All Comments on 'The Bet - Rivalry and Humiliation'

by SmutBot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad. the slap was over the top as well as the fisting as neither was needed for the story. now we need another bet but with the same winner. doesn't have to be a party but still in some sort of public setting or maybe an all day submission, maybe some butt kissing or some split licking. Let us know if we will see a sequel, the story is worth it.

Pappasleaze!

SmutBotSmutBotabout 1 year agoAuthor

This story will be continued, experimenting with a few different directions for sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Problem is if a person like this was truely broken as you have shown. She would much more likely either 1) become a total submissive and not care about anything else except getting back to the feeling she has experienced, or 2) be completely and totally broken without any desire for much of anything going forward. The story was pretty good all in all. I think you could have shown us more and less telling. I hate to say but you cant FEEL a pussy grab a stap on like you can with a penis. That was over the top ridiculous.. I dont remember you ever showing Ashely taking off her clothes... she is just suddenly wearing a strap on. Still overall much better than average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I hope Emily will get addicted to the feeling of her pussy stretched to the limit in the next chapter, driving Ashley wild by actually enjoying what is going on and asking for more and more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous