The Bicycle Accident

Story Info
Helpless boy is humiliated.
6.5k words
3.92
38.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

***

Peter was a strapping, good looking 18 year old high school senior. He was the most popular boy on campus. He ran track and field, played football and basketball. He was an all round sports hero at school. His golden blond locks of hair accentuated his deep blue eyes. If you looked up gorgeous in the dictionary his picture would appear.

Peters folks had booked a three week cruise and the afternoon they boarded and left Peter had a nasty bicycle accident. He wasn't seriously injured but had seriously sprained both wrists and ankles. He was left nearly helpless to attend to himself and would need looking after for a while.

The hospital office had tried to contact his folks but since they were at sea it was impossible. The only relatives they could locate were three great aunts who lived together on the outskirts of town.They were his deceased grandmother's sisters. The family was not a close one. They only saw each other at weddings or funerals.

The hospital was small and overcrowded and didn't have the bed space to keep him since he wasn't seriously injured. The aunts were contacted and told about the parents being unavailable and Peter's condition. They accepted responsibility for his care and he was released into their custody.

Peter tried to get them to drop him off at home explaining that he'd be ok by himself. The aunts would hear nothing of it. They relayed the obvious to him that he couldn't even feed himself in his present condition. They would take him to their house and look after him till he was recovered enough to care for himself. He really didn't have a choice.

The aunts were able to get him inside using an old wheelchair one of them had used when she had broken her leg. It was late when they arrived and started preparations for bed. Peter was put in the downstairs bedroom rather than trying to climb the stairs. Since he couldn't undress himself the aunts removed his shirt pants.. Since he had no pajamas there he slept in his underwear. It took all three Anubis's to move him from the wheelchair into the bed. It was probably comical to see from a distance.

The night was uncomplicated. Peter had been given some pain medication in the hospital which allowed him to sleep through the night.

As he woke up the next morning he could feel the soreness from his injuries. His wrists and ankles felt extremely painful with the slightest movement. He also quickly came to the realization he desperately needed pee. His normal morning pee had been added to by not going since before his accident yesterday evening.

He called out to his aunts to obtain their attention. Hilda, the eldest came into his room smiling and wishing him a good morning.

"Aah———-I aah———-I need toooo aah—————use the restroom, please," Peter said. About that time the other two aunts, Grace and Maude came into the room. All three of them picked him up and hurried him to the toilet and balanced him there.

At that moment they all realized Peter couldn't even pull his underwear down to start urinating. Hilda took the lead and reached down and lowered his underwear to his knees so he could start peeing.

After relieving himself he then realized he was being held up by three older women with his underwear around his knees. Embarrassment flooded his body. There he was with his well endowed penis hanging out for the aunts to see.

Hilda asked, "All done dear?"

"Yes, can you please pull up my underwear now?" Peter timedley asked.

"Of course sweetie," she said as she pulled them back up, covering his private's once more.

They decided to just carry him around instead of lifting him in and out of the low sitting wheelchair. They moved him to the kitchen for breakfast. He felt very odd sitting in the kitchen in just his underwear. The aunts discussed his wardrobe and told him they would get him something appropriate.

After breakfast they gave him a pain pill that the hospital had given them for his comfort. They then carried him back back to his room to rest. He was to get plenty of rest and stay in bed as much as possible.

Peter slept most of the morning and afternoon. Drowsy waking from time to time for a few seconds. Late that afternoon he finally roused awake. Again his bladder was full and he needed quick relief. Calling again for someone to help the aunts come to see what he needed.

"I need to use the restroom again," he said.

Hilda explained that they had gone shopping while he was asleep and gotten some essentials. She then reached down into a shopping bag and pulled out a male urinal.

"We discussed things and decided we're in no condition to be lifting or carrying you from room to room all day." Grace added. "It's going to be much easier if we bring the restroom to you.

Hilda brought the urinal over to the bed and pulled back the sheet.

She and the other two aunts then realized that each time he needed to go they would still have to lift him up to pull down his underwear and then again to pull it back up. The decision was made right then to just completely remove his underwear and leave them off for convenience.

Peter was petrified when he learned that was their plan. Was he just to lay around naked under the sheet?

As he was taking all this in, Hilda placed the urinal next to his penis. Peter's penis was laying toward his right thigh facing away from the urinal opening. Without warning Grace took hold of his penis and placed it in the opening. Peter finally started going after a bit of being pee shy. He couldn't remember being more humiliated, naked peeing in front of three older women.

When he finished Hilda removed the urinal and Grace grabbed a nearby kleenex and dabbled the end of his penis to catch the last drops. Again total embarrassment filled him. His penis had just been handled by the crooked fingers of two old women.

"So are you just going to leave me naked here?" Peter asked.

"Well sweetie we're old and can't do heavy lifting and carrying so it is our only option right now. Of course we'll keep you covered with a sheet or something." Maude replied. "It will just make things so much more simple for everyone, dear."

The thought of him being exposed naked several times a day terrified him. He didn't even like getting naked in the locker room. Many times he would skip showering with his teammates and wait till he got home to shower. He was just uncomfortable being seen naked. He's penis was so large it drew attention and that's what he wanted to avoid. Others gawking and staring at his endowment was terribly embarrassing for him.

Once it was settled that it would be less stressful for the aunts to have things their way it was time for lunch and another pain pill. Peter slept till dinner time when the aunts gently woke him up to eat.

While they were eating Hilda informed him that his school had been informed of his accident and present situation. They were told that someone from the school would bring his assignments out to them so that he wouldn't fall behind.

After dinner was over there was a knock on the front door. It was Miss Smith, his home room teacher at school. Miss Smith was one of, if not, his favorite instructors. She was always so prim and proper. Always impeccably dressed and perfectly quaffed. He had her held high on a pedestal.

The aunts brought her into his room. She seemed a bit flustered when she saw him bare chested. She kept averting her eyes, looking down at the paperwork she had brought.

She finally asked, "Peter how are you? I'm so glad that your injuries were not more severe. It would appear you are on the way to regaining your good health, with the excellent care you are receiving from these ladies."

Peter smiled and nodded and blushed, still too shy to say anything out loud.

Hilda spoke up and added, "Yes we're getting things organized, it's taken some trial and error though."

Miss Smith continued, "So you injured your wrists when you had your bike accident?"

Peter nodded again and was about to speak when Grace interrupted with, "Oh my dear he not only injured his wrists but also his ankles, he's hardly able to function." While she was explaining his injuries she moved next to his bed and lifted the sheet to show his ankles. In doing that the sheet lifted off his left side revealing his naked side from top to bottom.

Miss Smith gasped as she realized he must be completely naked under the sheet. She could see his naked side from his foot to his shoulder.

Both she and Peter blushed when they both realized what had happened. Just before she looked away Grace moved the sheet to recover him but raised it enough that Miss Smith caught a glimpse of his blonde pubic hair and the outline of something long and thick.

Just as things started to normalize Peter felt an agonizing pain in his abdomen. It occurred to him that he had not had a bowel movement in days. The pain medication had constipated him so there were no urges. But now it was an urgent pain that was happening regardless of what he did.

Peter screamed, "Oh my god I've got to go to the bathroom NOW! My bowels are moving NOW!"

He couldn't believe this was happening. It came on instantly before he could do anything.

From under the bed aunt Maude grabbed a bedpan, ripped the sheet completely off him and started shoving it under his bottom. She asked for help lifting him up a bit to squeeze it under his bottom. All four women took hold of him and lifted him on top of the bedpan. This gave all four of them a close up view of everything. His enormous penis and full balls along with a birds eye of his puckered pink ass hole.

Then all at once Peter expelled a blast of gas which echoed in the bedpan making it louder than it normally would have been.

Peter absolutely knew he was going to die of embarrassment on the spot. He wished he could die right there. He would never be able to face Miss Smith again. He was going to have to switch schools, his life was over.

