The Bet - Rivalry and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party-goers had fallen silent, stunned by what they had just witnessed. Some were still watching her with a mixture of shock and awe, while others had turned away in disgust or embarrassment. Ashley was the only one who seemed unaffected, standing over Emily with a smirk of victory on her face.

Ashley looked down at Emily with a smirk on her face. "Looks you found your natural habitat, huh?" she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "You really are a slut, aren't you?"

Emily couldn't find the strength to respond, her mind foggy with exhaustion and pleasure. She lay there, her body twitching involuntarily. She felt utterly used and violated, but she couldn't help the sensations that continued to pulse through her. Her face was still sticky with Ashley's handprint. She lay there panting, her chest heaving up and down, while the party-goers looked on in shock.

"Damn, that was hot!" Ashley exclaimed, looking down at Emily with a satisfied smirk. "I think we've found a new favorite toy, boys." She gestured towards the other guests, who were all staring at Emily with a mix of shock and arousal.

Jack stood up and zipped up his pants, then turned to Emily. "You were amazing, little lady," he said, looking down at her pathetic form. "I don't think I've ever had a better fuck in my life."

Emily didn't respond, too lost in her own thoughts and feelings to even acknowledge his words. She felt so exposed and vulnerable, like everyone in the room was judging her and finding her lacking. But at the same time, she couldn't deny the way her body had responded to the stimulation. She felt a strange mixture of shame and arousal, like she was caught in a never-ending cycle of desire and degradation.

The party-goers continued to watch, some making comments or whispering to each other. Emily could feel their eyes on her, and she wished she could just disappear into the ground. Meanwhile, Ashley was still basking in her triumph, regaling the onlookers with tales of her past victories over Emily. She didn't even spare a glance for Emily, who was lying on the ground, completely broken.

It was only when the party started to wind down, and people started to leave, that Ashley finally turned her attention back to Emily. "Well, look who's still here," she said, with a sneer. "I guess you really can't get enough of me, can you?"

As Ashley walked away, still reveling in her victory, Emily couldn't help but feel a burning sense of anger and determination. She knew that she couldn't let Ashley get away with what she had done, and she was determined to find a way to turn the tables.

But even as she lay there, her body still trembling with pleasure, her first priority was figuring out if she would be able to walk right or sit down for the next few weeks.

12