The Big F Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
Post Nut clarity sets in before a new challenge arises.
7.8k words
4.33
5.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eshing
eshing
113 Followers

Author's Blurb

I've seen the comments about my grammar and overall writing. Yes, I'm a natural English speaker and writer. I do apologize for the general state of my writing. Much of the grammar in this particular series was messy to read due to me having it in my head that the story was from both of their perspective and they would each shift their pronouns of the other as their views on the person shifted. It was a neat idea executed poorly and made for a messy read going back over it. Not to mention the number of double words and some messy spelling.

Going forward I'll just refer to both parties by their original sex.

I don't get this stuff edited because I don't feel comfortable asking someone to take a look at my shorts and putting in a ton of work on them for nothing, and I can't pay either. I mainly write these stories in the middle of the night prior to passing out, so I miss my own mistakes, let alone forcing someone else to correct them all. Again, I apologize and will try doing better. I don't think I can edit and repost my older chapters as is though. Or at least I can't seem to find a way to do so.

So, one last time, sorry for having poor editing, and I hope you continue to enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________

Eris and Alex had spent the next few days after their little confrontation mostly catching up. Catching up on how bad Eris' time before Alex had gotten up actually was without skipping anything. Catching up on both of their new outfits, and most of all, catching up a lot in the bedroom. Eris had been famished and with her new libido, she was more than willing to indulge without restraint, going multiple rounds per session once or twice a day.

Alex at first was a little hesitant and tired out from the sudden change in pace and actions, but by day three he'd caught up at least physically to what Eris demanded of him. Well, if you could consider moving past being a sweating mess almost passing out at the end of a session of sex, to only panting from the exertion by the third round as catching up to the ease and control Eris seemed to exert. Even after cumming herself at least twice a session.

Luckily or unluckily on how you look at it, their new schedules led to a lot of laundy which resulted in both of them realizing why the government had given them so many free pairs of new clothes to wear and not just some basic fitting jumpsuits or something. It wasn't just the sheets getting covered in stains and sweat after all. There was a lot of dripping, and a lot of wet groping that left a lot of marks and smells across their clothes. So, while they didn't need to go out very much, sitting in their own sex stained stench, mixed with their new much muskier body odors didn't always sit well. It was hot in the moment, but getting back into a pair of panties that were rather wet was hard enough once, let alone when you were trying to get comfortable or do chores.

So, both Eris and Alex quickly found themselves going through their entire wardrobe and running their poor machines more than twice a week to keep clean. Or, well, at least cleaner than a pair of unwashed NEETs. But by doing so, Alex quickly got used to wearing his more effeminate wardrobe. Panties, boyshorts, bras of many laces and styles of see through. Where he was once embarrassed beyond all belief, he was now settling into simple annoyance at their lack of comfort and awkward shyness from how much each new bra seemed to only turn on Eris even more.

Of course, Eris still fit into most of her own wardrobe, so she got off lighter with a more typical rotation of sports bras and simple wired cups. Though she had gotten into a rather lewd ensemble on the second night with some lingerie that he had loved. Maybe she'd felt a little bad seeing how pathetic and spent he'd been after the fifth round of their lovemaking and wanted to at least turn him on as well past the simple sex. It had been a rousing success so long as Alex's eyes didn't drift too far down her front.

Yup, for many reasons, Alex was still extremely uncomfortable with his love having a dick. And not just a dick, but one that was larger than his own. Hell, it even looked way larger compared to his right now since his own was much smaller looking thanks to his new curves and plush tummy and thighs. When they both got soft it wasn't even a competition with Alex's previous pride dashed as he felt like a child next to her as she was definitely shower and grower. The damn thing was still a solid five inches soft while his own shrunk to a puny two and the worse part was that she still tried to lie down on top of him as they rested and commented on how good he still was even while her own member practically smothered his poorly abused chub.

Luckily for Alex, Eris had only broached the idea of involving her member once so far. but his quick refusal put a dead end to that topic. He hoped she'd just leave it there and they could both just continue adapting to their new lives at this new faster but steady pace. Hell, he'd once hoped Eris would have been this horny, but now that it was happening, it was both a blessing and a curse. He felt amazing with each play together and it only felt better each time. He didn't even mind how much control Eris seemed to take in the bedroom, and actually got really turned on by how much she seemed to enjoy riding him. It had actually been pretty hard to turn her request to involve her own cock down that time, especially with the hurt look on her face, but he just couldn't accept it. He already had to wear women's clothes and underwear. Not to mention adjust to how much Eris seemed to love teasing his........mommy milkers. He had to at least keep this pocket of resistance right?

Eris on the other hand was growing a little annoyed with how staunch Alex was about not involving her own member in their love. She figured with how much she'd cum across his tits already, he'd have already gotten used to the idea that she had her own more masculine desires now as well. She still loved riding him and just the idea got her going every now and then. Not to mention all the new sex still felt amazing. But she felt that while Alex was making an effort, it was mostly out of obligation to what he'd done rather than jumping into their new relationship out of his desire and love for her. Knowing that he felt grossed out or repulsed by her new body just made her feel horrible and unwanted. Like their sex was becoming less and less like lovemaking and more and more like a chore that he went through for both of them to feel normal.

She wondered if there was any way for Alex to get over his repulsion. They only had a few more weeks together alone like this where they could truly adapt and not hide in their work or responsibilities. They had been going rather well before this damn sickness and she even suspected that Alex would've proposed within the next few months if nothing went wrong. But something did, and now she wasn't even sure Alex was going to stick around and love her forever, or run off to try and be a hermit and avoid everything futa for decades until a year or death claimed him. She felt sorry and angry at him all at once with these thoughts, so she did the only thing she could. Search the internet.

Of course, a lot of her searches came up with a TON of porn. After all, addressing anything sexual or relationship wise in this newly sexualized world in simple keywords was bound to get her a lot of sexual nonsense in return. But she eventually found her way to a community discussion that showed both old and new post. A lot of new post. A lot of old post had to do with trans people requesting opinions or ideas on easing their partners into the fact that they had different sexual organs than what appeared on the surface. There were even a lot of gay help discussions on easing fence sitters into the idea of hopping over for just a taste. Nothing nefarious, though there was still a lot of porn post since it was the internet. But, it seemed the discussions had been coopted towards the new situation of the world. Except instead of asking just one thing, it was a lot of new things. A lot of discussions on how to ease previous husbands into liking their new dicks, or wives into enjoying their new breast or cunts. Questions on how people were dealing with having once been homosexual and now adjusting to dealing with every sexual organ.

There were a ton of post and discussions as the whole world was adjusting and needed help. Some were still trolling nonsense or straight up porn, but many more were serious. It also seemed a wide variety of results of the virus were ongoing. Some had their sexuality immediately adjusted as they found themselves going from enjoying a taught butt or a dripping pussy to loving a hot cock, or enjoying a cushy pair of thighs. Others were still in their original sexuality and it was really awkward for them. Having to tell your gay husband that you just didn't enjoy his new breast and butt as much as his old body, or telling your wife that her new muscular arms and thighs were a total turnoff in bed and holding her between his new breast just wasn't as comfy as before.

All of this chatter was a lot of anxiety driven fear and desperation bloated into a massive community that practically toppled the gaming community in numbers, almost. But Eris had found her study forum and proceeded to look to try and see if anything matched or could help her situation at all.

Finally she found a post that fit her needs, or at least came close to being serious enough to listen to. A lot of the rest was very mean and nasty on how they just said force him to accept her.

But this post was different. It took a methodical and patient approach to the idea of easing one's partner into the idea of accepting cocks. The poster was a dominatrix before and after the virus and had extensive experience with men that had been rather coy of against introducing cocks into their sexual lives. She'd gone from everything that was simple threesomes, to dildos, to actual cucking and sex. She'd feminized men and even just opened up their sexuality many times, so she felt like she was rather qualified to talk on the subject of easing changed men into at least trying cocks in their new bodies.

There was the forceful method mentioned, but she found that broke more people than it was worth so she wouldn't recommend it unless people wanted to be arrested or lose all of who their partner used to be. Another method was simple hypnosis. Tapes, videos, meditative therapy sessions. This was expensive on both time and money as most online versions of this therapy that were free were fake or complete over the top nonsense and fetish bate. There was stuff that worked and she recommended a number of links to the ones she found worked best but it was all rather obvious and expensive. So unless one had their partner's permission, it was unlikely they would sit through these hypnotic tapes. And both parties listening to the same tape could have varied or unfortunate consequences.

The last method mentioned was simple secret exposure therapy. Nothing drastic, but getting the target simply used to the sight, smell, or texture of a cock was often enough to push those either on the fence or against over the edge. Especially when done side by side with sexual excitement. Again this often took the consent of the partner in question most of the time, but the poster did mention that she had trained a bi curious man once before in a more secretive manner at the behest of his wife. Instead of hours of hypnotic tapes. She simply gave the person in question sleeping pills and then exposed them to the scent of used boxers, male cum, or cologne while sexually stimulating them as they slept. It led to much shorter sessions of less than half an hour instead of having to leave tapes in overnight. The target quickly began to show signs of not just accepting cocks but being turned on by them as just the stimulation of boxers made them hard at the memory of the previous stimulation, and it was all done without having to fight a rather stubborn bi curious person. Both parties went on to have a rather lurid sexual life of swinging with many couples and still kept in touch with the poster so she knew it was a success, at least in that one case, and presented a lot of people with at least a means of pushing their partners without actively having to push them. Plus, they all now had the equipment for it free of charge. At least, besides the sleeping pills, but those were practically free now too with government subsidies to help the panic attackers and body dysmorphia sufferers.

All of this talk sounded fantastical to Eris, but it fit every one of her needs. It was fast, cheap, and it didn't sound fantastical. Maybe a little far fetched, but she already knew that Alex was at least willing to sleep with her and that other bitch even though their cocks were often up front and center view. So she could at least qualify him as bi curious. Plus, he seemed a lot more submissive lately, so maybe this could really work if she played her cards right. Not to mention, she already had a little experience. She still sometimes thought back to that first night together and got a little hard just thinking about Alex's face at the end of it~

Forcing herself out of her daydreams she tried to think up a plan. She didn't think she could just drug Alex. She didn't cook enough to keep him under each night and it's not like Alex took meds before he went to bed outside of that first night. She was always the one who had needed sleeping pills before.

She thought about the pills and how she could get Alex to take them. Then she remembered how much Alex still commented about how uncomfortable he felt in his own body. She could get the pills on the cheap if they were for Alex's body dysmorphia! Plus, she could also tell him that both the government and communities online advised taking the sleeping pills to help adjust for better sleep and to adjust to their own bodies over time. She just had to double his dose like that first night to make sure he slept peacefully. Nodding to herself, she got up and got dressed. She found Alex at his computer watching a show and kissed his cute cheek saying "I'm heading out for a bit, I'll be back soon. Love you hun." And with a slam she dashed out the door to set her plan in motion.

Alex was a little stunned by Eris' sudden decision to leave without him, but seeing her rush out the door he could only shrug and sigh before returning to his show. It wasn't like he really wanted to go out again anytime soon. Plus, some peace and quiet might be good for the both of them. They'd been practically joined at the hip for the past few weeks and doing so while adjusting was a little grating to him after a while.

Of course, while Alex was watching his show, Eris was in full swing. First, she went down to the pharmacy to request her subsidized pills claiming her boyfriend had body dysmorphia and needed the help. She was already listed as one of his emergency contacts as well as someone able to pick up his meds. The biggest trouble getting them was just filling out the number of forms.

After grabbing the pills she decided to head over to an adult store and grab a toy for Alex. She had her own personal toys, but felt that probably wouldn't be enough to stimulate him as he slept since he had yet to really use any of his new equipment. Unfortunately what she found at the store was a lot of out of stock signs. Everything from dildos to vibes and simple handcuffs were off the shelves. People were just too horny and stimulated and adult toys were flying off the shelves until people started going back to work and factories started pumping them out again. So, she was able to grab a cheap cock sleeve for twenty bucks as she wanted to try and avoid the ones modeled after other women and try not to remember the bitch or think of other bitches either. Alex was hers and he was gonna love all of her just as much as she loved all of him.

With everything packed up she decided to text Alex and grab some food on the way back as it was heading towards evening and wanted to broach the subject over dinner. She definitely felt bad though looking at the poor woman in the drive through window. While she was still free from work, a lot of these poor food workers were practically forced back. The girl did look like she got an upgrade though with arms nearly the size of her head and a thick ass. Of course, that meant she was bumping into everything and stretching her uniform way too tight, but Eris imagined the new muscles at least probably came in handy.....maybe.

Once back home the two settled in for some simple burgers to eat and as Alex dug in Eris nibbled on her fries and said "So, I went out today for some medication that I think might help you hun. Apparently a lot of doctors are saying that solid deep sleep and regular times for waking up and going to sleep help the mind adjust better to new bodies. Supposedly it helps our new hormones run through our bodies more regularly instead of spiking and helps our minds adjust to comfortably controlling the more....large changes. Do you think you'd be up to taking these prescription sleeping pills?" She asked while pressing forward the bottle across the table.

Alex looked up from his burger with curiosity and surprise. "Hun, I don't understand. Don't we already have sleeping pills? And why are you spending money on prescription grade? I know I've not been very active lately, but I don't think it has anything to do with my sleep. I'm just adjusting a bit slower is all...."

"Hun, I've seen you walking around the house. Other than while in bed you seem absolutely out of it. Not to mention how many times you still bump your curves into something, or how often you misjudge your new reach. I think this could really help. I know I've been a bit taxing in bed and I think I can hold myself back a little bit from what we've been doing to let you adjust and get used to things. But I do think these pills will help. Not to mention they're practically free. Government's subsidizing them for anyone with body dysmorphia or extreme anxiety, which is practically everyone, so we don't have to worry about the price. They're supposed to put you into a deep sleep for a minimum of a full eight hours. Just pop two before bed tonight and I think you'll definitely feel better tomorrow."

Alex looked at the bottle and grabbed it as Eris talked, looking at the numerous pills in the rather sizable bottle. Hearing about body dysmorphia and anxiety, he wanted to refute her words, but could he really? After all, he was in a completely different body, and though it had been a few weeks already, he still felt like it was a dream or nightmare waking up daily to see himself like this while also finding new things to adjust to almost daily. He still dreaded the possibility of a period in the future.

"Ugh...fine. I'll take the pills tonight. Thanks, I guess. Though I think this burger is helping more than these pills will. It's been so long since we've just eaten something normal like this." He took another bite with his much smaller mouth and both appreciated how much larger the simple sandwich felt to eat while also a little annoyed at the prospect that he'd have to adjust all his portions and orders in the future for his new body. Afterall, he wanted to lose this pudge and hopefully a bit more when he could.

Eris just smiled in satisfaction at him and returned to eating her own meal, looking forward to tonight.

Several hours later after watching a few episodes of one of their favorite new streaming shows, 'The Black Eyed Knight' they settled in for bed. Eris though paid special attention to Alex as he settled in and watched him like a hawk until she saw him take two pills from the bottle without questions and drink them down with some water. She loved that he was so trusting of her that he didn't even read the actual prescription that said just to take one. She'd already done her research, and while the recommendation was for one you could take one or two more in case the effects wore off or didn't work with just one. While it would speed up Alex's resistance, it didn't really matter as Eris hoped she wouldn't need more than the next few weeks of pills anyway.

eshing
eshing
113 Followers