The Big F Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both said goodnight to one another and rolled into bed. Eris waited for Alex to fall asleep silently in bed until she heard the sound soft breathing beside herself about thirty minutes in. She quickly switched on the light on her bedside table and got up from the bed, checking Alex's reaction all the while. He was still softly breathing on his back and resting quietly to Eris' delight. He was definitely out and would be for most likely the full eight hours so long as she didn't force him awake.

She dashed out of the room to where she'd hidden her new toy and decided to grab a few of her own toys for good measure. Mostly vibrators as they were the simplest to use and most stimulating no matter how they were used. With those and a bottle of lube they now had on hand at all times she clambered back into the bed beside Alex and scooched closer to his still sleeping form. She leaned in and whispered into his ear asking "Alex? Hun? Are you awake?" Her voice just above a whisper.

No reaction.

"Alex? Time to get up~" She cooed in a more normal voice this time testing things out with another similar reaction to the first. "Alex, can you hear me?" She almost yelled in her typical morning cry voice that was supposed to angrily get Alex out of bed and ready for the day after he spent too long on his games the previous night. All she got in response was a simple smack of Alex's luscious lips and sniffle of his nose, but no other sign he'd even heard her. Now fully confident Eris felt ready to get started. She sat back and slid out of her boyshorts. She hadn't washed since yesterday and since they'd only screwed once this morning she'd been wearing them all day. She wanted to make sure that they were fresh as she wasn't sure using old shorts would have the same results as what the woman online said.

Folding the fabric up until just the crotch and folded back were still showing she gently peeled back the sheets over Alex to reveal his curvaceous body. His member still soft in his boxers. Eris tugged down his boxers and let them rest around Alex's knees before grasping a few egg vibrators and one of her smaller less noisy wands. She taped them carefully between Alex's legs right up against his hanging nuts and the lips of his labia. With everything set up and ready to start at the push of a button, she set her shorts crotch down across Alex's face and slowly began slathering Alex's softened member in lube with her hand. The sight of him laid back and face first in her shorts was hot in and off itself, but feeling him slowly grow hard in her lubed up hand was as exciting as ever. Especially since she felt so naughty about doing it as he slept. She flipped the switch to the vibrators and a low hum began filling the room between her soft and wet squelches as she helped him grow harder and harder by the second. Her own member though, now out of its cage, wouldn't stay silent either as it quickly grew to full length.

Feeling him grow harder though as the vibes got to work and at full mast just made her giggle at the thought of her little Alex enjoying all her toys. She grabbed the new sleeve from its case and quickly added a bit of lube to it before sliding right on over Alex's twitching member. It quickly covered him from crotch to tip as she slid it up and down again and again in a familiar motion. The wet squelch of the toy on each bounce sounding lewder and lewder in her ears. She inched up closer to Alex's side and decided to take a peak under her shorts as she worked to make sure everything was still going as planned. There she saw Alex's cute face, lips slightly parted as he breathed a bit less steadily than before but his eyes were still shut, if a bit more tightly then before as he obviously felt something of what she was doing. Perhaps he was even having a dirty dream from her helpful play. She imagined what he might be dreaming about with her new toys playing with more than just his member. The idea he was squirming from having what must have felt like his cunt fingered and massaged incredibly well and probably with her at the helm sent her cock twitching in glee at the idea. She set the shorts back down and looked at her stroking hand that still only felt the occasional twitch from her lover in between. Figuring she might be in this for a while and with a bottle of lube and a bit of experience under her belt she softly whispered, "Well...she did say cum worked too~~"

Grabbing another handful of lube as she continued to stroke Alex away, she slid her free hand around her own member and quickly began to lather it in a rich layer of slime. Her hand stroking her own member with much more vigor and familiarity now that she'd grown very used to getting herself off in this manner while keeping a steadier motion along Alex's own length, though it also grew faster as she went, unable to keep the two truly separate in pace.

Her own breathing quickened as she felt herself growing hornier and hotter by the moment. The numerous thoughts on what she was doing. What she was doing it for, and how she imagined Alex's dreams and possible future reactions might be flitted through her head. Some were more realistic and guilt ridden as she thought of Alex finding out what she was doing. How he might react in shock and scorn at her actions. Others though, others quickly filled her head and beat back the more negative thoughts as ideas of her love not only moving past his apparent repulsion to her body, to actively enjoying her touch in all areas made her feel amazing. Him kissing her passionately and with drive like he used to. Grabbing her ass and giving it a hot squeeze while his other hand slid down her crotch to give it a grope as well. The hot soft feeling of his dainty fingers across her crotch made her crave more and she pumped all the harder, her cock inching in the direction of Alex's still sleeping face and her other hand growing more erratic in its ability to stimulate him, jerking back and forth almost in time with her own crazed pumping.

She thought of how he might slip back into the bed like usual, but this time spread his legs and part his sack instead of having her crawl over him for a ride. Oh the idea of Alex offering up his hot untouched pussy to her sent poor Eris wild. She imagined dragging her aching hot rod to his wet lips and finally pressing them inside to see exactly how it felt to truly penetrate and make love to a woman. Her woman~ Her hot little Alex~

And with not a second more she felt herself twitching like mad as her cock pumped hot thick shot after shot from her straining hand. Her lips parted and moaning in a passionate staggered pulse as she struggled to hold her voice in between each hot shot of pleasure pulsing throughout her body.

Finally after several twitching and shivering shots of cum escaping her still rock hard cock she looked down to see her previously folded shorts now far more messily arranged across Alex's face and with fresh new white and wet streaks plastered across the fabric. Small pools of the still hot cum sinking into the fabric at the creases she'd made during the folding that pooled down to Alex's lips and across his still sleeping face. Of course, she hadn't been conscious enough to keep her aim true and a few stray shots splatted across the pillow and headboard. She blushed looking down at Alex's still sleeping form and hearing him pant and huff on her now cum stained shorts as she slowly caught her breath, only to look over and see her pumping hand slowing down and almost stationary around Alex's member. She quickly got back to work on his member and tried to get him to cum, though now after having stroked two cocks for five plus minutes she realized how tiring this might get if she didn't try to think things through a bit better.

She continued to stroke Alex for several more minutes until she finally felt and saw him twitching on the bed in a strange bounce. She stroked him for about another minute before pulling the sleeve aside and see his cock which was now drenched in his own hot cream. Though unlike her, his own member was quickly shrinking. Obviously she wouldn't be able to keep him going for more than once a night unless she felt like spending hours a night doing this.

Since she was done, she got up and grabbed a few prepared wipes and got to work cleaning up all the evidence of her handiwork. While she went about cleaning though, she decided to leave her soaked shorts across Alex's face until she was done. At least it couldn't hurt she thought. Finally with everything cleaned up she peeled back her shorts and tossed them in the hamper. She lightly dabbed up any wet bits she saw across Alex's face carefully before finally settling in for bed and hoping things went well tomorrow.

The next day, Eris woke up before Alex like she expected and got to work on breakfast. About half an hour after she woke up, Alex came to and came out rather bright and rested to grab something to eat. He said "Wow, hun, I think those pills really work. I don't think I've slept so soundly since I was a kid. Mmm, something smells good~"

Eris just looked at him with a calm and delighted smile on her face as she said "Glad to hear it hun. Let's have you finish this bottle and we'll see if you still need more by the end. Hopefully you'll feel more comfortable soon." She took a little sip of her coffee and internally sighed with relief, knowing she at least had a chance.

They both spent the day much like they had before, though with Eris this time only going for a single round of sex for the day. Alex was both pleasantly surprised and a little offset by the action or lack of. He'd grown a little used to pleasing his wife so her suddenly cranking the fevered fuck sessions down to a more average if not regular lovemaking felt very different. It didn't really damper his mood though as he felt like this day was a great rest day for him to truly just relax and try to enjoy things for once instead of running around worrying, or thinking dark thoughts, or just trying to make things up to Eris.

The day passed quickly enough and soon it was back to bed and another pair of pills. The night went much like the first, though with Eris taking much more preparation into the mix as she used a much larger wand this time to tease and massage Alex's cock along with the sleeve so she didn't have to pump it herself. She wondered about getting a motorized sleeve but thought it a waste of money and time, not to mention it was all probably sold out anyway.

That night went much more pleasantly as Eris' muscles weren't crying from the exertion and she was able to watch all of Alex's reactions much more closely with her cock hovering right over his face as she'd grown quite accustomed to beating her meat as he slept and felt she'd probably developed a new kink for cumming on him as he slept.

She was able to blast two full loads right into her pants which she'd plastered right against his plush lips and little nose as she waited for her vibrators to do their work and finally get Alex off as she enjoyed her little masturbatory conspiracy. Once more a bit of cleaning and little kiss goodnight brought on a new day.

The second morning went along much like the first. Alex felt great being fully rested, and Eris felt great that her plan was still undiscovered and she was able to get all her rocks off without any hassle.

The problem though started right after noon as Eris approached Alex for another lovemaking session. Alex seemed eager to go this time saying he could handle a few rounds with his lovely girl and that gave Eris a few ideas that maybe it was already working. So, she broached the subject after their first session with Alex's member slipping from her hot and dripping cunt.

"Ha....mmmm...hun....do you....think you could...nnnnn....touch my cock?" Her question husky and just above a murmur as she straddled his sweaty body. Her member pressed just under his prodigious breast and drooling with pre as usual.

But Alex did hear her and the blood drained from his face quickly at her question. He looked up at her and the passion and pleasure of their fucking was still flooding his being, but his brain screamed at him that he needed out of this situation. So he quickly grasped ahold of Eris' hips and drove his still condomed member back into her hot pussy hard, slightly squeezing her nuts a little tight between their crotches. He dragged her forward and tried to get her to flop across his body as he said "Don't worry hun. I've got enough cock to satisfy you~" And continued to pump her in a more frenzied and frantic manner than before.

Unfortunately, Eris had seen the look on Alex's face and felt how much he tried to get her mind off of it. Which ended up working a bit well as she hadn't cum yet as he was still the quickshot between the two of them. But she still felt hurt after things were done. He obviously wasn't having a reaction yet and it annoyed her that he was so against touching her body even though she accepted and enjoyed all of his, even if he hadn't let her touch all of it.

That night was a little different. She had spent much of the day fuming internally to the complete ignorance of Alex who seemed happy to avoid her for a few hours after having sex. She once again waited for Alex to take his pills and even sweetly told him goodnight. Alex knew she wasn't exactly happy, but she seemed to have settled into her post anger phase and he hoped she'd be better in the morning.

Eris definitely thought she would be as she once more had prepared for the night. Except this time, while Alex spent hours avoiding her and generally goofing off. Eris had gone back online to look up more methods and even dm the dominatrix who'd posted the idea in the first place. She'd been online as apparently she was quickly growing in popularity again now that people were past the fear phase and many were moving on into the adjusting to the lewd reality phase. But luckily for Eris, she was still not too popular to just ignore any DMs her way. She'd responded back with a number of ideas figuring that Eris was either a budding dom, or a transformed person in desperate if not misguided need of a good fuck. So her suggestions came and went and she told Eris to be patient for at least a week if not two for anything to set in subconsciously, especially if she was doing things daily.

Eris had taken her new advice to heart and decided to settle in for the long wait for Alex to come around consciously, but decided to speed up Alex's unconscious adaptations and get the full pleasure she felt Alex needed to provide after hurting her so badly.

First, she no longer used the cheap cock sleeve on Alex. She felt he didn't really deserve it. So instead, she taped her egg vibes to his member and for extra satisfaction she slowly slid one of her dildos halfway into Alex's unconscious cunt with a satisfied smirk on her lips before partially turning Alex over to slip her wand vibe between the crack of his ass and settle him back down on his back so he'd have a nice little rimjob to go with his toy session below. Meanwhile, instead of using the sleeve herself, or setting up another creamier version of her shorts across Alex's sleeping lips, Eris decided to train Alex a bit more. She'd heard from the dominatrix that people tend to lick things they love even if they're asleep, so she'd grabbed a little chocolate sauce from the fridge and warmed it up to just a comfortable level before starting. After that she decided it was time for Alex to get a bit more personal with her. So, she drizzled the tip of her raging boner in just a bit of warm melted chocolate which felt way more awkward then she'd thought.

With her freshly warmed and chocolate creamed cock she slowly inched towards Alex's face that was still sleeping peacefully even after she'd handled him so awkwardly. But now at the edge of it, could she really do this? Was she really ready to commit to this just because Alex still hadn't adjusted to their new bodies. Just because she wasn't patient enough to wait. She looked down at his cute face, sleeping so peacefully. She'd already done this a few times, but this was taking her anger and frustration out on him. Was that really ok? She thought it over for a few moments and then she remembered that same cute face covered in sweat and drained of blood looking at her with disgust and imagined that same face dripping with lust with that stupid clerk bitch and felt all her rationality fly back out the window. She was horny, she was pissy, and she felt Alex deserved a little punishing. After all, it was so they could live together more happily in the future anyway. So with a gently prod of her tip to his wet lips and the first warm feeling of his hot breath on her member since he'd first woken up she gasped in relieved glee at the sensation.

She started the numerous vibrators and continued to lightly prod and rub her cock tip against Alex's soft and plump lips as she enjoyed the sensation of smearing his lips with chocolate and some of her quickly beading pre. But she didn't stop there. This time she'd also brought out Alex's girls to play. A warm and eager had reached down to grope at the cushiony soft breast beneath her fingers. The tips of her digits gliding over the smooth skin and circling Alex's ridged nipples, teasing them to her complete delight. If she were honest with herself, Alex definitely fit into some of her bi fantasies from back before the virus with the new size of his chest. She'd never really gone after girls so large before, but like any good appreciator of the female form, a sizable pair of mommy milkers to play with and tease to her delight at any time excited her to no end. Oh how she awaited the day when Alex would just let her dive face first into the two plump orbs and motorboat the fuck out of them before giving each little bead a cute suckle.

Just the thought of it was driving her wild and she got a bit more aggressive with her prodding and poking of her cock. The tip sometimes slipping up against Alex's nose between jerks of Eris' hips. But soon enough Alex was panting as his cock strained against the numerous vibrators and lifted them up into the air, before slamming back down across his plush tummy. His cunny dripping with pleasure as every erogenous zone he knew of was pleasured and teased simultaneously. His lips parted to grasp for more air and Eris' cock was quick to slip between the gap and let just the thick edge of her tip inside. Another gasp escaped her lips as she shivered at the warm and wet sensation. If just the tip in Alex's mouth felt this good, she could only dream of her possible futures.

Her hand free hand moved down to slowly start pumping her shaft into Alex's mouth. Still stationary in his lips with just the tip pressing against his tongue, but her hand pumping furiously across her lubed up shaft as she eagerly enjoyed the sensation.

But to her delight and surprise she felt and shiver and then a bit of pressure against her tip. Alex's tongue had begun to move. It wasn't much, but just the sensation of his bumpy little tongue slithering across her felt amazing. She was set now. No going back after getting this little taste and she needed to make sure Alex wouldn't continue to reject her in the future and ruin their relationship. She needed him at least accepting going forward. They could make their way to loving later. But for now Eris was in heaven as her hand continued to pump back and forth along her shaft to the music of humming vibrators filling the room.

Alex's tongue was slow but it was still very much licking at her needy tip. The chocolate doing its work to entice and Eris' forceful push doing its just to keep Alex going as she furiously pumped again and again. She couldn't stand it much long and quickly pulled out as she felt herself getting close. Within seconds she was shooting rope after thick rope of cum across Alex's face just like their first night together and it felt fantastic. Eris' moans were far louder and far more deep as she grunted with each strained pump from her nuts across Alex's face. Finally, she settled back down a bit to lewdly look over her handiwork.