The Big C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene negotiated that Mike agree to send Derek a report that suggested I was ready to transition into my own accommodation. I was 18 and leaving school in a few months anyway. I'd been offered full time work from Steve, and he had a studio apartment I could rent Jerry and Gina would stop fostering immediately and the kids in their care would need to go to other homes. Also Issy, who had gotten to know Irene and Jane over the last few weeks was to be placed under Irene's guardianship. When all of these things had been completed Mike would resign his position as a social worker in foster care and the evidence against him and Jerry and Gina would not be handed to the authorities.

Things moved fast and within a week Issy had shifted in with Jane and Irene. A month later I moved into my own apartment. I was free!

Irene's final move was to tell Jerry about Gina and Mikes affair. Jerry was so upset he took to his brother with a metal bar and put him in hospital. As a result he got 2 years in jail for assault... and Gina divorced him.

All in all I think everything worked out well!

I enjoyed living by myself and started taking cooking lessons at night school once a week. My apartment was small but I had everything I needed. Issy and Jane would come over to eat sometimes and they were both impressed with my new culinary skills.

Issy and I grew closer together and I was starting to question her 'no boys' policy. We almost seemed like girlfriend/boyfriend without the physical stuff. I still knew not to push anything on her, it wasn't easy but I kept my hands to myself.

School finished and I started full time with Steve's company. My probation and community service also ended so I was finally free. After six months the company got a job assembling bungalows at a resort in Tahiti. I was asked if I wanted to go and help. Of course I jumped at the chance to spent my days knee deep in warm water building tourist accommodations in the South Pacific. Issy was sad to see me go but to be honest I was getting a little pissed at her being so cold physically. I was, however, surprised when she took my hand in hers at the airport and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She was even crying as I waved goodbye at the departure gate.

The job took the best part of a year and I enjoyed my time in the sun immensely. Six months into the trip I meet a 20 year old Swedish girl who was working at a resort nearby. Her name was Lovisa but everyone called her Lova. She was the quintessential Scandinavian girl.... long blonde hair, blue eyes and a figure that had me drooling the moment I saw her. We'd only met once, briefly at a local festival but that was enough time for her to ask if I wanted to go swimming one evening.

We got together on the beach in front of her resort just before sundown. Lova wore a very small bikini. Her nipples were barely covered by the thin material and the thong bottoms didn't cover much either. We swam until the sun dipped into the sea on the horizon then walked hand in hand back to her room at the far end of the complex. When we arrived her roommate was sitting reading on her bed.

"Come back in an hour Stella." Lova simply said to the other girl.

Stella stood up smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she walked across the room towards the door.

"Make it two hours." I said smiling back at her.

"I'll give you ninety minutes, by then Lova will have you worn out stud." Stella replied playfully as she left the room.

Stella was right! Lova was a dynamo between the sheets. Her bikini and my shorts were on the floor in seconds and we were quickly onto the bed in a 69 position. She had a pussy that tasted unbelievably sweet... real girl-cum dripped from her and I greedily lapped it up. My cock was also sucked like a pro and when she deep throated me I couldn't believe it. I'm not huge, maybe seven inches but she took it all down to the balls! Oral was followed by sex in every position I knew and a few more that I hadn't even thought of before! I tried to slow things down a bit and be a bit more romantic but Lova wasn't on the same page... she bossed me around gyrating and moving us into 'karma sutra' style poses. In the end I just went with it, my body was contorted into all sorts of shapes but it was fucking enjoyable anyway! When Lova orgasmed, which must have happened at least a dozen times, she went completely silent and just shook like a mini earthquake was working its way through her body. Fantastic to watch!

Lova's appetite for sex was literally exhausting and by the end she had coerced two massive orgasms out of me and I was left covered in sweat gasping for breath. As we lay beside each other recovering I realized we both hadn't said a word to each other since leaving the beach. I guess sometimes words don't matter.

Stella entered the room true to her word ninety minutes later. Lova and I were still lying naked on the bed and neither of us made a move to cover up. I was still semi stiff and my cock glistened with pussy juices.

"If you had any energy left I'd invite you to my side of the room but I know Lova too well. You aren't fucking anybody else tonight big boy." Stella grinned and went into the adjoining bathroom.

I sat up and gathered my clothes.

"You can stay the night if you want. Just don't hog the bed." Lova said nonchalantly and rolled over with her back to me.

Stella re-entered the room in a thin t-shirt, she blew me a kiss and headed for her bed.

"Nighty, night studly." She smiled and turned out the light.

In the morning I woke to an empty bed. Lova was gone but Stella was still asleep across the room.

As I headed for the bathroom I could still smell last night's sex on my body. I showered and had just started drying off when Stella entered the room. She sat on the toilet and urinated while watching me towel off, then she tore off some loo roll and wiped between her legs.

"Fuck it! I've got my period." She exclaimed in an annoyed tone. "If you want to fuck me before you go it's going to have to be in the ass."

"I'm sorry. What?" I didn't think I'd heard right.

"Do you want to fuck me or not." Stella shrugged and stood up pulling her T-shirt off.

"Ah yeah. Of course I do." My cock was already growing looking at the naked flesh in front of me.

"Good. But like I said it's going to have to be in the ass. That okay with you?"

"Yeah, ass is good." I replied still a little shocked at her invitation. "What about Lova though?"

"She's already at work, early shift and if you're worried that she'll mind if we fuck, don't. She's been here for ten months and has probably fucked every guy on the island. Besides we share everything, toothbrush, underwear, and guys when I want one."

"Quite the room mates." I quipped.

"You go get into my bed while I have a shower and give my ass a rinse out." Stella slid past me, lightly slapping my backside as she went.

I did as I was told and retreated to the bedroom to wait.

"In the ass." I murmured to myself as I lay there. That would be a first for me. It had been the one thing Lova and I had not done the last night. None of my previous girlfriends had been up for anal either.

Stella came out of the bathroom, grabbed a hair dryer and started to dry her hair. I watched her and took a good look at her naked body. She had a fuller figure than Lova and carried a few extra pounds but it didn't make her any less sexy. Bigger breasts that still had great shape and a peachy bottom that looked very appealing. Her pubic mound was topped with a shock of dark red pubes that matched the hair she was drying. The sun had left her with striking bikini lines that made her look even more alluring, I really liked the contrast between the white and deep brown shades.

Finished with the dryer Stella turned and looked at me. She smiled and approached the bed slowly letting me admire her even more.

"Is studly ready for his dessert after last night's buffet." Her tone was sensual and playful.

"Oh yeah." I replied and held out my arms to greet her.

Compared to the night before our sex was slow and seductive. We french kissed enjoying the feeling of tongues colliding and sliding together. I stroked her pussy gently as she leisurely played with my cock. We took our time and our sexual passion grew slowly as we explored each other's bodies.

"You'll need to finger my little dark hole to get it warmed up." Stella's voice was raspy from arousal.

I'd noticed a small jar on the bedside table labelled coconut butter and dipped my finger in it before sliding it between her butt cheeks.

"Just go slow, but I like the feeling."

I slipped my finger into her ass, going slowly as requested.

Before long she asked for a second and then a third finger to be inserted. Each time I buttered up my digits before continuing.

"Hmm, that's nice." She murmured. "Let's get your little man in there now."

I parted her thighs more and entered her from behind, my cock gradually disappearing inside her. I began to fuck her ass slowly, withdrawing almost completely before pushing gently forwards at each stroke. Stella was moaning quietly and seemed to be enjoying things immensely.

"A little faster please," she asked politely between gasping moans.

I obliged and started to trust with more pace. Her moans increased and a hand slipped between her thighs.

My hands moved to her breasts fondling and squeezing the nipples causing them to grow stiff between my fingers. The tightness of her ass and the sound of her arousal had me getting close to cumming but I wanted to let the pleasure last as long as possible so I slowed down my actions.

"No... no! Keep going!" Stella complained immediately as she pushed her butt checks into my crotch.

Always one to comply with a naked girls request, I sped up again. Stella grunted her approval. As expected it wasn't long before I felt my impending finish coming again.

"I think I'm going to...."

"Cum in my ass!" Stella interrupted with a cry.

I duly did as asked and came with a cry of release, emptying my balls into her. I kept thrusting and was rewarded a short time later as her butt started rising and falling as she too orgasmed. I could feel her sphincter muscles contracting around my cock squeezing out the last drops from my shaft.

I collapsed on top of her taking most of my weight on my elbows as we both lay still panting for breath. When my cock plopped out of her ass a huge glob of cum leaked out onto the bedsheets.

"Well done studly." Stella said smiling at me as I rolled onto the bed. More cum dribbled out of her as she startled me and leaned forward for a kiss, I could fell the sticky goo covering my flaccid cock.

"That was unreal." I declared. Anal sex was indeed as good as I had heard it was!

We took another shower together before I kissed her goodbye and headed for work. There was a huge smile on my face all day!

Over the next six months I enjoyed sex with Sella on a regular basis but Lova never seemed interested again... probably a good thing as I didn't know if I would survive another session with her if it was like the first.

My time in Tahiti came to an end and I returned to my old job in my old city. The only change was my tanned body and sun bleached hair.

I'd saved almost all my wages for the last year and had enough to put a deposit down on a two bedroom derelict apartment, which I intended to live in while renovating.

Issy was now eighteen and was free of the system. She had started going to university on a scholarship that Irene had organized through a family charity. We met up for coffee the day after I got back. It was like old times and we spent the best part of four hours talking and catching up. Issy was now living in a dorm and seemed for the most part to be liking it.

"The only thing is there's no freaking privacy." She lamented.

"Gotta be a bit quiet when rubbing one out eh." I joked.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." Issy replied rolling her eyes.

"I can get you a super silent vibrator through Tommy if you want." I continued my razzing.

"Got one from Jane already smart ass." She poked her tongue out insolently.

"How's Jane going? I haven't managed to catch up with her yet."

"She's good... we see a fair bit of each other... she calls herself my big sister sometimes." Issy rolled her eyes but I could tell she quite liked the idea.

I did meet with Jane a couple of days later, she had finally moved out of home and was living at the girls school as a house matron. She'd had to stop her extra activities with the new job... well all of them except the sex toy business. She now dealt directly with Tommy.

I worked full time on my apartment for six weeks and it was looking pretty good with a new kitchen, bathrooms, repaint and flooring. Issy helped out when she wasn't in lectures. Our relationship returned to where it had been previously. Every time I tried to talk to her about us she grew quiet and withdrew... I thought it was about something that must have happened in foster care but she said it wasn't. I was willing to wait for her to open up but it wasn't easy. At least we were holding hands now.

I started working for Steve again and he asked me to do an out of town job that would involve staying away for the week. Issy agreed to look after Growler my new housemate, an English sheep dog. I gave her a key to the apartment and told her she could stay over if she wanted some space from the dorm.

I was supposed to be away for the full week but we finished the job early and I decided to drive home Friday night. Arriving at about ten o'clock I headed straight for the bedroom wanting to take a shower and get some sleep. Upon opening the door I was astounded. A half-naked body was sprawled across the unmade bed. I recognized who it was immediately.

Issy was prone on her back with her legs spread wide, she was nude from the waist down a with t-shirt pulled up to the waist on top. Her moans of pleasure filled the room and her right hand gripped the sheets in tension while her left hand was busy between her thighs. I should have been astounded by what she was doing but that wasn't it. What amazed me most was the fact that she had what looked like a huge, hooded penis protruding from her pussy. It was massive!

I stood in the doorway staring for a long moment unable to draw my eyes away. Just as I started to retreat backward Issy opened her eyes and looked directly at me. The shocked look on her face quickly turned to despair and she looked away pulling the sheet over her.

"Please get out!" she cried from under the bed clothes.

I left the room and shut the door. A few moments later I heard the door being locked from inside.

"Issy are you okay?" I asked through the door. I got no reply but did hear the sound of crying.

About ten minutes later Jane arrived on my doorstep. It looked like she had just woken up, her hair was messy and she was dressed in jean shorts and a singlet, no bra."

