All Comments on 'The Big Bad Blizzard'

by PeskyBoner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story line

Are you working on a sequel?

jimdianajimdianaover 8 years ago
vary hot

loved it hope you keep going i fucked my mom growing up i love storys like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not True Then, Not True Now

This is a thinly disguised version of women really like to be raped. More disgusting than turn on. I thought this b.s. died out decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dirty redneck scum

mustbetheeyesmustbetheeyesabout 8 years ago
Keep them coming....

I am not a big fan of forced,but this is well done. I love dark and conflicting. Good character development. Great structure. The flow worked. Maybe more setup. Yes rape fantasy has been around awhile, but it is still alive and kicking. I am not big on it, but have dated women who were

I am into control so it fits. Keep them coming. Need an editor let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
okay, the guy rapes his own mother

But try to understand Danny. He just got out of prison. He's not into gay shit, so he has a really pesky boner. He knows his mother's got a cunt--it's the same cunt he came out of. He's horny as fuck, he's just got to blow his balls, and mom's cunt'll do just fine. Unh, grunt--shit, that felt good! I wonder how his mother's going to feel in a few day. Forgiving of her son in his dire need? Or maybe secretly excited that her big bad boy used her so roughly and so well?

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
This is RAPE! Not any kind of Love! Should be in another Category!

This is RAPE!

NOT any kind of love!

This disgusting story should be in another category.

I can NOT believe why - in 2016 - some males are still thinking that any woman could enjoy or like to be Raped!

I know this is only a story... but, why choose for first publish on Literotica a story of RAPE!!!???

I believe most Female readers will NOT read your work!

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reply

For the feedback and comments, thank you and keep them coming. This is my first time writing and publically sharing a story so I'm glad there are so many views.

To clarify, this is fiction. Fantasy. Admittedly, the subject matter is disturbing but so is Saw and Human Centipede or any number of "shocking" films, books, music etc. This is meant to entertain . Meant to stimulate the reptilian part of your brain.

Incest and rape is about as taboo as a story can get therefore it's interesting while uncomfortable. In my opinion, there is nothing stronger or more pure than the bond between mother and child. To pollute that is a dynamic that is intriguing to explore. I found it to be a turn-on, unclean and jarring to consider lust being more powerful than such a sacred bond.

This isn't a PSA to violate mother's just as SAW isn't a handbook for torture. It's simply exploring the dark corners of what we are capable of doing if depraved enough. I have no interest in anything sexual with my mother. In all honesty, she is furthest from my mind when writing something like this. My process of inspiration was googling "brunette mature milf " and finding a muse to abuse in a harmless way with no repercussions in reality. Say what you will but this little bullshit is a tame couples-skate at the roller rink compared to a book like The Kite Runner. And I'm not suggesting there is even a comparison in terms of incredible lit vs this.

For those of you that are offended by the story, why did you read it?! It says in the description and tags exactly what you're in store for. My guess is it intrigued you but you're ashamed to admit it. Either way, don't bitch about what you willingly read. Or go ahead and complain. That's the beauty of free speech.

To the guy who said this is "thinly disguised rape"...its rape. No disguises. As far as women not getting sexual satisfaction from rape, some women actually have admitted to an orgasm even when being forced. Rape is sick and sad but the weakness of a body, involuntarily succumbing to pleasure from such an act (in a fantasy setting) is arousing . Trying to stave off the carnality of a climax amidst trauma is a war of a civilized human vs an immoral beast. Being helpless and enjoying it is a loss of control that we fear and fantasize about. Conflict.

To the middle-aged lesbian, I'm fairly certain you're in the wrong category, not the story. And where is the notion of "love" ever suggested as a dominant theme? There are plenty of similar tales that are light-hearted, wanton romps. 80s type sex comedies with mom and son at the helm. I wanted to offer something dark. I would really love to hear what type of story you'd suggest for my first foray in submitting erotica. By the way, I don't have my crosshairs on a demographic so I'm not worried about who is reading it. I'm just glad it's being read. I find it hilarious though that every commenter (for the most part) is not a fan of forced sex yet here you are. I mean, I'm not into gay sex and never once did I find myself clicking on a story about guys banging each other. So maybe you want to be honest with yourselves. A. You love incest rape stories or B. You hate and want to punish yourself.

As far as the structure, open-endedness, lack of setup...you're right. This was spontaneous . I was curious to see what feedback I got. I'll probably get back to the story at some point but for now I'm finishing up something longer with more decolonized characters, plot points, tortured souls, insatiable sexual appetites and ecstasy/anguish. It's mom/son incest with the lines of reluctance and submission blurred more so than what you might've read above. I promise you the next story will plunge the reader into a psychologically tormented world of the worst kind of lust that make you yank your rape-loathing crank or massage your lesbian, straight-porn-stumbling labia to in a confused fervor.

Finally, thank you to those who added constructive criticism. I love all the comments and interest. If you have any ideas you would like me to explore, feel free to drop me a line. Truly, I am looking for critiques - educated or non-educated. I apologize for the length of this. I'm behaving like I wrote an important piece of meaningful lit. I know, it's more like meaningless shit. I'm kinda verbose. Just ask my mom.

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
woow

top notch. hopeu continue with more episodes

rated it 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm a woman, I read it, and I often search for this kind of material. So what??

Lena, you are being highly judgmental and YOU should be ashamed for judging other people based only on what your tastes are and what you think they mean by what they wrote. Incest doesn't belong in non-incest categories. If it's all fictional anyways what's the difference between you liking incest stories and me liking rough/forced sex stories? At the end of the day they're BOTH really extreme, and both unacceptable in modern society. Is real rape bad? YES, no doubt. Is it bad to read or write stories about it? No more wrong than it is reading or writing about anything else, like say, incest. This story was tagged as forced. Maybe you should learn to use the tag cloud to find something more to your tastes.

I thought this story was a good first post. I would have personally preferred to have more description of what was going on instead of the mom blacking out in the middle, but with the way this ended it sounds like there's more planned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

discusting. rape is never rite. even 4 some 1 just out of prison +did not reed it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

good story, looking forward to the next chapter, please keep up!

kewpiekewpiealmost 8 years ago
Sexy Motherfucking Story

I enjoyed reading this story so much! It's beautifully written. I can't wait to read more of your wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

I read some previous comments and can I just say: wow. Since it seems to be a thing, I'm a 20 y/o chick that read and thoroughly enjoyed the story! Would love to see more from you! I would also love more description of the mother and son and their house! I would love to experience more of their surroundings.

xx

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

I thought the read was very good. I do hope after 5 years you can continue this story. If not, then I understand. I give you 5⭐. Thank you..

swfb70swfb706 months ago

not a fan of rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous