The Big C

Story Info
Foster kids find a better lfe.
10.2k words
4.67
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based a little bit on fact. My second girlfriend had the same condition and early adolescence experience as the main female character in this story. I am thankful I could help her work through some of her trauma and self-worth. She's now happily married with four children.

The Big C

"Don't get any fucking ideas, I don't like boys!"

Those were the first words Issy Jones ever spoke to me. She was 5 foot 4 inches of ultimate cuteness, long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and an athletic figure.

Her rather abrupt greeting came as I stopped at her bedroom door to introduce myself.

Issy was a new arrival at Gerry and Gina Ferrall's foster home... or as I liked to call it 'The FFF"... Ferrall's Foster Fuckup. The Ferrall's saw us fosters kids as just money makers and they were continually trying to squeeze more into their shitty five bedroom house so they didn't have to work full time. Issy was number six... I'd been number four and had lived there for eighteen months.

For the most part the Ferrall's left me alone, I was big for my age. Gerry had a temper but he knew to play it cool with me. I already had a reputation for getting into trouble and was on a last warning with the court. Next stop for me would be prison. So we both had something to lose if things got out of hand... for me it would be my freedom and for him it would be money... plus his teeth, nose, and anything else I could break before I was hauled away. So for the most part we kept clear of each other.

There were four other fosters in the house, all boys aged eight to twelve, Issy was the first girl.

My names Jayden Johnson, but everyone calls me Jay. I'd been in and out of foster homes since I was eleven years old. I never knew my birth father and my mother always had a constant string of men in and out of the house. No-one stayed long, they were all jerks who just wanted to get into my mother's pants. Mom was good looking and had been a teen model before getting pregnant with me at eighteen, her parents kicked her out and she ended up topless waitresing at a roadhouse just outside town. One thing led to another and she started turning tricks to pay for an ever growing cocaine habit. We lived on the bad side of town in a small rented two bedroom apartment. I learned to toughen up pretty quick and knew who to make friends with to survive in the neighborhood. As if things couldn't get any worse they did on my eleventh birthday when Mom never came home from work. She simply disappeared. The cops concluded she'd been killed by a client or a local drug dealer. They were just guessing but it was probably true. I was put into foster care but kept getting moved around due to my 'anti-social behavior'... fights at school, petty theft, smoking dope... you get the drift. Anyway I chalked up a few appearances before a magistrate in the youth court but always seemed to get someone who wanted to give me another chance.

I was now eighteen and had eight more months of probation before I could ditch the system and get on with my life. Because I was still at school I had been ordered by the court to stay at the Ferrell's until my probation was up. Despite this being my sixth foster home I was still doing pretty well at school. I had a knack of retaining information so aced most tests and exams without having to study at all. Every Saturday was community service, I'd been sentenced to 300 hours for graffiting the side of the town hall with a group of housing protesters who'd been evicted from a council owned building... I reckoned it was a justified protest, the city didn't. Sundays were my only free time and I usually hung out at a gym owned by a group of ex-army guys who ran fitness programs for local youth.

Life was pretty boring to tell the truth. Issy's arrival was a plus and despite her rather unusual first greeting we ended up getting along okay. She was seventeen and had been in the system for four years. Occasionally at night we'd sit on the steps of the back fire-escape, drinking coffee and smoking a joint. It was nice having someone cute to look at as well, although she'd repeated the no boy's statement again just to make sure I didn't try anything. Our friendship developed quickly and I really began to like her. Because we were older neither of us had to share a room, not that you could fit anyone else in our rooms anyway. We had the attic space and our small bedrooms were on either side of the steep stairway. Prison cells would be bigger than our rooms, but at least we had some privacy.

Issy was very shy regarding her body and wore jeans and sweatshirts most of the time at the house. The only time her figure was more noticeable was when she had to wear her school uniform and even then she'd picked sizes that were too big and slightly baggy. But there was no hiding her nice, tanned legs as they descended from under her plaid skirt.

Two months after she arrived there was a knock on my door. Issy entered. She looked anxious.

"I caught Jerry him in my room last week."

"What?"

"He said he was doing a room check. I think he went through my things."

"Shit Issy!"

"I want to get out of here, but my case worker said that this is the only placement for me."

"Yeah you're not the only one who wants to get out."

I put my hand on her shoulder and she immediately pulled away.

"No touching me!" she stated forcefully.

"Whoa, sorry." I was a bit stunned by her reaction. I thought our relationship was better than that. Maybe I was wrong in thinking she was comfortable being around me.

"It's not just you, it's all guys." She explained seeing my shocked face.

"Okay."

"Sorry, it's just..."

"Hey, you don't have to explain, we've all been through shit in the system."

"I wish it was just that."

I didn't know what that meant so I didn't reply.

Issy got up and left without another word. She went to her room and shut the door.

The following day everything seemed fine and we walked to school together as if nothing had happened.

A week before school break I got some good news. I'd been spending my community service hours at a local charity workshop that employed disabled people to make small household items, like brooms, planter boxes. My Saturday job was to do a complete sweep of the warehouse floor and clean the tools and machines. It was a task that usually took all six hours of my allotted service time. Steve, one of the charities trustees would come in and supervise me while he worked in the office. On this particular Saturday I'd arrived to find the place locked up. I peered through a window and saw it was as clean as when I'd left it the previous week. I had Steve's number so I gave him a call.

"Hey Steve. What's the story with the warehouse? It's locked up and looks like it's already been cleaned."

"Sorry Jay. Didn't Russell call you and say not to come in today?

"Nope. So why's it so tidy?"

"No-ones worked this week. We had a major electrical failure last Monday morning and it took all week to fix, so I sent everyone home. Sorry you should have been told." Steve apologized.

"Okay. You got anything else I can do to make up my time?" I wanted my community hours to be over as soon as possible so missing a week was not ideal.

"Not there I'm afraid. But I'll log your hours anyway seeing as how you came in."

"Great thanks. I guess I'll go then."

"Hey Jay. Do you like to smash stuff?" Steve asked before I could end the call.

"What?"

"I have a renovation job in town. Today we're doing some demolition work. If you want you can come to help. I'll pay you for your time."

"Ah, yeah okay. Where is it?"

"I'll swing by and pick you up... be there in fifteen minutes."

True to his word Steve arrived right on time. On the way to the job he explained that he had a renovation company and they had a rush job on at a loft apartment.

When we arrived he introduced me to his crew, Kelvin and Doug. I then got given a spare pair of work boots, safety glasses and a sledge hammer.

"All the internal walls need to come out. I'll pair you with Doug. Just follow his instructions... and remember safety is always first." Steve cautioned me before picking up a large wrecking bar.

We worked all day stopping only for lunch. By five o'clock the demo was finished. I was covered in sweat and dust, but it had been one of the best days I could remember.

Steve handed me a wad of ten dollar notes "Good job. Here you earned this.."

"Thanks, but you know I would have done this for nothing." I grinned at him.

"A laborer is worthy of their hire." He replied smiling then added, "Hey, don't your school holidays start next week? If you want I can offer you work right though the break. We could certainly use the help to get this place finished on time."

"Seriously? Ah, yeah that would be great." My reply was enthusiastic and my smile broader.

"We'll have to clear it with you foster parents first."

"They won't care, they'll be happy I'm out of the house."

"Run it by them anyway. Okay."

I told Gina what I was going to do and as expected she didn't give a shit. She did ask if I was getting paid and I lied and said it was coming off my community service time. If she knew money was involved I can guarantee she and Gerry would try to get some of it.

The following afternoon I took the cash Steve had given me and visited an acquaintance called Tommy. He worked at a sex toy distribution center and whenever I had any extra money I would meet him to get some wholesale priced supplies. I'd rung him that morning with my order and he had it waiting. My motto was if you had money then use it to make more money. Capitalism... isn't it great!

Later that night I went over to my friend Jane's house. Jane was nineteen and worked in the kitchen at a large prestigious girls boarding school. She ran a side business providing certain commodities to the girls at the school. Items that either they couldn't get legally or didn't want to buy themselves. Jane mainly supplied dope and although some of the teachers knew what she was doing they turned a blind eye due to the control she kept. I suppose it was a case of 'better the devil you know than one you don't."

I provided Jane with something else the student's wanted... vibrators and dildos. I could get them really cheap from Tommy and resell them to Jane for a 50% profit and she would resell them to students for 50% profit again. The girls at the school were either too young to visit a sex store or didn't want to buy online due to delivery issues. In a boarding school with 1500 horny female teenagers demand was always high.

"So how many have you got?" Jane asked as we sat on her bed. We were drinking beer and sharing a joint.

"Six of the super silent slimline vibes, four Bluetooth eggs and two double ended dildos, for those who like to play together." I grinned and dumped the contents of my bag onto her lap.

Jane smiled looking at the pile of multi colored toys. "Usual terms?" She queried before taking a long toke and exhaling smoke out her nose.

"Yeah." I took the joint from her and copied her actions.

"Can you get more, especially the remote eggs. The girls love them. There's a dare going around at the moment for them to wear the fucking things in class during the day. I could sell a dozen tomorrow. I can spot you some cash if you need it."

"Nah, I'm okay. Got a holiday job so I'll have the money soon. Besides Tommy will give me a week to pay if I need it."

There was a sudden noise from the wall behind us.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Yep. Wally the Whopper is here." Jane sighed and shook her head in mock disgust.

The sound was the bedhead in the next room knocking against the wall. It was soon joined by the sound of Jane's mother's arousal.

"Fuck this wall must be thin." I laughed, shaking my own head in disbelief.

Wally was a traveling businessman who visited town twice a week and spent the evenings having loud sex with Irene, Jane's mother.

We called him Wally the Whopper because one night Jane had gone next door to tell them to keep it down and she had seen the size of Wally's cock. She'd opened the door to yell at them just as Wally pulled his dick out and shot a huge amount of cum all over Irene's upper body. They didn't see Jane and she stood watching in unbelief as rope after rope of cum spurted out of Wally's twelve inch pulsating rod. It literally covered Irene's stomach, tits and face as she gyrated and bucked on the bed from a massive climax. Still unnoticed Jane had left the room leaving them to their blissful ending. She'd described the event to me in quite some detail and we had duly dubbed Wally with his appropriate nickname.

"Your Dad's going to find out about Wally and cut that dick off one day." I declared as the noise from next door reached a crescendo with both of them obviously reaching a satisfactory conclusion.

"He already knows." Jane replied casually.

"What!"

"Yeah he found out six months ago, but then Mum knew he'd been fucking my Aunt Helen so it was kind of hard for him to complain. They agreed to keep things the way they were. Dad stays at Helen's on Sunday and Wednesday nights the same days that Wally's in town. It seems to be working because there's still plenty of sex next door on the other days of the week."

"Bloody hell! You have to listen to that every night." I exclaimed.

"Mum and Dad aren't as loud and I'm out most nights until there done anyway. Besides, I can't really complain I'm not much quieter than Mum when I've got a good stiff cock inside me." Jane laughed and swigged her beer.

Hearing the noise next door and now picturing Jane fucking had me stiffening up. I tried to hide the bulge in my pants with my hand. Jane noticed!

"Feeling a little horny yourself eh!" She grinned seeing my discomfort.

"Fuck off!" I replied defensively.

"Want me to wank you off before you go?" She asked and winked.

"Nice offer but I've got to get going I start work at 7am tomorrow." I got up and turned towards the door quickly so my boner wasn't too much on show.

"Rain check then." Jane said cheekily and grinned again.

I left the room with a smile on my face. I knew I wouldn't be getting anything any time soon from Jane. Her boyfriend was a 6' 3" college football player built like a small building. Still her flirting with me was good for my ego.

The holidays came and went and I enjoyed the job with Steve and the guys. We built new walls in the studio and fitted a new kitchen and bathroom. Every night I was tired and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I also managed to double all the money I earned with Tommy and Jane's help.

The only problem at hand was Gerry getting more interested in Issy. I offered to thump the shit out of him but Issy knew if I did I'd be in big trouble and sent to lock up. We were both desperate to get Gina and Gerry out of our lives.

It was a chance meeting with Jane's mother Irene that hatched a plan for us to get away. I was sitting in the waiting room of my probation officer when Irene entered the room. She was a lawyer and had an office on the same floor.

"Hello Jay, waiting to see Derek?" she inquired while waiting for the receptionist to return.

"Yeah, got to have monthly confession sessions." I replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh come on Derek's a good sort."

"Yeah he's okay I suppose." I conceded with a shrug.

