All Comments on 'The big bad bully'

by Mudayo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice! I hope this one has a continuation. I kinda wanna see Steve's and Jackie's "relationship" develope some more <3

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has no place in this category. It should be in gay male sex.

RorurkaRorurka3 months ago

Create more of this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a mildly fun read, well put together, etc etc.

However it was unforetunately as typical as I thought it would be.

The problem with this kink is that the whole thing is getting stale, it's the same thing, time after time after time with no difference.

With what you gave us this piece was fine, but nothing that's not been done before.

MudayoMudayo3 months agoAuthor

I feel you and I totally agree with you. I myself stopped reading these stories for the same reasons. I try spicing things up with dirty talk and fucktalk but it is what it is. Some people are just desensitized now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn’t like the ending basically saying she bullies other people and fucks them too, tbf.

Personally I wish she only had eyes on him and that they could work up to a real relationship, since she seemed to find him pretty attractive and her lack of real friends could have had them develop into a loving relationship.

Oh well, still a pretty ok story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great stuff. Don't get the complaints. Futadom and bully tags are clear.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot, I hope you one day write a sequel.

Could I suggest you do something revolving around a school dance for something?

MudayoMudayo3 months agoAuthor

A school dance? Like a homecoming type of thing?

HotAss4UHotAss4U3 months ago

Fantastic. You do need a whole series on our #1 Futa dom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMudayo@Mudayo
Just your average futa on male, femboy on male and other buttsex related stuff enjoyer.