The Bicycle Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda made an announcement to the students in the room, "Peter hasn't been to the restroom yet this morning so I'm sure he would appreciate your all's looking away while he uses his urinal"

Peter turned deep shades of red completely embarrassed, in front of these strangers, from what she had just said.

Peter started to object just as Hilda lifted the sheet just enough to fit the urinal under it. She suddenly shrieked, throwing the sheet off completely and dropping the metal urinal. Her actions drew the attention of everyone in the room.

Peter looked down to see what had caused aunt Hilda's reaction. His erect penis lay in a pool of dried cum. He had obviously had a massive wet dream during his medicated sleep. It appeared, at first sight, the crusty emission had deformed the head of his generous penis. It looked scaley and abnormal.

Hilda had realized what had happened and ran from the room. All the students Peter despised were standing there gazing at his totally naked body including his erection. Realizing this he shouted for Grace to quickly cover him up.

Just as Grace grabbed the sheet to cover him Hilda re-emerged with a wet cloth and started wiping the crusty cum off Peters abdomen and erect penis. This action electrified his penis and it started bobbing and throbbing.

The room full of his peers were starstruck watching all these humiliating things happen to the conceited ass hole. Peter could hear snickering and outright laughter coming from them. He wanted to absolutely die of embarrassment. He would be seeing these students when he was back at school. Every time they looked at him from now on they would remember seeing him totally naked with a throbbing erection.

"Aunt Hilda, please stop that, you're just making things worse. Now I really, really need to pee." Peter expressed urgently. He most certainly did not want to add to his humiliation by urinating on himself.

Hilda again put the urinal up next to his penis. She grabbed it and tried to bend it down to fit in the device. It was way too rigid to move past standing straight up toward the ceiling.

"Ouch," Peter screamed out. "That hurts! It wont bend that way."

Two of the pimple covered boy students came forward saying, "Leave this to us, we know what to do in a situation like this." One boy on each side of him lifted him up onto his knees and bent him forward laying his shoulders on the bed. With his naked ass sticking high up in the air and his penis now pointing downward they stuck the urinal underneath his stiff penis. This allowed Peter to start peeing.

There he was sprawled on his bed with his ass pointing to the sky and him peeing in front of strangers. This would be a vision hard to erase from anyone's memory.

Adding insult to all this the geek holding Peters penis inside the urinal was slowly stroking it, keeping it rock hard. When he finished peeing the two boys raised him back up onto his knees. This position left his penis pointing out and up. The last couple drops of pee ran down the underside of his penis before the guys laid him back down on his back.

Just then the rest of the students rushed over to his bed and started hugging him as they said get well and good by. Many of them took this as an opportunity to grab, touch, rub and stroke his rock hard penis as they leaned over him. A few of them fondled his magnificent balls and at least two of them ran a finger under his balls to reach his puckered hole. There was absolutely nothing he could do to stop them. All these ugly, overweight uncouth people touching his prime body was making him sick. The fact that they had even had the opportunity to see him naked was mind blowing.

After dinner that evening all three aunts came into his room. They gathered around him somberly.

"We are concerned about your———-aah———-problem." Maude said.

Peter aquardely asked, "What problem are you talking about?"

Hilda spoke up and said, "It's your seemingly always erect penis. Every time there's a group of people here you developed an erection. How long have you had this affliction?"

Peter answered back, "There's nothing wrong with me. These have just been strange coincidences, that's all."

"What about that mess we found this morning? Maude asked. "That behavior is just not acceptable. We can't have that happening again."

Peter replied, "That just happens to young boys, it's perfectly natural."

"Well it seems to us that you are just producing too many erections and that's not natural." Hilda explained. "We have consulted with other about your condition and————"

Peter interrupted her with,"You've spoken with other people about my erections? How could you do such a thing? Who have you told about my ————'problem' and why would you do that? I don't want anybody knowing about my erections."

"Irregardless we think we have the answer to your 'problem' and we'll get started with that tomorrow." Maude said.

"What does that mean? What answers? What starts tomorrow?" Peter asked.

Hilda gave him a double dose of his pain medication again and told him not to be concerned about it this evening and they would discuss it more later.

Peter woke to bright sunshine streaming through his window. For the first few seconds of consciousness Peter's mind was free from everything that had occurred since his accident.

All three aunts brought his breakfast tray in with them. Maude greeted him with the usual,"good morning sweetie".

His morning wood was only about half hard this morning so she was able to maneuver it into the urinal without much resistance. As she removed it from the urinal it slapped back against his abdomen making a sharp noise.

Hilda came out with, "I see your still having persistent erections Peter."

Peter, embarrassing, tried to explain that it was quite normal for a young man his age to experience this.

The aunts came back with, they didn't think there was anything 'normal' about his being erect in front of crowds of people.

He saw that he was not making any headway on his argument. They were just not accepting any reasonings except theirs.

"We've arranged a session this afternoon that we think will help with this situation," Hilda commented.

Peter asked, "What do you mean session? What's going to happen? What's this all about?"

The aunts told him not to worry. They had consulted with others and had come up with what they thought was going to be the most helpful solution for everyone.

Peter's mind spun in every possible direction. "What could they possibly have in mind? Who had they consulted with? Who was 'everyone'?"

After lunch had been served and cleared away Peter heard some commotion in the far end of the house. He knew this was probably the 'session' the aunts had mentioned earlier. His nerves were getting the better of him wondering what was about to occur. Since his penis was to be a part of whatever was happening this afternoon he felt it rousing.

His door opened and along with his three aunts were the two older women who had seen him naked and hard the day they had been there to play cards. With them was a new woman. She was dressed similar to what he considered a nuns habit. The six of them walked over to his bedside.

"Peter this is sister Mary," Hilda said. "We have been discussing your ————aah———problem with her. She was in charge of a boys school for many years. Her experience with young men and their———aah growing pains is extensive. We have consulted with her and several others as to the best approach to take."

With that said, Sister Mary smiled at Peter and ask him how he was feeling and to please try and relax. She merely wanted to ask him some questions to try and get to know him better.

He cautiously smiled and answered, "Ok, he would try."

"How long have you had this situation?" she asked.

"Sister, I don't have a situation," he answered.

"So you think becoming erect in both a small or larger group of people is a normal thing to do?" Mary asked.

Peter quickly responded, "I don't do that, sister."

She replied, "Its been reported by several sources that indeed you do become erect when in public view."

"There have been extenuating circumstances when that occurred," Peter explained.

"Oh really, can you explain that in further detail please?" She asked.

Peter relayed that in one instance one of his aunts had been bathing him and he had become aroused when she washed his privates. And that she had left him uncovered and exposed when the other women walked into his room. Then he told her of the other times and that none of them had been his fault.

Sister Mary looked at Peter and said, "That's a very typical answer for you young boys. But I do not believe that story and this is why."

At that point sister Mary ripped the sheet covering Peter's naked body off him. This revealed Peter's enormous erection.

During all this discussion of his erect penis in front of all these women, Peter had gotten hard. Sister Mary had noticed the movement under the sheet and knew what was happening.

Peter screamed, "You can't do that, it's not fair. I wasn't ready for that. It's just because you are all in here and we're talking about my penis. It's a combination of things, that's all."

"Please Peter, don't fight the truth. It is physically erotic to you to be seen naked and aroused. I have seen this phenomenon in boys before. It's not a fatal flaw and can be treated if caught in time. There are proven methods to help conquer this affliction. And that's what we're here to help you with today." Sister Mary explained.

With that sister Mary announced it was time to begin the treatments and to gather the others.

Peter, astonished, thought, "What others can she possibly mean?"

His thoughts were quickly answered. Miss Smith, his favorite teacher, entered his room followed closely by at least a dozen of the students that had been there earlier that week.

Peter quickly asked, "What are all these people doing here?"

"These are the people you have exposed your erect penis to and because of that they are part of the treatment. If you are exposed and humiliated beyond your limits you will no longer feel the need to become erect in front of them."

"You must be out of your mind. That's not a proper treatment for anything. Please you can't mean what you said, please!" Peter begged.

"See just the thought of it is starting to work. He's beginning to think about the embarrassment and humiliation he's going to encounter." Sister Mary said.

With that statement she took hold of his throbbing penis and began to softly stroke it.

Peter screamed, "Stop that, what do you think you're doing. Aunt Hilda, Grace please make her stop."