"Jane! What the...." I was surprised to see her.

"Hey, ten minutes ago I was fucking Dillon and about to cum. So I'm as surprised as you are that I'm here okay."

"Okay." I replied still confused at her presence.

"Where's Issy?" Jane asked as she stepped inside.

"In the bedroom." I responded.

"She called me, she's pretty upset."

"Yeah I realize that. She's locked the door and she's been crying. What's going on?"

"You saw her naked right." Jane looked at me.

"Yeah, I mean she was on the bed rubbing one out when I got home."

"So you saw her... thingy?" Jane pointed to her own crotch.

"Well yeah, I guess you mean her big..." I was lost for words to describe it.

"It's a rather big clitoris and she's really insecure about having it." Jane explained.

"Okay but...."

Jane interrupted again. "It's really complicated for her."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She's built up this fear in her mind about what people are going to think of her. She doesn't want to be the rejected."

"Rejected, why? And how come she can she tell you and not me?" I accused.

"I'm just the one who found out and we've talked about it. It was while you were away overseas."

"So it's a big deal to her, I can see that but why hasn't she just told me?"

"You saw it. She's scared shitless you'll hate her for having it."

"What? Why would she think that? What's the problem?" I replied frustrated.

"Look, she called me cause she wants to talk so let me just go see her okay."

I stepped aside and Jane went to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Hey Issy, it's me unlock the door."

A few seconds later Jane tried the door and it opened. She went inside.

I sat down on the couch with a beer and waited. Fifteen minutes later Jane came back out, she went to the fridge got herself a beer then sat down beside me.

"Okay we've had a talk." She took a large swig from the bottle.

"You know I've spent the last three years trying to get her to talk but nothing." I said frustrated.

"Well she's ready to talk to you now. So go talk Jay, please." Jane looked at me beseechingly.

"All right." I headed towards the bedroom door, knocking lightly before entering. Issy was dressed and sitting on the bed, she was hugging her legs to her chest and looked small and frightened. She had obviously been crying.

"I guess you want me to leave." Issy's voice was laden with sadness and resignation.

"Why would I want you to leave?" I responded in disbelief at her comment.

"Because I'm deformed and repulsive."

"That's bullshit! I challenged her. "You are exactly the opposite to that. I don't know what you're talking about."

"You saw me... what I'm like down there. I know guys find it ugly."

"Fuck off Issy. What I saw was bloody amazing and sexy. Why the hell do you think guys wouldn't like that?"

"You don't have to be nice to me okay. I know what you really think."

"No you bloody don't. Have I ever lied to you? The answer to that is no and I'm not lying now."

"Really." Issy looked up at me with tears welling in her eyes.

"Yeah, really." I replied and moved onto the bed beside her. "I love everything about you Issy Jones."

I put my arms around her and for the first time she didn't pull away, instead her body melted into mine as she started to cry.

Maybe it was fifteen minutes, maybe an hour I don't know, time kind of stood still as Issy let me hold her until the tears stopped. It was then she told me her story.

She shared how she had always thought she was deformed and not like other girls. The thought of people seeing her, especially boys scared her. She'd built up this fear in her mind of being rejected and it had taken over her whole life in regard to relationships. Jane had accidentally seen her naked when they were living together at Irene's place and had surprised Issy by being accepting and cool about things. Jane had even persuaded her to go to a gynecologist for a check-up, something she'd never done. The doctor had told her she had clitoromegaly a condition that she'd probably had since birth, but puberty has accelerated the growth of the clitoris. It was rare but nothing to worry about.

"Well I think you're perfect" I smiled and gave her a nudge.

"You really think that?"

"Hell yeah and when you're ready I would really like to see you naked again." I answered grinning.

"Maybe that can be arranged. But not yet, I need some time okay?"

"You're stuck with me no matter what. I'm not going anywhere."

Issy's smile grew bigger and she hugged me again.

When we finally came out of the bedroom Jane was snoring, asleep on the couch.

Over the next few weeks Issy became more physically open with me, we kissed and cuddled on the couch watching movies. I think she just needed time to really believe what I said. I didn't push things and let her take the lead in how we progressed.