All Comments on 'The Bet Pt. 02'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy5 months ago

So fun! Next chapter please???

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20085 months ago

OMG as a cuckold Sissy CD, i have listened to my wife as she talks to her friends about the men she has slept with. It is so emasculating and i deserve it...but it is also erotic.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow5 months ago

I'm enjoying this story, but really...waxing doesn't hurt? It is very painful.

sashatvslutsashatvslut5 months ago

I can't wait for the next chapter; I am loving this story.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Great 2nd chapter. I can't wait to read about the party. I too am a sissy crossdressing faggot husband. This story is really turning me on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So cheating wife has zero respect for husband and seems intent on feminizing him and forcing him into relationships with men and having zero relations with him anymore based on the "not my husband, she's my sister" bit. Outs him to his co-workers and is inviting his boss to the party with the intent of forcing them together so his career is for sure ruined as the odds of him still being treated decently at work after this are slim to none. I get all that right?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah.....No! It's one thing to lose a bet and have to dress up for a party, It's another to be accepting of your wife fucking other guys. The author forgot the paragraph at the beginning where the husband breaks it to his wife, that while he loves her, he realizes he's gay. Not wanting to destroy a happy relationship, they decide he'll become her sister, allowing them to stay together and sharing a hot sex life. That makes alot more sense than a heterosexual husband losing a bet to play dress up for the weekend and accepting his wife cheating, fucking strangers and he's okay eating cum from her nasty snatch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm surprised her husband hasn't figured out that this is really his coming out party, where he is going to get used by his boss and all of his wife's friends' husbands.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You need chapter 3. I am on the verge of coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

YES YES YES! Great story! Need chapter 3!

mic1980devmic1980dev4 months ago

wow fucking great, please more, cant wait for the party and who and how many he sucks and get fucked, and how many of his coworkers and men he meet while shopping will be there ?? please write more, fucking great story, more such bets and turnouts

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

So when did the bet of dressing up turn into cuckolding?

Claudia69Claudia693 months ago

I like where this story is going..I love licking my wife's CUM Filled pussy..

Pavel246246Pavel2462463 months ago

Ok here's your duster and clean up your own mess, I'm going to the pub for a pint. Bye, pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous