All Comments on 'The Bet: Repercussions YES'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What drivel.

For decades she tells him she loves him but she insults him while drugged and he can’t forget about it or let it go?

What fucking pussy. She needs to divorce him and find a real man, not this little boy pretending to be a husband. Seriously, if this were my story, it would end with the rapists in prison, her ex-husband living alone with only half the company and she would be fantastically wealthy, with her children and a new husband who lives her and trusts her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, I 'm just an anon, but Whackdoodle you must be a really fucked up individual. Drugged or not, that language coming from the love of your life has got to hurt. And what do you mean, "a new husband who loves and trusts her"? Did you read this story or just start spouting your man hating bullshit? The story clearly states that he trusts her to go out to clubs and dancing, sometimes with other men, on a regular basis. The only problem I have with the story is that bullshit old saw about not wanting to tell the nearly grown children the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

The ending makes it all better. Page 5 totally makes you think there was justice given, no matter by whom!

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Good story. Original and well done.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Way over the top and absolutely none of it believable but very entertaining.

sixinchschlongsixinchschlongover 2 years ago

Really liked your story. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unsatisfying...

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

8 Interesting story but a bit too worthy and too much air forpretty intimate explanation the resulted in the dolted in diagonals away from the line of the story and was disruptive.

Conceptually a good idea however the fact that the police were so corrupted and were protected all the way from the top down it's really beyond polite particularly says the perpetrator involved as a petty criminal.

The writer makes it sound like entire judicial service was in league with the rapists because they were being paid off.

This is all a bit far fetched.

As regard punishment why wait to the end all these legal maneuverings when all of these men could have been quietly disappeared and none would have been the wiser and she just would have been done.

Really it was just a bit too much.

Again conceptually a good story however the rest of it really attracted from it which is why it only gave you 3 stars.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Could have been good, but, honestly, it was hampered by poor writing, incoherent organization in places, and worse still, just plain bad story telling at times.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Good story in general...

...but poorly written, as others have said better than me.

3/-stars.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The author seems to be fascinated with scenarios where innocent women are, in effect, raped but appear to have engaged willingly. The subject is not worthy of much attention, as instead of the emotional issues that arise in actual cheating, it devolves into a revenge story against the perpetrators, and that tale is hardly compelling. Here, the perpetrators were so cartoonishly evil and so melodramatically rendered as to be cardboard cutouts, emblems rather than real characters. Yessir, just take the most socially prominent women of the town and beat the shit out of them, nobody will care. After a bit the absurdity of the scenes was sufficient to have me skim reading, it simply didn't matter what occurred, the revenge plotting was so...lacking in import and interest it was like watching traffic. I am sure there are those who find this very specific story telling arc of interest, I can't claim to be be of them.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Huh... the thing I find unlikely is that Tolbert would have more than *one* accident...

Much more likely he'd not survive the first one... unlikely the sentenced police would fair too well either...

Also, though well-deserved and then some, unlikely Smith would survive the razor-edged spike... that would require some pretty quick emergency surgery to keep him from dying from blood loss (again, well-deserved) or sepsis...

Maybe they should have just kidnapped them all and taken a page from Vlad the Impaler's handbook...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While the basic plot idea would have been interesting, the story reminded me of a bottle of pop, shaken, the cap released and spewing all over the place. Too much, too complicated and unnecessary.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

I love paybacks. The more ruthless, the better. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do married women accept drinks from strangers? That alone is cause enough to doubt a wife. You wrote a good and entertaining story. I certainly can overlook grammar and typos. My wife was drugged and I walked in on my boss screwing her while she was out cold. I pushed him out through the second story bedroom window. I went to the owner of the company and my boss was fired, then I quit my job and went to work for a competitor.

HenwynHenwynalmost 2 years ago

Wish fulfillment, but well done.

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

ND, you're writing in Loving Wives, so I suppose you've got thick skin; so I'll just go ahead and say it: Scotland is a weird place.

<>

The bureaucracy is so ancient that the flow chart of accountability is unimaginable except to a native. I'd love to see a diagram of it, but it would probably remind me of the last time I put together a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.

<>

I do believe you though, because I had a work friend--a buxom, bonny lady who had been quite the popular lass in her village until she fell in love with a US sailor--who needed her beau's shipmates to guard the front doors of the church while she was getting married. When I asked why, she looked at me like I was daft. "Mah auld boyfriend had bruthers, and he didna want me to get married. "

<>

Very provincial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic work! Grade A wordsmanship right there! Excellent job with the revenge. Shame the corrupt cops didn't have some accidents of their own and the fat pig was just allowed to retire, but overall fantastic work!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Very good long but well done.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Sorry but I know it makes good stories on here that I like but drugging a woman does not make her lose her mind like in this Tory to speak to her husband that way. A person still has a conscience.

Elias1Elias111 months ago

Drugged married women do not turn them into whores.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

Excellent!!! Thanks for a captivating tale!! This is the first of your stories that I have read, I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just like several other feministic propaganda pushing authors on this site, they take artistic license in their fictitious stories with many different reasons ie"martian slut ray" why it's not their fault they cheated, fkn seriously when have women ever accept blame or fault for their actions or confess and actually face any consequences, yep I'm sure it has happened but I've never seen or heard it.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress667 months ago

Uhhh well that was interesting

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First few stories I enjoyed but the crest are all about women being drugged. After a while they become repetitive!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

What? ¿?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??

🙈🙊🙉💨😳😡🤬🤬🤬

I hope there is more to the story. I feel like there should be. The ending seemeed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.