The Bet Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he climbs to his feet and looks up at me as a smirk crosses my lips. "A bet is a bet. Are you going to follow through on your word?"

He looks around at everyone as they all wait for his reply. He slowly nods as tears fall from his eyes. I can't help but feel bad for him, but I want him even more.

"That a boy, or should I say girl," the kid who made the bet says.

Everyone laughs, and that makes me feel a little guilty. I didn't want to make him cry.

"Come here, let me help you. Come on, Moriah, give me a hand with your brother," Hayden says. She takes his hand and leads him into the house as his sister follows. I wait patiently for them to get ready. Eventually Hayden comes out "Now to present to you a new Ashton."

My jaw drops as I see Ashton for the first time. She looks just like her. Just like Kensley. She's beautiful. Gorgeous blonde hair, flawless honey colored skin, and such a petite frame. She's wearing a tank top with a matching plaid skirt that shows off a tiny bit of thigh before it's covered up by thigh high socks.

"No way that's Ashton," someone says.

"Damn, she's actually kind of hot," someone else says. Her eyes meet mine and they look surprised. Suddenly, everyone laughs and points as they take pictures and record her. My heart breaks watching.

"What a faggot!" I hear someone say, and that pisses me off.

"We always knew he was a sissy, now this just confirms it," a girl says. Even the kids he was sitting with the other day are laughing at him. He tries to cover up. Suddenly he takes off running as tears form in his eyes.

I take off after him.

Chapter 10: Ashton Weaver

I stand over the bridge and look down at the long drop to the bottom. My life is ruined. I should just jump and end it all. There is no way I can go back and face them with all the pictures that are now all over the internet. I can't go to school, everyone will pick on me. I'll never hear the end of it.

I wish I could just be someone else. Why was I born like this? I'm such a fucking loser. God, I am a girly loser with no hope of ever having friends, let alone finding love. They have pushed me around my entire life. I don't want to go on like this.

"You don't want to do this." I turn around to see none other than Camdyn walking up.

"What do you want?" I ask, wiping away my tears.

"Stop you from making a huge mistake," he says.

"Why? You're the one who humiliated me. No one will ever like me now," I say.

"That's not true. You're the one who was talking shit. I just taught you a lesson. And not everyone hates you. I don't," he says.

"Really? Why?" I ask.

"You made a mistake, we all do. You were shit talking loud-mouth a couple of days ago, but today, you put your money where your mouth is. And you held true to your word and honored your bet. To me that's worth far more than being able to fight or being a tough guy," he says.

"You really think so?" I ask.

"I know so. Now get away from the ledge and come back with me to the party," he says.

I look over the edge as my heart races further. I look back at him and slowly make my way from the edge. He grabs me and wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in tight. More tears fall and I really cry. I don't even know why.

He pulls me into a hug and gently pats my back. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay from now on."

He truly makes me believe him. The way his hand gently rubs my back is soothing, and I want to melt into his arms.

We made our way back to the party, his big muscular arm still wrapped around my shoulder. I look up at him. "You're not going to tell anyone about that, are you?"

"No, trust me. I don't want to hurt you," he says.

I bite down on my lip. "Thanks. Now can I change out of this?"

"I guess if you want... You know you look good, right? Seriously, you look hotter than most girls," he says, his words making my cheeks heat. Oddly enough, the remark makes me feel good. Maybe it's his approval that makes my heart beat faster, or the fact that he pretty much just saved my life. I really considered jumping. Still don't fully understand why, though. I mean, I guess I understand that my shit talking would make him upset. I just thought that he hated me for talking shit and like everyone else, he just wanted to humiliate me, but now I'm really confused. He seems so genuinely concerned about my well being.

Chapter 11: Camdyn Mcleod

We arrive back at my place, but before Ashton can sneak off and change, he gets cornered.

"Look at the little sissy faggot," a taller guy says. "Looks better in a dress than he does in boy's clothes. Maybe we should start referring to you as a girl because you're definitely not a man. No man would ever let someone dress them up like a bitch."

"Haha, yeah, he's a girl, there's no doubt about it," his friend says, who's just as tall but on the bulkier side. Kind of has a fat ass, if you ask me. Ashton completely cowers before them. His eyes fall to the ground as he shrinks in front of them.

"And yet he's got more balls than either of you two," I say as I march up between them, pulling Ashton behind me.

"Bull shit. That little sissy ain't got no balls," skinnier one says.

"He showed up when it mattered and fought me like a man. Are either of you willing to do the same?" I ask, stepping up.

Both of them take a step back. They don't say a word. They both know neither of them could take me. "We're just about to leave, anyway. This party is lame," the obvious leader says as they both walk away.

I turn to Ashton. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Thanks. Why did you stand up for me?" she asks as she looks up at me. I mean him. Fuck, he looks almost just like her. It's hard to not think about her when I look at him.

"You know what I hate more than shit talkers?" He shakes his head no. "Bullies. I hate them with a passion along with liars and disloyalty. I trust you're no longer going to talk shit anymore so you and I have squashed the beef and like I said earlier, you've earned my respect by showing up here tonight even though you and I both know you had no hope of beating me and I could really hurt you if I wanted to. You also kept your word and followed through with the bet. You have real courage. Who are those two, anyway?"

"Aaron and Zak. They're the biggest bullies in school and have made my life a living hell ever since I knew them," he says.

"Well, you no longer have to deal with them. If they give you any more trouble, come to me. I'll teach them a lesson. One that'll hurt a lot more than the one I taught you," I say.

He looks up at me with a glimmer in his eyes. He bites down on his lip. "Thanks, and I'm sorry for talking shit. Really, I am. I won't do it again, I promise. I just... I don't really have any friends and I've been picked on all my life for being small and girly looking. Most of the time, I try to act tough so people will leave me alone. I thought if I acted manly and talked shit, people would like me or respect me. I just wanted to be cool and fit in. Obviously that didn't work."

His words hit me right in the heart. God, he is so much like her. "You don't need to be a manly man to be respected, liked or cool. I like you as you are now."

"Like a girl?" he asks.

"Well, I mean, you look good, but I mean open and honest," I say.

His cheeks burn bright red. "Oh, thanks."

"How about you and I start over? You can go get dressed if you really want to and we'll have a beer or two as friends," I say.

"You really mean that?" he asks, looking up at me with hope in his eyes.

"Of course. I like you, Ashton. At least, I like you when you're not talking shit," I say with a smirk, and once again he blooms like a rose.

"Thanks. I thought you were a complete psycho asshole at first, but I was really wrong and I'm glad I'm wrong," he says with a smile.

"Eh, I might be a tad bit crazy. Only a madman would get in a cage and fight other people. Now hurry and go get changed, the beer will not drink itself. By the way, keep the outfit, it looks good on you and I'm sure Hayden won't miss it." His eyes go wide as his face turns beet red. He bites his lip before he hurries off inside. God, I want to make him mine.

Chapter 12: Hayden Mcleod

As the weekend ends, I can't get Moriah out of my head. Fuck, I just want her. I want her so badly. Just want to make her mine, and I want everyone to know it. I want to wrap my arm around her at lunch and make it clear to everyone that she belongs to me. I want her in my bed. Want to get down right kinky with her. I'm a dominant woman and I need a submissive girl who's willing to submit to me, but I also love a girl who's not afraid to speak her mind.

Besides, Moriah is drop dead gorgeous. That curly blonde hair. I just want to twirl it around my finger. I love how she stood up for her brother.

As my brother and I arrive at school, I seek her out. That's when I find that bitch who was picking on her last time, giving her and her brother shit.

"Looks like you two are actually identical twins. In fact, I think Ashton looks prettier than you," she says.

"That's rich coming from a bitch like you. You're just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside," I say as I march right up to Moriah.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" she asks, her eyes burning into me. "Do you know who I am? My dad owns this town."

"Bitch, I don't give a shit who your dad is. You step up to me, I'll rearrange your face with my fist. If I see you even so much as look at Moriah or her brother wrong, I'll make sure that you'll need dentures," I say as fear fills her eyes.

"Leave me the hell alone, you psycho!" she spits out before retreating.

"You're damn right I'm crazy. You don't want to fuck with me. I've knocked out dudes who are twice as big as your boyfriend," I say as she and her friends quickly run away.

"That was so awesome!" Ashton says.

"You know, you don't have to do that. I'm more than capable of defending myself. I don't need anyone to stand up for me," Moriah says as she walks away.

"I know. Look, I don't make friends easily. I was just offering an olive branch," I say as I quickly catch up.

"Your brother humiliated my brother," she says.

"I'm no more able to control my brother as you are with yours. Besides, it looked like they were getting along just fine afterward," I say.

She stops, and her face softens up. "You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just under a lot of stress."

"There's no need to apologize, you're just protecting your brother. I can relate and I respect that," I say.

"For what it's worth, you can be my friend. But it will not earn you any points here. If you haven't noticed, I'm not well liked by the popular girls," she says, with a light smile.

"For what it's worth, I hate popular girls," I say with a smirk. Her smile widens. "They're all just stuck up bitches."

She laughs. "I know, right?"

I can't help but smile. "I think you and I are going to be good friends. By the way, we're having a party at my place next weekend after Cam and my cage fight. You and your brother are more than welcome to come."

"You fight in the cage too?" she asks.

"Yeah, if you want you can come watch," I say.

"Uh, sure. That sounds exciting," she says.

"Great, you can ride with us," I say with a smile. She is definitely going to be mine.

Chapter 13: Camdyn Mcleod

I watch Hayden run off after Moriah, leaving Ashton all alone at his locker. However, just before I can catch him, Aaron and Zak push him up against the lockers. I rush up and knock Zak to the ground before shoving Aaron up against the lockers. "If either of you two so much as say another word to Ashton, I'll put you both in the hospital. And if it happens again after that, you'll end up in the morgue."

"Is there a problem out here?" a teacher asks as he steps out of his classroom.

I let go of Aaron and wrap my arm around Ashton's shoulders. "Not at all."

"Yeah, we were just talking," Aaron says, throwing me a death glare.

"Let's keep it that way," the teacher says before he eyes us all wearily. He then heads back into his room as Aaron helps Zak up.

They both brush themselves off before Aaron steps up. "You better watch your back."

"Don't write checks, your fists can't cash. If you want a fight, you're more than welcome to come over to my place. I've got a spare set of gloves," I say.

Aaron hesitates. "Whatever."

He and Zak walk away.

I help Ashton pick up his books and even carry them while I wrap my arm around his shoulder as we make our way down the hall. "We're having a party at my place on Saturday after my cage fight. You and your sister are more than welcome to come. In fact, why don't you come to my fight? Hayden's fighting too."

"Really? I've never been to a cage match before," I say.

"First time for everything," I say as we walk up on Moriah and Hayden standing outside a classroom, talking.

Moriah looks up at us. "Are you two friends now?"

I shrug as I let go of Ashton. "I don't see why not. The past is in the past. There's a few things I hate, and that's shit talkers, bullies and liars. Ashton was a shit talker, but he kept his word and honored his bet. He's gained my respect."

Moriah looks over at Hayden. Hayden only shrugs. Moriah lets out a sigh. "Boys..."

"Right? One minute they're fighting, next minute they're best friends," Hayden says. If things go right, we're going to be way more than friends. Ashton's going to be mine.

Chapter 14: Moriah Weaver

At work, I have to somehow rack up the nerve to ask my boss to leave early on Saturday. He truly creeps me out. He constantly sexually harasses me and because he's the manager of the store, there's nothing I can do about it if I want to keep my job and jobs are so scarce for high school students here. It's a super small town. The grocery store is one of the few places that hires.

I approach his office after I finish restocking the shelves. His door is open, so I knock on it. "Mr. Richardson?"

"Moriah, wow... You look real good today. I love the way you rock those tight jeans, they really show your figure well. Do a little spin for me."

I take in a deep breath and do as he asks. I'm so afraid of him. He's much bigger than me and it looks like he actively works out, so he's got broad shoulders and a chiseled chest. Although, he's got a bit of a beer gut. He has a constant five o'clock shadow that gives him a creeper vibe. Of course, his actions truly gross me out. "Yeah, you could easily be a model. Have you ever heard of a site called True Fans?"

"Thanks and yeah, I think so," I say as my heart races a little faster. Does he honestly think I'd do porn?

"If you ever want to make it big, I could help you. I know a thing or two about the site," he says. I'm sure you do. Fucking weirdo. I bet he's one of their best customers. "The trick to that site is you need a good partner if you know what I mean."

"I guess so," I say.

"Anyway, what's up?" he asks.

"I was wondering if I could leave early on Saturday?" I ask.

"What for?" he asks.

"My friend is fighting in a cage match and I'd like to go with her to watch," I say.

"You say you've got a friend who's a girl is fighting in a cage?" he asks, his eyebrows rising nearly to his hairline.

"Uh yeah," I say.

"Damn... That's hot. Where's this fight at?" He licks his lips.

"I'm not sure, honestly. I'm just along for the ride. She and her brother are, like, great at it. I'm not that knowledgeable about MMA," I say.

"What are their names? I've probably heard of them. I'm like an expert at MMA. I'm kind of a big deal," he says. Sure...

"Their names are Hayden and Camdyn Mcleod," I say.

"Oh yeah! I've heard of them. They've got a huge social media following. The twins of destruction. Hayden's fucking hot! Shit, I didn't know you were friends with them. Can you introduce me? I'd love to meet them," he says with a wide-eyed expression.

"Yeah, sure," I lie. There's no way in hell I'd ever make Hayden suffer your presence.

"Awesome, yeah, you can leave early, but you have to make it up to me by working late one of these nights to clean," he says.

"Sweet, thank you!" I say as I go to clock out.

---

At school the following day, my friends Zoe and Adele sit down next to me at lunch.

"So are you like dating that new guy?" Adele asks. "He's kind of hot, if you're into the rough and dangerous kind of guy."

"No, I'm not dating him and yeah, I guess so," I say. Although, I've never really thought about him all that much. Hayden has consumed my thoughts.

The two of them sit down at our table. My heart beats a little faster. Hayden's eyes meet mine, and I can't help but smile. "Hey!"

"You're coming this weekend, right?" she asks as she returns my smile.

"Yeah, I could get my boss to allow me to leave work early," I say.

"Great," she says.

"What's this weekend?" Adele asks.

"My brother and I have a cage match down state," she says.

"Really? That's crazy," Zoe says.

"You're both more than welcome to join us," Camdyn says, then he looks behind us. "Ashton! Over here! Sit with us."

Wow, that's weird. No one ever asks my brother to sit with them. I look over to see Ashton's face as red as a tomato. He darts over and sits down next to Camdyn. "We were just talking about the fight this weekend. You're coming right?"

"Uh yeah! Definitely," he says, nodding his head enthusiastically.

"Good."

"We'd totally love to come," Zoe says as she and Adele both nod.

"Great, you two have to meet my teammates who are also fighting," he says.

"Cage fighting has teams?" Zoe asks.

"Well, sorta. Our teammates are people we train with at our gym," Hayden says. "We spar with them and basically spend much of our time with them so they're basically like family."

"Are your teammates like you?" Zoe asks.

"Well, I guess. They're just Val and Dashaud. Val's a bit of a viper and Dashaud's pretty cool."

"Val's a badass. She's pretty much unbeatable in the cage. Thank god we're not in the same weight class," Hayden says.

"Yeah, Dashaud's a beast too. He's pretty much my brother," he says.

"Is Dashaud single?" Adele asks.

"Seriously Adele?" I ask. Both Camdyn and Hayden just laugh.

"Yeah, as far as I know," Camdyn says.

The bell rings as we finish up eating.

---

The weekend finally arrives and after I finish up with work, I rush home and quickly get ready before Camdyn and Hayden arrive. They arrive in a huge van that's big enough to carry like 16 people. Ashton and I head out as we're greeted by both Camdyn and Hayden. A black guy is driving the van and a beautiful woman sits in the front.

"That's Dashaud, and that's Valerie," Hayden points out. "Val, Dash, meet Moriah and Ashton Weaver."

We all greet each other before Hayden pulls me into the bus next to her, while Ashton sits in the row in front of us, next to Camdyn. We make one more stop to pick up Zoe and Adele before heading off.

It's not long before we arrive at the venue, and it's not overly packed. We follow them into the venue and as Dashaud, Valerie, Camdyn, and Hayden meet up with their coach, we head out to get seats. We're able to hold a few seats for the fighters.

Hayden's up first as she walks out in a black hoodie and short black shorts. Her opponent is a woman with a lot of tattoos. The ref checks both of them before they're allowed into the cage. Then Hayden's coach, a man with black hair along with a few other people who must be a part of her team, help her get out of her zip up hoodie and get ready. It looks like she's just wearing a sports bra, showing off a rock hard set of abs.

Both fighters meet in the middle where the ref goes over the rules. Then they head back to their corners and the fight begins. The tattooed woman approaches while Hayden circles her. She darts in for a few jabs before retreating, dodging the other woman's counters.