All Comments on 'The Bet reLoaded Ch. 03'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well

Thought Marion was going to take him the rest of the way with a stranger in the middle of the night. He was ready.

Notice, he is hanging on to the fact that he is really a man and justifying this erotica as having to honor his bet with his wife.

Well, are you going to have him become a She-Male and become his wifes' personal slut buddy and go pick up guys together? Does he ever get angry if she is sucking and fucking another guy? Are we on the edge of his decision here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Shouldnt this be in Gay Male?

I mean, he likes the taste of cum, he likes being butt-fucked and he likes wearing woman's clothes...how is that not Gay? and the ending where he fucked some broad was just...lame. It was a piss poor attempt to show how "manly" he really is. Sorry; but it doesn't wash, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and swims, it's probably a duck, not a fish.

jomarjomaralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Well,

I considered putting it in the T/C category, but fetish seemed appropriate exactly because of all the things you mention: crossdressing, strapon, creampie and cum eating. Try not to over-analyze it (that's for the Loving Wives readers). Just go with it and enjoy it if it's your thing. If not, keep looking, you'll find something you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story! When does the next one come out? I've been waiting for a while so I thought I'd ask.

jomarjomarover 13 years agoAuthor
You're right 9/8/10 anonymous.

Life got in the way but I do need to wrap it up. Next couple of weeks!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
very nice

this is going along well, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More faggot shit...

.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

I'm glad you wrote it. love the series. I don't think he realizes how lucky he is. I hope they live happily ever after, but we all know how reality has a way of spoiling things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. When she brings in other people to their private relationship and games she crosses a line and asks for a divorce. Horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES