The Betelgeuse Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Mr. Hansen, how many videos would I have to shoot?"

"Just one a month, so August, September, October, November, and December. We have to use up all our budgeted funds before the end of the year. You'd each make $5,000, tax free."

As soon as the door closed, the discussion began in earnest. Sonja piped up first, "I'd do it for less than $5,000, that's for sure."

"Are you sure you're not just saying that because you want the money or me for your slave, sister?"

Tara added, "Gee, would you let me walk your slave on a leash, Sonja?"

"No way," snapped Sally, "I could never live that down. I'd be so embarrassed. Besides, I only have to obey my Mistress."

Dee stepped in, "Mr. Hansen said you'd have to obey any free person. Think about that."

Sally did think about that and the more she thought about it, the hotter she got. "Well, I have to get graded anyways someday for college loans, so why not do it and pick up an extra five grand in the meantime. Besides, it may prevent someone from making the same silly mistake. Are you okay with it, Mom."

"I think it will be a great learning and humbling experience and build a stronger bound between you and Sonja."

"Oh wow, you have guts, girlfriend. I've got your back if anyone gets out of hand," Tara said, then gave Sally a big kiss.

When Mr. Hansen returned, he was elated to hear the good news. "Let's hurry and get to the vet down the hall, then you can go to get graded. There is a 'Sam, the Slave Man' shop in the mall so you get your grading done in private rather than be put on public display at Longhorn's or HCI.

I'm going to can cancel the BOLO. You can all wait in the hall on those benches. This should only take 10 minutes. I think she deserves some privacy her last few minutes as a free woman....you know, the whole breast chip and shots thing."

The vet greeted Sally and told her to fold over her lower lip. A quick but painful zap with a handheld laser and she had her Slave Identification Number, 0820-6233. Sally answered a few quick questions, which the vet encoded onto her chip, including her SIN and sister's name as her rightful owner, then injected it under her skin next to her right breast. She uploaded the information to the National Slave Registry and Sally was done....almost.

Doc Lily said, "Okay, drop your shorts and panties, I have to give you your shots, the first is to prevent pregnancy for up to one year and the second is a special concoction of 'horney juice' to help you get the Prime grade you deserve."

Sally smiled broadly and whispered, "Thank you, Mistress".

"You are done, 233, now get dressed and get out of here."

Sally dressed and gave Doc a big kiss on the way out.

As they were leaving, Mr. Hansen called out, "Sonja, bring your slave here, 10 a.m., Thursday, and we'll shoot the first Public Service Announcement."

Sally asked, "Can we stop by the house on the way to the mall? The nurse said I'd get a better grade if I were bare 'down there'.

(THE END?)

(Comments or suggestions are welcome from anyone, negative comments from published authors only, please.)

12