The Big Cunt Club Pt. 04

Story Info
I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.
2.1k words
4.59
19k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slowly waking up. I hadn't had such a comfortable night's sleep for a while so I was cherishing feeling of the silky sheets and the plushy pillow against my skin. I opened my eyes with a yawn. I was yet again taken aback by the room and it's high standard. I started stretching my body when I realized how much I was aching everywhere. It felt like every single muscle in my body was in dire need of a massage. But most of all, my abs and my cunt muscles were on fire.

Instinctively I brought my hand down to my hole. Feeling the massive gape was such a beautiful thing and it instantly got my juices flowing. However, I was still too sore and tired to masturbate. I shifted in bed, feeling the void between my legs moving with me. There was a hand held mirror on the table next to so I pushed aside my blanket and placed the mirror between my legs. The ring was still in place and I could see my lips pushed to the side. It almost looked like my cunt was grinning with joy. I saw my red walls that had accommodated so many things in the past week. I saw my cervix glisten, ready to receive another load.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The door opened slightly and a woman wearing a modest outfit peeked through the gap. I chucked the mirror away and tried to close my legs.

'Good morning miss, I was wondering if you are ready for your breakfast yet?' she asked.

I was starving I told her I was ready and she soon came back with a large coffee and a tray full of treats. She laid everything on the table next to my bed and then stood there for a while looking like she had something to say.

'Uhm.. can I help you? I'm sorry, I dont have any money on me so I can't tip you..' I said.

'Oh no, miss, I'm so sorry. It's just that I've heard so much about you and what you did. Is there any chance I could see it? Your cunt?'

I blushed. 'Uh..erm, yes sure', I said opening my legs.

She took a step closer to me and leaned over to have a good look. Jer mouth dropped and she let out a gasp.

'Oh wow, it is even better in person! I can see all the way to your cervix. It is so big and inviting!', she glamoured. She started reaching out towards me but then decided that was a step too far and pulled her hand back.

I lifted my eye brow. In person? What did she mean? Before I could dwell on it for too long, she told me she could help me with anything and she was there to serve so I should tell her if I wanted something. I told her I needed to go toilet and asked if she could help me up.

Walking really made me realise how big my pussy now was. I was struggling to keep my legs closed and squeezing them together made my hole stretch in different ways. I felt full, yet empty.

Soon we made it into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and let my golden stream run free. It was such a weird sensation peeing with such a big cunt. The flow was fully unobstructed. I liked it. I reached over to grab tissue when the maid piped up,'Oh please, let me help you'.

She walked over to me and went down on her knees. Pushing her face to my cunt, she forced me to lean back causing my hips to move forward. She started licking my cunt twirling her tongue around my urethra. I started grinding my crotch on her face as if instinctively. Too soon it was over and she stopped licking. 'All clean now, miss', she told me with a smile. I was stunned. What was this place where my piss got lapped up with a grin and a thank-you...

I was helped back into bed where I finally ate my breakfast and drifted back into sleep. A couple of hours later I was woken up. It was the doctor who had initially been in charge of my care.

'Good morning, Sandra. It's great to see you doing so well today. I'm just here to check up on you and answer any questions you may have. Also, since you have made it to this stage, I wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm Dr John, but you can call me just John if you prefer.'

He lifted up my blanket and started looking into my gape and inspecting around it. He asked me to do a few things like give him a push and rubbing my clit to see how the ring holds up. Next he gave me an internal examination.

In my old life, I could remember doctors using two fingers for exams. I realized doctor John was yet again wrist deep in me. I could feel him prodding my cervix and it felt like small electric shocks running through my sex. I was still reeling from my bathroom experience so this was getting me very horny.

I started moving my hips alongside his movements. Soon I realised we had moved from an inspection to pleasure and he was fist fucking me while playing with himself. He pulled his fist out and lay on top of me, eagerly penetrating my gape with his erect cock while sucking on my nipples. He was fucking me so hard but my cunt bucket could barely feel it.

After a few minutes, I felt him cum in me. I loved the feeling, being full of his semen and it dribbling out of my hole. I hadn't cum yet so I started playing with myself while he watched. I rubbed my clit in a circular movement, dipping my fingers in the hole for moisture. I then played with my pussy, sinking my whole hand inside myself.

Seeing this John pushed his fist alongside it. He interlocked his fingers with mine and together we were fisting me to oblivion. I screamed as I came and feeling my cunt pulsate around my fist sent me into another orgasm. With no time to recover, John pulled our hands out in one. The ring was just about big enough to accommodate them both going through.

I collapsed on the bed panting. The bigger my cunt got, the better my orgasms were.

Once I managed to catch my breath, I asked the doctor what this place was and who was paying for this all, knowing I could never afford this.

'I thought you might ask me about that... We are known as the Big Cunt Club or the BCC. We're a collective of people who are all enthusiastic about pussy stretching and everything that goes with it. We have a lot of beneficiaries and sponsors and other revenues of income. I'm not sure if you read the small print in the contract you signed when you joined us, but every single one of the treatments is filmed and these films are put up for sale for our patrons. Your antics last night have generated us more income in one day than the rest of them have in the whole year. You're a super star, Sandra', he told me.

I hadn't realised that everything was filmed and sold. I was mortified. What if people who knew me had seen the video? This explained what the maid meant by 'in-person' as well.

The doctor continued 'Everyone working here is part of the program. Every single female has had their cunt stretched or is currently in the program. All males help with that. We also get money towards the organization through our girls working with the patrons. You can choose to either carry on stretching and selling videos or you can also do in-person work with customers. A lot of our high earners want to hire a cunt out to play with. You can also become a trainer and help other girls progress. Then we have our reception staff, cleaners... Everyone is in it. However, knowing your talents I could see you working with the customers directly. You could live a life of luxury that way, you would never go without anything as the more you earn, the better benefits you get here. Of course, you can also choose to walk away and go back to your old life. I'll leave you with this information. I'll be back later for your treatment but soon you'll have to decide which role to take.'

I was baffled. This was so much to take in - and I had already taken in a whole football. I started imagining what my life would be like in each role and what would suit me the best. I knew I didnt want to leave. But would I want to be a glorified cum bucket? I wasn't sure.

After lunch the doctor returned. He was carrying with him a black inflatable toy with a tiny hose attached to it. He explained to me that as I had done so well with the football, they wanted to try a new treatment with me. The toy was kind of the shape of an eight with the smaller ball on top and larger on the bottom. He would insert the toy in me and the hose would be attached to water. Slowly the ball would be filled with warm water causing it to grow bigger and bigger. The process would take hours and we'd carry on until I felt the urge to birth it.

I was excited. I gave my permission to proceed and the doctor removed my cunt ring. Pushing the toy inside me, I heard the water go on. It was time to just wait. I could feel the toy filling up and warming up my insides. As my cunt hole was so bigI had to wait a while before I could move freely without the fear of the ball falling out.

A few hours later when I could stand up, I started walking around the room with the contraption still in me. The toy felt heavy and I was starting to feel a little snug in my pussy. I was wondering how much bigger it could get before I'd have to call someone in. I knew the end closest to my hole was smaller but even that was feeling quite big.

I came to the full body mirror I had in the room and I looked at myself. I looked happier than I had in a long time. I looked healthy. Relaxed. A big cunt really suited me.

I let the toy keep getting bigger, as it was filling so slowly, it was easy to adjust to the changing size.

Around 10pm I started feeling little twinges in my cunt, as if my muscles were contracting. I called the bell and my doctor showed up. 'I think I'm ready to push', I told him. He detached the hose and left the ball in me.

He gave me another exam through my ass praising me for being such a good girl.. Afterwards he told me I was doing really well, but he didn't want me to push yet. I protested, I was desperate. My body was telling me to push. My cunt was ready for birthing this thing.

The doctor was adamant... I was to sleep with the toy in and in the morning he'd assess me again.

With my pussy full and twitching, I laid down trying to fall asleep. This would be a long night. Struggling to get comfortable, I rang the bell for the maid.

She arrived soon asking me what I needed. I told her I was full but not allowed to push yet, and I couldn't sleep. She went to fetch me a hot chocolate and more pillows. When she returned, I was walking around the room moaning with desire to expel the toy. The maid came to me and started rubbing my lower back to comfort me.

She then guided me back to the bed where she laid me down and forced my legs open. Rubbing my clit with one hand, she started pushing the toy against my cervix pumping in. I orgasmed with a scream and could feel my juices flowing out of my tortured hole. The nurse laid her head on my chest and greedily sucked my nipple. Satisfied I finally fell asleep.