All Comments on 'The Bevington Academy Ch. 01'

by Sarahk100

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

Great start, need to move along a little faster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait for more!

This is amazing :)

imdanielle2imdanielle2about 11 years ago
Thank you

Can't wait for what ever is coming next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a little far fetched

I will bet that the strawberry scented air and strawberry drink are drugged to help control the boys to feminize them. But your story is unbelievable in that no FBI agent would go undercover unarmed, with no backup and no way to get word out to call for help. No cell phone to call for more agents to give him some help. He all ready knows that there is a problem going on there to change the boys into girls. He knows who is involved, but not the why. The FBI would send agents to check up on Dan if they did not hear from him in a short time of him being there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Promising start

@ last Anon. Perhaps the FBI could send in another sissyboy agent to keep our hero company. Then they can drink from the same glass of strawberry milkshake like sissy lovers. In this environment, I suppose the FBI agents would have to improvise on weapons. Let me think...

imdanielle2imdanielle2about 11 years ago
Idiots..

Some of you people are ass-waffles .. If you do not like the story, then move on and don't read any further.. WOW... You people who attack people on here need to get a life and remember to treat others as you would wish to be treated!

@Sarahk100 .. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories, it's people like you who make these sites work..

Thanks again.. Danielle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Good Story

A very good story. I liked it a lot. I want to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is this based on the traptions at 7chan's /di/?

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 11 years ago

How do I enroll in this school ? Pleeeeasssee !!!! I'll be a good girl !!! I promise !!!!! I would even take the strawberry essence direct into my veins, but please, I want to be part of the Bevington family !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous