a skirt, and I reluctantly put it on.

Hayden comes behind me and zips the skirt up. "It fits better on you than it ever did on me. Now put this on and sit down so we can put your makeup on and fix up your hair.."

"This is so embarrassing," I say as I take the shirt from her and put it on.

"Well, then don't talk shit next time," she says. She pushes me down on her bed. I've never felt so emasculated in my life. "Now keep still while we do your makeup and fix up your hair."

Hayden and Moriah get to work on me. I close my eyes as I feel them apply lipstick and other stuff.

"Wow, are we good or what?" Hayden asks.

"Oh my god, he looks like a girl. Like, she's beautiful. I could never tell," Moriah says.

I open my eyes and get up to look in Hayden's mirror. My jaw drops to the floor. I look hot. I hardly recognize myself. Looking back in the mirror at me is a beautiful blonde girl with luscious pink lips and a slight blush. My skin is silky smooth, and the skirt shows off just enough thigh before the sock covers the rest. I can't believe it's me staring back at me in the mirror. "I can't go out there like this."

"You shouldn't have made the bet then," Hayden says. "Besides, you look fantastic. Like, I'd totally fuck you and I'm gay."

"Just get it over with. The more you prolong the inevitable the harder it'll be," Moriah says as they both push me towards the door. I resign myself to my fate. The anticipation is killing me as the two of them walk me out.

Hayden goes out first. "Now to present to you a new Ashton."

I walk out, and everyone gasps.

"No way that's Ashton," someone says.

"Damn, she's actually kind of hot," someone else says. My eyes meet Camdyn and the look in his eyes isn't what I expected. It's almost as if he sees a ghost. Suddenly a ton of flashes go off as everyone takes pictures.

"What a faggot!" I hear Aaron say, and Zak laughs.

"We always knew he was a sissy, now this just confirms it," Leah says. Even my friends are laughing at me. My stomach drops as I try to cover myself. I run away and just keep running as tears fall from my eyes. My life is ruined. I can't go to school after this. No one will respect me now.

I run until I get to the bridge that crosses over the river. I look down at what must be a 40 foot drop. I should just end it now. My life is already over.

Chapter 7: Camdyn Mcleod

A week ago.

"It'll be okay," Hayden says as I drive us down the highway. "Think of it as a fresh new start."

I don't say a word as I just drive. "At least we're together."

"That's the only good thing about this," I say. My mind can't help but go over and over what happened. The what if's of that night continue to haunt me. What if I did things differently? If only I could change the past, she'd still be here.

"Come on, Cam. It's not all bad. We're emancipated now. We can do whatever the hell we want. Now we don't need to listen to anyone. It'll just be the two of us and our team of course," she says. She always looks at the bright side. She's right, though. It'll be nice to not have to listen to anyone. We make the rules now. "Hey, look... You and I have been through so much, you more so than me, but we're going to get through this like we always do. Nothing will tear us apart, right?"

"Of course, Hayden. We're fighters, that's what we always do," I say.

"There you go. That's the attitude," she says. Then she turns the radio on.

We arrive at the house we bought. It's a simple modular, but what I like about it is the fact that it's in the middle of the woods. No one for miles. The only good thing about Northern Georgia.

We get what little we have unpacked and moved in. "It's not bad, it's nice and cozy."

"It's alright. At least we have privacy," I say.

"And we can throw parties here. We can have bonfires and no one can tell us no. We don't have to listen to anyone and no one is going to smack us around anymore," she says.

"I'll never let anyone smack us around ever again," I say as the thought of our father reemerges in my mind. That asshole will never bother us again. If he does, I'll kill him.

"We still have to go to school, though," I say. We made a deal with the judge that if we were emancipated, we'd finish school.

"So what. What's one more year of school?" she asks.

"Whatever," I say.

"It's not like we still can't train. Trevor said things wouldn't change," she says.

"I know. I just want to move on and forget about the past," I say.

"I know. Trust me. Let's just stick together and keep moving forward," she says.

Chapter 8: Hayden Mcleod

Nothing like going to a new school to really make you miss what you had. However, at least starting over brings new opportunities. But, starting over also leaves behind feelings I wish I could have back. Especially the people they're attached to. I miss the woman who showed me so much. I know our relationship was wrong, but it felt right to me.

Walking through the halls, I can't help but feel like an outsider. I don't really belong here, but I'm going to make the best of it.

"Look at what Whoriah's wearing. Did you get that from the Salvation Army?" A stuck up blond girl says as she and her friends stand by their lockers as another blonde-haired girl walks by. I can tell she comes from a rich family by what she wears. I hate girls like her.

"It could be worse. At least she doesn't have to rely on daddy's money to cover her rotten attitude. They say beauty is on the inside. You must be ugly as hell," I spit out to the bleached blonde girl. She looks like she just got punched in the stomach. The golden blonde girl she was making fun of has to pick her jaw up off the floor. She's actually really beautiful. She's got on yoga pants and a tank top that shows off her thin frame. Her skin is a honey color.

"And who the hell are you?" The snotty rich girl asks.

"I'm the girl not afraid to knock a bitch's teeth out if they piss me off. Trust me, I've done it before. Just look up Hayden Mcleod if you want proof. You'll find videos of me kicking some cunt's ass," I say.

"Whatever," she says as she storms off with her friends.

"Thanks for the save, but it probably won't earn you any popularity contest," the girl she was picking on says..

"That's okay. I didn't do it to be popular," I say as I look her up and down. Damn, she's so pretty. "So what's your name?"

"Moriah," she says.

"Oh, okay, now the nickname makes sense," I say with a smirk..

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry, I hate bullies, so you won't ever hear me call you that," I say.

"So is what you said true? Have you knocked a cunt's teeth out?" she asks.

"Well, not exactly. All the women I've fought wear mouth guards, and that makes it hard to knock their teeth out," I say with a smile.

"Wow, so wait, you have fought before?" she asks.

"Oh yeah, loads of time. My brother and I do MMA in the amateur circuits," I say.

"Wow, that's crazy. Honestly, you're not exactly the type I would have pegged as a mma fighter," she admits.

"Why's that?" I say, crossing my arms against my chest and narrowing my eyes at her. "Is it because I don't look tough enough?"

"No, not at all. I just didn't expect someone as beautiful as you to fight in a cage or whatever," she says and my cheeks instantly redden. She thinks I'm beautiful.

"Well, for your information, I'm actually pretty good," I say, puffing out my chest. "If you want me to prove it, you're more than welcome to pick up the gloves and get in the cage with me."

"I know you're good and I'll pass. I'm sure you'd kick my ass. I'm not exactly a fighter," she admits.

I shrug. It was worth a shot. I would love to get my hands on that body of hers. I don't even want to fight her, I just want to grapple a little. "That's a shame, I'd love to get in the cage with you."

"Uhhh..." She tenses up.

"Relax, I'm just joking," I say with a laugh.

"Oh," she says, laughing awkwardly.

"Say, my brother and I are throwing a party this weekend because we're new to town. Come and bring your friends," I say as I lean against the locker close to her.

"Yeah. I'd love to come," she squeaks out.

"Great, here put your number in my phone and I'll text you the address," I say, handing her my phone and she quickly punches my number in and hands it back. The bell rings and I feel like a million bucks. First day in a new school and I already got a beautiful girl's number. I'm totally going to get her to submit to me. I can't help but smirk as I walk to class.

After drowning in class for over half the day, I decide to cut out for a long bathroom break. At least that's what I told the teacher. However, as I hang out under the stairwell, I overhear a conversation between two people walking down the stairs. "Did you hear Ashton was talking shit about the new kid and the new kid overheard and called him out? For whatever dumb reason, Ashton agreed to fight him at his house this weekend. The new kid is throwing an enormous party. Ashton's going to get his ass kicked. Have you seen the new kid? There're videos everywhere of him fighting in cage matches. He's really fucking good."

Who's Ashton, and why is my brother trying to kick his ass? He must've done something bad to piss my brother off. He doesn't fight just anyone. One thing I know for sure is that my brother hates bullies, shit talkers, and liars. If Ashton was talking shit, he deserves to get his ass kicked.

---

In between classes, Moriah storms up to me with a look of anger on her beautiful face. She pulls me aside. "Can you please do something about your brother? He's threatening to kick my brother's ass."

"What do you want me to do about it?" I ask. Fucking figures. The one person my brother picks a fight with is the brother of the girl I'm trying to get with. What the fuck, Camdyn?

"I don't know, maybe talk some sense into him and have him stop this fight," she says.

"Your brother is the one who can do that. Just have him admit he was wrong," I say.

"I tried, but he won't do that. He's got his head too far up his own ass," she says.

"Why did he talk shit in the first place if he couldn't back it up?" I ask.

"I don't know. He has a hard time making friends, and he tries to act all manly in order to compensate," she says.

Just then, Camdyn walls up. I turn to him. "Can you please call off the fight?"

Camdyn tilts his head. "Why would I do that?"

"Look, my brother is an idiot who doesn't know when to shut up," Moriah says, as she looks him in the eyes. "There's no way he can even put up a fight against you."

"Look, your brother was talking shit, and now he's got to put his money where his mouth is. He better show up," Camdyn says.

"Look at you and look at my brother. You could literally end his life," she says

"He should've thought about that before he opened his mouth," he says.

"Please, just stop this fight," she practically begs.

"I'll stop the fight if he admits he was wrong," he says.

"Fuck, he's never going to do that," she says.

"Then he better show up," Camdyn says. Moriah storms off.

"God damn it, Camdyn? Couldn't you find someone else to pick a fight with instead of the brother of the girl I'm trying to get with?" I ask.

"Don't pin this one on me. You know how much I hate shit talkers," he says as he walks off.

What's this Ashton kid even look like? After school gets out I ask around until someone points him out. I stop dead in my tracks when I see him, and my jaw drops to the floor. You've got to be fucking kidding me. It all makes sense now. I march up to Camdyn and punch him in the arm. "You're such an idiot, you know that?"

He looks at me all wide eyed. "What?"

"Ashton? Really? He doesn't look familiar to you"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he says nonchalantly.

"Bullshit! We both know why you picked a fight with that kid, and it wasn't because he was talking shit. You can't recreate the past, Cam," I say. He doesn't say a word.

Chapter 9: Camdyn Mcleod

The night of the fight with Ashton arrives. I can't help but feel excited. I'm always excited about a fight, but this is different. However, Hayden's words still echo in my head. I can't recreate the past...

Is that what I'm trying to do? When I first heard him talking shit, I'll admit I wanted to kick his ass, but when I saw his face I couldn't help but want something different.

Tonight, however, this is about teaching him a lesson. Talking shit has consequences. However, hopefully if he learns his lesson, things can be different between us. I don't actually want to hurt him. That's truly the last thing I want and having him dress up like a girl may not earn me brownie points, but it'll sure be hot and I can't shake the thought from my mind. At least it wasn't me who made the bet. But seriously, that kid needs to get some better friends.

As people show up, Hayden and I make sure everything is good to go. We've got our hands on plenty of booze, we've got music blaring and a fire going. I've already made a space for the fight.

I overhear a lot of talk. People don't think he'll show. Everyone's betting that I'll beat the shit out of him. I don't plan on hurting him. Just going to teach him a little lesson. That's all.

As the party goes on, I'm getting worried he won't show. He better.

However, my worries are put to rest when they do finally show up. Him and his sister. Just the sight of him makes my heart beat a little faster. He's so girly and feminine. A petite frame with honey smooth skin. Silky blonde hair that's long enough to put into a ponytail and the butt that puts most women to shame.

"You showed up," I say as I stand on the porch. He looks up at me and our eyes meet. "Good."

His eyes seem to take me all in. I look over at Hayden. "Get the gloves, it's time for the main event."

She heads inside and comes back out with two sets of MMA gloves. She hands one of them to Ashton and the other to me. I can't help but get excited as I put them on. I look over at Ashton and notice he's still wearing a shirt and torn up jeans.

"You're not going to take your shirt off? It'll get torn if you keep it on," Hayden asks.

He looks over at his sister and slowly slips his shirt off. He's got a flat chest without anybody hair. It's petite and his frame is feminine.

"Rules, no eyegauching or shots below the belt. Everything else goes," I say.

"You said you wouldn't throw punches," he says.

"Is Ashton afraid of being punched?" someone shouts out as they circle us.

"That's fair, I said that. Besides, I don't need to throw a punch to beat you. Questions?"

He shakes his head. "Hayden will ref the fight. No rounds, we just fight until someone is knocked out or submits."

Hayden steps forward in between us. "Both of you ready?"

I nod. All eyes land on the short little femboy. He swallows and nods. "Then fight!"

I step forward. He slowly circles me. As I get closer, he just goes wild and starts swinging. None of his punches land before I put him in a clinch. I tag him with a knee just to give him a little insight into how it feels to be in a real fight. Then I throw him over my hip as he lands on his back with his head locked in my arm. I switch positions into full guard and straddle his waist. He turns and gives me his back. This was far easier than I expected. I sink in the rear naked choke with my arm wrapped around his neck and hook my feet in between his legs. It's so hard not to get a boner right now.

I lean in and whisper in his ear as I lightly choke him. "I don't want to hurt you, just tap out."

He struggles to escape, but I tighten my hold. Come on, kid, you will not escape, just tap and submit to me. I really want to make him mine.

He eventually taps and submits to me. Now if I could get him to submit to me fully and be mine. I let go as he rolls into a coughing fit. Everyone laughs and points at him as he lies on the ground. That was never my intention and I feel for him. I never really wanted to humiliate him, but I can admit it turns me on even more.