The Bet Ep. 01

Story Info
Femboy makes a bet and if he loses he has to dress as a girl.
14.2k words
4.61
90.8k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
737 Followers

Hey all! I haven't posted in a while. But I'm back! And here's the beginning of my new story The Bet. All characters are above the age of 18 and this first part, there really isn't any sex in it, but there's a lot of build up and some forced feminization. Both lesbian and gay characters. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1: Ashton Weaver

"Queer alert," Aaron says as he slams me into the locker, knocking over all my books.

"Haha, yeah, queer!" says Zak, Aaron's big ass butt buddy.

"You guys call me gay when we all know Zak's so far up your ass he can floss your teeth for you," I spit out. I just can't help myself. Aaron's fist meets my stomach and drops me.

"You're so funny..." Aaron says as he kicks my books down the hall before the two of them walk away.

After I get the wind back into my lungs and collect my things, I look up to see Prisana holding out one of my books for me. She's the school tranny. I snatched the book from her. "I didn't ask for help from a tranny."

I quickly head off to class and drown in boredom. When lunch finally arrives, I try to squeeze in at the table with all my so-called friends. However, none of them are willing to move over to let me in. I basically have to eat with my lunch in my lap.

"Hey guys, look! It's the weirdo wearing a dress!" Elliot says as he points at Prisana when she walks by. Inwardly, I feel bad about the way me and my "friends" treat her, but it's a dog eat dog world in this prison they call a school. It's either her or me.

"Yeah, what a freak," I say.

"Hey, the carnival is in town. Look at all these clowns," Aaron says, as he and his posse walk by us. He's the golden boy of the school with a perfectly carved body of pure muscle and the manliest face ever.

"Fuck you, Aaron! Don't you have a circle jerk session with the rest of the football team?" I shout out.

"Think you're funny, do you?" Aaron says as he walks up. He turns to his friends. "Look guys, this little girl's got jokes. Don't you have a salon appointment to go to?"

"Yeah, with your mom," I spit back. He goes to throw a punch and I nearly fall out of my seat in a flinch. He just laughs and walks away with his friends.

"Dude, why do you antagonize them? It only makes it worse for the rest of us," Joel says.

"I will not let them walk all over me," I say.

"You know there's a pecking order, right?" Elliot says. "We get picked on by the jocks and in turn we pick on the losers below us. That's how it works."

"Yeah, fighting back only ends badly for all of us," Joel says, as he brushes his dirty blonde hair out of his face. Like me, Elliot and Joel are both skinny and short. Unfortunately, I'm the only one with a fat bubble butt and a girlish face. My blonde hair doesn't help.

I see my twin sister Moriah walk to the other side of the cafeteria to avoid me at all costs.

---

After school, I ride with Moriah as she drives us back home. As we get home, we both let out a sigh as we see dad's truck in the driveway. We head in as he's sitting at the table eating. He's already got a beer in hand as he watches highlights of a football game. "Make sure you little shits get the house cleaned up. I'm going out tonight and I want it spotless when I return."

"We'll take care of it," Moriah says as she tucks a string of her blonde hair behind her ear and lets out a breath.

"Don't cock an attitude with me," dad says.

"I wasn't," she says.

"It didn't sound like it. It sounded like you had a little sigh at the end. Don't make me bruise up that pretty little face of yours," he says.

"I'm sorry," she says, holding her breath.

"That's better," he says as he returns his gaze back to the tv. We both sneak off to our rooms. Once he leaves, I help her clean the house before returning to my room.

I pull out my secret stash of women's clothing. Mostly just panties. After I take off my black skinny jeans and my black skater shirt, I put on a nice pair of pink and white panties as I look at myself in the mirror. I know I get made fun of for being girly, but I can't help how I look and feel. It's who I am. I know I try to put forth a manly front, but deep down inside, I feel like a woman.

Chapter 2: Moriah Weaver

Life sucks. I absolutely hate going to school. It feels like a prison. I'm pretty sure they designed our school after a state penitentiary. Like any school, the popular kids rule over the rest of us. One girl who rules above all is Leah Lott. She decides who's cool and who's not. Apparently I'm on the not list along with the rest of my friends.

She prances around in her bleach blonde hair as if she's queen of the city. She treats everyone else as if they're her royal subjects or insects beneath her feet. My friends, Zoe, Adele and I walk around on eggshells just to avoid her scrutiny.

It's the worst at lunch, the lack of teachers around leaves her unchecked. She and her posse sit on the table right next to us.

"I'm so glad I don't have to buy clothes from the thrift shop. I only buy designer," Leah says as she looks over at me. I suddenly feel self-conscious about what I'm wearing. "Some people just don't have a good sense of fashion and it shows."

I hate her so much. I know my jeans are a little loose, and my shirt is worn, but fuck her. She's had everything given to her on a silver platter. "Thank god, you all understand. None of you will ever sink so low to wear something someone else already wore like some little lezzy we all know. That's just so disgusting."

She takes a sidelong glance over at me. They all try to label me as a lesbian, even though I don't even know if I like girls or not. I've done nothing to appear gay. If I could, I'd take my tray and smack her over the head with it. I hate her so much.

"Don't pay any attention to her," Zoe says into my ear.

"What are you guys talking about, Whoriah? Little lesbians are sharing secrets," Leah says as her friends laugh at us.

"Whoriah's a lesbo," Tia says, she's Leah's little minion. The bell rings and they all get up and march off, giggling.

After school, I drive my brother home and can't help but sigh, seeing my dad's truck in the driveway. We head in as he's sitting at the table eating. He's already got a beer in hand as he watches highlights of a football game. "Make sure you little shits get the house cleaned up. I'm going out tonight and I want it spotless when I return."

"We'll take care of it," I say as I tuck a string of blonde hair behind my ear and sigh.

"Don't cock an attitude with me," dad says.

"I wasn't," I say.

"It didn't sound like it. It sounded like you had a little sigh at the end. Don't make me bruise up that pretty little face of yours," he says.

"I'm sorry," I say, holding my breath.

"That's better," he says as he returns his gaze back to the tv. We both sneak off to our rooms. Once he leaves, Ash helps me clean the house before I have to head off to work.

If school was bad, work is even worse. My boss is the biggest creep ever. He makes me get on ladders so he can feel me up and look up my skirt. That's why I only wear pants. The worst is that I have a constant feeling of helplessness. There's no one I can complain to since he's the owner and I really need this job.

Chapter 3: Moriah Weaver

The next day at school, I find myself in Leah's cross hairs once again. "Look at what Whoriah's wearing. Did you get that from the Salvation Army?" My face burns hot.

"It could be worse. At least she doesn't have to rely on daddy's money to cover her rotten attitude. They say beauty is on the inside. You must be ugly as hell," a girl with dirty blonde hair I have never seen before says as she walks up. She's wearing torn up jeans and a black tank top. Her arms are rather lean. You can tell she works out.

"And who the hell are you?" Leah asks as she folds her arms against her chest and looks the new girl up and down.

"I'm the girl not afraid to knock a bitch's teeth out if they piss me off. Trust me, I've done it before. Just look up Hayden Mcleod if you want proof. You'll find videos of me kicking some cunt's ass," she says.

"Whatever," Leah says as she storms off with her friends.

"Thanks for the save, but it probably won't earn you any popularity contests," I say to the new girl.

"That's okay, I didn't do it to be popular," she says as her eyes take me in. "So what's your name?"

"Moriah," I say.

"Oh, okay, now the nickname makes sense," she says.

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry, I hate bullies, so you won't ever hear me call you that," she says.

"So is what you said true? Have you knocked a cunt's teeth out?" I ask. "Well, not exactly. All the women I've fought wear mouth guards, and that makes it hard to knock their teeth out," she says with a smile.

"Wow, so wait, you have fought before?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, loads of time. My brother and I fight in MMA cage matches in the amateur circuits," she says.

"Wow, that's crazy. Honestly, you're not exactly the type I would have pegged as an MMA fighter," I admit.

"Why's that?" she says, crossing her arms against her chest and narrowing her eyes at me. "Is it because I don't look tough enough?"

"No, not at all. I just didn't expect someone as beautiful as you to fight in a cage or whatever," I say, and her cheeks instantly redden.

"Well, for your information, I'm actually pretty good," she says, sticking out her chest. "If you want me to prove it, you're more than welcome to pick up the gloves and get in the cage with me."

"I have no doubt you're good and I'll pass. You'd kick my ass. I'm not exactly a fighter," I admit.

She shrugs. "That's a shame, I'd love to get in the cage with you."

"Uhhh..." I tense up with fear.

"Relax, I'm just joking," she says with a laugh.

"Oh," I say, laughing awkwardly.

"Say, my brother and I are throwing a party this weekend because we're new to town. Come and bring your friends," she says as she leans against the locker. She's so close to me I can feel her breath against my skin. I feel a nervousness rush through me as if a flock of birds took off in my stomach. She's so pretty and chill. Her brown eyes seem to shimmer with confidence.

"Yeah. I'd love to come," I squeak out.

"Great, here put your number in my phone and I'll text you the address," she says, handing me her phone and I quickly punch my number in and hand it back. The bell rings and I can finally breathe again.

Chapter 4: Ashton Weaver

At lunch, all anyone talks about is the new kids. Twins just like Moriah and I, however they've instantly become popular. There's a bunch of videos on the internet of them in cage fights. Apparently they're both great at Mixed Martial Arts.

It's not like I'm jealous or anything, I just don't get how they can instantly be liked by everyone. We're not that different. We're both fraternal twins and yet they're the talk of the school...

Life is just so unfair. My friends have a video of the male twin, named Camdyn Mcleod up on their phone. He's in a cage fight and he's kicking the other guy's ass. He ducks and dodges the other guy's punches while hitting him with a few body shots before bringing an uppercut across his chin and a quick jab to the nose. The other guy tries to clinch up with him, but Camdyn hits him with a knee to the stomach and breaks away before knocking him out with a roundhouse kick. All my friends ooh and awe as they watch.

"That's not that impressive," I say with a sigh.

"Oh, come on, Ashton, as if you could do that," Elliot says.

"I could too," I say, sticking out my chest.

"Bull shit. Camdyn would kick your ass." Elliot laughs.

"I could beat him. I'd totally kick his ass," I say, knowing full well that's a lie.

"You could, could you?" someone says behind me. I look back and nearly shit my pants as Camdyn stands there. He's so tall and I can see how ripped his arms are as he has them crossed against his chest. He's got dirty blonde hair cut super short and a tattoo on his right arm of flames.

Shit. I can't back down or everyone is going to think I'm a pussy. "Yeah. I could."

He laughs. "Why not put your money where your mouth is! I'm throwing a party this weekend at my house. There's your chance to prove it. If you don't have gloves, I have a spare set. Let's see you backup your shit talking. Hell, I won't even throw a punch, won't need to in order to make you tap out."

Fuck me. I can't take him... Why did I have to open my big fat mouth? What am I going to do? If I back down, everyone is going to think I'm a pussy, but if I accept, he'll kick my ass. I have to accept. I'd rather get my ass kicked than look like a chicken. "Fine. I'll take you on."

"Ashton, I bet you a hundred dollars you can't beat him," Elliot says.

"I don't have a hundred dollars," I admit.

"Fine, if you lose, you have to dress up like a girl we all know you are," Elliot says.

"Fine, you're on!" I say without thinking.

"Good, you're all a witness," Elliot says to everyone else. He then holds out his hand. "Shake on it."

I reluctantly reach out and shake his hand. Camdyn stares down at me. "You better not chicken out. Talking shit is bad enough, but not honoring your word is even worse."

He walks away before I can say anything back.

"I totally got that on camera," Elliot says with a wicked smirk. He then replays it for everyone.

Fuck, I'm so screwed!

By the end of school, everyone has heard about the fight. I'm fucked. Crap, what am I going to do now? If I fight him and he kicks my ass, which he will, I'll have to dress up like a girl and get humiliated in front of everyone. I have no hope of winning that money which I could really use. I'm so fucked!

Chapter 5: Moriah Weaver

"Your brother is about to get his ass kicked," Elliot whispers to me during class. I look at him with a question.

He subtly texts me a video. I have to wait until class is over to watch my brother talk shit about the new kid, only to have him overhear and challenge him to a fight. God damn it, Ashton! Why can't he just keep his mouth shut? Just when I made friends with the new girl, Ashton goes and picks a fight with her brother. We all know he cannot back up his shit talking and this is only going to end badly.

I find him at our lockers. "Seriously, Ash? What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know, but you have to help me! There's no way I can fight him, but if I back out everyone is going to think I'm a loser," he says. He looks like he might throw up.

"News flash, Ashton, everyone already thinks you're a loser. Just go to Camdyn and admit you were wrong," I say.

"I can't do that, then people will think I'm a pussy," he says.

"Oh my god, is it worth getting your ass kicked?" I ask.

"I don't know, Moriah. I don't know what to do!" he says as he drags his hands down his face.

"You are such a dumb ass sometimes, I swear to god..." I say with a sigh as I storm off.

I find Hayden down the hall and pull her aside. "Can you please do something about your brother? He's threatening to kick my brother's ass."

"What do you want me to do about it?" she asks.

"I don't know, maybe talk some sense into him and have him stop this fight," I say.

"Your brother is the one who can do that. Just have him admit he was wrong," she says.

"I tried, but he won't do that. He's got his head too far up his own ass," I say.

"Why did he talk shit in the first place if he couldn't back it up?" she asks.

"I don't know. He has a hard time making friends, and he tries to act all manly in order to compensate," I say.

Just then, Camdyn walls up. Hayden turns to him. "Can you please call off the fight?"

Camdyn tilts his head. "Why would I do that?"

"Look, my brother is an idiot who doesn't know when to shut up," I say as I look him in the eyes. "There's no way he can even put up a fight against you."

"Look, your brother was talking shit, and now he's got to put his money where his mouth is. He better show up," Camdyn says.

"Look at you and look at my brother. You could literally end his life," I say.

"He should've thought about that before he opened his mouth," he says.

"Please, just stop this fight," I practically beg.

"I'll stop the fight if he admits he was wrong," he says.

"Fuck, he's never going to do that," I say.

"Then he better show up," Camdyn says.

Chapter 6: Ashton Weaver

The day of Camdyn's party arrives as Moriah and I get ready for it. "Are you seriously going to go through with it?"

"What choice do I have?" I ask.

"You can tell him you were wrong and you're sorry for talking shit," she says.

"I can't do that. Then everyone will think I'm a pussy," I say.

"If you go through with it, he's going to kick your ass and then you're going to have to wear a dress," she says.

"You don't think I don't know that? I don't know what to do," I say as my stomach turns in on itself. My stomach feels like it's full of rocks. I can't just back down or no one will take me seriously from now on, but if I lose, I'll be the laughingstock of the school.

I ride with Moriah as she drives us to their house. We pull up to a modular house out in the backwoods. The place is packed. Everyone from school is here. God, could this get any worse?

"It's not too late to back out," she says.

"I can't back out. I have to keep my word," I say.

"Fine, don't come to me when you're a bloody mess," she says as she gets out. I can smell smoke in the air from a huge bonfire.

We head up, and everyone stops what they're doing to look at me. I hear my name spoken and people are shocked that I showed up. People are placing bets on the fight and no one wants to bet on me. Instead, they're betting on how long it takes Camdyn to beat me. Even my so-called friends are betting against me.

"You showed up," I hear an all too familiar voice say. I look up to find Camdyn on the porch. "Good."

He's wearing just a pair of shorts without a shirt, showing off his ripped chest and a six-pack of abs. His arms are shredded. He's got a tattoo of flames on his one arm. I can hardly take my eyes off him. "Get the gloves, it's time for the main event."

His sister comes over with two sets of MMA gloves. She hands one of them to Camdyn and the other to me. I can't keep from trembling as I put them on. His sister looks at me. She shares his dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. "You're not going to take your shirt off? It'll get torn if you keep it on."

I look over at Moriah and slowly slip my shirt off. I'm really self-conscious about my body. It always looked so girly. My flat chest and stomach just have a feminine frame.

"Rules, no eyegauching or shots below the belt. Everything else goes," Camdyn says.

"You said you wouldn't throw punches," I say.

"Is Ashton afraid of being punched?" someone shouts out as they circle us. I think it's Elliot.

"That's fair, I said that. Besides, I don't need to throw a punch to beat you," Camdyn says.

"Questions?" he asks. I shake my head.

"Hayden will ref the fight. No rounds, we just fight until someone is knocked out or submits," Camdyn says.

I swallow the lump in my throat.

His sister steps forward in between us. "Both of you ready?"

Camdyn confidently nods. All eyes land on me. Once again, I swallow down my nerves and nod. "Then fight!"

Camdyn steps forward. I slowly circle him. As he gets closer, I just go wild and start swinging. None of my punches land before he puts me in a clinch. The wind gets knocked out of me as his knee slams into my stomach. Before I know it I'm swung over his hip and land on my back with him on top of me. He straddles my waist and I turn away from him onto my stomach. I feel his arm wrap around my neck and suddenly he's got me in a choke, with his feet hooking in between my legs. I can feel his breath on my neck.

He leans in and whispers in my ear as he chokes the life out of me. "I don't want to hurt you, just tap out."

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
737 Followers