The Big Cunt Club Pt. 03

Story Info
I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.
1.3k words
4.61
14k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there on the table trying to create a memory bank of everything I had just gone through. My pussy was starting to throb and the clamps were getting more painful. As if he could read my mind, the doctor told me he was going to call the nurse in to help with everything.

I haven't yet met a nurse during my stay and I was wondering what he would be like. Would he be cold and clinical, or warmer like nurses typically are. Whatever they were like, I was hoping they'd come here soon as I was starting to feel the need to empty my bladder as well.

Soon a woman around my age walked in. She was wearing scrubs and had a friendly smile on her face. I felt dumb assuming that the nurse would be a male in a place like this. The doctor quietly explained to the nurse what had taken place and she walked over to me.

'Hi, sweetheart. You've been through quite the ordeal today. Let me help you get out of this medical equipment and then we can get you measured up'. She started removing my nipple suction devices, gently rubbing my nipples as the cup came off. Moving on to my pussy, she took the clamps off one by one.

'You have such a beautiful gape. I always dreamed I would have one like yours but I've been in the program for over two years and I'm nowhere near yours. I'm still stuck on this ten centimetre wide plug I'm currently wearing...'. She looked unhappy with herself. I was surprised to hear that the staff were also receiving treatment. That sounded amazing.

'Nurse, I need you to pull her open so I can take measurements. I'll then run the numbers through Dr. Derek so we can decide the best course of action", the doctor ordered.

The nurse inserted her index and middle finger inside each side of my hole and spread me as far as possible. I yelped a little from all the pressure. I could feel the cold metal from the measuring tool hovering around my fuck hole.

'Truly exceptional, you are currently 14.8cm wide and a whopping 16cm long. Well done!' The doctor said and started walking out the room.

'How are your pain levels? Do you need any kind of relief?' the nurse queried. I quietly nodded my head. I was indeed aching and I could feel myself swell up. She placed her hand on my swollen fuck hole and started rubbing my lips. Every once in a while her fingers would slip inside causing me to gasp in surprise. Finally she concentrated on my clit, rubbing it in circular movements. I felt my breathe quicken and a moan escaped my lips.

Right at that moment, the doctor returned with another one.

'We are going to do an internal examination and we'll talk you through the treatment then. Now obviously your cunt being this size, we cannot use a normal speculum as it'd simply fall out. Luckily we had this veterinarian one on site. Just relax and stay open'. I felt the cold metal slide into me, and I could feel the doctor widening the tool inside me. At the same time the nurse lifted the head of the bed so I could see what was happening.

Looking into the mirror I not only saw my cunt vividly displayed but I could see all the way into my cervix. I could also see it was still covered in the doctor's cum. I could see Dr Derek giving my doctor a funny side eye. I wondered if the staff were allowed to interfere with patients like this.

'So are you on any birth control?' Dr Derek asked. I shook my head, I wasn't. Now he really gave the other doctor a dirty look. I realized the implication but knowing I might have been bred slightly turned me on.

In silence, both doctors kept looking into my birth canal, every once in a while prodding me with different tools. I watched on in fascination. With the speculum in place, the nurse brought chairs over so they could sit down to have a talk with me.

'First of all, we here at the Club are so amazed by what you have done. I really believe you could become a pioneer in hole stretching. Your cunt looks stunning. Second of all, we have discussed and believe a plug won't be suitable for a hole this size. Instead we have a medical grade rubber ring that can be installed to your opening forcing it to stay open. At this stage we really don't want to do any additional stretching but we want to concentrate on keeping the gape you've achieved.

The ring is completely safe to wear and it can be removed for play times. It will keep your pussy at this size but it is also possible to expand it if needed. It has an inning for your urethra so you can go as you are used to. Walking will be uncomfortable to begin with but you'll get used to it', Dr Derek told me.

He was holding the ring up. Knowing my cunt was that size, I was a little taken aback. I nodded and told them I was happy to proceed. The doctor pulled the speculum out and they started forcing the ring into my already sore pussy. 'What kind of end results have you wanted to achieve while with us?' Dr Derek asked. I still wasn't used to making small talk over my genitals but I answered 'I was hoping I would be able to handle a double fisting'. Both doctors burst out laughing. The nurse touched my shoulder with a smile, 'Oh honey, you're way past that'. I blushed.

After a while, I could feel the rubber inside my entrance and looking into the mirror, I could see my hole displayed larger than even with the speculum.

The doctors told me that as soon as I peed, the nurse would take me to a recovery room so I could heal and rest over night. The nurse pulled out a metal bowl from the end of the bed and raised the bed further so I could pee straight into it. Despite of what I had done earlier, I felt weirdly vulnerable peeing while everyone watched. Finally I managed to go. Despite of the pain, I felt great relief.

'Now slowly please get up', I was ordered. As I stood up, I could feel the ring between my legs. I took a few steps with my legs spread as far as they could go to accommodate the ring. I then started slowly getting my legs closer together. As I did this, I felt the shape of my hole turn from a circle to an oval. The material was flexible enough to accommodate my movements.

We exited the room and walked along the corridor. Behind one of the doors was a reception room that looked like a fancy hotel. I was ushered into one of the rooms off reception but I could hear the girls working there whispering behind me. The room was very well decorated and in the middle of it was a luscious bed. I could have imagined I was staying in a five star hotel if the walls weren't lined with massive dildos, each bigger than the last one.

The nurse helped me into bed and showed me where the call button was. She also explained that should I need anything, I could just ring reception and ask them. There was a menu on the side of the bed and I could order food any time.

Soon everyone left me and I was alone. Under the blanket, I had a little feel through of my gape. Where I expected to feel my slit, there was now nothing. Just a hole. With this comforting idea I placed my head on the pillow. I was wondering why they had given me such a fancy room... who was paying for the room service...what was the staff whispering about. But most of all, what will they do next and how much bigger can I get. With the thoughts racing in my head, I quickly fell asleep with a smile on my face.