"You're living with foster parents aren't you. That's never easy."

I was surprised that she knew I was fostered. "To be honest it sucks and the Ferrall's aren't exactly good at the job."

Irene looked at me surprised. "Ferralls! You don't mean Gina and Gerry Ferrell do you?"

"Yeah unfortunately."

Derek's door opened and he greeted both of us before ushering me into his office. Irene seemed lost in thought as I said goodbye.

After my meeting as I walked out of Derek's office the receptionist called me over to her desk.

"Irene Duggan would like a word with you Jay. She's in the last office down the hall."

"Ahh, Okay." I responded, more than a little surprised.

I made my way down the hall and approached the last door on the right. A brass name plate with 'Irene S Duggan, Attorney at Law,' was etched onto the frosted glass window. I wasn't sure whether to knock or go straight in so I rapped gently on the glass and then entered.

A young woman with bright red hair sat behind a large wooden desk on the far side of the room. She had the biggest tits I'd ever seen and her low cut dress left nothing to the imagination, her nipples must had just been covered. Her desk was piled high with folders and the walls lined with filing cabinets topped with document boxes. It was a kind of ordered chaos. On the only free wall was a huge poster of a Greek island... white washed houses with blue shutters overlooking the clear blue sea. The picture seemed to bring a little calmness to the otherwise busy room.

"You must be Jay. I'm Clare, Irene's paralegal. Go through she's waiting for you." The red head smiled and indicated the door behind her.

I nodded and approached the door.

"Don't bother knocking." She answered my unspoken question before I asked.

Irene was behind an even larger desk, it too was covered in files and documents. Once again the walls were covered in cabinets piled high with boxes and papers. Space for a couple of chairs had been left facing the desk.

"Thanks for calling in Jay, have a seat." Irene smiled.

I sat down, still bewildered at why I was here. I just hope she hadn't twigged onto Jane and my sex toy business.

"Gina and Gerry Ferrall." She said looking at me.

"You know them?"

"Unfortunately yes. I've known them for many years. Not my favorite couple I'm afraid."

"Mine neither." I replied with a shrug.

"How on earth did they get to become foster parents again!" Irene said shaking her head in disbelief.

"What do you mean?"

"Jerry was accused of interfering with two young teen girls they had in care about eight years ago. I went to school with Gina's older sister and everyone was devastated when the accusations came out."

"What happened?"

"There was some kind of deal made and Jerry got off with a smack on the hand and they were banned from looking after other kids. It ruined their reputation in the town we lived in so they had to move. I think Jerry's brother helped them, the two of them were as thick as thieves growing up."

"You mean Jerry's brother Mike?"

"You know him as well?"

"He's my court appointed social worker, and yeah he and Jerry are really close."

"Well, all I know is Jerry and Gina were banned from foster care, so something isn't right. Jane also mentioned that you said a young a girl in your house is having problems with Jerry?"

"Yeah Issy. She moved a few months back, she's sixteen."

"I don't like this. I'm going to do some digging and find out what's going on here. You okay with that?"

"Ah, yeah of course."

"Leave it with me then." Irene smiled.

That short meeting lead to a whole can of shit being stirred up. A chain of events that changed my life. It turns out Irene's big boobed helper Clare wasn't just a normal paralegal... she had the skills of a computer genius and was also a pretty good amateur detective. She found out Jerry, Gina and Mike had a lot of dirty laundry hidden in their closets! Firstly, the only reason Jerry and Gina were fostering again was because their previous records had been erased from the system... something that Mike could have done. The three of them were also running an illegal adoption scam on the dark net, taking money from desperate couples in exchange for supposed streamlined access to foreign orphan children. To top things off Mike was having an affair with Gina behind Jerry's back.

Irene took all this info and came up with a plan that not only secured my freedom but also had a positive result for Issy. She arranged a meeting with Jerry, Gina and Mike and blindsided them with her accusations. They were stunned at what she knew and on the back foot from the beginning. Although she couldn't prove Mike had erased the fostering records that didn't stop Irene from making it sound like she had enough proof to go to the authorities. She also threatened to turn their names over to the couples they had ripped off via the dark web dealings. Again there was no way of taking the issue to court but giving the victim's their names could result in some couples taking reparation that might cause physical harm the Ferrall's.