Hilda responded, "This is for your own good Peter. You will thank us after all this is over, you'll see."

"No,no,no this is so wrong," he screamed. "I'm the most popular guy in school. I'm the most handsome boy too. None of these people should ever see me naked much less being masturbated. PLEASE STOP THIS,"

Sister Mary then instructed others to come closer and get involved in touching and feeling Peter all over. "This will help defuse his desires to be naked in public."

The folks in the room moved close and he felt hands all over his body. There were fingers squeezing his nipples. He felt hands on the inside of his thighs rubbing up against his balls. Hands were now caressing his ball sack and just under it. Miss Smith now had a firm grip on his engorged penis, they were evidently taking turns stroking him.

Peter pleaded once again for them to stop. He thought he might die of embarrassment on the spot, he even wished he would at one point.

"No Peter we're not going to stop. We are helping you get over your obsession with your nudity and showing off your erection." Sister Mary said.

She then asked two of the larger girl students to grab his legs and lift them up to expose his puckered ass hole.

"No no" again Peter sacreamed, "Not that PLEASE don't expose my ass hole, please."

With that the large girls brought each leg up and back toward his chest. This action gave everyone at that end of the bed a clear view of his pink hole.

"Go ahead, anyone that's interested and touch his most private area. This will help with his humiliation, boys are very protective of that area." She said.

One of the extremely overweight pimple faced girls placed her fat finger on his hole and started rubbing it.

"No, not you of all the people here, not you." Peter grunted.

The overweight girl leaned in and whispered, "I've always wanted to bring your pompous ass down a few notches and now's my chance, pretty boy. With that said, she shoved her oversized index finger past his sphincter and up inside his ass. After moving it all around tickling his prostate she slowly withdrew it with a devious smile on her fat face.

Peter let out a sigh of relief when her finger left his hole. The pain had been intense until she reached his prostate and then it changed to pleasure. As his temporary relief gave him a bit of pause it was short lived. The fat fingered girl proceeded to bring her index finger up to and into his mouth. He realized the finger that was just in his ass hole was now in his mouth.

He thought he might upchuck but there was too much other activity being done to his body that it passed.

Peter was feeling so out of it he thought he might pass out. But at the same moment he felt that familiar feeling starting in his balls. He was approaching orgasm. It hit him, oh god no he was about to ejaculate in front of, his aunts, his favorite teacher, students from his high school and some strange older women.

Somehow he had to stop this from happening but how? His mind was racing on any thing to stop the inevitable rush of cum.

It was too late. All the signals were there and it was going to happen.

Again the overweight girl saw he was about to cum and pushed his legs even further up so that his penis head was pointed directly at his face. Peter felt the explosion start and groaned loudly. This allowed the first rope of creamy white hot boy juice to shoot deep into his mouth. The following streams plastered his handsome face covering it from forehead to chin.

Sister Mary directed everyone to release their grips on him and Peter collapsed back onto the bed. She also told them to take a good look at him for a final and total humiliating moment.

Peter, still mostly out of it, noticed everyone exiting the room. He felt a tinge of relief. He had been humiliated beyond anything he could have imagined. Everyone in that room had seen and touched all of his body. They had witnessed someone insert a finger up his ass. They had seen him shoot his own cum in his mouth and then cover his face in it. He would never, never be able to face any of these people again.

Just then he caught movement near the door. He glanced only to see the overweight girl from his school. The one who had fingered his ass and then stuck that finger in his mouth. The thought of it again churned his stomach.

She greeted him with a smile. Pulled out her phone and before he realized what she was up too, snapped a number of pics of him and his cum covered face.

"Insurance pics ass boy," she said laughing. Then she took her ass index finger again and swiped it across his face picking up gobs of his now cold cum. As her finger approached his mouth he quickly shut it tightly. She simply laughed and with her other hand grabbed and squeezed his nose shut. In a matter of seconds he was forced to open his mouth to breathe and she jammed that finger into his mouth wiping the cum inside. He was forced to eat it to continue breathing.

Laughing all the way out the door she said, "You're not such a hot man on campus now, are you? Or should I say you won't be once I spread these pics all around campus."

Peter just wanted to turn back time before he got on his bike that fateful day!

12