The Big C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday when she indicated that she would like to spend the night at my place the next day. I couldn't wait for work to finish Friday and I think I was semi hard all day.

I got home early at five o'clock and got in the shower, Issy was going to come straight to my place after classes so I didn't have much time before we'd go out for dinner. I'd just begun to wash myself when I felt a hand on my back.

"Don't turn around." Issy said quickly as she stepped into the cubicle behind me. Her naked breasts and stomach brushed up against my back as she put her arms around my waist.

We stood still and let the water cascade down our naked bodies for a minute before Issy took the soap and started to wash my back and bottom then chest and arms. I stayed facing away from her and she continued down my stomach eventually landing on my growing cock.

"Is that okay?" Issy whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah, that's very much okay." I replied with a smile.

As her soapy hands continued to wash across my now stiff cock I reached back and placed my hands onto her butt cheeks gently pulling her lower body closer to mine. When I'd been thoroughly cleaned I took the soap from her.

"My turn." As I started to turn to face her she also turned so her back was toward me.

I soaped up my hands and washed her back and cute little bottom, as I moved closer to put my arms around to her front my cock pushed into her and slid upwards settling between her lower back and my stomach. Issy gave an audible gasp as she felt it's presence.

I soaped my hands again and starting with her shoulders I washed her front, going gently over her breasts briefly before continuing down onto her stomach. Issy placed her hands on mine to stop me going any lower so I went upwards again and concentrated on her upper torso. My hands cupped her perky well-formed breasts my fingers brushing over her nipples, they grew slightly stiffer under my touch. Issy laid her head back onto my chest as I continued to massage her.

"Is that okay?" I mimicked her comment to me.

"Hmmm," was all the reply I got.

After a few minutes Issy's raised her hand and took mine. She guided me down her body until I could feel the strands of her pubic hair. Stopping there for a moment I could almost sense Issy making a conscious decision. She let out a slight sigh and then continued to lower my hand onto her pussy. The first thing I felt was the bump of her clitoral hood, it was smaller than I expected but then remembered it was fully aroused when I'd seen it in the bedroom.

Issy's hand left mine. "You can touch it if you want." She said softly.

"I would like that very much." I answered and kissed her on the neck.

Issy tensed up as my hand started to explore gently. I keep massaging her breast and nipple with my other hand and nibbling on her earlobe as I ventured forth. Her clit was indeed huge but I didn't stay focused on it, instead I moved lower and ran my fingers up and down her labia before slowly inserting a finger into her warm pussy.

"Hmmm." Issy moaned as I continued my actions.

As I withdrew my finger and slowly ran it up her labia again I was amazed to find her clit had grown considerably bigger. I stroked up under the protruding mound of flesh and got an immediate reaction.

"Oh... oh fuck!" Issy exclaimed as her legs slightly bucked beneath her.

"Sorry! Is that too much?" I asked concerned removing my hand.

"No, it's just really sensitive." She replied and put my hand back.

"Why don't we continue this in the bedroom." I suggested.

"Okay." Issy turned and faced me. We kissed... it was long and sensual with tongues colliding. When our lips parted we were both a little breathless.

"I suppose you get to see me properly now." Issy said with a nervous smile as she stepped backward out of the shower and stood before me in all her naked glory.

I drank in the sight of her standing there dripping wet and looking oh so sexy. Her breasts were perfect and well-shaped centered with little stiff nipples. That figure that I had longed to see was curving in all the right places and her long slim legs looked fantastic. A small tuft of light hair topped her pubic mound and below that jutted out her amazing clit.

"So am I okay to look at?" She queried with a little uncertainty.

"You are gorgeous baby!" I exclaimed. "I mean ten out of ten, drop dead gorgeous. Wow!" I stared at her smiling.

"What about...." She looked down.

"Fucking magnificent!"

Issy smiled.

We dried off and went to the bedroom.

"I'm not really sure about how things go from here." Issy confessed. "I mean I've never even seen a naked guy before let alone done things with him. So want to give me some tips on how to give you a blow job?" She shrugged and smiled.

"Ah yeah... okay." I lay on my back with my semi erect cock lying on my belly. Issy knelt beside me and waited expectantly for my tuition. I was a bit lost for words. "So... umm..."

"I'm gonna start by touching it. I know you like that from the shower." She giggled and wrapped her hand around my shaft. "So what next?"

"Well okay... doing things to the tip feels really good. Like kissing and licking it."

Issy leaned down and did just that. Her warm lips and tongue immediately had an effect and I started to grow.

"Well that seems to work," she mused between kisses.

"You really want to do this step by step?" I asked grinning.

"Yep."

"All right. Get some saliva on your lips, then use your wet lips to gently suck on the top while moving your tongue around the tip."

Issy did as directed. "Like thish?" Her words were slurred with my cock head in her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" I drew in a breath at the pleasurable feeling. I waited a minute or two enjoying the feeling before continuing with the instructions.

"Okay now start to take it into your mouth, watch out for your teeth."

Issy obliged and started to blow me. She was a quick learner and before long I was relishing in a great blow job. She alternated between bobbing up and down with me inside her mouth to popping her head off and using the tongue to lick my now very ridged shaft.

"Fuck Issy are you sure you haven't done this before?" I managed to utter.

"Nope." Her head raised up to look at me. "So you like it?" She smiled knowing it was a question that didn't need an answer. Her head disappeared from my view again and the pleasure resumed.

I would have thought learning to suck a cock is something you would get better at over time. That had been my experience with other novice sexual partners. But I guess some things come naturally to some people and Issy was proving that theory.

As she continued I got closer to cumming. My breathing got shorter and I could feel the tension rising in my body. "I'm going to cum Issy!" I exclaimed in warning.

"yeaugh," was her unintelligible reply as she keep going at a greater pace.

"I said I'm going to...." I didn't finish the sentence as I exploded. I could feel my cock contracting again and again as spurt after spurt filled her mouth.

Finally Issy raised her head, cum was leaking out the corners of her lips as she looked at me smiling. "Fuck that was a lot!" she blurted out and used her fingers to direct the dipping cum into her waiting mouth and swallowing.

I was still catching my breathe when she flopped down and kissed me. "Eight out of ten?"

"Eleven out ten." I replied between breaths.

"Cool" Issy smiled and kissed me again.

We rested for a few minutes... well I did. Issy was busy nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck.

"Okay, your turn." I finally said lifting myself up and kneeling over her.

"Your turn what?" Issy asked.

"My turn to give you a little pleasure." I replied.

"You mean you want to go down there?" she looked a little shocked.

"Hell yeah. I'm going to explore every inch of you and find out what turns you on baby."

"But it's not very... "

"It's part of you and I find you to be very, very sexy." I interrupted and proceeded to kiss my way down her body until my head was level with her pussy. I gently placed my hands on her thighs and opened her legs before lying between them. I started by slowly licking up her vaginal lips taking in the taste and the smell... both were intoxicating. I placed a light kiss on her clit and it responded with a small twitch. "Someone's pleased to see me." I laughed before giving it a second kiss, gaining the same response.

I was amazed at the size of the hooded clit. It must have been at least 2 inches long and each time my tongue or lips touched it the protruding gland grew bigger, it's penis shaped head becoming more visible. Issy was obviously enjoying my work as her hips started to move and I could hear little mewing sounds coming from above.

I found that direct contact with the clit was hugely sensitive and I assumed it would bring her to orgasm quite quickly and that was not my plan... I wanted to prolong her pleasure as long as possible so I slowed things up and spent time lower down using my tongue on her pussy lips and anus.

"Oh shit that feels so good." Issy gasped out as I inserted a finger into her rubbing the area I believed was the 'G'spot.

I felt her getting wetter by the second and could hear a squelching sound as I inserted a second finger into her now dripping pussy. I returned my mouth and tongue to her clit and was rewarded with more gasps and moans. The clitoris must have been three inches long by now and I could easily take the whole thing into my mouth to suck it. A few minutes of this and Issy was writhing on the bed.

"Gonna.... gonna.... ohhhhh!" she cried out and orgasmed, her body bouncing lightly on the bed as the wave of pleasure washed over her. My mouth was still sucking on her nub of sensitive flesh as her pussy ejaculated a squirt of milky liquid which covered my fingers.

Issy finally pushed me away as she shook through the feelings of sensory overload. Her body slowly calmed and her breathing returned to normal. I scooted back up the bed and we embraced.

"Fuck that was so good, but did I squirt on you?" Issy asked a little sheepishly glancing across at me.

I held up my sticky goo covered fingers in reply.

"Well that's a first for me." She laughed and popped one of the fingers in her mouth sucking off the creamy discharge. I shrugged and put the other finger in my mouth. It tasted quite sweet.

We both laughed at our antics and continued to embrace.

"Once you've cum can you do again... I mean tonight?" Issy asked as we lay there.

"No problems in that department." I answered giving her body a squeeze.

"Good, because after you take me to dinner I would like you to take my cherry...that's the correct phrase right? Popping my cherry, shucking my oyster, doing the dirty, deflowering..."

"Wow! Potty mouthed Issy." I laughed. "Actually I would prefer to say that we would be making love."

"I kind of like that one better too." Issy smiled and kissed me.

An hour later we were back in the bedroom. My cock had been semi erect the whole time we were out and now as we started to undress it grew in anticipation of what was to come.

Issy climbed onto the bed and rolled over onto her back slipping off her panties, as she did so her clit sprung up still engorged from my earlier actions. She gave me a smouldering "come hither" look that was enough to bring me to full erection.

I lay beside her and we kissed passionately, my hand fondling her breast and teasing the nipple. In turn Issy lowered her hand massaged my balls. We finally broke the kiss and I raised myself and knelt between her legs. It was clear to see how aroused she was, her labia glistened with wetness and a small dribble ran down onto the bed.

I began to lightly run my finger around the moist pussy lips and clitoris, slowly just brushing the skin. Issy had her eyes closed and was uttering incoherent murmurs of pleasure.

"Please, don't tease me anymore. I want you inside me..." she raised her hips to emphasize her desire.

I leaned forward and kissed her stomach before pulling her body towards me, my cock just touching her pussy. Issy impatiently once again raised her hips and my cockhead popped inside her. I pushed forward and more of me disappeared into her.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as I continued to fill the warm, wet opening.

I bottomed out with my balls touching her ass cheeks and then withdrew slowly until only just the tip remained inside.

"Do that again... please!" Issy begged.

I smiled at her comment and returned my cock from where it had come.

"That feels so good," her voice barely a whisper as a smile covered her face.

"For you and me both babe." I started to fuck her, my thrusts becoming stronger and quicker as my own pleasure grew.

Issy's breathing became more erratic as we got into a rhythm of movement. Her clitoris grew until the tip was brushing my cock with each thrust forward, adding to both our excitement. I knew she was close to cumming as her toes began to curl and her hands balled into fists. Increasing my intensity I was rewarded moments later as she orgasmed, her pussy contracting on my cock as she ground her clit into my groin.

"Fuuuuuck!" she managed to shout between gritted teeth. "Oh, fuck yes!"

I stopped moving and remained buried inside her as she wrapped her legs and arms around my body and rode through the feelings of euphoria. Her head nestled into my neck as I held her tightly. When I finally pulled my cock out we lay in each other's arms as small spasms still spasmodically racked her body and her breathing returned to normal. The minutes passed as we enjoyed a warm embrace.

"Did you cum?" Issy asked glancing up at me finally breaking the silence.

"Not yet." I replied and smiled at her.

"You mean we're not finished?" Her voice had a mischievous tone.

"No way babe. I've been waiting four years for this moment and I'm going to get the most out of it."

"Sorry." Issy said grimacing.

"Hey, sorry for what?"

"For making you wait so long, I just..."

"Hey, no apologies. We're here now... I'm naked, sweaty and about to have more great sex with the hottest girl in town."

"Thank you... for waiting." Issy kissed me on the cheek and then placed her hand on my still stiff cock. "So what do we do about this?"

"Well I can think of a whole lot of things." I pulled her up until she was sitting astride me, my cock standing tall in front of her own stiff clit.

"So is this one of your planned things." Issy grinned, raised her hips up and enveloped me into her.

"It'll do for a start." I replied smiling.