There he was naked to the world, not a stitch of clothing, in front of his favorite teacher. Not to mention he had just farted in front her. She had probably seen his ass hole open up enough to expel his gas. Total and complete humiliation.

Everyone was still standing there, not moving. What were they waiting for?

He felt the bedpan being removed from underneath him. He sat there still naked to the world.

Hilda finally broke the silence with, "Well Peter you should feel so much better after that. I'm so glad Miss Smith was here to help us with what could have been a sticky situation."

Miss Smith with her eyes still affixed to Peters privates finally said, "Yes me too. I was so happy I could help."

No one had bothered to pull the sheet back over Peter's naked body. He was still sitting naked in a room full of women.

Miss Smith started telling him and the aunts what school work he would need to do to keep up with his class. The aunts were asking her questions about how she was going to keep up with his progress. Miss Smith told them she and possibly others from school would be checking in on him from time to time.

He couldn't believe nobody had even attempted to cover his nakedness up. Everyone was acting like it was perfectly natural for them to be there while he was naked and exposed.

Finally Grace spoke up and said, "Peter you might get a chill here let me adjust that." And with that she pulled the sheet back over him covering his nakedness. Miss Smith left shortly after that with plans to return to check on his progress.

The rest of the day and evening went quietly by without incident.

The next day after lunch Peter once again took his pain pill and drifted off into a pleasant sleep. He was awakened by aunt Maude entering his room with a large pan and several towels. She explained to him that it was an opportune time for his bath. It seemed that his two other aunts, Hilda and Grace, played cards every week with two neighborhood older ladies and that was today. And that she could bathe him while they were busy.

Still groggy from the pain pill he didn't pay too much attention to what she was doing. He was basically in and out of sleep as she gave him a sponge bath. He did come to life and realized his penis was rock hard. His aunt was washing his privates and had stimulated him to an erection. He gasped and said, "Aunt Maude, I'm so sorry. I was half asleep, I didn't know I was getting harrr————an erecti———-I mean...I'm so sorry."

"Oh Peter, your a young healthy boy and things like this happen. Don't be concerned. Now I'll be right back with some clean rinse water." And out of the room she went. He couldn't stop feeling embarrassed, pooping a woodie while his aunt was bathing him. But then it wasn't really his fault, he had been half asleep when it happened.

He glanced down at his rock hard throbbing penis. It wasn't going away. He wanted so much for it to be completely gone when his aunt returned. He tried thinking of other things to take his mind off his current situation but nothing was working. Sad things, happy times, anything to get rid of it. His mind flashed back to yesterday and Miss Smith seeing him totally naked. His ass hole being served up for her to view. Nothing helped, if anything these thoughts were making his penis even harder.

He then heard his aunt on her way back to his room. He shut his eyes tight hoping if he didn't see her she wouldn't be able to see him.

After hearing nothing he thought maybe she had seen he was still very erect and left to give him time to readjust.

He opened his eyes and turned toward the door. There were his other two aunts and their two guests that had been playing cards. Oh god no surely he had fallen back to sleep and was having a terrible nightmare. But now he was awake and the four of them were standing there staring at his throbbing erection.

"Peter," Hilda said. "I brought our guests in to introduce them to our house guest but was unaware of your———-aah———-aah———physical state. You really should have your sheet pulled up." As she said those words she walked over and covered his erection with the sheet. If possible this made his erection seem even more obvious. Plus the instant the sheet touched the tip of his penis it absorbed the liquid now being emitted.

None of this was being overlooked by any of the women.

Peter started spitting out that Maude had been giving him a sponge bath while he was partially asleep and he had not realized what that was doing to his body. He begged for their forgiveness and told them how very, very sorry they had to witness his embarrassment and humiliation. He explained to them that he never appeared naked in front of anyone and that he was terribly shy about his naked body.

About that time Maude returned with the fresh rinse water and verified Peters story. He had indeed been mostly asleep while she washed his private areas. She had noticed his growing penis but needed to complete the bath so she continued and shortly after he awoke.

The women all seemed to accept the story coming from the elder aunt and seemed much more relaxed, smiling and nodding at Peter.

During this last bit of conversation his penis had subsided some but was still more than half hard.

Just as everything was calming down Maude whipped the sheet back off of him exposing his naked body to everyone yet again. She then proceeded to rinse his body with warm clean water on her cloth. She started with his, again, hardening penis. With only a couple of wipes he was rock hard once more.

She then asked for assistance to help roll him on his side in order to wipe his bottom clean.

Peter was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe this was happening. Not only had she reignited his penis to a full erection she now wanted to expose his ass to the strange women.

All four women came over to the bed. With two on each side they rolled him over onto his side. Maude had them lift the leg on top straight up so she could get behind his balls and his undercarriage.

Peter felt like a thanksgiving day wishbone being pulled apart. The two neighboring women had a close up view of all of Peter's most private areas.

Maude concluded her rinse by spreading his ass cheeks and wiping his crack clean, passing over his ass hole many, many times.

Peter's penis was now gushing gobs of natural lubricant. The neighborhood lady, lowering him from his front, dragged her hand across and all the way up to the tip of his penis head. Peter felt he was about to cum but at the last minute the feeling subsided. When Peter was on his back again he saw a string of his boy fluid running from his penis tip to the neighborhood woman's hand. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Maude finally replaced the sheet and the ladies were chatting as they exited his room. Peter was so humiliated he turned his head away from them and starred at the wall till they were gone. In all his life he would have never suspected anything like this ever happening to him. He was the most popular boy in school. He was looked up to by most everyone. He dated the most beautiful and popular girls. Why oh why was this happening to him.

The aunts decided to give him two pain pills to ensure he got a restful night's sleep after the rough day Peter had been through.

Peter was slowly waking up this Saturday morning. The pain pills from last night had really knocked him out. He was so groggy he couldn't seem to completely wake up. He felt weird, attributing it to the pills. One thing he knew for sure he had morning wood big time.

He heard movement outside his door assuming it was the aunts going about their daily activities. Still in his fog of waking up he knew he needed to will his morning wood down so when the aunt came in with the urinal he'd be able to use it. He still felt something was off but couldn't put his finger on it.

Suddenly his door opened and Hilda and Grace entered his room. Hilda announced, "We heard you rustling around and figured you were awake. We have a wonderful surprise for you."

Peter wondered what kind of surprise could they possibly have for him?

"Your school friends stopped by to surprise you since it was the weekend. Come on in, he's awake now." Hilda instructed the students in the hall.

As the students filed in his room Peter wasn't recognizing any of them. Then it dawned on him, these were students from the groups at school he always avoided. The geeks, the ugly chicks in clubs nobody else wanted in, the fat chicks he never gave a glance at. He didn't know any of these people in fact he detested the sight of these people.

Peter finally asked, "What are you all doing here? I don't really know any of you." He then asked, "Where are my real friends from school, the cheerleaders, my teammates?"

His aunt Grace chimed in with his answers. "It seems these students thought it would be a nice thing to do, to visit a sick fellow student. You don't seem very appreciative of their concern."

"It's just I've never had any connection with this group, we travel in different circles," Peter explained.

"Seems to me you are being very rude, you could at least be grateful for their visit, Grace said.

"Well yes it's nice they did that but not right now, I've got a situation going on that is more important." Peter quietly said.

"What in the world could be more important than get well visitors?" Hilda spoke up saying.

With Grace standing next to him he tried to whisper, "It was early morning for him, since the pills had made him sleep longer than normal, and that he had not yet been able to urinate."

Grace with a puzzled look on her face strode over to Hilda and whispered something to her. Hilda shrugged her shoulders and walked over to Peter's bed. She reached underneath the bed and revealed the urinal in her hand.

Peter gasped with the thought of what she might do next. Surely she wouldn't have him use the urinal with these students, he despised, in the room. Besides that he still had his morning wood, but for some reason it was still laying flat against his stomach.

12